A Cross-dressed Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers

"You've told others we don't have sex?" I asked.

"Yes baby. It's important any new partner knows about your tiny, neutered penis, and how it can't be used for sex in any way. And you should know, I've had several responses saying they can't believe you have a penis between your legs. Several have said you are the most beautiful girl they have ever seen."

"I guess that's a compliment." I answered.

"Oh it is honey. That's why it has been real easy for me to tell them if they are going to fuck me, you have to be in the room with us and watching and helping." Said Bonnie.

"Have you gotten any interest?" I asked.

"I've gotten lots of interest, and I've reached out to a man named Ron who looks very handsome and says he has a very manly, long cock. I'm very excited with the possibility of having him here and having him slide his cock deep inside me and ejaculate." Said Bonnie.

"And you want me there when he does this with you?" I asked.

"Of course baby. I want you to take his cock into your mouth before he puts it inside me. You're going to get his cock to be rock hard so it can easily slide into my pussy." Smiled Bonnie.

"When are we going to do this?" I asked.

"Ron is coming by tonight. He knows all about us and is anxious to meet you and to fuck me. He is married too, but his wife is out of town for a couple of days so that is why I said tonight was okay. It will be fun, you'll see."

"What would you like me to wear?" I asked.

"Put on your really pretty knee length dress with the petticoat underneath. I'll help you with your hair and make-up. When Ron gets here I'll take him into our bedroom and have both of us strip fully naked. You get your pretty white Baby Doll nighty with the big bloomers and put it in the guest bedroom. While Ron and I are getting undressed, you get out of your dress and petticoat but leave your lace top stockings on and put on your Baby Doll. I'll call for you when we are ready." Said Bonnie.

"So this is really happening? You're going to have full intercourse with him? Are you going to make him wear a condom?" I asked.

"Oh no honey! I want to feel his hard cock inside me without anything in the way. I'm between my periods and this was the only time Ron was available for a while, so I'm going to take a chance that he won't get me pregnant. Of course if he does, we'll know who the father is. That's why you take your pills to stop your sperm. We know it's impossible for you to get me pregnant. We don't fuck anyway so we're safe." Smiled Bonnie.

That evening the doorbell rang and Bonnie had me answer it. I was fully dressed and my shoulder length hair looked very feminine. My dress and petticoat were in perfect position as I opened the door.

"Well hello! I'm Ron, and you must be Cindy."

"And you must be Ron." I replied. "Won't you come in?"

"I'd love to. You are a very beautiful girl Cindy." Said Ron.

Bonnie came to the entry area as Ron stepped in and introduced herself.

"Hi Ron, I'm Bonnie. Welcome to our home. You are very handsome, even better than your photos. Don't you agree Cindy?"

"He is very handsome honey. You have made an excellent decision." I replied.

"Well Bonnie, you are a beautiful woman too. How do you two fine ladies like living here?" Asked Ron.

"We love it, and we love our life together, and tonight we want to share it with you." Said Bonnie.

"I'd love to." Said Ron.

"Cindy honey, why don't you get ready in the guest bedroom and I'll take Ron up to our bedroom and call you when we are ready." Instructed Bonnie.

I did as Bonnie instructed and we agreed. I got out of my dress and bra and petticoat but kept my lace top stockings on. I removed my full cut panties and then pulled on the over-sized bloomers of my Baby Doll and then put the top on over my head. I was all ready and just waiting for Bonnie to call me in.

"We're ready now Cindy. Can you come in please?" I heard Bonnie say from our bedroom.

As I came to the bedroom door I saw Bonnie and Ron fully nude standing face to face in the process of an obvious deep tongue kiss and a passionate hug. Bonnie's nipples were bigger than I'd ever seen them and her leg blocked my view of Ron's cock, but I assumed he had a strong erection. It was at least a couple of minutes before Bonnie stepped back and looked at me standing in the doorway. Ron's huge erection was now in full view and it took my breath away. I had never seen an erect cock so big in my life.

"Just like we practiced Cindy, take Ron's cock on your mouth and get it nice and wet, but don't make him cum. If you feel like you are cumming you need to say something Ron." Cautioned Bonnie.

"Don't worry baby, I've never fucked a fully shaved pussy before and I can't wait to slide inside yours." Replied Ron.

"Lay on your back in the middle of the bed Ron, and Cindy, you come up here and get Ron as hard as possible." Directed Bonnie.

Ron was on his back in the middle of our king size bed and his erection stood up straight at least eight inches. It was throbbing with each beat of his heart as I climbed onto the bed and slowly began to lick under his large helmet then up and down the sides of it and finally I slid the helmet in my mouth and went up and down with my lips loving every moment I was doing this. My tiny penis was completely limp without any trace of male sexual stimulation. My nipples were growing large by the second and I felt very warm deep inside my body as Ron Moaned in delight.

"I'm really close Cindy, you'd better stop. I want to get inside your wife now and unload inside her." Panted Ron.

Bonnie climbed onto the bed as I pulled back and to the side of the two naked people who were both in a very intense, heightened, sexual frenzy. I felt myself wanting to cum inside my body just looking at the two of them about to fuck.

"I'm going to straddle over Ron honey and I want you to guide his cock into my cunt." Instructed Bonnie.

I did as she asked and Ron's huge erection slipped inside my wife with ease as she was so wet. My wife slid all the way down on top of Ron as his erection disappeared inside her body. She gasped at how large he was.

"Oh my God! It feels so good to have a real man's cock inside my pussy! Your cock is so big baby and I love having you fuck me!" Gasped Bonnie.

Bonnie then started to slide herself up and down Ron's erection as the two of them seemed to be in a deep sexual trance. Then quickly Ron rolled the two of them over so he was on top of my wife and all of this with the two of them staying tightly copulated. Ron began to pound my wife's pussy in and out as she was in perfect rhythm to his thrusts. As Ron began to gasp I could tell he was about to cum and I could actually see his erection contracting and expanding as he ejaculated load after load of semen and sperm deep inside my wife.

Watching a real man ejaculate caused me to wet the front of my Baby Doll panties. I couldn't stop it as I watched my wife and her lover fucking, the front of my panties became soaked with I'm not sure what as my tiny penis was still completely limp and withdrawn, I too gasped as I watched Ron ejaculate for almost a full two minutes. My wife gasped and came at least three times while she received Ron's sperm. It was hard to believe if it was the right time of the month Ron would surely get her pregnant.

After they finished, Ron put on his clothes, kissed my wife, and left us alone.

"Oh my God! That was the best fuck I have ever had in my life! And that includes the handful of guys I fucked before we were married." Said Bonnie.

"I really enjoyed watching it. I liked seeing you so into it. Ron's cock was so big, it really turned me on. I wet the front of my panties watching you two."

"Are the front of your pants sticky?" Asked Bonnie.

"Not so much sticky as they are creamy. White cream." I replied.

"That's good. It's probably semen without any sperm. If you had sperm in there it would be sticky and we've done a lot of work to make sure you don't have any sperm." Said Bonnie.

"I don't have sperm because I'm a girl. The pills I take make sure I stay a girl and that's what I love being." I smiled.

"So maybe you had an orgasm watching me fuck?" Asked Bonnie.

"Maybe so." I answered.

"What if you tried to pull on your tiny limp cock to see if you can have another orgasm." Suggested Bonnie.

"I can try, but I don't think much will happen." I replied.

"Let's see what happens. I'll stay naked and sit here in the middle of the bed with my legs spread open and you kneel between my legs, but not too close, and let's see if you can jerk yourself off." Instructed Bonnie.

I did as she asked and when I was on my knees between her legs she told me to back up a little because she did not want to get any of my ejaculate anywhere on her if I came. With her legs spread open and her pussy fully shaved I could plainly see the bright white semen and sperm Ron had shot into Bonnie's cunt. Seeing this made me a bit horny as I reached into the leg opening of my bloomer panties and began pulling on my tiny, limp penis.

"That's it baby, tug on it faster and we'll see if anything at all squirts out of the head of your useless little cock." Smiled Bonnie.

I kept tugging and pulling faster and faster and my penis remained completely limp and very short. No trace or hint of any kind of erection. I knew I was impotent as a male but I wanted to do what my wife wanted to see so I kept tugging until I felt something deep inside me start to swell.

"I think I'm gonna cum Bonnie!" I gasped out as I pulled my limp cock faster now.

"If you do, don't even think of getting any of it on any part of my body." Ordered Bonnie.

At that moment I felt my body convulse and nothing at all shot out of the head of my limp cock, then in a couple of seconds a very tiny drop of bright white cream appeared from the hole on my penis tip.

"There you go baby, that's the way you cum now. Use the tip of your finger and wipe that semen up and put your finger in your mouth." Directed Bonnie.

I did as she asked and in one swipe took the very tiny bit of semen I produced and licked it off my fingertip.

"Please don't ask me to do that again. I enjoy the taste of semen, but not what I have to do to produce such a small drop. It's in no way feminine and I want to feel feminine at all times. I would much rather you let me suck the cocks of your boyfriends and get them to cum in my mouth, which would make me feel really feminine." I pleaded.

"Okay baby. I see what you mean. We have really turned your male sex organs off and you are truly a girl." Agreed Bonnie.

In the coming months I watched as my wife was fucked by at least five different men from the swingers web-site. All of them with big hard cocks. I was allowed to perform fellatio on one of them and he came in my mouth with a huge load of totally delicious cum. I wet my panties at the same time he came in my mouth.

Just three months into this weekly activity Bonnie became pregnant and we had no idea which man was the father. We are currently waiting for her to give birth and we will decide what to do with the baby. Bonnie has said she can't wait to continue fucking guys at the swingers club and I'm excited to suck on their cocks. We have been very happy as two married girls living together.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers
12