All Comments on 'A Criminal Act of Poverty'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen8 months ago

You little darling! WPC Olive Welsh indeed! At least WPC Welsh is in exulted company with WPCs Hoffman and Peters! I hope they are as flattered as I am to be included in such an esteemed author's story. You've obviously worked long and hard to plot this tale, Arking. I really enjoyed the first installment, and not for any vain reasons! It deserves every one of the five stars I've given it. P.S. Will WPC Welsh be using Hunter's pipe at any stage? LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well-written! Whew, bleak though.

Cindy1001Cindy10018 months ago

Indeed a very dark story. After the introduction, the assault on Christine and the detailed investigation, the subsequent sedation and conviction were unexpected and harsh. Apart from telling the story, what point are you trying to make here? Good writing nevertheless.

ArkingArking8 months agoAuthor

@Cindy - I really didn't have an end goal in mind, other than writing a deep and dark story. Where innocence is lost at a young age and if not corrected, they are doomed to commit crime after crime. Once I have gotten over it, [it surprised me by how much it took out of me] I might revisit it and expand upon the final outcome. I want the main character to become the 'Queen Bee' with a harem maybe even escape and bring about a change of fortune for all.

And thank you for your kind words.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You requested "constructive comments," So, don't ever stop with excellent descriptions like this one "wrapped her mouth around her (HAIRY) lips then pushed her tongue into the warmth of her mound." This is excellent and does not produce an image of a "silly, immature chaffed, razor-burnt, stubbled-up mound with infected hair pimples and their nasty pus coming out (oozing out) the next day when it has to be re-shaved (Re-Clipped, the pimple heads) to get rid of the disgusting prickly stubble. You are obviously a mature thinking author and I seriously hope you don't start doing the 19-year-old shaved and in a bikini with groin pimples NEEDING MASHED being exposed at the pool or beach stories. Keep writing and keep describing hairy women, like they should be. Also, this reviewer, like many other reviewers is not a fan of permanent damage to what used to be an attractive mound because of laser scars either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...