A Croatian Nude Beach Adventure

Story Info
Adventures of an older couple on a nude beach.
1.7k words
4.09
7.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
e142394
e142394
2 Followers

My wife and I visited Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia a couple of years ago, and while on the coast of Croatia, we sought out a nude beach that had a racy reputation online.

We arrived relatively early, around noon, and the beach was occupied by only a few naked couples, mostly in their thirties, forties and fifties. There was also a couple in their late seventies, both nude, who had set up chaise lounges to watch the coming action.

At first, not much happened. A few single men wandered up and down looking at the naked women. I don't lie in the sun very long. I get too sweaty and end up going for a stroll. I soon discovered that the north end of the very rocky beach was where the gay men were. I watched one pair in the bushes... one young guy was kneeling and energetically sucking the penis of the second and stroking his own penis at the same time. I didn't stay and watch too long, but I must admit my own penis got hard, as I watched them.

I started heading back to where my wife was, when a short man a bit younger than I motioned to me from the edge of the trees. I went over and he proceeded to vigorously suck my penis with a fair bit of talent. I didn't stay for a happy ending, thinking I should get back to my wife. I wish now that I had stayed with him longer. I have never had the opportunity to ejaculate in another man's mouth, but he was making me so aroused, that I think I would have filled his mouth with my cum if I had stayed. At any rate, I continued my stroll back down to the rocks and south along the beach.

Along the way I passed a fit young man with a very long penis who was masturbating in front of a crowd of eager watchers, both men and women. While I was wandering, more people had arrived, and I noticed several couples involved in foreplay; the women masturbating or sucking their partner's cocks, and men finger-fucking their ladies. Any couples doing anything particularly interesting soon collected a group of voyeurs, often single men, who stood in front of them and masturbated while they watched. I noticed one couple in their thirties. He was slim and kind of goofy-looking, she was plain and a bit on the chubby side. They were standing watching a man finger-fuck his wife.

The chubby woman was playing with her small tits and vigorously sliding her fingers up and down her hairy slit as she watched the performance. A minute or so later, another couple came to watch. This woman was big - not fat, but very full-figured, and she was very attractive. When she saw what was happening, she decided to undress. To my sorrow, she reached under the back of her loose blouse and undid her brassiere strap. She then took off the brassiere under the blouse without revealing it. I had been extremely aroused, hoping to see her big titties filling out a sexy brassiere - I LOVE sexy, lacy, large-cup underwire brassieres. I still got a visual treat, however, when she lifted the blouse over her head to reveal perfectly-shaped deeply tanned tits with erect copper-colored nipples set on large dark copper aureolae.

When I got back to where my wife was sitting, a middle-aged German couple had set up next to her. The man proceeded to spread her legs and shave her pussy, to the delight of a large group of single wankers.

In front of us, a middle-aged woman proceeded to suck her husband's cock. I stood up to get a better view, and the husband began staring at my cock until he spouted a huge stream all over her tits. He continued to look in my direction for the rest of the afternoon. Part of me wanted to go over and stand above him and masturbate while he and his wife watched.

One couple in their thirties attracted a lot of standing watchers, and not just masturbating men. He was vigorously finger-fucking her and she was putting on a quite over-the-top performance of moaning and screaming as she came. They did this every half hour.

My attention was attracted by another couple. The modest-looking but attractive wife was lying on her back, gently fingering her cunt. Her husband sat on a rock just behind her head, his cock bent down so she could suck it. I confess that during the afternoon I made it quite clear to this women by my glances that I enjoyed her slim body, her firm medium-sized tits, and her completely shaved cunt which she often pointed in my direction.

The old couple I mentioned earlier didn't move from their chairs, but both were following all the action closely. I would have loved to watch this frail old lady get her husband's little cock hard and rub it.

I get too sweaty again, so I went for another stroll. The same young man was still busily wanking, in the same position, to a group of watchers, almost all men.

When I got back to where my wife was she pointed to a sizable white puddle on the rocks two feet in front of her. While I had been gone, a slender older man had come and knelt in front of her and masturbated for her as he looked at her C-cup tits and her shaved cunt. As he started rubbing him faster, she decided to help him out by pulling her pussy lips aside so he could focus on her gaping cunt and her delicious little pee-hole. She said he had tried to reach out and touch her, but she told him No. After he came for her, he thanked her and left. I became very aroused, imaging being in his shoes, pumping out my cum for another man's wife just inches from the tightly spread crack she wanted me to lust after. I so wished I had been there to watch another man ejaculate right in front of my wife, as he undoubtedly thought about how her cunt would taste.

The German couple next to us were coming and going, apparently heading down the beach a ways to a bar at a nudist campground. The second time they returned, the lady leaned over and started sucking her husband's short, thick penis. They were less than three feet from us, and made sure that we both had a full and complete view. I eventually made eye contact with her as she continued to suck him, and made it clear by my looks and my right hand stroking my erect cock how much I was enjoying her performance. I even stuck out my tongue and made a licking motion for her. When she stopped, I whispered to my wife and we stretched out so they could both watch as my wife sucked me and I slid my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. They watched us just as intently as we had watched them. Before they left, they asked how long we were in the area. We said that unfortunately we had to leave in the morning. They said too bad, because they wanted to invite us over to visit at the place they were renting. The whole time this German lady and I were having this conversation, I was slowly masturbating for her as I blatantly stared at her smallish tits and lovely shaved sex.

After the Germans left, I persuaded my wife to spread her legs and slowly stroke a finger up and down her shaved slit. I joined in to help her. It wasn't long before we had a fellow in his thirties lying on his side four feet in front of my wife, staring intently at her sopping finger sliding up and down her cunt lips and jacking off as hard as he could. Soon we had a semicircle of five or six men of all ages in front of us. It was incredibly arousing, seeing all these erect cocks, hard and dripping precum because of my wife's nicely spread, glistening wet cunt.

One man in particular held my attention, he was tall, slim, about my age and had the most beautiful long, fairly thick uncircumcised penis. His inch and a half long pointed foreskin never did retract enough to reveal the knob of his cock, even though he was busily masturbating. He moved over beside me (two feet to my right), so he could look down on my wife's busy fingers and heaving tits (and also, I believe, so I had a better view of his rapidly pumping right hand). The majority of North American men my age are circumcised, so I found it specially exciting to see his uncut penis erect and throbbing. Several of the men were by now spurting their lust on the rocks for my wife, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from that darkly-tanned, beautiful uncut penis just a couple of feet from my face. Part of me wanted SO badly to move over and taste my very first penis. We made eye contact and exchanged a horny grin as four huge spurts of cum spurted from his long foreskin onto the ground beside me.

During the whole afternoon, I never did see anyone actually fucking, although my wife said that while I was off for a stroll she watched a very young couple fucking doggy-style.

That night my wife and I had a long and hot session of touching, stroking, fucking and sucking as we talked about the arousing scenes we had witnessed. I was having trouble having an orgasm. Finally, my wife asked me what had turned me on the most that afternoon. After quite a hesitation, I worked up my nerve and told her about the excitement of seeing all those cocks hard and cumming for her, but that the most exciting part for me was seeing that beautiful long foreskin and being sure that the arousal for the man beside me was thinking about fucking my wife, but also how interested I was in his penis.

My wife replied that I should have moved over and asked him to let me take his penis in my mouth. As she explained how it would have felt to feel his sperm fill my mouth and throat, I came, wildly squirting all over her face and tits.

e142394
e142394
2 Followers