A Cruel Trick Pt. 02

Story Info
Jackie's story.
10.6k words
4.08
91.8k
75

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,262 Followers

While I wrote this to work as a stand-alone story, this is essentially a sequel to "A Cruel Trick," and I'd recommend reading that story first. A lot of the content in here was originally in "A Cruel Trick," but cut out because I wanted to keep that story more about Kevin and Amy's relationship -- and I knew I wanted to give Jackie his own story. I found out that removing the missing interactions did lead to some reader jumping to conclusions about Amy that I didn't intend -- never thought the Ziploc bag would cause a conspiracy. After reading this, if some people still want to argue, "No, Amy really fucked Jackie," so be it. The delay in publishing this is the original ending was too much -- crossing over too much into horror -- and the second wasn't enough. Hopefully this third one works.

I'd also like to give a huge thanks to rnebular for once again taking the time to edit and give suggestions to improve this story. I know firsthand that editing takes time and effort. Readers really should appreciate those who volunteer their own personal time just so you can read more polished stories for free. As always, I appreciate the comments -- even the ones I disagree with. And trolls, please at least skim the story before insulting it -- some of the comments on "My Wife's Brother" were embarrassing -- for you.

************************************************************************

Right from just before middle-years, Jackie Robson had the reputation of being girlie. He blamed it on being raised by a single mother, with no real male role-models, and the fact she gave him a girl's name. Jackie's mother claimed his name stemmed from his father's love of baseball, who confessed it was a joke in one of the few visits Jackie had with him. Of course, this led to bullying -- though unlike most bullied kids, Jackie found out by grade six how girls tended to be more sympathetic towards him.

In high school, instead of girlie, the assumption was of Jackie being gay. He was naturally effeminate and had some personality traits of the stereotypical gay male. Initially, Jackie denied those assumptions and was insulted by the gay label. However, after experimenting a bit with a boy in an older grade, Jackie discovered without a shadow of a doubt, he was heterosexual yet different from the others. The bullying continued, but some girls actually jumped in, defended him and actually wanted to be around him as a friend. By grade eleven, Jackie was shocked that because of his female friends, who thought he was gay, he was very popular. He decided to go with it, played the part for attention because it meant hanging around with the prettiest girls in the school.

It was so easy for him to get the girls to trust him. He was shocked to find they were comfortable enough to even dress in front of him and ask his opinion on clothes. It was at a grade twelve prom that Jackie convinced the prom queen, Wendy, that he wanted to experience sex with a woman at least once. While her date was outside smoking, they had sex in a stall in the women's washroom. Over the next five years, Jackie used that approach on many women, and it worked. However, he found he got off more with the ones who were more of a challenge -- the attached or married ones. He would even jerk off thinking about some guy watching Jackie fuck his wife. Because he always used the 'trying pussy for the first time' angle, he never had to drop his gay shtick and the woman kept quiet because they also wanted the cheating to remain a secret.

He was working for the Pinehill Publishing Company for three months in archives when he met Amy Wakowsky. Her face was pretty beyond belief and her attire didn't hide much of her perfect body. The best part was that she was just moved to archives and was absolutely miserable there. There was no doubt that misery and stress would extend to her home life. Jackie was completely smitten and knew he just had to have her. Jackie always told himself that if he scored the right girl, he'd play like sex with her was so good he was no longer gay. After Jackie talked her into joining him for a coffee break during her second day on the job, he was sure Amy was that girl. All he had to do was make sure her marriage started falling apart.

With a conquest like Amy, Jackie knew he had to play the long game. He decided to focus on no other woman but Amy, and just rely on prostitutes to relieve his sexual tension. Striking himself with the bottom of a thermos, Jackie came to work with a black eye about a week after she started in archives. As Amy was consoling him, Jackie explained it was a hate crime and almost all straight men hated gays. He told Amy it probably would be best to not let her husband know she worked with a gay man and refer to him only as her co-worker Jackie. Amy admitted that she already did feel uneasy about discussing anything work-related with her husband.

After Amy consoled Jackie, of course, he had to return the favor. This started a string of coffee dates where Amy would bitch about work, and then eventually about her marriage. Jackie was who initiated the discussions about her marriage, suggesting it was her home life that made her work so unbearable -- even though he knew full well it was vice-versa. In all the complaints that he drew from her, Jackie would take Amy's side and point out ways her husband was being horrible to her that she didn't even realize. All the while, the two became closer friends, as Jackie became more smitten with her. After a month, Jackie was spending at least three nights a week doing something with Amy on top of spending every lunch and coffee break with her.

After two months, she hugged him tightly after venting about her husband who cared more about sex than her needs, and said Jackie was her best friend. That weekend, Kevin, Amy's husband, went out to watch some sporting event. Jackie convinced Amy instead of going to a movie or a lounge, to go dancing. He took a risk, offering to help find her an outfit. It paid off when he watched her model several outfits, changing in front of him just in her tiny panties. Her medium-sized breasts were just perfect, firm and perky with big suckable nipples; it was hard hiding his erection to conceal just how much he enjoyed the show.

That night was the first time Jackie got Amy really drunk and would be far from the last. He also had to stomach watching all the vultures trying to get a dance with Amy and then hit on her repeatedly. Despite being staggering drunk, Amy turned down any physical contact with all of them, though one did squeeze her ass before she slapped him.

"See," Jackie told her as he drove her home, "Every straight man finds you absolutely desirable. Kevin is a fool for not seeing that and trying to sweep you off your feet. Maybe it's time to look elsewhere?"

"I don't know..." Amy said, "I love my husband and will never cheat on him. We're just going through a thing now. He's a really great guy, really."

"But does he love you? Are you sure he isn't cheating? He was all concerned about having sex with you then stopped. Ever think the reason is he's getting it elsewhere? I just want what's best for you," Jackie said as he patted her thigh barely covered in her tight dress. He thought to himself, 'the seed is planted. Just have to pick my spot.'

Going out drinking became a Saturday tradition after that, which went on for months. Eventually, it became a Friday and Saturday night tradition along with the occasional Thursday. Jackie was starting to suspect that Amy was developing a drinking problem, but figured that worked in his favor. He had a better chance talking his way into her panties if she was drunk. However, so did other men, so Jackie was careful not to take her to anywhere that some pussy hound could steal her before he had his chance. As time went on, Jackie was getting touchier and more intimate with her while she was drunk. This turned into holding hands and pats on the legs and shoulders even when she wasn't intoxicated. Drunk or sober, Amy seemed to be getting more frustrated with Kevin -- especially with Jackie turning every small thing into a sign of marital crisis. Still, she'd tell Jackie that she and Kevin were all right, and just going through a phase. It got to the point that Kevin didn't even want sex the last time Amy decided to go through with it to try and reconnect.

"Maybe you're right. He doesn't want me anymore," Amy cried on Jackie's shoulder after having several glasses of wine, "Thank God, I have you or I'd be a basket case."

The following Monday, Amy pulled Jackie into a storage closet to talk in private. "He knows..."

"Who knows what?" Jackie asked inquisitively.

"Kevin knows about us, that you're not a woman," Amy said, "His friends' wife, June, is a server at Delta Perk. I thought I recognized her the first time we were there. I'm so stupid."

"Why? Have we been doing anything wrong? Does he know I'm gay?" Jackie asked.

"No, but..."

"No buts, honey," Jackie said, "Don't tell him. Let him stew in the fact if he doesn't take care of your needs, someone else will. Besides, everything you've told him we've been doing was the truth. Even if I was straight, you've done absolutely nothing inappropriate." Jackie knew that wasn't true, but hoped Amy believed it.

"Yeah, but Jackie," Amy said looking worried, "Kevin was already starting to get mad about us spending too much time together when he thought you were female. He's getting jealous."

"Let him. That's how he feels and has nothing to do with you. If he can't trust you enough to spend time with a friend, well, that's on him. You can't live your life missing out on fun just to spare his insecurities. Especially, when he's making no effort to appreciate the sexy woman that he has. Maybe this will be a wake-up call to get his act together? Think about this, maybe this will get you out of this bad spell and your marriage back on track. That's really what you both want, right?"

"You're right. I am so happy to have you in my life." Amy hugged him tightly and he enjoyed how great she smelled.

A couple days later, Jackie took a huge risk buying two tickets at almost five hundred dollars a piece to a big gala fund-raiser that would attract all the big wigs from town, as well as a couple B-list celebrities. It pretty much was the social event of the year. Jackie made it like a friend of his got him the ticket. Of course, he told Amy that he was going to take a male date, but that didn't go well so Jackie wanted his 'BFF' to accompany him instead. Amy was hopping as she squealed from excitement at the opportunity to attend such a high society event. Again, she gave Jackie a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

When Jackie joined her in the cab, that stopped at his apartment on the way to the venue hosting the gala, Amy was noticeably angry -- he knew she and Kevin had a major blowout, which was exactly what he hoped would happen. He also noticed she looked unbelievably hot in a tight black dress with a slit up her one thigh and plunging neckline. Jackie hoped that was the night all his work paid off -- buying those tickets put quite a dent in his hooker budget.

Drinks were free, and Amy wasn't shy about taking advantage. Jackie had a few, but wanted a clear head to make his move. By the time dinner was over, and the formal dancing began, Amy was slurring her words drunk. Unfortunately, all her words were about Kevin, her marriage, and how much she wanted to get back to how things were before she was cast away into archives, when her and Kevin were so happy.

After hearing her whiny for the fortieth time about how stupid Kevin was to be jealous, Jackie said, "Well, fuck him then. If he's so certain you're going to cheat on him with me, give him what he wants."

"Me with you?" Amy said shocked, and then laughed, "I love you Jackie, but I couldn't do that."

Inside, Jackie was swearing, but kept his cool and came up with a save. "Of course, I don't mean we actually do it. I mean give him a little proof to make him think you did. Teach him a lesson, maybe he'll appreciate you better after that."

"I don't know, Jackie."

"Look how he treated you when you left tonight? You didn't deserve that. You think he's not going to be assuming something happened anyway? This way, you're planting the evidence and then show him later that he's being an idiot."

"He is being an idiot." Amy agreed in her drunken state.

"Then he'll smarten up, and you can get back to when he treated you like you deserve."

"Damn right, he should. He's so lucky to have someone like me in love with him. Why can't he appreciate what he has? You're right, this will prove to him how stupid he's being and smarten him up." Amy spilled her drink as she hugged Jackie for helping save her marriage.

Jackie and Amy left by cab, having spent a good twenty minutes planning the 'evidence' of her affair. Amy rejected the idea of Jackie giving her a hickey in an intimate spot, like her breast or inner thigh. However, when Jackie suggested cumming in her panties to leave somewhere for her husband to find, Amy giggled with excitement.

When the cab stopped at Jackie's apartment, Amy stepped out and nearly fell flat on her face. Jackie insisted that she not come up stairs, and just remove her panties there. He couldn't help but notice the elderly cab driver taking a keen interest in their activities. Jackie helped steady Amy as she lowered her panties, as he did, he got a perfect view of her trimmed strip of dark pubic hair, and the front of her pussy lips.

"Okay, be right back," Jackie said and ran up to his apartment cradling the black lacy panties. Once inside, he held the flimsy material to his face and inhaled deeply. He was a little disappointed they didn't smell more like her pussy. That didn't matter, with the recent memory of finally seeing her naked pussy, and how hot her legs looked in that dress, it didn't take Jackie long to ejaculate rubbing the lacy fabric against his cock. Once done, Jackie looked around for some way for Amy to carry the sticky, wet panties home. He decided on a sandwich Ziploc bag. Amy was sitting in the back of the cab, door open as he proudly handed her the bag. She giggled, and leaned forward to give him a hug -- as she did, he stole another glance at her pussy through the slit in her dress.

Jackie didn't get her that night, but he knew there would be absolute fireworks when Kevin found those panties on the floor. He'd leave or kick her out, she'd be devastated, and ol' Jackie would swoop in to console her with one thing leading to another.

Amy called him the next day, completely distraught. She dropped the panties on the floor and threw away the Ziploc bag, as planned, but then had second thoughts. Amy said she threw her dress over the panties last minute, expecting to just scoop both up the next morning and wash away the evidence. However, her husband was snooping and discovered the soiled panties and then left. Jackie knew she wouldn't be upset enough yet to do anything, but was sure Kevin was gone for good. Jackie thought leaving her alone with no support would make her worse. So, when Amy begged him to come be with her, Jackie lied and said something was up and that he couldn't make it over -- he also reminded her that he was certain Kevin was cheating on her, so she didn't do anything wrong.

One of Jackie's hobbies was photography and photo editing. At his last job, he used the offer of boudoir modeling to seduce a married secretary. He debated on using that angle on Amy, but didn't think she was the exhibitionist type. However, he did think of faking some photos with Kevin and some woman to push Amy over the edge. Jackie started looking on Facebook to find a picture of Amy and her husband. Jackie was expecting Kevin to be a big brawny hunk type -- judging from how attractive Amy was. Surprisingly, he was average build and not ugly, but not overly attractive either. He spent almost a day going through her social media and then finding more pictures online, to make what he considered a genuine looking photograph of Kevin leaving a hotel with some Asian woman. It might look questionable on a big computer screen, but he was going to just show Amy the photo on his phone -- if needed.

When Jackie learned Monday that Amy had taken sick leave for the entire week, he knew she had to be in a real venerable place. He spoke to her at lunch, and she sounded like she'd been drinking a lot. Again, he assured her she did nothing wrong and Kevin was all to blame. Jackie asked if she needed company, and Amy said that she didn't think that was a good idea because she really wanted Kevin back. Jackie almost smirked, thinking she was right about that, but he was going over anyway.

When Jackie dropped over unannounced after work that day, Amy was -- no other way to describe it -- a mess. She obviously had started quite the drinking binge and hadn't slept much. Amy also wasn't taking good care of her hygiene either and reeked of booze, sweat, and the smell of vomit and urine. He never imagined she could ever be so unappealing wearing only a t-shirt and cotton panties. Jackie almost changed his mind, but told himself, if he got her once like that, then he could have her again and again when she was all glammed up -- like for the gala.

"Jackie, I told you," Amy said in a tired slurred voice, "You really shouldn't be here. Kevin really thinks we're fucking; he might leave me."

"If he does, good," Jackie said, "Sweetie, you've done nothing wrong. This is all on him. A guy who'd treat you like that -- you don't deserve him."

"No, we went too far with the panties," Amy insisted.

"No, it was just a joke. It's him that went too far. He's cheating on you -- this is just an excuse for him to try and make you seem like the witch," insisted Jackie, "He doesn't deserve a woman like you."

Amy shook her head. "No, Kevin's a great man. I fucked up, not him. I need to make this up to him. I..."

Jackie silenced her with a kiss, as he wrapped an arm around her waist to hold her close. She tasted like pepperoni and cheap wine, but that didn't matter. His lips were against hers, and their tongues were touching. For second, Amy didn't respond, but then her tongue moved against his.

As they kissed, Jackie used his other hand and cupped the firm breast he'd dreamt about. They felt as good as he imagined through the thin fabric, her nipple swelling to his touch. He fondled her soft flesh through the shirt, as the kiss continued.

Excited that he finally had her, the hand that was around her waist slid around and slipped under her waistband. He brushed against the soft trim hair above her pussy, moving lower to the soft bare lips underneath.

"OW!" Her face moved away from his for less than a second before he felt the sharp sting from Amy slapping the side of his face.

"Don't touch me," Amy said in anger and shock, shoving his hands away and backing up. She stared into nothing in a drunken haze for a second, and then glared at him looking more lucid. "This is what you wanted all along, isn't it?"

"It's what you want too. All the teasing, flashing your tits and cunt at me," snapped Jackie, accidently dropping his 'gay accent' for a second. Getting so close to the honey pot and then her denying him after all those months had him more than a little frustrated.

"You," said Amy pointing angrily, "You did this. You've been trying to break Kevin and I up so you could have me, haven't you? You're bi. Or are you even gay? How could I have been so fucking stupid? I thought you cared about me. I thought you were my friend." Her anger quickly turned to despair, as tears started running down her cheek.

"I do care about you," Jackie insisted, again using what is his usual manner of speaking, "You don't deserve a man like him. He's been cheating on you, like I told you he probably was. Here, I came over to show you proof." He pulled his phone out of his back pocket, ready to show the doctored photo to Amy.

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,262 Followers