A Crawling Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor then slipped into bed beside her mother who was awake and whispered, "This is a surprise. Are you okay?"

"Not I'm not mother and wish to talk. I've got to get myself sorted."

"It's late dear and I'm whacked. Just give me the headlines and you can come and take me out for lunch tomorrow. I can easily give you an hour, more with some jugging."

"An hour will be fine. Here's the outline."

Katherine listened quietly and when Taylor finished said, "Has Freya been talking to you?"

"Yes and she gave me both barrels."

Katherine kissed her daughter. "I thought she would and knew you'd listen to her."

On Saturday at noon, as arranged, Harvey went to Freya's apartment. They greeted warmly. He took the picnic basket and they walked to the riverside park. Under his other arm he carried an oblong black cardboard box. Freya carried a rug with a waterproof base and the wine. They ate and drank leisurely, talking like old friends There had been two computer crashes at the office and Harvey had been given the task of tracking down the faults in the system, so was finding his job more satisfying. Freya's news was she had three job interviews lined up for the following week.

Mellow and on the same wavelength, Harvey opened the black box his mom had insisted her take. Together they looked at the name embossed on the cover of the album: 'Our Wedding'.

"Well, you want to know what she was like. Is this a good time?"

"A splendid time and please personalize her for me Harvey providing you are relaxed about that."

"I'm very relaxed and expect to find this rather therapeutic."

Twenty minutes later it was all over and Harvey put the album away.

"Thank you Harvey. "That was a beautiful presentation."

Harvey didn't go back up to the apartment. They kissed goodbye on the sidewalk beside his SUV.

"Dinner tomorrow night as my first guest apart from Taylor who comes every day?"

"Yes I'd like that. What is this thing between your and Taylor; she's sings in praise of you?"

"It's a true friendship Harvey. We're not having an affair although some people might think so the way we carry on. Your mom and I and helping Taylor to turn her life around. She's gone back to some of her former friends and the brother of one of them dates her for the first time tonight. He's junior partner in a law firm."

"She'll steamroller him?"

"Perhaps. He's very athletic and according to Taylor plays a funky steel guitar."

"You must tell her not to bed him on the first date."

Freya laughed and said she'd had great difficulty in trying to get Taylor to comprehend why she would hold back, saying if the guys wanted it, he wanted it. "However she said she would think about putting up some resistance."

"When can we have sex Freya?"

"You don't have to ask Harvey. Nothing has changed since I told you previously, move when you are ready."

"Thanks for that and thanks for the picnic. It went so well. One more kiss and I must go and I promised to pick up Taylor's dress at the dressmaker's as they close early on Saturdays. Taylor has found the top had become too tight since she last wore it. It's been years since we've seen her so excited about going on a date. It's some law function."

CHAPTER 4

Harvey wore a suit simply to get his mom off his back. He'd attempted to make his mom understand it was only dinner in Freya's cramped apartment and Katherine had warbled on that the hostess would be expecting a prince to arrive for dinner. Harvey couldn't understand where females found such goofy concepts.

And yesterday his mom was all over him, wanting to know how the picnic went and then he was grilled about everything he could remember saying about Sophia as they went through the wedding album.

"Perfect," his mom had said.

He was pleased the grilling had ended. "She'll learn more about Sophia when she sees the wedding film."

At that his mom had hugged him and said, "Darling I suggest you don't mention the existence of that wedding film. Just let sleeping dogs lie as those images my leave Freya with the disturbing impression that Sophia is alive."

Well, perhaps his mom was correct about that. Women seem to go dozy over films heavy on emotion. That impression confirmed later when he heard his mom suggest to Taylor to say nothing to Freya about the existence of a wedding film. Taylor just seemed to know what their mom was talking about without asking whose wedding film and why it might to unnerve Freya. All she said was, "I think you're right about that mom."

Harvey had yelled he was leaving and called to Taylor to behave like a virgin, as it was her first date with this guy. His mom came rushing out, he thought to berate him for talking to Taylor like that, but she wanted to inspect him and said she was going back into the house to get him a tie.

"No tie mom, I'm putting my foot down and you better believe me." Instead of getting mad his mom actually looked at him quite affectionately and then was actually quite helpful, reminding him of something.

"Where are the flowers?"

"Flowers? Oh yeah, I'm picking them up on the way."

"Now spend generously. Freya deserves more than a cheap bunch of wilting daisies."

The florist smiled at him like a shark when Harvey said he wanted a bunch of flowers to impress a new date. She fussed around for ages and then upped the price like a street hooker asking for thirty-five bucks. That was fucking daylight robbery. However, Freya played her part and practically passed out at the glory of the flowers she was handed.

"For me?" she'd said in a wobbly voice as if he'd handed her a diamond tiara. Still, her masterly performed made him feel all fuzzy inside.

Decision-time for the dawdling romance came with a bit of a rush, catching them both wrong-footed.

The conversation over dinner was average, no sign of progress but just before leaving the table Harvey modified a little and that would release the love bug.

"That was a swell dinner."

"Why thank you sir. I did try to impress. Sit beside me on the sofa. I'll clear away after you've gone." Freya would do that but after Harvey left after breakfast.

They'd returned after a walk to settle their meal and he went to sit on the only lounge chair to face his hostess on the sofa.

"It's more comfortable over here," Freya said, patting the sofa beside her.

Harvey doubted that because the chair matched the sofa but looking at the white flesh above her stockings -- she really favored short skirts -- suddenly had reason to sit where instructed.

"Ooh, your after-shave smells nice," Freya said softly, touching her left tit lightly, causing Harvey to focus both of them. The material of her dress seemed to tighten as she moved. He licked his lips.

"Everything okay Harvey?"

He opened his mouth to say yes and she kissed him.

"Oooh, how did that happen?" she asked and although thinking she was out to seduce him he played along, "I have no idea."

Harvey thought what a guy would say next: 'Oh, it's a little warm in here' and undo two buttons on his shirt, hoping she'd respond and slip her hand through to rub his chest. Or he might wriggle his butt and adjust his trousers, encouraging her to focus on his crotch. Or he might casually drape a hand over her shoulders, taking care not to pull her hair, and say, 'Tell me about your dreams and aspirations'. He waited expectedly.

"Please undress me Harvey."

Harvey's cock consolidated. The boner leaped to jut within the confines of his underpants and trousers. He swallowed and being a man knew what a man had to do. He sank against her, squeezed a tit and said, "Sure thing baby" and rose to lift her by her butt cheeks and with Freya clinging to his neck was able to remove her panties.

"Oh, new underwear?"

"Yes, purchased this morning," Freya said, breathing heavily while admiring the tent in her dinner guest's trousers.

Harvey lowered her and pulled her butt to the edge of the sofa. He sank to his knees and burrowed in under the little bit of skirt remaining in his way.

Later, red-faced and panting, Freya watched with pride as Harvey re-emerged, chin dripping. He was such a beautiful pussy-licker. "Towels from the bathroom -- quickly."

Freya attended to herself and the sofa and then had to wipe Harvey's chin because he seemed unaware of the spoils on his face from his treasure hunting. He was now focused on the swollen and nipple-proud breasts. Freya had worn a light top and soft bra to facilitate breast wobble at the opportune time.

"Do you like my breasts?"

"I adore them; they are the best."

Freya's body jerked twice and she had to use the towel again.

Harvey pulled off the top and gently removed the new bra and went down to work with his mouth and tongue, delighted with the quality he had to work with. By then Freya had managed to drop Harvey's trousers and her hand went into his underpants to extract buried treasure.

"It's lovely Harvey, a real pet. May I have it?"

Reluctantly he pulled away from the breasts, managing to make her squeal as he bit a nipple on the way out. He lay back in the sofa, smiling, ready to be gobbled.

Freya was well rewarded for her efforts and didn't need to be told she was good, but Harvey assumed she'd expect to be complimented so praised her excessively. They fucked doggie and Cowgirl on the sofa, played around in the shower, tidied up, had coffee and went to bed for Round 2 where they engaged in a drawn-out Missionary that left them replete but near exhausted.

When the tired-looking son/brother swaggered from his vehicle next morning, Katherine and Taylor watching from the kitchen window hugged each other and laughed.

"We have our boy back," Taylor said. "God, Freya better get her pussy reinforced."

"Taylor!" screamed her mother, laughing almost hysterically.

From that moment the family knew a romance was underway, tearing restraints asunder.

Three weeks later Freya and Harvey flew to Chicago for the weekend. Freya had won a position as assistant coordinator of the combined vehicle and machinery pool for a major highways construction company based in Boston, She was to start the job on Monday.

Freya's mother Lucy saw the taxi arrive and she and Derek met the visitors at the front door. After her parents kissed her Freya said, "Mom and dad, meet Harvey Chadwick of Boston. Harvey and I are to announce our engagement at a party next Saturday night and we've come to personally deliver you return air-tickets and a night at a 5-star hotel with our compliments -- Harvey's mom and dad insisted on paying half, saying you guys were special guests."

"Engaged?"

"Yes mom. So you'll have to find another use for William Meek. Perhaps you could take him on as your Toy Boy."

Aware Mrs Macdonald had straightened and her cheek color was deepening, Harvey cut in smoothly. "You'll have to excuse Freya Mrs Macdonald, she's such a tease. My word, that's a pretty dress."

"This old thing? Well thank you young man. Please come in and tell me all about yourself. Uncork a bottle of wine Derek."

Harvey said quietly to Derek, "Any chance of a beer Mr Macdonald?"

"Ah, you and I have something in common Harvey. Come in and tell me about your favorite brews."

* * *

In Boston Katherine and Taylor were on their third cup of coffee, hunched over the kitchen table.

"They should be arriving about now," Katherine said nervously. "I'll be heartbroken for Freya if her mother doesn't take to Harvey.

"Relax mom," Taylor said tensely. "They're probably inside now having coffee. Harvey and Freya get married with or without the old cow's blessing.

"Taylor!"

Katherine's phone received a text message. "They're coming!" she screamed.

When the excitement died Katherine asked Taylor to read the message.

"They'll be there. H admired dress No. 1 son."

Katherine asked, "What does it mean?"

Taylor, nearly engaged as personal troubleshooter for a fashion clothing designer, interpreted: "In essence it says Freya's parents will arrive next Saturday for the engagement party. Harvey, no doubt coached by Freya, admired her mother's dress and probably added other compliments and is now, as the Chinese say, 'Number one son' or if that's too literal for you, "Mrs Macdonald already admires the new gentleman in her life called Harvey Chadwick."

"I don't doubt you dear but how could you read all that into Freya's very brief message?"

"Texting is interactive communication mom -- it requires the sender to tap in words and the receiver to activate his or her brain."

"What was your reply?"

'Just something to acknowledge message read.

"What was it?"

"Here, I'll show you."

The message was: Gud fk'n.

"I don't understand."

"Use you brain mom. Figure it out."

THE END