A COVID Journey Pt. 26

Story Info
Steve and Jessica. Part Two.
14.5k words
4.9
2.6k
3

Part 26 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

A COVID Journey is the ongoing story of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID led one woman to become a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate and how this relationship expanded to include her stepdaughters and others.

I am writing a love story about multiple couples that contains male domination, female domination, female submission, male submission, exhibitionist, erotic, lesbian, and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story. If you are looking for a story with a lot of detail about sexual acts, this is not the story you're looking for.

This story is an extension of "Alice's Sub School," which has three parts with more coming. I decided to tell the story of Jessica and Steve meeting in two chapters of this series. A COVID Journey Chapter 25 was the backstory and build-up to their meeting, plus others living in their BDSM relationships. This story contains all new material. This chapter focuses on Jessica and Steve reconnecting and others having kinky fun.

I would appreciate any comments and suggestions. I also enjoy hearing from readers when they send me emails/messages I can respond to.

If you want to learn how Alice, Howard, Jessica, and all the rest reached this point, please read the series from the beginning. Steve's story is in the Alice's Sub School series.

All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Main Characters:

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who has become a kinky companion to Howard, a 64-year-old widower. They enjoy BDSM play and are both switches. Alice is usually submissive, and Howard is generally dominant. Howard found Alice through an ad he placed looking for a submissive BDSM playmate. However, Alice has become more to Howard than what he had sought. Alice can be dominant over others.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21) are Alice's stepdaughters. Both have been having kinky adventures with their stepmom, Alice. Michelle is always submissive, and Jessica is primarily dominant.

Adam (21 years old) works part-time for Howard, setting up and participating in his kinky games. He has become Michelle's Dom. He is submissive to Alice.

Steve - Age 24 - A shy, straight submissive. He works at the local navy base as an engineer.

========

DISCUSSION OF THE SESSION

Jessica and Alice joined Howard, Adam, and Michelle in the kitchen, who were making dinner. They were dressed in jeans, shirts, and flats.

Howard asked, "How did it go?"

Alice answered first, "Subbie needs absolutely no training. He has trained himself. I've never seen anything like it. Jessica and Subbie had a great fuck at the end, which was an excellent way to provide his aftercare.

After the five finished their dinners, Howard asked, "What happens next?"

Alice replied, "This evening, it will be just Jessica and Subbie after Adam feeds him. Adam here's what you are going to do...."

After Alice instructed Adam, Jessica added, "You should go as Alice's sub, wearing nothing but cuffs on your ankles and wrists."

Alice agreed, and Adam removed his clothes.

Alice looked at the naked Adam and added, "We should put that cock binder on. You know, the one with a strap around the base of his balls, another that stretches his balls, and a third strap that separates his balls. Jessica, please put that on Adam."

Jessica teased Adam's cock as she put the straps on Adam's cock.

Alice says, "Remember, Jessica is Mistress J. You can use your name and the others, but Jessica remains a mystery.."

Adam grinned and said, "I think my weak brain can remember that instruction." And everyone laughed.

Michelle looked longingly at Adam, wishing she was the one naked and doing the serving.

Adam picked up a food tray and brought it to where Steve was bound.

Steve first realized that someone was with him when he felt his headphones being removed. Next, the blindfold was removed. He blinked his eyes rapidly, trying to get used to the light.

He heard a male voice, "Hello, Subbie, I'm Adam. I serve Mistress Alice and J. I have brought you dinner. Let me get you out of those cuffs so you can eat and then visit the bathroom to refresh yourself before your evening session with Mistress J. Your bag and clothes are in the middle cell against the wall."

Adam removed the cuffs and the hood. Steve noticed Adam was naked like him. He saw a cell with an open door and recognized the bag he'd packed following Mistress Alice's direction.

Adam said, "Mistress Alice told me to explain the hierarchy here and to answer any questions you might have. Master Howard rules this house. Everyone is below him. He's straight and won't use you, but you will obey his instructions. He is dominant most of the time. Occasionally, he will switch. He says he does it to recharge his dominant drives. Next is Mistress Alice. She is submissive to Master Howard but dominant to everyone else. Next is Mistress J. She is Mistress Alice's younger daughter. I guess I am next in the hierarchy. I am a sub to Mistress Alice and J but the Master to Michelle, who is Mistress Alice's older daughter. I also worked with Howard to create this place's toys and features. I'm straight. I will order you around, but that is as far as I plan to go. And you should know you won't get to know Mistress J's name until she accepts you into the house."

Steve thought, "What a coincidence, Jessica had a sister named Michelle." He then asked, "How long have you been here? "

Adam replied, "I don't live in the main house. I'm in Howard's normal house next door. That's where most people think he lives. Anyway, I've been working with him for four years. He is paying for me to get my engineering degree."

Steve asked, "What do you know about Mistress J?"

Adam replied, "Not much that I can share. You need to earn the right to that information. Right now, you need to eat, shower, and freshen up. Then I need to prepare you for your session with Mistress J."

As Steve ate, he asked, "Will I see her face or hear her voice?"

Adam replied, "Not until she accepts you."

Steve sighed and went back to eating. After a refreshing shower, he stood before Adam and said, "Let's get me ready for my next session with Mistress J."

Adam asked, "You don't mind what a sadist she can be?"

Steve replied, "I'd be disappointed if she wasn't. I'm a pain freak. I only realized that in the last few years, and so far, this is exceeding all my fantasies."

Adam replaced the hood. He then cuffed Steve's wrists and connected them with a short chain behind his back. He joined one chain that went to the floor and another to the ceiling to the chain behind his back. Steve was now limited to standing with a limited range of motion. He was able to raise his knees as far as he could. Steve added the blindfold.

Adam said, "Good Luck, Buddy, you'll need it." And with that, Adam added the headphones, and Steve's world returned to white noise and blindness.

When Adam returned upstairs, Alice asked, "How did it go?"

Adam queried, "You weren't watching on the monitor?"

Alice replied, "No, I don't want Jessica to see his face until she accepts him. When she goes down, we'll watch the tape. Are you ready, Jessica?"

"I am."

Alice replied, "Remember, as a mistress, it is your duty to take care of Subbie after you put him through any intense scene."

Jessica said, "Don't forget I have Zoom classes in the morning."

Alice said, "That's right. Howard, can I have the morning free to take care of Subbie?"

Howard replied, "Certainly."

Alice said, "I've got an idea for a fun activity for Subbie. Jessica, when you're done with your classes tomorrow, Subbie and I will be out on the track."

THE OTHER COUPLES GO OFF TO PLAY.

Jessica said, "Thanks, Mom. That will be fun to watch." And headed down to the dungeon.

After Jessica was gone, Alice turned her attention to Adam and said, "I bet you're ready to dominate Michelle after playing my sub so well."

Howard laughed and said, "And I am ready to dominate you. I think you should lose your thong, and then you and I are going up to the restraint room."

Adam said, "Good, 'cause Michelle wanted to use the exam room. Michelle, lose your clothes.

When Michelle had removed her clothes, she asked, "Adam, May I ask a favor?"

Adam replied, "Yes, my love."

"I chose a role play from that computer program you and Howard created. Could we follow it?"

"It depends on if I like how it goes. How does it start?"

"With you dressed as a surgeon and me getting bound naked to the exam chair. I'll need about ten minutes to organize all the supporting toys."

"Okay. I'll head to the costume room to get into my surgeon's scrubs. You go set things up." He swatted her butt as she took off for the stairs.

Adam thought as Michelle hurried away, "She has the cutest butt," And followed her more slowly.

Howard admired Alice's black corset with detachable cups, thong, thigh-high black stockings connected to a garter belt, and high heels. He said, "Lose the cups and the thong and then stand with your back to me."

Alice removed the corset's breast cup, leaving her with a shelf bra that she thought showed off her breasts well. She then pulled off her thong and stood with her back to Howard. She felt Howard bring her hands together and slip an armbinder over them. He pulled it up her arms and connected the strap on her front.

He kissed her and said, "You look delicious. I plan to eat you up tonight."

Howard hooked a leash to the front of the armbinder and led Alice to the elevator.

JESSICA ALONE WITH STEVE

When the white noise stopped in Steve's headset, he immediately said, "Mistress J. How may I serve you tonight."

Jessica giggled and said in what Steve heard as a computer-generated soprano voice. "You are delightful, Subbie. Are you ready to suffer more for my amusement?"

Steve replied, "Nothing would make me happier."

Jessica noticed his cock quickly became hard. She asked, "Are you sure? Sometimes, desires and reality can be very different. Things that help you masturbate can hurt in practice."

Steve replied, "Mistress J, Please believe me, I love it when my pain gives you pleasure."

She grabbed the equipment she had planned for the evening and brought it to a table next to Steve.

"Subbie, tonight, I want to see you dance for me."

Given his limited range of motion, Steve was confused by the statement. He replied, "I do love to dance, Mistress J. But I don't think I'll be able to do a proper swing, foxtrot, or waltz in my current situation."

His answer had piqued Jessica's interest, "Where did you learn those dances, Subbie?"

"Mistress J. My mother made me attend Cotillion and learn all the major forms of dance: Tango, Cha Cha, salsa, samba, swing, waltz, and foxtrot. And a few others. I loved it so much that I asked for dance lessons for my birthday and Christmas present until, in high school, I became shy around girls. For the girls I'd been dancing with for years, it was no problem, but for new girls, I didn't want to lead them in the dances. The teacher noticed that and tried only to have me dance with girls I had been dancing with for years, but turnover in those classes was so high that her solution didn't work for long. I stopped going. I still dance by myself, pretending I have a partner, but it's not the same."

Jessica softly stroked his cock and said, "Subbie, I find you interesting. If I order you to, could you dance with me and lead correctly?"

"Mistress J. If you ordered me to lead, you are still in charge."

"Well, Subbie, you are in luck. I also did Cotillion and loved dancing. It's the only thing I do with a boy that I enjoy following. However, tonight is not that kind of dancing. It's more like in those Westerns when the bad guy tells someone to dance as they shoot at the floor. Now, lift your left foot. No more talking until I ask you a question."

Steve lifted his left foot. Jessica placed a metal mat under it. This was repeated for his right foot. Jessica connected wires from each mat to a control box and clipped wires from each mat to the ankle cuffs. Next, she had two wires that ended in loops that could be pulled tighter. She placed each on Steve's cock about an inch apart. She giggled as these were placed, knowing what they would soon do to him. Her final move was to place stim pads over his nipples. She laughed when she connected them all to the control box and said, "Now I will test each of my devilish devices."

Jessica pushed one button, and Steve jerked his right foot up. She pushed the next button, and he jerked his left foot up. When she pushed the next button, Steve bent over and lifted one knee over the electric shock to his penis. He even tried to bring one hand around, but the way he was bound, he couldn't reach his cock. Jessica laughed at his reaction.

Jessica said, "That was three of your four dance moves. Let's see what the final one does."

She pushed another button, and the shock on his nipples caused him to draw his shoulder forward and bring his head down.

Jessica said, "I need to add another move."

Steve felt stim pads being added to his hips.

Jessica says, "Let's see how this works."

Jessica giggled as the shock on one hip would cause Steve to move his hips away from the shock, and then he'd pull his hip the other way when the shock was on the other hip.

"Perfect!" Jessica cried. "And I have the perfect song for you to dance to."

Steve heard the start of Queen's, 'Another One Bites the Dust." After one refrain, Jessica started her instructions. Right foot shock on the first beat, left foot shock on the second beat, right hip shock on the third beat, and left hip move on the fourth. The fifth beat was a shock to his nipples, followed by the seventh beat with a shock to his penis. On each shock, he yelped.

Then, the measure was repeated with the same shocks. On the third repeat, Steve knew the pattern and anticipated the shocks, which meant he skipped the first two shocks.

Jessica kept up the torture for a few more minutes and then stopped. She observed, "You do know how to dance." Then she laughed and started pushing the button rapidly in random order.

MICHELLE IN THE EXAM CHAIR

Adam had no trouble finding a surgeon outfit in the costume room. He was always amazed at how extensive the costume collection was. When he entered the exam room, Michelle was tightening the strap on her waist. Her legs were already secured against the stirrups, which had been spread far apart. On the table were several tools and a marked-up copy of the scenarios printout.

Michelle welcomed, "Hello, Master. I was so jealous when you got to be the sub who served dinner to Subbie. You should punish me for my jealousy."

Adam picked up the sheet. Reading it, he laughed, "It looks like you've been planning your punishment for more than the last few minutes."

"I have. Once I heard about the role-play generator you and Howard created, I have been playing with it every chance I get. I printed that out soon after you helped me be a pony girl, and I've improved it with my notes."

Adam finished reading the papers, "My love, what are your safe words?"

Michelle sighed and said, "Red to stop, Yellow to slow down, and green everything is fine. I will grunt if I can't talk, and you'll figure it out. You should know by now that I can take more than you're willing to give, so that paper will make you do more than you would on your own so that I can slip in subspace."

Adam finished restraining Michelle to the exam chair, with her arms bound above her head and straps across her neck and forehead.

He picked up the device the modified instructions said to use in her mouth and said, "I haven't used one of these dental spreaders before, but it looks straightforward."

Michelle opened her mouth wide, and Adam slipped it in. He noticed it had a plate to keep her tongue down. He moved the lever on the side, and the device opened as wide as he could get Michelle's mouth to open. He locked it in that position.

He asked, "Is that okay?"

Michelle replied with a slight positive head nod and a barely understandable "Ah ha."

He read the next part and then put a pair of nipple clamps connected by a chain on her. He then attached the middle of the nipple clamp chain to a chain hanging from a small pulley. He then pulled on the pulley line until Michelle's were stretched high. Michelle sighed in satisfaction.

The next instruction was handwritten. Adam picked up one of the two thick rubber bands with nipple clamps on each end. He clamped one end on the upper part of Michelle's pussy's outer labia lips, wrapped it across her thigh, and then stretched it to clip it on the lower part of her outer labia lips. He repeated the process on the other side, and the result was that Michelle's Vagina was displayed in all its glory.

Next, he was instructed to add a bullet vibrator to her vagina, turn it on, and then blindfold her.

Adam shook his head when he read the following instructions. It read, 'Slap her exposed clit softly with the riding crop ten times.' Except the word 'softly' had been crossed out and the word 'hard' written in. He knew Michelle wanted into her subspace as quickly as possible.

He had gotten hard preparing her. He wasn't excited about using the riding crop but knew Michelle wanted it, so he quickly hit her clit ten times.

Michelle moaned as she slipped into subspace.

The next instructions said to turn the knob on the remote control vibrator to its highest setting and then use the crop to hit her all over her body. Stop when she orgasms.

Adam turned up the vibrator and began to hit every part of her body except her face methodically. Her moans increased as the sensation of the vibrator bullet in her vagina and the slap of the riding crop drove her toward an orgasm.

Suddenly, her body arched as the orgasm hit her. With the dental spreader in her mouth, Michelle screamed her pleasure as best as she could.

Adam removed the dental spreader and kissed her.

After the kiss, Michelle said, "Hey, removing that wasn't part of the instructions!"

Adam replied, "Silence, woman, or I won't do the next part you wanted. I wanted to kiss you because I love you."

Michelle sighed and said, "God, I love you so much!"

For the next instructions, there was a bag of clothespins. Adam added them in matching rows to her body, Starting on her arms, then above her breasts and around the outer side, and finishing down her belly. Next, He threaded a string through each string of clothespins.

He felt Michelle' Vagina and said, "Damn, you are so wet."

He pulled down his scrub pants, and his rock-hard cock popped out. He slowly inserted his cock between Michelle's widely separated labia lips into her moist Vagina. He said, "I don't know how long I will last."

Michelle replied, "You know what to do when you come."

Adam thrust slowly into Michelle's moist. He thought, "This gal ready gets off on being dominated."

As his passions grew, the pace of his thrusting increased. He was getting close quickly. He knew what Michelle wanted him to do when he started to come, and he wasn't going to disappoint her. He smirked and thought, "She is definitely topping from the bottom."

As he felt he was starting to come, he grabbed the strings connecting the two rows of clothespins and jerked them hard, causing them all to come off. Michelle screamed as the first shot of his seed went into her, and she was immediately overwhelmed with a massive orgasm. They shook together for a long while until their passions cooled.

Adam leaned onto Michelle's chest as he caught his breath.

When their breathing was back to normal, he asked, "Can you only come if you are being dominated?"

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers