A COVID Journey Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did not notice her big smile as she turned around to ensure he saw every part of her body as she pulled her bikini bottoms on.

She then faced him and asked, "Well, are you going to put on your trunks?"

Steve's mouth hung open as he gazed at her naked breasts. He asked, "Where should I change?"

Jessica shook her head and said, "Really, after I changed in front of you? Do you know how bad that makes me feel?"

Steve said, "I'm sorry, Jessica. I never want you to feel bad because of me."

He pulled off his sandals, shirt, and pants.

As she massaged her breasts, Jessica said, "Don't you think the human body is one of the greatest pieces of art there is?"

He started to remove his briefs.

When they were off, and he was completely naked, Jessica said, "I think you look like Michelangelo's David. Could you strike that pose?"

"Um, um, sure. But I am not 100 percent sure I know it." Steve was shocked. He was completely nude, while she only had on her bikini bottoms. This was almost his CFNM fantasy.

"No problem, I do. I'll move your body into the right positions."

"Thank you, Jessica." What is going on? Steve screamed in his head. His cock started to get hard.

Jessica put on her bikini top and came over to him.

Steve thought, "Oh My God! Now, this was a complete CFNM experience he dreamed of."

Jessica started caressing her hands on his body to get it into the classic David pose.

After she was satisfied with her work, she asked, "Do you mind if I capture your magnificent look with my camera? I will never share them with anyone. You know you can trust me."

"Yes, that would be okay. I trust you."

Jessica enjoyed capturing her David. Steve was better built than she had thought. He was an impressive nude.

She walked close to him and slapped his cock. "I wish I could get this to go down. It is ruining the shot."

"I'm sorry. I can't control it."

She suddenly beamed and said, "I know what to do." She got a handful of ice from the ice cooler they had brought for their drinks."

"Place this ice against your cock, and it will go down," she said.

Steve did, and his cock got smaller. He did not like the feeling and let the ice drop on the ground. Jessica suppressed a giggle as she enjoyed his discomfort. She thought, "I could own him if I'd let myself go, but I need to focus on work and school. Damn."

Jessica took a few more pictures and said, "Now it's too small. Let me fix that."

She grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times. "Perfect." She said as it started to grow.

She took a few more pictures. "Thank you. I will always treasure those photos... in private. Come on into the pool after you put your trunks on." She turned and jumped into the pool.

Steve was in the water within seconds.

In the water, they just splashed and laughed. The sexual overtones were gone.

After a while, Jessica said, "Let's get back to work." She jumped out of the pool, slipped out of her bikini, and slowly dried herself off, ensuring Steve got an eye full of every part of her body. Steve's eyes were glued to her nude form even as he toweled off his body.

Once she was dry, she put her clothes back on and announced it was tutoring time again.

When Steve got home, he could not believe what had happened. He found a CFNM video about recreating the statue of David and masturbated to it.

Jessica reviewed the pictures of Steve. He had a beautiful body. He was perfect. He let her dominate him, but he was also fun to talk to and hang out with. She thought of breaking her vow not to date in college, but with the sale of her family home pending, just so there would be money for college, she decided not to make Steve her boyfriend.

Eventually, it came the time when the school year was ending, and Steve was graduating.

She came to his graduation to wish him well. Steve had gotten a great job at the Navy Base near their hometown, so his future looked promising.

During the congratulations after the ceremony, she decided to hug him tightly and kiss him fully on the lips.

Steve was pleasantly surprised.

She proclaimed, "You're the reason I made the honor roll. I will be lost without you next year. The Navy Base is lucky to have you."

Then she leaned in and whispered into her ear, "I hope you realize that If I hadn't been still grieving about losing my Dad and under a lot of financial pressures, I would have made you take me on some dates. Some girl will be lucky to get you."

STEVE AND JESSICA LOSE TOUCH

Steve enjoyed his new job, but within a few weeks, his parents announced they were retiring and moving up the coast to the town where he had just finished college. Fortunately, with his good job, he quickly found a nice apartment.

On Steve's first day of work at the Navy base, he met Andrew, who was a few years older than he was.

Soon after coming home from school, Jessica attended a pool party with her high school friends. Unfortunately, she dropped her phone into the pool. The worst part was she had never backed it up. She lost all her contacts. Fortunately, She had her paper address book from High School, but her few college contacts were lost.

Jessica and Michelle spent their summer break working full time and helping their Mom pack up the house as it had sold, and they were moving into a two-bedroom condo.

JESSICA DISCOVERS HER MOTHER IS INTO BDSM (Abridged from A COVID Journey Pt. 01)

As her sister and she were clearing out one closet, they found a large, unfamiliar suitcase. The luggage tag had their Mom's name on it. Inside, they found a massive collection of kinky toys and outfits. They brought the big suitcase into their Mom's bedroom and asked about it.

Alice, their Mom, explained, "Your dad and I had a kinky sex life. We tried to hide it from you two. "

Jessica replied, "You failed. We suspected you guys were pretty kinky."

Jessica and Michelle pulled out item after item, asking how they were used.

Their Mom was getting aroused as they continued the conversation. She hadn't felt this way since her husband died.

Suddenly, Alice straightened up and said, "It has just hit me like a rock how much I missed BDSM play. I need to get back to the club."

Michelle asked, "What club?"

Alice replied, "There is a local club for people interested in domination and submissive BDSM play.

Michelle asked, "Were you normally a submissive?"

Your dad and I switched a lot, but I was the submissive more times than he was. My dominant side isn't that strong. But it is there. However, sometimes it can become powerful."

Jessica asked, "Would you be willing to show us how you would tie Dad to the bed when you played?"

Michelle asked, "Can I volunteer to be tied up?"

"I think I would like to be tied up too," said Jessica.

They begged their Mom to let them experience Kink. Alice's weak dominant urges slowly started to take over, and she finally agreed to let them experience submission.

For the next hour, Alice played with them. They were introduced to light flogging and other forms of pain and pleasure.

At the end of the hour, Alice released them from their bonds. They quickly arranged themselves on Alice's bed in a daisy chain, licking, sucking, and playing with each other until they had massive orgasms.

After a brief rest, Jessica asked if she could use the toys on Alice. Alice immediately agreed.

Jessica gleefully tied, paddled, flogged, and put clamps on Alice's tits and pussy lips. Michelle reluctantly helped. Alice enjoyed sinking into the bliss of her submissive side.

As summer progressed, they realized that while Jessica and Alice were switches, Michelle was not a switch. She was submissive in their play, even though she was an assertive woman in her everyday life.

They discovered that Jessica leaned toward being a Dom and Alice leaned toward being a sub. But they were comfortable in either role. However, Alice took the lead more often due to her long experience in the lifestyle.

JESSICA SEEKS STEVE

Near the end of the summer, Jessica thought how wonderful it would be to use her newfound domination skills on Steve. She'd lost his number when she dropped her phone in the pool. She googled his last name and found three households with the same last name in the hometown she and Steve shared.

She went to the first address. A sold sign was in the front yard, and a moving van was being unpacked.

She asked a neighbor if this was where Steve lived. They told her that Steve and his parents had sold the house and had moved up the coast. Jessica was disappointed and made no further efforts to find Steve.

The neighbor had it wrong. Steve had just moved into an apartment nearby.

TIME PASSES. (Summary of past chapters)

For the rest of 2017 and during beaks in the 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 school years, Jessica and Michelle decided that playing with each other and Alice was all the sex they needed.

Meanwhile, Steve's friendship with Andrew quickly grew, and he was invited to play board games with Andrew, his girlfriend, Sarah, and some of her coworkers. He almost froze the first time he showed up when he realized he was the only other guy, but Sarah made him feel welcome, and once he got into the game, he forgot his shyness around women.

Michelle moved home when she graduated in the summer of 2019 with a degree in business. She got a good-paying management training job with a local hotel chain. Alice dominated Michelle when they had the urge for kinky sex, and Jessica joined in the play when she was on school breaks.

The family thought they were finally out of the financial woods and were no longer eating into their savings.

COVID

Then the pandemic hit.

Andrew and Sarah's board game group decided to form a COVID isolation group. Sarah moved into Andrew's apartment. Steve and the other women agreed to only socialize with each other during the pandemic.

Alice, Jessica, and Michelle lost their jobs, and they were quickly going broke when Alice answered an ad and entered into a submissive, kinky relationship with Howard.

One night, Howard had Alice topless in his convertible when he drove into a burger drive-thru. In the process, many of the women who worked there signed up for submissive training with Alice. Eventually, Andrew and Steve were accepted for submissive training.

Alice decided that Steve would be the first person trained by her and Jessica. He wasn't attached to another woman like Andrew was attached to Sarah. She thought this would be an excellent opportunity to help Jessica become a Dominatrix.

To test the waters before the first training, Alice orchestrated a night of kinky BDSM play where Steve and Andrew were used by the other women, who followed Alice's written instructions.

PRESENT DAY

Jessica went down to get breakfast at 7 a.m. Adam and Michelle were already there drinking coffee. As the three of them started to prepare breakfast, Howard and Alice came down.

After a delightful breakfast, Howard instructed, "Jessica and Adam already know what to do. Adam, while putting coconut oil on Jessica, you must ensure she does not come. Michelle, you will come with me. After we play, we'll go to Adam and Jessica and swap partners. At that point, Adam and Michelle have no further responsibilities today. Just have fun. After I remind Jessica what being a sub is like, she'll prepare to join Alice. Alice, do you have anything to add?"

Alice replied, "I will pick up the sub at 10 a.m. in the sprinter van. I will be wearing my black leather catsuit as I will be out in public. We will not use the sub's real name. He will just be called Subbie. Likewise, he will only know Jessica as Mistress J. Jessica, when Howard is finished with you, go to your room, clean yourself up, and put on the outfit I will deliver to your room before I pick up the sub. Please wait for me to get you. Don't come to the dungeon. I will come to get you.

One other thing. Adam, this afternoon, you are to move the sub's stuff from the Van to one of the cells in the dungeon.

Does everyone understand their assignments?"

All replied yes

HOWARD'S AND MICHELLE'S QUALITY TIME

Howard took Michelle to the massage room.

"Michelle, today you're getting a massage from me."

Michelle looked disappointed. "You're not going to punish me?"

"After what you went through Friday and Saturday, you deserve a break. Thank you for letting Alice be the dominatrix. It was just what I needed. Now remove your clothes and lay face-down on the table."

Howard rubbed coconut oil on her backside. He focused first on her shoulders and then worked his way down her back. He vigorously massaged her butt cheeks, slipping a hand softly across her vulva which each stroke. He then moved to her toes and worked his way up her legs until he arrived at her exposed pussy and rosebud. He slowly massaged around her pussy lips, which light movement across her clit. Michelle's breathing got heavier as her moans increased.

When Howard paused to put more coconut oil on his hands, Michelle could stand it no more, "Shit, Howard. Would you just fuck me now? I'm ready to explode."

Howard laughed as he removed his clothes. "Do you have a position you like?"

"Cowgirl, so I can see your face as we come."

Howard climbed up on the table, and Michelle straddled him, plunging his cock into her pussy. Howard massaged Michelle's breasts as they rocked their hips together.

Michelle lightly played with Howard's nipples. Their mutual arousal soared.

Soon, like a bolt of lightning, an orgasm surged through both of their bodies. They screamed their pleasure together as wave after wave of emotions rocked them.

When their personal earthquakes had subsided, Michelle leaned down and passionately kissed Howard. He enthusiastically joined in the French Kiss until his cock softened and slipped out of Michelle.

Howard broke the kiss and said, "Let's take a shower, and then it should be time for me to spend time with Jessica.

JESSICA BOUND

Earlier, at 8 a.m., as required, Jessica was in the restraint room completely naked. Adam strapped her to the spanking bench and rubbed coconut oil over her body. He even slipped his hand between her body and the bench to get every inch. As instructed, he put an extra amount of the coconut oil into her pussy and ass.

Adam commented, "It's tempting to make you cum, right now, but that is not going to happen. Howard's instructions were clear."

Jessica replied, "Damn."

It took about ten minutes to oil Jessica's body. Adam set his alarm. He and Jessica talked for the next twenty minutes.

"Jessica, Do you think Howard will do painful things to you this morning to get you into subspace?"

"Howard can do whatever he wants. He owns me. He can spank me, flog me, whip me, pour wax on me, do whatever he wants. He will not hear the safe word from me today. Adam, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"What are your intentions with my sister?"

"What is his hyper-focus on Michelle and me? Your Mom and Howard made me wear a Kali Teeth Ring on my cock last night to prove I wouldn't use her as a sex toy. That was hell."

"They did? And did you prove it?"

"I did. Michelle is amazing. I will never push her too far."

"You know, She will top from the bottom for you to go too far if she thinks that is what you want."

Adam replied, "Then it is my responsibility never to let her do that."

Then Adam's alarm went off, and he resumed oiling Jessica's body. They repeated this process two more times before Howard and Michelle came in. Howard and Michelle were clothed.

Howard said, "Thank you for preparing Jessica. You and Michelle are free for the rest of the day except for what Alice requested. The only place off-limits to both of you is the dungeon.

Adam said, "Thank you, Howard. Michelle, how about we hike to those falls upstream from the water treatment plant after lunch?"

Jessica commented, "What a romantic location."

Michelle replied, "Any place with Adam is romantic."

Howard interjected, "Actually, it's a nice walk before and after the plant. There is a picnic area about a quarter mile past the plant, which is very nice. Just be sure to move Subbie's things before dinner time."

Michelle kissed Adam's cheek and said, "Sounds like the perfect day."

Michelle and Adam walked out holding hands.

After they were gone, Jessica asked, "Did you put a Kali's Teeth Ring on Adam's cock last night?"

"Yup, Alice wanted to make Adam prove that he wanted Michelle for more than just a sex toy, and he did prove it."

Jessica said, "I hope they stay together forever. I like him."

Howard replied, "Enough about them. I need to make sure you experience some significant pain. However, Alice wants me to leave no marks, but that won't be a problem. I am going to have some fun."

Howard applied pairs of electronic stim pads to her breasts, the sides of her vulva, and her butt.

He stripped out of his clothes and stood before Jessica's face. She immediately started sucking his cock. When Howard thought it was hard enough, he walked to her other end and plunged his cock into her pussy. After a half dozen thrusts, he switched his cock to her pucker hole. He pressed the tip against the entrance, and due to the considerable amount of coconut oil that Adam had put in it, his cock slipped right in.

Howard put his hands on her hips and thrust hard. As he approached his climax, he pushed the control button for the stim pads.

Jessica screamed. "Oh, My God! That hurts! Shit! Fuck!"

Howard continued to pump as Jessica's agony mounted. She arched her body, trying to escape the pain. Tears and snot began to roll down her face.

Then with a series of grunts and his body spasmed, he shot his load into her ass. He released the button for the stim pads, and Jessica's body collapsed on the spanking bench.

Howard removed the pads, released her restraints, and gave her body a light massage.

Jessica breathed in deeply, "That was fucked. It really hurt."

Howard said, "Remember that. You will be a dominatrix to a guy that won't say no to you. You are responsible for his safety. You can not let him encourage you to injure him permanently. Being a Domme is a big responsibility."

Jessica replied. "I get it. I realize how we screwed up with you. Thank you for this lesson."

Howard released her from the spanking bench.

"Jessica, Alice is picking up your submissive right about now. Go. Get yourself ready to be an outstanding Dominatrix. I expect you have about two hours before your Mom comes to bring you to the dungeon.

STEVE IS PICKED UP

At 10 a.m., Steve was standing at the curb when the Sprinter Van pulled up, and the side door opened. He noticed the windows were darkly tinted as he climbed in and saw the hood was on the first chair. He could only see the back of Mistress Alice's head and that she was all dressed in black leather. The side door closed behind him.

Alice said, "Your name is now Subbie. Under no circumstances are you to give anyone your real name. Understand?

"Yes, Mistress Alice."

"Good Subbie. Now get that hood on."

He picked up the hood. The hood had two holes for his nose, a detachable eye mask and ball gag, and laces in the back. It was awkward trying to get it on.

Mistress Alice said, "Subbie, Just get it over your head, and I will tighten it. "

He got the hood over his head and waited for Mistress Alice. He could hear with the hood on, but the sounds were muffled. He felt Mistress Alice's hand lace up the back and tighten the strap for the ball gag.

Mistress Alice said, "Subbie, Since you can't talk with the ball gag if you want to use your safe word, just grunt three times, and I will stop. Grunt two times to acknowledge this."

Steve grunted twice.

"Good. Subbie, remove your clothes."

He soon was nude. He felt a leather-covered hand grab his erect cock and pull it.