All Comments on 'A Cozy Weekend with My Niece Pt. 01'

by JackandJilldo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so so

I didn't think much of it, they were in love before you can blink and it felt more like a cousin to cousin thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feels incomplete

Story in the start is gud bt ends pretty quickly

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Well yeah, it's incomplete. This is only Part 1. The snow is still falling, the fire is still going, and they still have several more days...

As for the rate/cousin thing, I see your point. It's just that in real life, we've had the discussions. We just haven't gotten up there yet. I filled in the rest for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Way too many babes and loves for folks that haven't even kissed yet.. poorly written, you can do better.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 4 years ago

you kidding right, no one in their right mind is going to be running around nude in 43 degrees and in all my 68 years have I ever seen snowflakes the size of silver dollars, this sounds like a 12-year-old wrote this

JackandJilldoJackandJilldoalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Sexymeup, I am quite comfortable sans clothes in the snow, so 43 degrees is nothing. It runs in our family. When my grandfather was in WW1, the German army made them wash up nude in the snow every morning. I guess it's just who is most comfy in each climate zone. My body temp is in the 96F range, so I can't take the heat. As for the snowflakes, I guess you've never been in in a real blizzard before, because I've seen them many times over the years. It's a heavy, wet snow that is akin to a cloudburst in the summer.

To Anonymous, we've been calling each other that for years. While this is purely fiction, it is based on feelings we've shared for almost a decade. I thought I explained that in an earlier remark. Sorry you missed that.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

A perfect place to be. Love being nude in the mountains too. As to comment re being nude in snow, lol lots of Europeans do, from hot pool or sauna into the snow and way below freezing too. So exhilarating. Love the mutual masturbation as an icebreaker. With years of build up the climax should be great. On to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackandJilldo@JackandJilldo
Straight white male into straight and bi women of ALL ages. I love preggos, milky tits, soft/saggy/deflated tits and nudism/public nudity. If you're a female who fits any of these descriptions and wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.