A Cozy Weekend with My Niece Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" Thena exclaimed. "This is a real blizzard and we have no way out. This is the real thing, Jack. We're snowed in!"

"Sure looks like it." I agreed. "Better call Jeff and let him know you can't pick the kids up tomorrow. Call your boyfriend too. We can plan on being stuck here for up to a week, depending on how fast it warms back up and melts."

"But it was warm today!" she said. "It should melt soon."

"Just because we've had some warm weather doesn't change the fact that the ground is still cold." I pointed out. "Look, it's already starting to stick."

Sure enough, the silver dollar sized flakes were already sticking to the pine branches and grass. It was going to be a significant snow storm, that was certain. It began to darken, as the sun dipped near the horizon, completely masked by the heavy weather system, and I turned the gas on that powered the propane light in one corner of the room. I lit the mantles, and the room filled with a crisp, white light that was accompanied by the noise of the burning propane. Thena made her phone calls as I added a few more logs to the fire and settled down next to her.

"You wanted romantic." I said quietly. "Getting snowed in, in a cozy cabin on top of a mountain a long ways from anywhere, with a nice fire going... it doesn't get much more romantic than that."

Thena shook her head slightly.

"No Love, it doesn't." she agreed.

We both leaned in gently and began to kiss, savoring the moment when we first embarked on an incestuous journey into the unknown. What lay ahead we did not know, but we knew one thing: If there was ever a situation to encourage it, this was it. We continued making out as the fire crackled, the lamp roared, and the wind howled outside in the swirling maelstrom of white flakes. All too soon, this adventure would be over, and we were going to make the most of it.

12