I Caused My Wife To Cuckold Me

Story Info
Crossdresser's wife learns his secret and takes a lover.
7.1k words
3.31
21.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,170 Followers

My wife Shelly and I were married when we were very young. I was 25 and she was 23. I hid from her the fact that I loved to wear pretty lingerie and pretend I was a girl. I had gotten deeply into dressing as a girl going deeply into make-up, wigs, breast forms, total body shaving before fully dressing in lingerie and dresses.

When I was in my early 20's, and shortly before I met my wife, I took several photos of myself in all kinds of feminine attire. I owned a large amount of beautiful lingerie and I had it stored in a large trunk in my basement. My photo collection was very large; almost a thousand photos. Some taken professionally and in every possible pose from totally naked to fully clothed and everything in between.

My wife was the one of us with the steadiest job. She was a paralegal and her salary is what supported the two of us. I occasionally held some part-time jobs, but early on we decided that I would be the one who kept our home in order. I was in charge of the cooking, cleaning, and laundry as my wife's job demanded a lot of her time. If I did have a part-time job it was almost always on a weekend.

One Sunday afternoon about five years into our marriage I returned home from a job I had that morning and I found my wife sitting at our dining room table with the photos of me dressed as a girl all over the table. My lingerie trunk was open on the living room floor.

"Well; she's home!" Said Shelly sarcastically as she looked at me.

I was stunned into silence.

"When were you going to tell me this about yourself?" Asked Shelly.

"I uh; I uh really don't know what to say." I replied.

"I know what to say; you are quite the sissy! How long were you going to keep this from me? I always wondered why you had so little hair between your legs and I'm sorry to say, why your cock was on the small side." She sneered.

"I had always hoped I would be able to share this with you." I replied meekly.

"Well; I'm going to have to think about this for tonight. I will tell you this much; we will not be having sex tonight if that's what you were thinking." Said Shelly.

"I understand. You're right. I should have told you." I replied.

"Yes you should have; but I will say you have very nice taste in beautiful lingerie." She said with a smile.

That night things were very icy in our bed. Shelly did not turn toward me and in no way did she touch me. In the morning she got up a little earlier than usual and left the house for work after getting her own breakfast. I must admit; I did feel a sense of relief as I no longer had to hide my secret from my wife.

That night when Shelly came home from work she had a package with her. I had prepared an extra special dinner in hopes it would calm her down. She seemed to be much more relaxed during dinner and after dinner she wanted to talk in the living room. We sat together on the sofa as she opened the package she had brought home.

"I read about sissies like you today. I learned quite a lot actually. It says you literally worship your wives."

"That is true. I do worship you and our marriage." I replied.

"That a good thing, because I bought you something I want you to wear starting tonight and going forward."

"Oh really? What is it?" I asked.

"It's a thing called a chastity device. It's a silicone cage attached to a ring and it locks into place around your ball sack and little penis. I'm the only one who will have the key for it."

"You want me to put that on?" I asked.

"Oh, I'll put it on you and over it you're going to wear full cut granny panties. I bought you 14 pairs of panties in three different colors. I want you to have a different pair on every day over your chastity cage."

"You're going to put it on me?" I asked.

"Yes; right now. Take off your pants and your underwear; in fact, strip totally nude and lie on the floor right here." Ordered Shelly.

I did as she asked not really knowing what was happening next. My penis was just a little chubby as I was more scared than turned on. Shelly took the chastity device out of the package and it was black. She took out one of the round rings and looked at me as if she was sizing it up. She went to the bathroom and got some lube and put a very small amount on the ring she selected. She began to pull my little ball mound up through the ring and smashed my penis flat as she pulled that too through the silicone ring. The ring fit snugly against my body and then the cage was slipped over my cock with the help of a little lube and she smiled as she inserted the lock into the device and removed the key.

"There you go. That's not coming off. And you are not going to get off either. No erections or you will really be hurting, and no cumming unless I unlock you and let you cum."

"How am I going to pee?" I asked.

"That's why I got you the cage kind. There is plenty of space for the tip of your penis to pee, but if I were you I would get used to the idea that you will be sitting down every time you go. And when you are done, you are going to have to make sure you use toilet paper to keep things dry down there."

"And showering?" I asked.

"Not a problem. It stays locked in place and you need to make sure you dry it after your shower."

"How long do you want me to wear this?"

"You'll wear it as long as I want you to. Maybe for months until I let you out to cum a little; it's just like you not telling me about your little hobby. I'll unlock you when I want to. But don't beg me or you'll stay locked longer. Now come on; pick out a pair of panties and pull them up so I don't have to see you in your cage." Said Shelly as she pointed to the pile of new panties.

I did as she directed and pulled on a pair of pink panties with lace around the leg openings.

"That's the idea. You're doing it perfectly. See? It's not so bad." Smiled Shelly.

"I do like the feeling. And I'm getting used to the cage." I replied.

"Oh that's good. Why don't you select one of your long nightgowns for bed tonight? I think I'm going to look for the white lace baby doll nighty I wore on our wedding night and I'll wear that in bed now that you are safely locked up." Said Shelly with a sly smile.

I picked out a long sleeve pink Shadowline nightgown. I always loved the feel of it and I put it on over my panties and chastity cage. Shelly found her white lace baby doll nighty that had large lace trimmed panties with it. I was in bed in my nightgown when Shelly came into the bedroom looking really sexy.

"Are you in a nightgown?" She asked.

"I am honey, just as you asked."

"Oh good, 'cause I want to pull down the covers and pull up your nightgown." She said as she climbed on the bed.

Shelly did what she said and finished by pulling down my panties to expose my caged cock.

"Look at the cute little cock in its cage! She said as she slung her legs over me with her panty clad pussy directly on top of my chastity cage.

"Watch what I'm going to do next baby girl. I'm going to lower my panty covered pussy down to the tip of your cage. Notice how I'm a little wet in my panties?" She asked.

"I do. It must mean that you want me." I said breathlessly as my cock began to swell in the cage.

"Well it means I want a man's cock; but I think we learned today that's not what you have is it?" She asked slyly.

"What are you talking about? I'm your husband; my cock is what you have." I said a little alarmed.

When I said that she again tapped her wet panty crotch on the top of my cage and smiled at the fact she was teasing me.

"You want my pussy don't you?" She sneered.

"I do; I want your pussy on my cock." I gasped.

"Well it's not for you tonight. We're going to sleep in our bed but you are not to touch me at all. I'm going to be enjoying myself in my baby doll nighty and you will be tightly locked up in your panties and nighty."

"You're not going to unlock me?" I asked in a pleading way.

"No honey; not tonight and not for a while. I'm just starting my period so you're not missing anything anyway. I've got my yearly appointment with my gynecologist in about a week after my period is over because I'm still on the pill, so maybe after that I'll consider unlocking you for a little bit."

"That long?" I sighed.

"Look little girl; I wasn't the one who hid from me her true desires to wear panties and bras!" Said Shelly loudly.

"I know, I know; and I'm sorry." I sighed starting to tear up.

"Oh don't cry little girl; my pussy is right here." Said Shelly as she again tapped her crotch on my cage. "But for now my pussy is off limits to you. Besides, what does a girl need another pussy for? That cage I've locked on you will make you wish you had a pussy."

Shelly slung her leg off of me and straightened her baby doll and panties before climbing in bed beneath the covers with her back facing me on her side of the bed. I slowly reached my hand out attempting to touch her and she quickly said;

"Keep your hands off me little girl. I warned you. You are not to touch me until I say you can. Do you understand?"

"Yes; I understand; goodnight." I said softly.

The next morning Shelly was up a little early and off to work. I selected a clean pair of panties and dressed as normal for the day and did my daily chores. This type of a schedule repeated itself for about the next two weeks until Shelly came home from her doctor's appointment.

"Well, everything is fine, but my doctor has advised me not to have sexual intercourse for at least another couple of weeks. So you will need to stay locked and I still want the no touching rule in place. Am I clear?"

"Yes honey. You are clear." I sighed.

It was a Wednesday and almost two weeks had gone by. Shelly came home and after dinner she had an announcement for me.

"You have been a very good cuckold husband to me and I appreciate it very much. I hope you know I still love you. I'm sure you know I get hit on in the office I work in; and Ross, who is a young aggressive lawyer in the firm has asked me out for dinner Friday night and I have said yes. I gave him our address and he will be picking me up around 7pm. He's not going to come in; I'll just go out to his car when he pulls up."

"You're going out on a date?" I said in a whiney voice.

"Oh calm down now. You know the rules of being a cuckold husband mean you can't have any sexual contact, but your wife can date other men. Besides, Ross knows I'm married and I have been sharing with him our current living arraignment. That's why he asked me out. Plus I'm going to want you to help me dress for the date on Friday and give me your girly opinion of what I'm going to wear. When I get home, I'm going to tell you in detail everything about my date. That's a rule for the wife of a cuckold."

"I suppose this should not be a surprise. I could tell it was going to happen." I replied.

"Well it has, and it should give us something to talk about and improve our intimacy." Said Shelly.

Shelly got home a little early Friday afternoon and she spent some extra time in the shower. When she came out into the bedroom she let her towel fall to the floor and she was fully nude.

"Okay; I hope you don't mind, but I would like to wear a clean pair of your panties. They are big enough to help me feel protected if Ross decides to get frisky." Said Shelly.

"Go ahead; pick any pair you like." I offered.

Shelly pulled on a pink pair of panties over her bushy pussy. Then she selected a push-up bra from her drawer and followed this with a pair of pantyhose she pulled on over her panties. She selected a very nice looking dress that she had not worn in a long time and then she went back into the bathroom and spent another 30 minutes doing her hair and make-up. When she came out she looked every inch the beautiful wife I had married, plus she seemed to have an extra spark of sex appeal as she waited for her date to arrive.

"I'm pretty sure I'll be home around eleven and I'll tell you everything. Okay sweetie?"

"I'll probably be in bed." I replied.

"Okay, make sure you're in your nightgown." She reminded.

"I will be. Have a nice date." I sighed.

Shelly's phone buzzed as Ross had pulled up outside. She quickly straightened herself one last time in the mirror and she was out the door.

Just as she promised, it was about 11:15pm when the front door opened and Shelly came home and into the bedroom.

"Did you have a nice time?" I asked.

"I had a wonderful time. I can't wait to tell you about it." She replied.

Shelly went into the bathroom and I heard her peeing and then taking her clothes off and as she came to bed she was wearing a red nylon and lace teddy. She slid into bed and began to tell me about her date.

"We pulled up in front about a half hour ago very quietly, I don't know if you heard or not." She started.

"I didn't. I've been here in the back." I replied.

"Well we were making out in the car for the last half hour and Ross is a very good kisser. He wanted to drive me to his place after dinner and fuck me but I told him I'm not the kind of girl who does that on a first date. So he's asked me out for a second date on Sunday evening and I've quickly agreed." She smiled.

"A second date the day after tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yes baby, but I want us to spend the day tomorrow getting you the things I know you want. I want to take you to the store and for you to get a full set of make-up and eye lashes and nail polish plus some light pink lip gloss that I want you to start wearing every day in addition to wearing your panties. And while we're out, I want you to help me find a sexy dress I can wear on my Sunday night date. Will you do that for me if I help you paint your fingernails and toenails?" She asked.

"I guess so. I did throw out all my make-up when we got married. Is your make-out session in the car all that happened with Ross tonight?"

"Pretty much. Any touching was done over our clothes. Other girls in the office have told me Ross has a huge penis and I felt it through his pants and they sure seem to be right." Sighed Shelly.

"But that was it?" I pressed.

"That was it honey. I've told you everything, Ross was a very handsome gentleman. Now let's get some sleep and in the morning we'll go shopping." Said Shelly as she rolled over with her back to me.

The next day we were shopping and we bought a full set of make-up for me. Everything I would need to transform myself into the pretty girl I knew I could be. We also picked out a special evening dress for Shelly for her date. She wanted to make sure it had a zipper down the back as she was anticipating Ross was going to slowly undress her. She also bought a six strap bridal garter belt with lots of nylon and lace on it and a pair of white lace top stockings. She said she wanted to get Ross really excited just by looking at her in her lingerie.

Sunday morning in addition to my panties, I applied a coat of light pink lip gloss to my lips. I have large natural lips that are way more female than male and the lip gloss gave me a rather feminine look, but if you passed me on the street quickly you would not know I was wearing it.

Shelly's date was going to pick her up around 5pm so about 2pm she got into the shower and spent an extra amount of time in there. When she came back into the bedroom she dropped her towel to the floor and I saw immediately that she had fully shaved her pussy. The slit down the middle was clearly visible and her pubic area looked soft and smooth.

"You shaved your pussy? You never did that for me!" I whined.

"Oh honey, relax. Ross is five years younger than me and he is used to girls with fully shaved pussies. I don't want to turn him off when he pulls down my panties." She smiled.

"I guess not." Was all I could say.

"Okay baby; first I want to pull on my new garter belt and then I want to hook up my new lace top stockings. When you were getting more make-up I got this new bridal push-up bra. Then I want to top it off with my knee length pretty half-slip and a nylon and lace camisole. Should I wear the black slip and camisole or the white? Maybe I should wear the white. I don't want Ross thinking I do this all the time. Be a dear and get me my new dress." She smiled.

I went to the closet and get her the dress we picked out together yesterday and handed it to her on the hanger.

"Can you unzip it so I can step into it then you can zip me up." She asked.

I did as she wanted as I realized I had just helped her get ready for her romantic date. It was close to 5pm when we finished and her phone buzzed and Ross was in his car out front.

"Oh there's Ross! How do I look?" She said as she turned around and her dress slightly flared out.

"You look beautiful. I'm sure you're going to have a memorable date." I said in a slightly jealous way.

"Oh I know I am! And don't be that way. Remember you are my husband; my cuckold husband; and you and I are following the rules when a wife cuckold's her hubby. I promise to tell you everything in detail when I come home tonight. Expect me around 11pm like before. I'm pretty sure we won't be making out in the car out front like we did last time."

And without touching me or anything she was out the door and into the car with Ross and the two of them pulled away for her dinner date.

Just like two days before, Shelly came into the front door around 11pm. I was already in bed in my nightgown when she literally glided into our bedroom.

"Oh my God! That was the most incredible night of sex I have ever had!" Said Shelly as she was just glowing.

"So you let Ross fuck you?" I asked.

"It was much more than that! Ross made love to me like I have never, ever had a man make love to me! Let me undress and I'll put on my baby doll this time without the panties and I'll tell you all about it."

She was into the closet in a flash and she quickly returned to bed in the bridal night baby doll she knew I liked and she was totally naked underneath.

"How long have you been locked in chastity?" She asked

"About two months." I answered.

"And you haven't cum or had any kind of erection?" She asked.

"Nothing at all. I've done everything you asked me to do." Was my answer.

"You have been my wonderful cuckold hubby and tonight I'm going to let you touch me."

As she said this she reached out and took my hand and two of my fingers and guided them toward her fully shaved pussy.

"Slowly slide your fingers inside me and do it gently as I've had quite a night."

I did as directed and I immediately felt a huge wall of hot cream filling her vagina.

"Can you feel that? It's two loads of Ross's semen. He has been holding back waiting to cum in me and tonight he really did!" Sighed Shelly.

"You did it more than once?" I asked.

"We did and both of us came twice. The girls were right; Ross has a cock so big it is three times the size of you erect. And it is much, much thicker than you could ever be. He is very masculine and a wonderful sex partner!" She sighed and beamed as I continued to slowly slide deeper into her pussy and could feel it was stuffed with Ross's cum. She had fucked another man and done it in a very intense way.

"Now don't be jealous. We agreed that a cuckold husband cannot be jealous of his wife's sexual enjoyment. In fact, one of the rules of being a cuckold is the husband usually has to lick his wife's pussy and suck out as much of her lover's cum as possible before swallowing it. But I don't want you to do that. I want to feel Ross as deep inside me as I can." Sighed Shelly.

"It sure sounds like it was quite a session." I added.

"It was without a doubt the best sex of my entire life. I know that may hurt to hear, but honey, Ross's cock is so big and manly I don't know how else to describe it. When you're done fingering me, if there is any semen on your fingers you have my permission to put it in your mouth."

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,170 Followers
12