A COVID Journey Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

STEVE AND ADAM

Steve was able to give Adam some great advice on his future job hunting and offered to help him apply at the base.

That night, the seed of a great friendship was planted.

When they decided to call it a night, Adam did not think putting Steve in his cell was appropriate, so he helped him move his bag to an unoccupied guest room. He messaged the rest of the group with Steve's changed sleeping location, took a shower, and quickly fell asleep.

Steve lay in his bed thinking about how wonderful it was to be with Jessica again. He thought about everything she and her Mom had done to him since we got picked up and hoped it would never end.

===========================

I apologize for how long it took to finish this chapter. I rewrote it many times until I got to this version. It will be some time before I write the next chapter, but it will happen.

I hope you all are still enjoying my adventures in creating content for Literotica. I would greatly appreciate any comments and suggestions. I also appreciate getting emails from readers so we can communicate.

For the next few months, I plan to focus on writing "The Domme Next Door" and my cruise ship erotic female-led relationship romance story. I've also been working on a story called 'A Date Gone Bad' and another called "The Second Chance."

I only have a few more chapters to write for A COVID Journey, and this story will end happily.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers