A COVID Journey Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Subbie, Come this way."

Steve was directed further back in the van.

"Subbie, Bend over."

Steve felt his big butt plug being removed. He was enjoying being called Subbie. It reinforced his submissive state of mind,

"Very good, Subbie. This is clean. You did a good job with the enema cleaning."

He felt her two hands on his hips as she maneuvered him into a chair. He was unsurprised when he felt a dildo entering his butt that stuck up from the chair's bottom. His arms and legs were quickly strapped to the chair, and a seatbelt was clicked. He felt her hand on his right hand.

"Subbie, I'm going to show you that there is a button next to your hand. Once you feel it, push it."

He felt the button and pushed it. All the restraints came loose.

"Subbie, That button is in case you have to get out of this chair in an emergency. It should give you some reassurance that we will keep you safe."

She redid the straps and seat belt.

He felt her hand on his cheek, "Subbie, We take good care of our property. I think you'll find the drive unique."

As the van started, he felt the dildo start thrusting and vibrating. Then he felt something wrap around his cock and balls, massaging them.

He thought, "This is quite pleasant."

Suddenly his cock and balls were shocked, and he yelped into the ball gag.

He heard Mistress Alice giggle, "I hope you enjoyed that, Subbie, as you're going to feel that many more times before we get to the dungeon."

The thought of Mistress Alice enjoying his suffering made his cock harden.

STEVE ARRIVES AT THE DUNGEON

The constant stimulation of the dildo in his ass, the massaging and shocking of his cock and balls during the ride, was everything he was hoping for.

Her laughter as he yelped with each electric shock had sent him into submissive bliss. He felt like he was floating on a cloud. He was being used for a woman's enjoyment. He could not have been happier.

After 30 minutes of driving, the van came to a stop. Due to the blindfold built into the hood, he had no idea where he was."

"Subbie, push the release button. Stay in the seat."

He felt Mistress Alice's hands on the hood, undoing a strap. The blindfold was removed.

"Subbie, Stand up slowly and climb out of the van. Don't bump your head."

He was in a series of connected two-car garages containing a handful of cars. He felt Mistress Alice behind him as she worked on another strap. The ball gag was removed. He flexed his jaw to get over the stiffness.

Mistress Alice came around in front of him. She was dressed in a skin-tight full-body catsuit with black high heels. There was a zipper down the front which disappeared between her legs. Her long blond hair contrasted perfectly with the black leather of the catsuit. He estimated that she was in her mid-forties. She was gorgeous.

"Getting a good view, Subbie?"

He immediately looked at the floor. Was he in trouble?

"You're not in trouble, Subbie, as we have not discussed the rules. My daughter and I are fair mistresses. You'll know when you deserve punishment for breaking a rule."

Alice touched his face and moved his head to look directly at her.

"However, sometimes you'll be punished just because we enjoy having you suffer, Subbie." Alice giggled and smiled at him.

She held out a collar. "As long as this collar is on you, you are my sub. You will be addressed as Subbie. When we need to have a serious discussion, I will remove it, and then you will be just Steve again. Do you agree to be my slave while wearing this collar?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Alice placed the collar around Steve's neck and tightened the strap.

"Subbie, while that collar is on, you take no actions of your own. You don't talk except when a question is asked. If you do talk, what you say will be evaluated, and you will be punished if we are not pleased. If someone asks you your name, you will reply, Subbie. You will not move except when told to. You will only do as you are directed. For example, if I wrap my arms around you in a hug, you can not return the hug unless directed."

She wrapped his arms around him. Steve stood still.

"Very good, Subbie. Here's your reward for following directions so well." She kissed him passionately. Steve did not respond.

Alice broke off the kiss and said, "Subbie, I forgot to tell you that you can always respond to a kiss."

She kissed him again, and this time, Steve enthusiastically returned it.

Alice stepped back from Steve and said, "Subbie, Today, we will determine your favorite kinks and hard limits. I expected that we might go too far with some of these tests. It is the only way to find your boundaries. It would be best if you used your safe words to inform us when we are approaching or passing those boundaries. Do you remember your safe words?"

"Yes, Mistress."

There was a long pause, and Alice said, "And what are they, Subbie?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mistress. I thought you'd asked a yes or no question. My safe words are Yellow, which means slow down the current action. Red means stop the current action and talk about it. If I have a gag in my mouth, I grunt three times, the action stops, and we communicate."

"Very good, Subbie. Hold out your hands."

She put cuffs on his wrists.

"Subbie, Put these cuffs on your ankle."

Steve took the offered cuffs and bent down to put them on.

"You're doing so well, Subbie. Get on your hands and knees."

When he was in position, he felt Mistress Alice grab his balls and pull them back between his legs. He felt a solid device being placed between his cock and balls, with part of it resting on the back of his thighs. He identified it as a humbler. He had seen them used many times in the female domination porn he watched. He thought, "This just kept getting better and better."

After the device was securely in place, he felt her hand tugging lightly on the device. He winced in pain. A soft moan escaped his lips. Alice laughed.

"This is called a Humbler. You will not be able to stand up straight, but you can walk in a hunched position. Do you have any questions, Subbie?"

"Mistress, May I ask if I should get my bag and clothes out of the van?"

Alice replied, "Oh My God, you asked that perfectly? Who trained you?"

"No one, Mistress. I've never had a Mistress or even visited one. The closest I've come was in college when a first-year woman in my department got me to strip and pose for her. I've learned from watching a lot of Dominatrix porn. That is how I think a sub should ask a question to his Mistress. May I ask if that is how you want to be asked questions?"

"Yes, it is, Subbie. Training you is going to be a breeze. To answer your question. Yes, You may ask, and your things will be moved to your cell by another Sub. Now try to get up, but be careful not to hurt yourself."

Steve was able to stand in a hunched position.

"Subbie, put your hands together in front of you."

Alice clipped the two wrist cuffs together, put a hobble chain between his ankle cuffs, and clipped a leash to his slave collar.

She tugged on the leash, and Steve struggled forward. He quickly determined that walking with a Humbler on was hard. He uttered an ow with each step. Alice responded with a constant stream of laughter and giggles.

They went through a door and turned into a hallway. A stair led up to his left, and a short hallway to his right led to a large living room. Directly before him was another large family room opening to a large kitchen. He was led down the hall and turned left into the family room.

They got to a wooden door. To the right of the door was an elevator. He noticed both had keypads.

Alice entered a combination on the door's keypad. He was led through the door.

There was a stairway leading down. The walls looked like they were made from blocks of large rocks. On the walls were those torches that had those LED flame bulbs on them.

He was impressed. This place looked and felt like a medieval dungeon.

Alice put a hand on his balls trapped in the humbler, "Be careful going down, Subbie. I wouldn't want you to damage my property."

Each step was challenging as the humbler responded to his movements with a tug on his balls. His moans turned to yelps. Alice laughed but did not pull on his leash, giving him more time to get down each step.

The stairs opened up into an expansive dungeon.

Alice led him to a spanking bench and had him straddle it. She strapped his legs and arms to the bench and added a strap across his lower back. She put a belt over his neck, reducing his view of the world to just the floor below him.

"Subbie, you did well getting down here. Do you want the humbler removed?"

"Only if it is what you want, Mistress."

Alice replied, "Oh, Subbie, you are delightful. It's amazing you have never served a dominatrix. You're already so well trained. My daughter is going to enjoy playing with you. Because you did not ask to have the humbler removed, I will remove it."

Steve's balls felt great relief as Alice removed the humbler. He then felt something poking into his ass, which delivered a lot of lube into him. He felt her hand rubbing his backside.

"Subbie, I am going to ask you many questions about your kinks and limits. I will stimulate you while asking so that you can stay energized. You haven't used your safe word, but I want to be sure. Are you okay with everything I have done so far?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Steve could hear Alice roll over something behind him. After a few moments, he felt something pressing against his pucker hole. He relaxed his sphincter, and he felt a dildo being inserted an inch into him.

Alice commented, "That went in easier than I thought it would. You clearly did all your preparations. You are such a good submissive, Subbie. The dildo in your ass is attached to a fucking machine. I hope you enjoy it. I will."

Alice flipped a switch, and the dildo slid further into his ass and then out. He moaned in pleasure as the dildo slowly fucked his ass.

DISCOVERING STEVE'S KINKS

Steve was enjoying the dildo thrusting into his ass.

Alice touched his cock and slowly stroked it as she asked questions. "Subbie, This initial session aims to understand your kinks and their limits. I've read your BDSM test, but that only gives me a high-level understanding of your kinks. One thing that surprised me is that with submissive scores as high as yours, your vanilla score is 28%. I expected it to be close to zero. Can you explain that?"

"I'm not sure, Mistress Alice. Maybe it is because I enjoy spending time with women in nonsexual situations. Andrew and Sarah hold a weekly game night; the only guys are Andrew and me. I enjoy it. I also work with some pretty smart women at the base and enjoy discussing complex engineering problems with them. My fantasies include some pretty extreme domination, but they also include sitting on the couch watching a Rom-Com, eating popcorn, and drinking wine. Is that acceptable to you, Mistress?"

"Honestly, Subbie, that sounds more realistic than being a 24/7 submissive sex toy. No one has the energy to be dominant full-time. Even my Master, Howard, needs a break occasionally. I spend a significant amount of vanilla time with him. So what would your dream Dominatrix be like?"

"Mistress, I'd like my Dominatrix also to be my wife. It would have to be a Female Lead Relationship. I want to obey my wife. It would be nice if she had a STEM background, as Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics interests make up most of my nonsexual world. Well, I do have other interests. I like the arts and love to travel. I want to share those loves with my Mistress. I'd want a Dominatrix who appreciates and is thankful that my submission is a gift to her. I'd want my Dominatrix to tell me that she loves my submission. I'd want a Dominatrix who gets aroused by punishing me."

"Subbie, I do understand. What are some turn-offs for you?"

"Mistress, Humiliation is a real turn-off for me. I don't like FemDom porn where the Dom belittles, degrades, insults, or puts down the sub--also, playing with crap. I think that is disgusting. I would not like any play resulting in permanent scars or injuries."

"Subbie, What about a session that leaves marks for a few days?"

"Mistress, I just don't want a permanent scar. A mark that lasts for a week wouldn't bother me as long as my Mistress enjoyed making them."

"Subbie, How much pain can you withstand?"

"Mistress, I have a very high pain threshold. I have also discovered that the threshold goes even higher if I am aroused. You stoking my cock and the fucking machine in my ass are already making a difference."

Alice grabbed a kink shock stick, placed it against his thigh, and pulled the trigger."

"Ouch!"

"How was that, Subbie?"

"Mistress, I could take a lot more. I hope you don't think I'm weird, but I am a high-level masochist. If my dominatrix is having fun, I can take it. I've never had a chance to test that, but I guess I will learn where that limit is today."

"Yes, Subbie, you will. Let's try this."

Alice grabbed a cattle prod and zapped Steve's thigh.

"Shit!" After a brief pause, Steve continued, "Oh, I'm sorry for the language Mistress."

Alice laughed, "Not a problem, Subbie. It just tells me that you can feel what I am doing. Could you take more?"

"Absolutely, Mistress."

"Subbie, how often have you been an exhibitionist?"

"Mistress, I'm not sure if it counts, but the story I shared earlier from college, where one girl commanded me to strip outside and pose for pictures. But it was in a backyard, by a pool, so I don't think it counts. I'm willing to do whatever my Dominatrix wants as long as it's not illegal. I'd lose my security clearance and job if I were arrested for something. I enjoy my job. I wouldn't want to risk it."

"Subbie, your BDSM Test quiz had a high prey score. What is your fantasy?"

"Mistress, I have dreamed of being hunted by my Dominatrix and, after being caught, her using me painfully."

"How would you be caught?"

"I haven't given that much thought. Maybe in a net or caught in a pit. Maybe shot by a paint gun."

"Subbie, Have you ever been put in Chastity?"

"Mistress, I bought a cock cage once, but within minutes it hurt. I did not find it exciting at all."

"Subbie, would you do it if your Mistress demands you be put into chastity?"

"Mistress, If my Mistress understood and cherished me, she wouldn't. It would be the same with having pins pushed into my body. I've seen porn where a Dominatrix drives nails into a cock. Those are turn-offs for me. A Dominatrix who appreciates my gift of submission wouldn't do that to me. I want my submission to be part of a mutual act of love between a submissive and a Dominatrix."

"Subbie, What about cross-dressing?"

"Mistress, I've never thought about it."

"Subbie, What about gay sex?"

"Mistress, there is a lot of gay domination porn. I've watched some, but I don't get a reaction from it. I'm just not wired that way."

"Well, Subbie, This has been revealing. Let's prepare you for the afternoon."

Alice left the room and returned with a lunch tray. She unhooked and uncuffed Steve. She had him eat his meal fully naked.

As Steve started to eat, he remarked that being in a CFNM situation was a common fantasy of his.

Alice laughed, "You'll get plenty of practice." She then directed the conversation to more vanilla topics

They discovered they both liked live theater. Then, the conversation moved to places they had traveled to and others they wanted to visit. They found they both enjoyed Italy, especially the food.

When asked about his interest in sports, Steve shared that he didn't watch sports unless it was with a group of friends. He preferred to do sports himself. He enjoyed snow skiing, mountain biking, and hiking.

When he had finished his lunch, Alice prepared him for the afternoon.

"Subbie, when my daughter arrives, you will wear a hood covering your eyes. You will not be able to see anything. You will have a ball gag in your mouth, unable to talk. Your ears will be covered with headphones that will convert my daughter's voice and mine into computer-synthesized voices. You will be able to tell us apart as my computer voice will be an alto, and my daughter's a soprano. You will only be addressed as Subbie. Your safe word will be a series of grunts. It will be at least a few hours before we allow you to see us, and it could even be tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. I hope to take whatever you dish out without using a safe word."

"Do you have any questions or statements before I silence you?"

"Mistress, I have no questions. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you letting me into your submissive training program. It's been a fantasy for me since graduating from college. I hope you find my submission acceptable."

"I think my daughter will be so happy today with you."

Alice took a few minutes to correctly get the hood and ball gag on Steve's head so he could not see or speak. He felt Alice press the headphones against his ears.

Alice placed a microphone necklace around her neck and said, "Nod your head up if you can hear me."

Steve heard a synthesized alto female voice in his headphones. He nodded his head.

He felt Alice put mittens on his hand, forcing his fingers around a bar he had to grab. The mittens reached below his wrists. He felt straps being tightened around his wrists. Then he felt the top of the mittens being attached to something. Next was the sound of an electric winch, and his arms were drawn upward a few feet.

He next felt a cuff being put around his right ankle. Next, he felt Mistress Alice's hand pushing his left leg away from his right, and when his legs were widely spread, he felt a cuff being put around his left ankle. He quickly realized Mistress Alice had put a spreader bar between his ankles.

He heard the electric winch again, and his arms were pulled up higher until he was balancing on his toes.

He felt a hand gently rub his cock.

"I will be back in a while, Subbie. Then my daughter and I will see how much pain you can take for us."

Alice felt Steve's cock get harder as she finished her words. She then squeezed his balls hard and was rewarded with a yelp muffled by the ball gag.

Satisfied with his response, she removed the microphone necklace and left the basement.

PREPARING JESSICA

Jessica had put on her catsuit as directed and had been watching FemDom porn as she waited for her Mom to fetch her.

Alice entered Jessica's room and announced, "This sub is amazing. He has never been with a full-fledged Dominatrix but responds like he has been a sub for years. I thought we'd have to do a lot of training before we searched for his maximum pain threshold, but we will go there to start. Another thing that surprised me was that I enjoyed our conversation about nonsexual topics when I wasn't dominating him. He is well-read and well-traveled. I like him, even when he isn't a sub."

Jessica responded, "Wow, that is wonderful. He sounds like we'll have a lot of fun with him. I have been looking forward to being a dominatrix ever since missing my chance in my first year of college. Thank you, Mom, for arranging this."

They hugged.

Originally, Alice had been planning to put Jessica in a catsuit, but her time with the sub had changed her mind,

"Jessica, I know we have talked about starting wearing the catsuit you have on, but since we're going straight to the pain testing session, I want him to see two sexy vixens when we remove his hood. So let's get out of these catsuits. I propose black corsets with detachable cups, black thongs, thigh-high black shear stockings connected to a garter belt, and black high heels. We can carry our heels and wear flats until we are about to take off his hood. What do you think?"