A Cruel Trick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I doubt any part of you is ugly," Jackie almost squeaked, "Want a drink?"

"No, I want to go to bed, now," Paula said and kissed him hard before grabbing his hand.

She led him to bedroom and then glanced around. "Where do you keep the lube, my nasty boy?"

Jackie pointed to the lotion beside the bed. In reality, he'd never used lubricant in his life, nor had anal sex.

"That won't work. Do you have coconut oil? Olive oil?"

"Olive oil, but it's for cooking," Jackie said, feeling a little embarrassed.

Paula smirked. "Oh, we can use it to cook all right. Run and get it, I'll wait here." She set her purse down on the end table.

Jackie was so anxious that he kept knocking over things as he struggled to remember where he kept his olive oil. Finally, he grabbed the bottle and nearly dropped it when he returned to his bedroom. Paula stood in front of him just wearing her heels. He was right, her large breasts looked fake like a porn stars, but that didn't make them any less perfect. Her body was completely toned, right to washboard abs. There was also a cherry tattoo just beside her trimmed blonde landing strip.

"Get naked and lie on the bed, Jackie, so I can fuck you," Paula said in a commanding voice.

Jackie nearly fell on his face as he struggled to get his pants and then shirt off. Finally, he was naked. Paula just pointed to the bed, so Jackie lied down on top of the covers with his head on his pillow.

Paula climbed on him, letting his cock slid in her effortlessly. She was really wet, but not as tight as other women he'd been with. It didn't matter, she still felt really good and was so beautiful. And she liked him for him.

As Paula grinded on him, she let her boobs hit his face, till he got the hint to suck on her large nipples. "That's it, baby. Fuck my pussy and get me all revved up, then you'll fuck my ass with that hot cock of yours. Like my hot pussy? Like a woman fucking your cock... you like that?"

Jackie thought he was going to come in her, but Paula stopped suddenly and climbed off. She grabbed the olive oil bottle and opened it.

"This could get messy. All right in dirtying up your blanket?"

"I could always wash it," Jackie said in a soft voice.

Paula held her hand out and poured oil on to it. She then rubbed it thickly on Jackie's cock, with it running down over his balls and onto the blanket. She repeated the procedure, and then rubbed the excess on the corner of the blanket. "Should be good. Ready for my ass, Jackie?"

She climbed back on Jackie, this time squatting so he had a great view of her bare pussy lips. She grabbed his shaft and lowered herself down. She rubbed the tip against her anus for a moment, before she slowly allowed him to enter her. It was so slow; it felt like a minute before he was half inside her. All the time she moaned in pleasure and rubbed her pussy with the hand that didn't have oil on it.

"Your cock's in my ass. Feels so good. Why the fuck didn't I let my husband do this. Fuck I love this. Fuck... I'm going to come..." Paula slowly lifted herself up and back down letting him slowly fuck her three inches deep. All the while, she rubbed her pussy vigorously with her eyes closed and was squealing. "Fuck...fuck...yes, God, fuck...I'm coming...coming..."

Her body quivered and she stopped for a moment. Jackie had never seen a woman react like that during sex with him. Paula opened her eyes and looked at Jackie with smirk. "Ready to come in my asshole, lover?"

Paula placed her hands behind her, resting them on Jackie's knees and started to move on him, now allowing his cock to go almost balls deep in her ass. It felt so much tighter than her pussy, Jackie didn't last long. If she hadn't sucked him off twice that night already, he probably wouldn't have lasted more than a few seconds.

With a grunt, Jackie came, and it felt incredible. It was the strongest orgasm he could remember, and with someone who really had feelings for him.

"I see there's no question of your attraction to me, is there?" Paula said with a giggle. "I just want to fall asleep here naked with you? Is that okay? You can wash the sheets later." She stood and pulled back the blanket. Jackie jumped under the covers and enjoyed the warmth of Paula's naked body climb under the covers with him -- still in her heels. Jackie feel asleep thinking he finally found a woman that he could truly be himself -- the effeminate but straight man. This felt different than even Amy, Jackie felt he was really in love.

When Jackie woke up, he was disappointed Paula wasn't beside him. It was short-lived when he looked up and saw her standing beside his bed, freshly showered wearing the clothes from the night before.

"Hey lover, wakey-wakey," Paula said with a grin and Jackie wasn't surprised that even with all her make-up washed off, she looked no less stunning -- maybe a few years older, with laugh-lines around her eyes no longer concealed. "Look, I really need to get a lot of things done if I'm leaving my piece of shit husband. Can you get dressed and drive me home? I need to pack and see a lawyer."

"Sure," Jackie said, his mind still full of endorphins from the night of sex, "Um, where are you leaving to?"

"It's obvious, isn't it?" Paula said coyly, "I think we proved without a shadow of a doubt that you have sexual feelings for me. Unless, you think it's too soon for me to stay here with you?"

"No, no," stammered Jackie leaping out of bed, "I'll just clean up and get dressed."

After quickly showering, and getting dressed, Jackie was so elated; it was like walking on clouds when he opened the door of his apartment. He stepped out and turned towards the elevator when everything went dark. He felt a blow to his stomach, which took his breath away, just as he heard Paula scream.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch or you're next," hissed a deep voice. "Get up you bastard. Move."

Jackie was roughly dragged to his feet and led to what must be the back stairwell. A couple times, he slipped and banged his shins, only to he dragged back up and forced to descend the stairs. He knew Paula was there too by the clicking of her heels on the stairs. Once outside the back of the apartment, Jackie was roughly shoved into a vehicle. His abductors made no attempt to prevent his head from banging against the top of the door as he collapsed into the seat.

As they drove away, Jackie was so scared his pissed his pants. Even with the overwhelming smell of urine, there was no reaction, no words. Not even from Paula. That only made things worse. These guys meant business. He feared for his life.

After a twenty-minute drive, the door open and Jackie was pulled out.

"Come on, move," said a different male voice, colder than the other.

Jackie was led inside a building and then tied down to a chair. The only words were groans of disgust when his legs were bound, presumably from his urine-soaked pants.

Roughly, whatever was covering Jackie's head was removed and all he could see was a bright light burning his eyes. As his eyes adjusted, he saw two shadows by the light and Paula sitting in a chair beside him. She was not bound, but looked worried.

"Jackie Robson," said the cold voice, "Do you really think Nicolas Kushnir would stand being humiliated like this and not respond?"

"He humiliated me first. Don't forget," spat out Paula harshly.

"You will pay for your part in this, you ungrateful slut," said the deep voice man. "Just keep your mouth the fuck shut."

"Please, I don't know what this is about," Jackie whimpered.

"Like you don't know Nicolas Kushnir is son of Ukraine's biggest crime boss, Ivan Kushnir, and has running family business in the States for the past twelve years," said the cold voice.

"No, I don't know anything, please. This is some mistake," Jackie said, his voice trembling.

"You think we aren't serious?" said the deep voice.

"No, I do..." whimpered Jackie. He was so scared, that his knees were practically knocking together.

"Show him what happened the last time you threated to leave Mr. Kushnir for another man," said the cold voice calmly.

Jackie realized the man was talking to Paula and turned to face her. She looked emotionless, avoiding Jackie's eye and slipped her left shoe off her foot. Jackie saw why she insisted on keeping her shoes on. Her big toe had been amputated.

"Please, no! She came on to me," wailed Jackie as he felt his bladder go again.

"Ever since Mr. Kushnir found your number on Mrs. Kushnir's phone, he's had men following both of you," explained the cold voice, "We did a lot of digging into your past and even broke into your apartments and set up hidden cameras while you were at work."

"Mr. Kushnir could tolerate his wife screwing around him a bit," said the deep voice, "But with someone like you? A homo? That's a fucking slap on the face he can't tolerate. Especially when you sodomized her with the same cock that's been up other men's assholes."

"Mr. Kushnir's a very devote Orthodox Christian and having an abomination like you in his wife without even a condom?" The cold voice made a tsk tsk sound.

"Please, I've never done anything like that, I swear. I only sucked a cock once in high school, that's it, please!"

"Cut the bullshit," said the cold voice in a calm tone that made Jackie even more terrified for his life, "I told you we did a thorough check on you. We even talked to some of your past co-workers at Pinehill Publishing Company. The only thing anyone ever seems to remember about you is that you're gay."

"But I'm not though, please. I'm not gay. I just pretend," sobbed Jackie with tears running down his face.

"Pretend, you expect us to believe that?" said the deep voice, "Why the fuck would you do something that stupid?"

"Please, ask her," Jackie pleaded, "She came on to me. I'm into girls - she turned me on. I'm not gay."

"Answer the question," said the cold voice, "Why pretend to be gay if you're 'turned on' by women?"

"I do it so I can get close to attached women and trick them into sex." Jackie was whimpering as tears streamed down his face. "I swear that's the truth. I'm not gay and she came on to me."

"How many women have you fooled -- including Mrs. Kushnir?" asked the cold voice.

"Quite a few. It's just my move with women. Please don't kill me."

"You're sitting in a chair, reeking of your own piss, admitting you pretend to be gay just to seduce married women and end their marriages. How fucking pathetic," said Paula with a scowl, "You really thought you'd stand a chance with me?"

"What?" Jackie, besides fearing for his life, now felt a sick feeling in his gut.

"It was a set-up, dipshit," Paula said proudly, "I'm an escort. A lot higher class than the ones you usually screw."

Jackie was in shock. The men behind the lights began to laugh.

"This," Paula said looking at her toe, before putting her shoe back on, "happened when I was eight. An accident on my bike."

"What, what is this?" Jackie glanced at her and the shadows behind the light.

"I was hired to set this up. Paid quite well, especially since I had to have that pathetic excuse of a cock in me bare. I hired those guys, gave them a cut to pull off this little performance."

"Why?" Jackie, now knowing his life wasn't in danger, didn't feel any better.

"My client didn't tell me. Just wanted a confession on video of you playing gay to pray on unsuspecting woman, and suggested I use myself as bait. However, I wouldn't bet against it being a husband or boyfriend of one of your little conquests." Paula walked right in front of Jackie and smiled. "Now listen up, this is the important part. You see, the research part is true. My client does have the names of at least five of your victims -- both successful and not -- and an edit of your confession video will be sent to all of them. If you breathe a word of what happened here to anyone, it goes viral and it will be a hit man not a hooker hired next to go after you. If you try the gay angle or any other deception to exploit another woman, the video goes viral. You understand, Jackie?"

"Yes, I promise I won't say anything." Jackie said, tears still streaming down his cheek.

"Good," Paula said, smiling and patting his cheek. "Now, I'm going to put the bag back over your head, and we're going for another little drive. About a block from your apartment, and you'll have a little walk of shame. It's only five thirty in the morning, so I don't think many will notice you. Don't test my client, Jackie. He will be keeping an eye on you."

Jackie nodded adamantly as she covered up his face. He had no attention of going against anything she said.

Epilogue

Kevin Wakowsky sat in the basement with his laptop, getting ready to send the video out to five women -- including his own wife -- and their spouses. From his digging into Jackie's activities, he knew that all but one spouse knew about Jackie's attempts, but not about his gay charade. Even though Amy, of course, already knew about Jackie's deception, Kevin figured she'd feel a bit of satisfaction seeing him confess, while humiliated. He also figured the other four couples would appreciate the video providing Jackie's current address and place of employment. Kevin never had any intention of hurting Jackie himself, but did hope at least one angry husband would pay the creep a visit.

Kevin was really worried Amy would suspect something, as his payback -- especially investigating Jackie's prior conquests -- took quite a bit of his time while Amy and he were trying to reboot their marriage. However, there was no indication she suspected or was upset in the slightest about his nights out. He figured she must have thought he just needed some space -- besides Kevin wasn't exactly lying when he said he was doing things with her brother, Roger.

Speaking of Roger, Kevin was shocked when his brother-in-law so readily agreed to help with his plan. As an attorney, Roger's career was on the line, considering they were breaking a few laws. Once Roger heard what that creep tried to pull with his little sister, he not only was willing to assist digging for information, but insisted on being part of the final act.

Paula Martin was the piece that Kevin really wanted Amy to never find out about. Sweet beautiful Paula grew up with Kevin and was even one of the first girls he ever kissed in middle school. A lot of what she confessed to Jackie in the end was true. She did lose her toe as a girl while riding a bike. She also really was a high price escort that worked out of Boston -- became a coke addict early in college and dropped out. Paula found Kevin on social media about a year prior and the two kept in contact casually. She legally changed her name to her professional one, Jenna Leigh, but was still Paula to Kevin. He was aware of her profession, but didn't judge her -- not even mentioning it until the Jackie situation came up.

Paula did lie to Jackie about a few things when she 'came clean.' Of course, the two men were Kevin, sporting the beard he started growing after deciding to reconcile with Amy, and Roger in his signature deep voice. As well, she accepted no money other than expenses like, hotel room, clothes and food from Kevin. She was doing this as a favor for an old friend.

Kevin's plan was for Paula to go home with Jackie, where he would be ambushed before getting in. Paula insisted the plan would work better if she let Jackie fuck her -- especially in a way that she wouldn't let her husband do. She was right in thinking that would create an emotional connection, which would hurt that creep even more. And emotional pain and humiliation was what Kevin was going for, the same Jackie did to him with his dirty pantie trick, and trying to fuck his wife.

Kevin felt bad for Paula letting Jackie touch her body -- especially the exchange of bodily fluid, apologizing once more, even after Jackie was discretely dumped in an alley by his apartment. Paula laughed it off, saying sex was no big deal for her, and she even managed to enjoy herself. She claimed she used him to get herself off, and it helped her play her part.

With everything that could go wrong -- especially someone seeing them dragging Jackie away with a sack over his face at four in the morning -- it all went according to plan, and Kevin couldn't be happier as he pressed send on the email. Of course, the laptop was using a private network from a burner cellphone. The only possible connection police might be able to find, if Jackie squealed, was Paula, who would be halfway across the country by the next day. They got away with it.

Kevin crawled into bed with Amy after. His alibi for being gone until early in the morning was playing poker at Roger's and getting too drunk to drive. Exhausted, he fell right asleep.

He was awoken sometime later by a kiss on his cheek. He opened his eyes to see Amy, fully dressed, smiling. "Thank you, I know you did it for me. Can you please shave off that awful beard now?"

"Huh?" Kevin played dumb and Amy held up her phone with the anonymous email.

"I'm not stupid, Kevin Wakowsky," Amy said with a smirk. "After what I put you through, you didn't think I'd be suspicious you were after payback with all your sneaking around and late nights? Roger ratted you out. Though, once I knew it was payback against 'him' and not me -- I kept quiet and just prayed neither of you would end up in jail pulling off this little scheme. I'm glad it paid off and Jackie got what he deserved. It just reminded me of the wonderful man I married. I love you."

"Love you too, Amy."

Kevin hugged his very pregnant wife, thinking he was the luckiest man in the world.

The End