A Crewmember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I immediately reacted: "Who the hell told you that?"

Then she giggled and I knew that she was putting me on, boldly fucking with me with intentions to lighten the mood: " No, Peter, seriously, it's just when I felt this all up close and personal ... I ... Well you know, didn't expect it to be this damn big?.. I over reacted."

There is something about her that captivates my heart. Something about the total package. Something bold in her personality that seems to grab and hold on to my interest like she just did. Something clean and genuine and the way that all blends with her cute little face, almost butch cut hairdo, her fit little body, firm little breasts and I don't know why I find this part so totally intriguingly appealing and arousing, but the almost boyish dike like character that she seems to command.

Now I know that she is all woman, no doubt in my mind about that, but that independent kind of tuff-guy style and gruff voice that she portrays, quite literally, it consumes me.

Even though I know that she is much younger than me, I also know that want her, and I really mean I must have her, to keep her, to share my life with her and hell, this is something that I have never felt before, ever.

But her last remark about the 'grimace,' it just made me smile.

Instantly I forgot about the critical shop talk and the mild bruise that it had left on my huge ego. I reached up and slipped my right hand up under her left upper arm and I gently pulled her back to me and she initiated another long wet grinding openmouthed kiss so passionate that it made my prostate sharply twinge from deep within my loins.

I softly rolled her on her back, kissed and nibbled her ears and down the sides of her neck and in between those firm little breasts. As I drew each nipple into my mouth I was amazed at how hard they'd become and how raised and firm her areolas felt as they stood out like warm coins against my tongue.

As I continued to kiss and lick down her firm little belly I witnessed it rise and fall from my provided arousal that effected her breathing as though she was an Olympic Sprinter. I scooped up the bends of her knees with my upper arms and placed them over my shoulders.

One final time before I actually took her, my nose lips and tongue had to be in her glorious womanhood to smell taste and experience it and I lapped her there until she became wet enough with our collective fluids to accept what I was about to do.

With my total body weight resting on my knees and palms, with the bottoms of her pretty little feet now on the tops of my shoulders, I carefully got into position. Her hands were instantly on my throbbing member and as she gently and carefully located the tapered tip of my giant purple head between her tender inner lips, with just the slightest movement from the small of my back, I slowly eased forward while monitoring every expression on her pretty little face.

She was super tight and warm inside, almost hot and each time she would grimace, I would stop, back out a bit, let her adjust, then slowly advance a little more. Every so often I would gyrate just a little to help spread her some and as her inner moisture increased, after what seemed to be a decade in cock time, I finally bottomed out.

The tight fit between us was incredible! She fit every surface, shape, vein and wrinkle from my head down over my shaft and as I swelled that head against the bottom of her canal, her eyes rolled back in her head and the softest, cutest most captivating little moaning commenced and there was no doubt that it was from her receiving pure unbridled and undeniable sexual pleasure from me.

Intentionally taking my time to savor every moment of the feeling of being inside of her, I slowly started in. Just as I found what I knew was a comfortable pace between us, her vaginal wall bit down hard around my shaft, her soft little musical moaning became one load continual scream, her inner nectar pressurized hot between the tight contact of our warm moist flesh and it ran up my shaft and sprayed out on my pubis in a fine mist as she literally exploded into another wet massive orgasm.

And I stopped to watch her experience it and I just let it happen.

Even in the darkness of the room, with only the dim light of night coming through the French doors, I could see her flush into a warm glow and I witnessed it paint her pretty little face, then her neck, down the top of her chest and over her lovely breasts to her pretty partial outie that nestled in the lower part of her firm chiseled tummy.

And I slowly pulled out and rolled to the left and laid flat on my back.

I didn't realize at first how hard she was breathing because it was masked from the sounds of my own being in unison with hers, but as she finally caught her wind, she huffed out just above a whisper: "My God Peter ... Never in my life ... Never like that!" And I knew at that very moment that I had to keep her as mine and I wanted it to be forever, no matter what it would take.

Age difference be damned, I had to persuade her to be mine, somehow, some way.

I slipped off the side of the bed and pulled the spread out from under her and I was pleased when I noticed that my housekeeper Amanda had made my bed up with the satin sheets. I pulled the top sheet out from under her, slid in between it and the bottom sheet and pulled it up over us.

As the back of my head hit the pillow she snuggled up under my arm and though I hadn't relieved my aching balls to fulfill my own sexual needs, I was content to lay there experiencing the feel of her warmth and the scent of her flesh and the wonderful sounds of her breathing.

As my right hand softly traced down the smooth curve of her spine, it found the firm right cheek of that beautiful little ass and my pinky and third finger slid in the crack between the two of them.

Somewhere in the early morning hours I woke little chilled on my left side with the warmth of her still at my right and when I couldn't see the clock I realized it was still covered with her tiny shorts.

Slowly reaching down, trying not to wake her, I pulled the spread up over us and in a feeling of extreme bliss and the total contentment of being with her like that, I drifted off to sleep.

And then I was in the bunk in my stateroom aboard my Yacht "Heart of Joy" pleasantly enjoying the rolling of the tide, the creaking of the boat and the fine deep sleep and wonderful dreams that it always provides me, when I woke...

Instantly I knew where I was and that that was dream and Bobbie's hands were on my ankles at the tops of my feet and she was easing down on my raging morning hard on in a reverse cowgirl.

When my eyes finally focused and my thumbs went between her cheeks to spread them apart she said: "Sorry to wake you, but I wanted to take care of this." And her right hand left my ankle and started to gently squeeze, fondle and manipulate each of my aching balls.

My hands left that beautiful picturesque ass, they went to her waist and with a little lift and a turn, I had her up on her hands and knees. My face went instantly between those glories cheeks and I sniffed and tongued and lapped that floral valley and I rimmed her sweet anal bud like a dog on a bitch in heat. With my left four fingers atop her tailbone, my thumb slid into her anus and I pushed my angry hard on down with my right and eased it in her dripping wet vagina.

When she started pushing back, softly moaning and undulating, literally reaching deep to accommodate her inner need for yet another orgasm, I picked up the pace and just as the soft little captivating song of her moaning started to escalate in to that scream of pure animalistic pleasure, her vaginal wall bit down sharp and hard around the now super sensitive flesh of my shaft, my thumb came out with a "pop" and it was quickly replaced, with the accuracy and expertise of a fine surgeon as my angry, throbbing, neglected man meat took its place without ever breaking stride.

Humiliated, shocked, surprised, and upset she tried to pull away but my hands, answering her challenge were holding her waist, pulling her against me and as my back arched and my pelvis raised, I eased the rest of the way in.

Her bowel was so incredibly tight and as it yielded to my throbbing head the band of her small over stretched anal opening actually snapped down in the grove behind it. Her inner wall fit hard around my shaft like a warm moist compression sleeve and once again, I swelled the head: "OH MY GOD MAN NO! .. PETER ... NO!" she cried out while starting to struggle and I smacked the right cheek of her ass.

"Relax, I am good at this. RELAX!" I told her: "The worst part is over, I'm already in and this is for you!" I commanded and I started my determined, but ever so slow, and ever increasing rhythm.

Within four to five full length pumps my thighs were smacking loud against the clenched cheeks of her firm little ass and my heavy swinging mammoth nut sack was slapping her vaginal lips down past her clit. When her head flew back to where she was actually looking up at the ceiling, her body convulsed into a continual trembling shudder, she growled out one long deep animalistic howl and my hand to God, that little lady started to go multiple.

Two more long deep assurance pumps produced a fragrant vaginal fluid discharge in a volume that I swear to this day I will never forget. It forcefully hit my sack, actually blowing it back, before it ran down off my balls to form a sizable puddle on the sheets

Then I froze full depth.

With my cock uncontrollably twitching, I continually swelled my bulbus head and as my balls drew up and unloaded ribbon after ribbon of my own hot seed deep in her lower bowel, wave after wave of pure orgasmic pleasures crashed in her chest and washed over and through her trembling little body.

"My God!" I thought as I looked down at the sweet form of her back: "She is indeed, beautiful!

Once again, I witnessed in amazement as the back of her ears, the back of her neck, the backs of her shoulders and down her spine to the top of her most beautiful little hips and even the crack of ass, flush in a blush of a deep mauve glow, the exact moment that she collapsed on the mattress in front of me.

As slow as humanly possible, though I wanted it to stay connected and inside of her, I ever so gently eased my fleeing erection out of that sweet little anus.

Breathless myself, with my chest burning and my open mouth fighting for air, I plopped down next to her and listened to her labored breathing. Finally when she was able to speak: "My dear God!.. Peter!.. Never before would I have thought that that was even possible!" Is all she said in response to what I had just done and surprisingly she nuzzled up next to me, hugging my chest with her right arm and my lower abdomen with the inside of her right leg.

We must have laid there together motionless like that for hours as she snoozed, but my mind was in full blown desperation and a panic fighting to think of anything I could say that would convince her to stay with me forever: "But even if I was blessed to have her, just for a little while longer that day, I would take it." I thought to myself.

Finally, as she started to stir, she smiled that captivating heart stealing smile and she kissed my cheek and nibbled my neck: "I would love to take you for breakfast, in fact I would be honored ." Flew from my tongue: "That is if you ..."

And she surprisingly cut me off with: "Peter, It would be my pleasure."

Relieved and a little more confident and very hopeful now, I suggested: "Let's grab a quick shower together first? My private one outside is really pleasant this time of the morning." And she sat up and took my hand.

We soaped each other up and we washed and we rinsed and we patted each other dry and other than the awkwardness of me having to explain why her panties were in the pocket of my trunks, we enjoyed the simple pleasures in the actions of getting ready and getting dressed together.

After my most valuable time with her, my "tic," phrase and dedicated practice of: "I always keep the panties," Just didn't seem so important anymore.

At breakfast, still very unsure of what to say, how to say it or how to get to where I wanted to be with her, I decided to just wade in: "Bobbie look, I know this is sudden and I have a lot of years on you, but these last few hours ... What I'm trying to say is ... I've done well in my life and I'm quite comfortable ... I really have no one permanent to share it with ... Well, I'm in excellent health and ... "

Then she just came out and said it: "Peter. I have never been with a man before last night." And the instant that I heard that, I knew that she didn't mean or was trying to imply in any way that she was still a virgin. I felt my cheeks and ears kind of blush and suddenly it was all very clear to me.

After a long moment of pause, looking me dead in the eyes she inquired: "Peter, don't you have something to say? Anything to ask me?"

And I did and after she invited me to, I asked it without giving it a second thought: 'Our first kiss? You were so into our first kiss.... And all the ones after."

"Peter, that first day that I met you, again during our dinner last night and right after, something about you really got to me. You look on me with admiration and it shows and I feel it. Other men look at me like I'm a piece of meat. But not you. Peter, there's a certain kindness about you ... You make me feel like a real lady and ... Well it affected me in a way that ..."

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Blurted out of my mouth: "I know that you don't know a lot about me and I know this is sudden, but I don't want to let you go, ever. I know this is no fluke and I'm well past any mid life crisis issues. I also know that I will never change my mind about you and well you're in my heart and in my head and I want you. Period."

"Peter." She said and I braced myself for the: "what! ...Are you out of your fucking mind?" Reactionary question, but instead she explained: "The age difference between us is only a number and it doesn't matter to me one bit." And she paused and looked down at her coffee: "But my lifestyle is something I know I can never change and I don't know why I'm being so openly honest with you, pouring my heart out like this, but if you can manage to find it in your heart to get past that ..." And I stopped her.

Like a jealous schoolboy with a bad crush I asked: "Do you have anyone permanent in your life now?" A significant other?" ... I had to know.

"No,." She immediately responded: " I never did. Some regulars, nothing permanent or even consistent, but on occasion I need to be with a woman and I know that will never change in me and ... "

Just at that moment, as if on cue, the waitress came with our breakfast and Bobbie stopped talking as the lady sat the plates of food in front of us before leaving to attend to other customers.

Then: "Perfect!" I said as I smiled and I added: "Let me tell you a little story about my good friend Kay James and a prediction her mother Kim made to me right before she died." And as she listened contently to my sincerest recollection, those beautiful pale eyes glistened and sparkled like diamonds.

From that moment on, at that mid morning ten dollar breakfast, my life drastically changed for the better.

"You know Peter?" I thought to myself as I authored this: "Your life has been blessed."

12