All Comments on 'A Crime of Passion'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written

Thank you.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Hard baked

Very well written piece of hard cold drama. As in real life, ultimately no resolution or satisfaction - just survivors and victims. Bravo

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 4 years ago
Asshole of the year

I gave it one start, but on reflection should have made it two.

The writing style is good or better, but the guy comes across, to me, as a Literotica cliche: the wronged husband that decides to go stonewall.

To my mind, going brick-wall is childishness of the greatest extreme.

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
Well written

Good story, well written. A little dry but at the same time very realistic. Thank you.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Good but sad story

There are many kinds of predators out there and they don't care who they hurt.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Sad

Wonder what the therapist thought of Pam's sessions.

Nice tale, nicely written.

Bit cliche the wife not seeing that she did the wrong thing, but there are only so many ways that can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4*s

Enjoyed the story.

Protagonist superpower is his control of emotion. Wow. He seems almost like an automaton 🤖.

Entertaining enough to earn 4*s from me Farmers_Son.

Thank you 🙂👍

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

mare should have been the one who was killed also write a second chapter towhere the boys get him to go back home and mare tells him the truth that she did not seduced pam

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pendantic and bland. Their sex life changes in obvious and unexplainable ways, . . .

and he just lets its pass. Just another shallow distant tepid marriage that never was much of a partnership to begin with. His wife loses her taste for cock but can't get enough tongue, murmurs a woman's name after he eats her brains out, and he has no suspicions, instincts, hints? Like I said, not much of a marriage to begin with. Mare did him a favor.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Kinda bland

Bland story, his wife was seduced by a lesbian lover and he walks away, seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Many opportunities to dive deeper

and no effort made. As such, it comes off as "meh". Maybe that was the point, "Just the facts, mam." storytelling. But it leaves the story as stated, "bland" and less than fulfilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay but why not divorce her?

Since she makes more money, he could get alimony, force the sale of the house and get joint custody. That way he could afford a nice house for his boys when they visit and not have to put up with the bitch at all. Nothing to go over and fix since he'd be divorced? And he doesn't have to deal with the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Odd how these stories emphasize the details of catching the spouse, . . .

but offer almost no exploration of what induced the spouse to cheat on her marriage, disrespect herself and her husband, or justify ruining her children's' family life?

Did the husband marry badly, or did the wife get hit my Martian Slut Ray? Obviously that is not important to this author.

Thanks for the effort.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 3 years ago

Mostly good.

This was a fun read.

But our guy wasn't much of a detective,

was he?

Even us dumb unprofessionals

would've questioned a sudden change

in bedtime sports.

I don't agree with comments

saying he shouldn't have left her.

That woman was a slut.

Why should hetero or lesbo matter?

4 out of 5 from me.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Think

I think he should have sat down with his wife and discuss what happened.Then if she said she had got the lesbian dealings it of the way and promised not to try them again,I think he should have given her a second chance.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 3 years ago
Another good story

This is the second of your works I have read and it won't be the last. In this one, at least for me, the change in Pam's attitude and the request for Max to be clean shaven before sex was a bit of a give away. Especially when Pam was shot. It's maybe just me as I always make suggestion for TV shows and movies and stories about who the bad guy is/was.

Thanks for your hard work. Well done.

Woodmanone

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Pam Got The Full Treatment

The hospital and F_S certainly got that right. TPN, NG tube, all of those IV's and certainly a catheter, I've had all of those including the Gastric tube she didn't end up having. One time I had the IV pump and 6 slave units pumping me full of stuff along with a morphine drip. Don't let anyone fool you, morphine is good shit when and only when it's necessary. Spouses tend to get a little torqued up when they are told by a doctor that they don't think you are going to make it or that late night call that says they should probably get to the ICU as soon as possible. Thanks also for setting the CSI TV bullshit straight about who does what and carries.

Anyone with half a brain knew what was going on as soon as the shooter was identified as a female, if not then, they should have figured it out when the name of the health club was given or with the order she gave about him shaving and pretty much insisting on only oral sex - on her. At least he wasn't being tricked into eating pies. No matter what, cheating with another woman is still cheating. Staying married, as in not filing for divorce at least until the children reach 18 is financially a very smart move, although in some states support can be ordered till they reach 26 or finish college, at least back when and where I went through it. I don't know that many who would go that route, I didn't have a choice myself but then I ended up with custody so I know who won. The biggest hurdle to overcome once or if you can get passed the cheating is the loss of trust and that's a bitch. Then again so was she. What happened to Mare couldn't have happened to a nicer cunt. I for one believe she tripped and fell all by her lonesome, I wouldn't have called 911 either.

A good, well written, entertaining story with some real facts about how some things actually work. Either the Author has done some serious research or is personally familiar with them. *****'s Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just read a totally stupid comment.

Ask Pam if she’d gotten lesbianism out of her system then take her back.

Is cheating with a woman not ‘real’ cheating?

WTF!

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sentence from story ''I am personally taking the attitude that she has evolved and progressed and have left me behind and just doesn't realize it yet'' .... The bitch evolved from wife to scum, your better off not evolving into the shithead shes become.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

As I read the story I was a bit put off by the MC’s cold dead pan response, then it hit me,duh! He’s a detective, of course he is coldly analytical. The guilty party was no surprise, but that fits the story well. The suggestion that he may have helped her explore lesbian sex if she had asked him, brings up an interesting concept. It seems some guys would easily forgive lesbian exploration, but go ballistic over any kind of outside male involvement. While I think cheating is cheating, regardless of gender, I have to admit I might be more inclined to forgive the lesbian affair and highly unlikely to forgive her affair with a man. Not sure I like what that says about me.

Well written, thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it up until bumping into Mare coming out of a bar. Just too coincidental, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs closure. Ending is pretty weak, passionless. Will there be a follow up? The basic premise is good but needs a bit more conflict of emotions. The major players in this drama have not shown much feeling.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

I kind of understand why you left the story open but it really does need a few years later epilogue. Pam's character was not developed enough to just end it.

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

Why was there no sit down chat / confrontation with Pam? The story seemed unfinished without that. Did she have any remorse, was she apologetic - anything? Still a good story and well written but it did seem to lack an ending. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So so so unsatisfying. Most of your story let the reader hanging at the end.

Try a little harder. Stories are not so bad, a lot of potential.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked this story. Like any good short story it was complete unto itself. All the idiots who can't understand a story which doesn't cross every 't' and dot every 'i', who have to have everything laid before them on a platter and need an 'epilogue' as long as the story to explain in great detail what happened to every character for the rest of their lives, should give up reading and go back to comics.

I have read most of your Literotica stories; didn't like all of them, but you write well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my opinion Pam made it clear that she wanted it and would not stop. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ftds

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing how that read like an episode of Dragnet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5/5 also because of social significance. The previous commentator is correct, reads like an episode of "Dragnet," with about the same amount of emotion. It is a style that was done well in this story.

"Her experience with Mare had opened her mind to other sexual experiences. She didn't know where it would lead to."

Sex is beautiful when used as an expression of unselfish caring lover. When the goal is just physical satisfaction, then people fall into the trap that Pam entered. An intelligent human, by nature, is curious, and where that goes is explored well by the author with the villainous Mare. The author showed some of the horrid consequences, but completely selfish people like Mare never take responsibility for the damage created, as long as they reach the addictive high they sought.

Get married and know that the sex with your partner is the greatest in the world. Maybe read and study and work to improve it, but make sure it is always to improve you love's life, and let her improve yours, rather than selfishly seeking for self.

Thank you, Farmers_Son

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Sorry not for me, typical asshole policeman

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I would have a hard time being impartial with Pam if this were real and she was a patient. Nurses and police are friendly. We see so many of them, usually officers more but detectives too sometimes. I don't spend so much time working in the ER. I had enough. That an "ER" nurse would betray her detective husband and think it wasn't a big deal... almost die as a result while her husband risks his life daily? And because she is bisexual isn't cheating? I might feel tempted to create new trauma for her.

I really believe most couples can get past cheating but this one is too much.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

5 *. Good story, hard and realistic. I especially liked the laconic style. The reaction of the husband seems totally understandable to me. According to his tale/perception, wife doesn't show any kind of remorse, so reconciliation is out of the question. Why then should he want to hear about her motives? Also, the husband is not especially angry about the extra marital lesbian sex, but more about her expression of disrespect/contempt for him and for their marriage through her whole behaviour, lies, and betrayal during the weeks of her affair.

XluckyleeXluckylee9 months ago

Very good story, thank you for sharing 5 stars from Xluckylee

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

What a kick in the nuts, finding out your wife was cheating with another women. Just thinking that when Pam made the MC eat her out numerous times before she was satisfied, at least there wasn't a wad of some guys cum in there waiting for him, ahhhhhh! Not a bad story, give it four stars.

slowhand21slowhand217 months ago

Female circumcision would be a fitting punishment for Mare. What an evil woman.

Moonbat74Moonbat746 months ago

Good but bloody depressing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please finish the story.

Harvey8910Harvey89102 months ago

This was a great story. Marlene is a lesbian womanizer who enjoys seducing straight woman and bringing them into the lesbian world. But cheating with a woman is just as wrong as cheating with a man. Pam is wrong on this. I have had this conversation with lesbians I have known. They really flip out when I say if I cheat on my wife with another man, is it really cheating. They get all grossed out and then tell me in no uncertain terms that cheating on my wife with another man is cheating. It is gross to them but they say it is cheating. So in my mind, it is established as a fact, cheating on your spouse with a male or a female is cheating. There is not difference. It is cheating, plain and simple. Great story. Very thought provoking. Five stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

22 pints??? An average woman only has 9 pints in her entire body!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Too bad Janie didn’t make sure. Double tap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous