A COVID Journey Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women started hitting his balls on almost every shot. They laughed in enjoyment. The impact hurt Steve, but their laughter turned him on, and he got hard.

There was a pause, and Alice said, "I won that round 13 to 11. Want to play again?"

Mistress J replied, "Sure, rack them up."

Steve lost track of how many times a billiard ball hit his balls as the women played round after round. The pain was constant, but Steve endured it as it was clear the women were having fun.

It felt like hours had passed when he heard Alice say, "That's 110 for me and 90 for you. Are you ready to admit defeat?"

Mistress J sighed and said, "Yes, but I want a rematch!"

Alice laughed, "I'm sure Subbie will be up for that. Won't you, Subbie?"

Steve shook his head yes.

The women laughed. Mistress J said, "Subbie, I think I might be keeping you as my toy."

Steve sighed in satisfaction. He was going to get his wish to be a submissive.

JESSICA DISCOVERS WHO SUBBIE IS

Alice turned off the microphones. "Time to put on our high heels. We've been playing pool with Subbie for over two hours, and he has been a great submissive for the past day. Are you sure you want Subbie as your sub?"

Jessica replied, "I'd like to see him, but I am 98 percent sure I want him."

Alice said, "Okay. It's time to let him see and hear his Mistress. You can decide on keeping him once you see his face and have had a conversation."

After they got their heels on, Alice turned the headphones back on. Steve was still strapped to the pool table.

Alice said, "Let's remove Subbie's ball gag. It is time for you, Mistress J, to ask some questions."

Steve still had the headphones on, so he only heard the computer-generated voices.

Steve heard Jessica's words in a computer-generated soprano voice, "Subbie, you have accepted so much pain today and yesterday. I have to say that I have loved all our sessions. It's hard to believe you've never had a dominatrix own you. What drove you to research this to be a perfect submissive male?"

"Mistress J, it all started my senior year of college. I was a tutor in my department. One day, this beautiful, intelligent, super bright first year came in to get tutored. She was taking a hefty load of classes. I ended up tutoring her in all her subjects. At the end of the year, she told me that she aced all her classes because of my tutoring. I told her she would've done just as well without me cause she's that smart. I guess the event that flipped my switch to being submissive was one day when she was housesitting a place with a pool; she directed me to get naked and then posed as the David statue. She took many pictures of me. It was one of the best days of my life. I did briefly see her naked that day. She was a goddess."

Jessica was in shock. Could this be her Steve? She asked, "So, Subbie, why didn't you become her property?"

Steve replied, "Mistress J, It's a sad story, but during her senior year of high school, her dad died, and it was all her mom and her sister could do to afford school for her and her sister. She and her sister worked half-time jobs and carried a heavy class load. She also told me her mom was selling their house to move into a small condo so they could make ends meet. She told me at graduation that if she hadn't been dealing with all this, she would've made me date her."

Jessica was starting to tear up. She swallowed and got her voice under control. "Subbie, Why didn't you follow up with her?"

"Mistress J. I regret not doing that every day. You asked me how I could take so much pain today. I imagine it's Jessica who's been doing all these things to me. I would do anything for her. She's the one who got away. I hope saying I was thinking of another woman doesn't offend you. Oh god, of course it does. Oh God, Please forgive me, Mistress J and Mistress Alice."

Jessica asked, "What do you think would happen if you saw Jessica?"

"Mistress J, I'm sure she wouldn't want anything to do with me. But if she did, I would be all hers."

Jessica said, "What if I told you that Jessica's phone was damaged right after your graduation, and she lost your phone number? What if I told you that Jessica tried to find you that summer? She was able to find your parents' address. She went there and discovered that your folks had just moved.

Steve replied, "What? How do you know that?"

"Subbie, What is your real name?"

"Ma'am, I can't tell you. Mistress Alice made it very clear to me. I was not to do that today."

Jessica looked at her mom, who suddenly realized who this was, and said, "Mom, tell him to say his name."

Alice said, "Subbie, you may say your name."

"My actual name is Steve."

With tears streaming down her face, she said, "Steve, what if I was to tell you that Jessica thinks about Steve all the time?"

"Mistress J but, but, um, how, how would you know that?"

There was a long pause from Steve, "Mistress J? Oh God. Jessica?"

Jessica removed her necklace microphone. Steve could no longer hear her. She looked at her mother and said, "Mom, can I have some privacy? Keep the cameras rolling; we'll want to watch this moment repeatedly. "

After Alice left, she removed Steve's headphones and then his blindfold. He exclaimed, "It is you!"

Jessica replied, "I have never stopped thinking about you. Steve."

She continued to remove Steve's hood and other restraints. Then she helped him up from the pool table to the couch in the room. She sat in her dominatrix outfit next to the completely nude Steve.

Steve said, "Mistress Jessica, I feel strange not being restrained. I was restrained in many of my dreams of being dominated by you. But I'm enjoying this CFNM moment with you. I had many dreams of being nude with you."

Jessica replied, "You have been the restrained submissive or the nude male in all my dominatrix fantasies, but I've also had dreams of us just being a couple in love."

Steve said, "And you, Jessica, have been my lover and my dominatrix in all of my dreams, I mean, Mistress Jessica, in mine. I'm sorry I didn't address you correctly. I'm just so excited."

Jessica laughed as she put an arm around him. "Steve, right now, it's okay. We have a lot of talking to do before we resume this session. Do you only want to be my slave?"

Steve replied, "I want to be your Slave, but I also want to sit on a couch and hold hands while watching the Hallmark channel."

Jessica kissed him and said, "I want that and more of the great discussions we had in college. I miss those." Her hand went down to his balls and lightly squeezed them. She asked, "Do you love me?"

Steve replied, "I love you in so many ways."

She squeezed his balls harder. "Even now?"

Steve winced from the pressure on his Balls. "I will never leave you unless you send me away."

She laughed, "That's not going to happen. Please help me get out of this outfit. I need my lover to fuck me."

Jessica took the lead in their sex as she would in all things in their relationship.

She sat on his lap, facing him with her vagina impaled on his cock. They kissed passionately as their arms were entwined in hugs. For both of them, the orgasm they soon had was unlike the many others they had had since Steve came under the control of Alice. Finding their lost lovers was a deep satisfaction that drove their lovemaking to new heights.

When they came down from their high, Jessica said, "Let's go to my room and lie in my bed."

They stopped by the kitchen and made a quick lunch on the way upstairs.

They spent the rest of the afternoon in bed, trying the different sex positions that Jessica wanted to try. When Jessica asked Steve if he had a desired sex position, he replied that he only wanted what she wanted.

HOWARD AND ALICE

When Alice arrived upstairs, she went to Howard's office, hoping he would be there. He was.

"Howard, remember that Jessica had a tutor her first year at college, which was the start of her realizing she was a dominatrix?"

"Yes, I can't remember his name. He's the one she took those nude pictures that she won't show us. It was of him posing as the statue of David. Right?"

"That is the one. He is the sub in the dungeon."

"Oh My God, Really?"

Alice smiled, "I think Steve will be joining our kinky family."

Howard smiled, "It's hard to believe how much has changed in just three and a half weeks. At the beginning of October, I was a lonely dom. Covid had shut down my outlets, and watching porn doesn't do it for me. Then you answered my ad, and our relationship has improved daily. And now both Michelle and Jessica have the men they need. I only have one question for you."

Alice replied, "And what is that, my Master?"

"Alice, will you marry me?"

Alice was in a state of surprise. She thought for a few moments. "On one condition."

"And what is that?"

Alice gave Howard a big hug. "The condition is that at least once a day, you treat me as your sex slave. I love what you have been doing to me."

Howard smiled, "We can make that part of the agreement."

"Then, Howard, my answer is yes. Let's go up to the restraint room. I want to be bound by you as we fuck to seal this agreement."

DINNER THAT NIGHT

Howard told everyone they were all expected to be at dinner and fully clothed as if they were going to a fine restaurant.

Alice was preparing the side dishes for the meal, and Howard was cooking steaks when Adam and Michelle arrived. Howard and Adam wore sports coats and slacks, Alice wore a v-neck, fishtail bodycon dress that reached her knee, and Michelle wore a black cocktail mini dress with a deep v-neck and high heels.

Howard remarked, "I'm glad you followed the dress code. You're looking quite sexy, Michelle."

Michelle replied, "I'm glad you like it. I was hoping for a rise out of you."

Alice giggled and said, "I think you succeeded." putting a hand over Howard's crotch.

Howard said, "Be careful, I'm still cooking."

Alice replied, "So am I."

Jessica and Steve arrived. Jessica wore a dark purple bodycon tube mini dress with matching purple heels. Steve was wearing a sports coat and slacks like Adam and Howard.

Howard said, "Welcome to our home, Steve. So you're the submissive who got away from Jessica."

Jessica replied, "But I have him now. Isn't that right, Steve?" She put one hand over his crotch and squeezed.

Steve moaned and said, "You certainly do. You own me."

Adam asked the rest, "Are you going to make him wear a Kali teeth cock ring to prove his devotion like I had to?"

Alice replied, "It's not the same situation."

Jessica interrupted, "Steve has already proven his devotion, but he hasn't worn a Kali cock ring for me yet."

Alice replied, "Steve, I know a cock cage is on your no just. What about a cock ring?"

Steve said, "I will do whatever Mistress Jessica or Mistress Alice asks."

Jessica shrugged and said, "Steve, I love how submissive you are. Maybe later, we'll try one."

Howard said, "Jessica, do I need to remind you about your responsibilities as a Mistress?"

Jessica looked down and replied. "No, Master."

Adam interrupted and said, "It looks like Howard and Alice have made an excellent spread for dinner."

Alice said, "Dinner is ready. Howard and I will sit at the ends of the dining room table, and each couple will be on the sides."

After completing the main course, Alice said, "Howard and I have an important announcement."

Adam, Michelle, Jessica, and Steve looked up attentively.

Howard continued, "Alice has agreed to marry me."

Alice quickly added, "And to be his live-in sex play toy."

Howard smiled and said, "That too."

The two couples applauded the announcement.

After the congratulations were finished, Michelle asked, "How does that affect me submitting to you?"

Alice answered, "Michelle, Howard is the Master of this group. I would be disappointed if he gave up dominating you and Jessica occasionally."

Jessica stated, "That's good, as Howard is the only man I will submit to, and I enjoy submitting to him."

Howard asked Adam, "Adam, how do you feel about me using Michelle several times a week?"

Adam replied, "You're the boss. I know she likes it. Would Alice still use me occasionally?"

Howard answered, "Whenever she wants."

Alice laughed and said, "I plan to use you and Steve regularly."

Jessica said, "So the pecking order does not change."

Howard replied, "That is correct. Steve is a master to none. Michell is over him. Adam is over Michelle and Steve. Jessica is over Adam, Michelle, and Steve. Alice is overall here, except for me, as I am overall. "

Michelle said, "Well, in that case, let's cement that agreement and have Howard use us three girls.." She stood up and removed her clothes.

Jessica laughed, followed suit, and began removing her clothes.

Alice said, "Well, I'm not going to be left out since he is marrying me." and began removing her clothes.

When the three women bowed naked before him, Howard looked at Adam and Steve, "I think you two will be left out of the celebration tonight."

Adam replied, "Not a problem. It will give Steve and I a chance to talk about engineering. I'm a year out from graduating, and I'm sure Steve could give me good job-hunting advice."

Steve smiled. "I'd be glad to be of assistance. Let's grab some beers and sit out on the patio. It's a warm evening."

They left the dining room and headed outside.

Howard told the three women, "Let's head to my room. I want to try something."

Howard had Alice lay on his bed on her stomach so that her pussy was available to him. He had Jessica and Michelle restrain her legs to be wide apart, and then her arms were stretched out above her head across the bed and restrained.

Howard then put a support over her back and told Michelle to lie down on it. The support kept most of Michelle's weight off Alice. He ensured that their pussies were vertically aligned and had Jessica help him restrain Michelle into that position.

He got a support that fit over both Michelle and Alice and had Jessica lay down on it. He restrained Jessica so that her pussy aligned with Michelle and Alice's.

Howard said, "I call this a pussy club sandwich. I put the supports between you so you can stay in this position for a long time."

Alice said, "Fuck me, please!"

Howard laughed and said, "Not yet."

He grabbed a paddle. He placed his finger on Alice's clit and started massaging it while giving her a couple of swats with the paddle. After four swats, he moved to Michelle and repeated the process. After four more swats, he moved to Jessica and repeated the process. He repeated the process, switching every two swats, being sure to give equal attention to each woman's butt and clit.

Given how the women were wired, it did not take long before Howard sensed that they were getting aroused. He stopped and put a clit vibrator into each woman's pussy.

As the clit vibrators did their work, Howard got three anal egg vibrators. He lubed them and then carefully inserted them into each of the women's butts.

Satisfied with his work, he grabbed a paddle in each hand and proceeded to swack both of Alice's cheeks once, then Michelle's, and finally Jessica's. He repeated the pattern over and over.

The combination of the two vibrators and the repeated paddling ramped the three women up. Alice and Michelle quickly fell into subspace as the first orgasms rippled across each woman. By the second orgasm, Jessica had also fallen into subspace.

Howard kept the paddling going until his arms got tired. It lost count of how many orgasms each woman had had. He felt a little jealous about how women could have numerous orgasms while he had a limited number each day.

He sat in a chair and watched the women react to just the vibrators in them. He thought about how much changed in just a few short weeks. He was in love with Alice, who was the perfect submissive play toy and could switch into a nasty dominatrix when needed. But she was also just fun to be with. She had brought her stepdaughters into service to him, and together, they matched them up to men who agreed to him continuing to play with them. He knew she had not had her own kids and wondered if they could have one together. He resolved to talk to her, and if she wanted, he'd pay for the best doctors to help her along.

It hit him that he should tell his somewhat estranged daughter he was dating before he told her he was getting married. He missed her, but he knew the estrangement was his fault. He resolved to reach out to her in the morning. They still talked, but there was no warmth anymore. He wished that could change.

He smiled, watching the pussy club sandwich stack of women continue the breathing and moans that signified they were still in an aroused state.

He removed his clothes, and his cock sprang out hard. He decided to put four pumps into each pussy and then on to the next until he came. He wondered which pussy would get his cum.

He removed the clit vibrators from each of the girls. There was an audible sound of disappointment. He said, "Don't worry, my loves. I'm making room for my tool."

He first went into Alice. He loved how her pussy felt around his tool. He pumped once and slapped her butt with both hands, a second pump with butt slaps, a third thrust into her combined with slaps on her butt. On the fourth thrust, he stayed in a little longer and massaged her butt.

He moved on to Michelle. He plunged his cock into her pussy. She let out a contented sigh. As he pumped and slapped, he thought about how she and Adam had connected. He wondered how long it would take before Adam wanted to marry Michelle. On the final pump, he also lingered inside her.

He moved onto Jessica. As he thrust into her and slapped her butt, He saw that Jessica was now clearly in subspace. It had taken a lot to get her into subspace the first time, but now she was getting into subspace just a little slower than her stepmom and sister. He wondered what would happen with her and Steve. He hoped that maybe he would get a chance to talk to Steve. He knew Adam would give him a good report of Steve and his current conversation.

He did his fourth thrust into Jessica and stayed impaled while lightly rubbing her butt cheeks. She moaned in contentment. He considered that having three submissive women at his beck and call would take some careful planning to make sure it worked for all of them, especially since one would soon be his wife.

He moved back to Alice, grabbed her hips, and increased the power and speed of his thrusts. After the fourth thrust, he moved onto Michelle, grabbed her hips, and did four rapid thrusts. Then, he did the same to Jessica. He repeated the pattern quickly with each woman.

He felt his body begin to surge its passion. He quickly transitioned to Alice and pumped even harder. He screamed in pleasure as his orgasm took over his body. He was vaguely aware that Alice had an orgasm at the same time, which pleased him.

He collapsed into a satisfied exhaustion onto the pile of nude women.

When he recovered, he quickly undid Jessica's bonds and told her to release the other women and join him in the shower.

He adjusted the shower heads until each was at the perfect temperature. He was soon joined by the three women, who washed his and each other's bodies.

After they toweled each other off, Jessica poured a glass of wine for each of them and said, "I want to propose a toast to celebrate my Mom's and Howard's engagement. May they grow old together and have fun."

Michelle added, "And enjoy kink that includes us step-daughters."

Alice smiled, "I love you two girls so much."

Howard added, "And so do I."

They clinked glass and drank deeply. When they had finished, they climbed into Howard's large bed.

It had been a long day. They formed a naked pile on his bed and soon were all in a contented sleep.