All Comments on 'A Crewmember'

by peterswiftt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jetpacksamjetpacksamover 6 years ago

Anal without consent is rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

And how do you define "rape"? Can "no" change to "yes" by actions? That's the problem with "politically correct" classifications. Neither one of them was drunk, or forced into the described situation

Well written, and a little bit unique in the description. Fanciful, especially with the revelation at the end.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 6 years ago
Anon Definition Moron

"OH MY GOD MAN NO! .. PETER ... NO!" she cried out while starting to struggle and I smacked the right cheek of her ass.

That's Rape Ass Clown.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Thank you for making this piece of crap blessedly short

There's so much wrong with this 2* story that it's not worth discussing. 'Nuf said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To those who commented

I have been reading stories on LIT for years now and I have followed this author, reading everything that he has written since I discovered him on here. His story content, language and portrayal is far superior to anything else that I have read here to date, and his style and skill continues to improve.

He speaks directly to the reader in an uncanny detail that actually puts all of their senses into each moment of his stories as they unfold. Though most thought capable readers never want his stories to end, all of them have a clever and unpredictable surprise ending.

He also seems to have amassed a lot of hate followers who's ranting rage could only stem from pure jealousy.

As for Mr. Jetpricksam, be advised that I am a retired prosecutor and the only intellectual commenter thus far on this story, the one that you referenced as Anon Moron is correct Sir, and you are an idiot.

As for you Mr. Swiftt, Please keep up the good work. Even at sixty eight, you keep my wife both horny and wet and I thank you.

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 6 years ago
It would be nice.......

......to have some punctuation in the text,

peterswifttpeterswifttover 6 years agoAuthor
I agree with The_Pedant

Finally ! A constructive comment. I have been working on punctuation but it has never been one of my strong suits. I will strive to improve.

Thank you for your input.

Peterswiftt.

trigudistrigudisover 6 years ago
Too Fast, Too soon

Romance takes time to build. Instant attraction is one thing, wanting to spend the rest of one's life with another person is another. In short, there wasn't nearly enough build-up, which might have required a story in two or three parts.

Also, page 2, paragraph 3, you changed tenses, going from the the past tense to the present, then reverting back to the past for the rest of the story.

The story's greatest strength, I thought, was the love making scene, descriptive and erotic. But again, the emotions came much too soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous