All Comments on 'A Cruel Trick Pt. 02'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just awful

Again the exact same horrible story from cuckprof. Horrible writing full of errors about a cuck enjoying his wife fucked and forgiving her. Not worth reading. Take a hint and quit we don’t want you here. Go write in gay instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
amy doesn't deserve him

she let a snake into their garden.

my g/f almost dumped me when i had a 'best friend that just happened to a girl'

it's called emotional cheating. and you know what? at least my friend wasn't bad-mouthing my g/f to me. it's disrespectful enough to replace your best friend with another, with literally NO flirting nor cheating involved. it's bad enough. but to add the bad mouthing on top of it. i'm not sure their marriage could survive.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Well, it was different

I guess maybe there are guys who play the queer to get into women’s panties, but really, that seems like a low success rate plan, with getting laid maybe once a month. Then again, once a month is more than some guys get, right?

At first I wondered why Jackie lived, but it does make sense; the cops won’t care much about an effeminate guy who got his ass kicked than they will about a murder victim. Since Jackie was reputationally queer, it might even bring in the FBI to investigate a “hate crime.”

Still, I thought it a bit of a plot stretch to have Kevin involved. Yeah, to tie it to chapter one, I can see why you did it, but as storytelling it might have worked better had Paula’s story been real.

One point, though: can a woman really walk in fuck me heels 👠 if she’s missing her big toe? That’s unappreciated as a crippling injury, but it really is. In the Bible a king is mentioned who, after conquering his enemies, had their thumbs and big toes cut off so they could never fight again. You can’t get a strong grip on a sword without a thumb and your movement is greatly hampered without a big toe.

Calvin Hill, the Dallas Cowgirls top halfback in the 70s, was out because of a big toe injury, and lost his job.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

At least Jackie got his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So this was about revenge on Jackie?

And you don't think Jackie might retaliate? He'd have to be pretty stupid to not know who did this to him. And you do know people can be psychopathic? This attempt at story telling was a complete train wreck. Both unnecessary and redundant. You fucked up the original story by RAAC'ing them. It wasn't whether or not Amy had cheated with Jackie that was the problem. It was that fact that she was so cruel in playing a "trick" on her husband. You're correct in your assumption many will think that Amy actually fucked Jackie. But in my mind it makes no difference. What she did do was play a cruel, inhumane trick on her husband. That fact alone was or should have been, sufficient for him to divorce her. There would be no trusting her going forward. Everything she said would be open to questions. And that's not how anyone should live their life. He needed a divorce. But then you posted this garbage as what? An excuse for Amy? Some worthless revenge on Jackie? Nothing you say justifies Amy's actions. And the revenge was worthless. Jackie goes to the police and how hard do you think it will be to trace the guilty parties? You think the cops couldn't find Paula in no time flat? Roger will rat him out in no time flat when the cops offer him a plea deal. So - no. He didn't get away with it. And even if that doesn't happen Jackie simply moves away and continues doing the exact same thing. This entire story was an exercise in futility. A continuing excuse for Amy and nonexistent revenge on Jackie. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Paula should have been transgender

And taken Jackie's virginity.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Thumbs up to Kevin and Roger

Pretty plausible revenge scenario but why not allow Paula to remain to silent during the “interrogation”. Why let her tip her hand to Jackie before they make their demands?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way better than current waiting

Here is a very well written, entertaining story about a husband getting revenge on some guy who tried to fuck his wife. tried and didn’t succeed. And its rated lower than horribly willing cuck stories posted lately? This is also the best villain I’ve ever seen in a cheating story. Wtf someone called him cuck prof?? Its this category going cuck and not with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice twist!

It wasn't the best story ever but it was fresh and different from much of the tripe we see in this category. Nice to see an author use his imagination.

R.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good one

After first story I was afraid Jackie was going to get away with his trick. Good to see him called out and put out of business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Second

Second part is just a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Meh.

Amy and Kevin should have divorced and not because of Jackie but because they’re unsuited for each other.

I had an affair on my wife and it wasn’t because of sexy, it was emotional...and it was because I didn’t love my wife. Neither does Kevin.

Jackie isn’t the problem, he’s a symptom of their problem and you don’t cure an illness by stacking the symptoms, you get rid of it by attacking the root cause: there lack of compatibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How is this not at least 4 stars

Nearly skipped this story because of low rating, then stumbled upon Close Encounters another of prof's stories in random. loved it so much started to read most. This is one of the better writers here but is blackballed for whatever reason. His stories are funny entertaining and lots of unexpected twists. Ignore the ratings this guy is great. With all the cuck stories and sharing stories smh that here when the wife didn't cheat and obviously had mental issues and made a drunk mistake that didn't involve fucking, and commenters are hating on her. Some douche took advantage of her and gets brillant payback here. Not the best of his I've read but deserves to be at least 4.25 stars so I gave it 5.

hotprof1973hotprof1973over 4 years agoAuthor
Some comments

Thanks for all the constructive criticism, and feel bad for the trolls that struggle with their reading skills. As I mentioned the first part of this story was cut from the original - which originally had the dreaded two perspectives - Kevin and Jackie - and not a 'futile attempt to make Amy look better.' You don't think they deserve to be together, don't care, since you seem to think even my female characters who end up losing their husband are treated to good, you obviously would've been whining even if they separated. From the rating and reviews of Cruel Trick, you're clearly in the minority.

As for ReedRichard's comment, I was surprised my editor didn't bring up that point about the toe. Inspiration from that detail came from traveling to North Dakota in 1991 with a bunch of my college buddies and seeing a stripper dancing on stage in her crazy heels who was missing her big toe (its a long story of how we found out, short version, we got to see all the dancers' bare feet that night). I'm guessing she had a special shoe made, didn't think of asking her at the time, but believe me, she could walk and strut in those heels. So, I knew it could be done - I just don't know how exactly she did it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 4 years ago
Damn ...

What in Hell prompted HotProf# to do a sequel to a good (and complete) story? Then to fuck it up royally by choice of the Gay Bull as the main character! Then to make it totally implausible by casting it as a very elaborate plan by Ch1 Hubby to screw over GB! What ever happened to a good beating with a coupla kicks to the ‘nads?

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstoryover 4 years ago
Good, very good

What wasn't sure how I felt after part 1, part 2 wrapped it up perfectly.

Actually got a good laugh from this story's revenge. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rhinoman1951Rhinoman1951over 4 years ago
Baggie?

One major missing plot point. If my wife pulled this stunt, the very least I would have demand was to see the plastic baggie! She surely would have kept the panties in the bag until she was in the house, probably until she reached the bedroom. The baggie should have been in the bedroom or bathroom trash. Show it to me NOW. Then I'll believe that part of your story. We'll take it from there. No baggie, no chance for the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This redeems the story

5*

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Disconcerted.

I have to give this a 5 because I'm really not sure how I feel about it.

I'm not sure if you meant to do it but you inspired sympathy for Jackie, who I now believe to be impaired psychologically in some fashion, and a little distaste for Kevin and Paula though he has some measure of respect from me for his payback.

I do believe Jackie had to be outed and stopped so. I don't feel conflicted there.

Great work because I feel conflicted about almost everything else.

I can't help but feel simple disgust for Paula yet I find the characters you put effort into interesting enough to care.

Kind of excellent work.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Ho hum no sequel needed

3 stars

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 4 years ago
An edit

“When Jackie learned Monday that Amy had taken sick leave for the entire week, he knew she had to be in a real venerable place.”

A place of respect and noted for being wise and exhalted?

Think you meant vulnerable........

samaritan69samaritan69almost 4 years ago
Good story

I thought it was a good story. But I really liked the first one better and this one helped to make the first story more believable. Which was why I still gave this story five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As someone mentioned, your word usage was deplorable.

Liked the story, not as well as the first, but the grammar and word usage was too distracting.

Keep trying -- and use an editor.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago

A gay is a male no matter what his orientation. Don't let the snake sneak to your garden.

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Lousiest ending for any LW story. Pregnancy makes everything okay? Clear that with the Pope? What

baloney. Poor theme selection. Poor writing, language; as others have noted.

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

The baby most likely isn't even Kevin's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looks like Jackie got his!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

She needed more punishment than she received!!!

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

As Paula grinded on him!!!!!! You fool. Just part of the crappy story.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

The storyline was nothing but how Amy discovered what Jackie was really up to and then how Kevin got his revenge. I really don't think there is any question that Kevin is the father of Amy's baby as the story stated that Amy stopped him when he pushed her to have sex so they did not have sexual intercourse.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Jackie needed a little physical damage just to reinforce his new education about lying to women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wtf is wrong with all these american wannabe macho cucks? Wife , the actual perpetrator, the one who actually made a vow, a promise, is scott free, but the guy who doesnt owe nothing to him get wreck, for manly reasons . On phone call to police and all three will get fucked. And jackie still one. He fuck all those wives, and his, and his childhood friend ,whore etc.. fuck if you useles savages. No wonder women are fucking you over in divorces in usa. You all magic carpets. Good for being stepped on

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Quite well done really! Quite smooth and professionally presented, in such a way that the reader is happy to 'temporarily' suspend disbelief while waiting 2c where the story will take them!

Suspending disbelief, whilst never quite able to entirely abandon it, patiently waiting to see when, where, and in what form, the truth will return as an inevitable "Sword-of-Damacles" hook, in one hell of a series climax!

It didn't come at the end of part one, when all paths were leading up to the dramatic crisis, clues and hints abounded as to in what form, of forms, it would take! We were all fuelled up, and frustrated-as-fuck when all that build-up just turned into a "who-shot-JR" cliff-hanger!

So as part II got underway, we slowly, almost reluctantly, got embroiled once again! By now we were almost all of us CERTAIN the "smoking-gun" of her `spunk-stained-knickers' just HAD to be real hard evidence, as being far too preposterous and connived to be a construct! Add to that, all roads pointed heavily to their make-up sex being merely a device to cover-up and account for, her being pregnant by her pseudo-queer paramour!

Only for us all to see that we weren't to be even let off that lightly, but found that still more twists-and-turns were lurking, lying in wait for us in yet further revelations!

Some, would it be all (?) in Part III, -Amy's Story! We await, with bated breath!

Kind Regards, - Richard S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was a good read myself. Different from the usual cuck crap/Cheating wives stuff we're stuck reading about. While this story was mostly Jackie's side of the story, it also showed how he'd seduce women he was interested in. Just a little heads up for husbands to keep communication open with your wife, and pay attention to who she's having lunch with. I only say that last part, as it seems that most of the "Cheating wives" have lunch with their cheating partner, this story included. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So you're not going to tell us if it's a boy or a girl? Disappointing.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Oooh Wonderful! I'll go fix my 4 stars to 5 stars on Part 1 since this sequel was what I thought was missing from it! (looks like, intentionally by editorial comments :)

OldbuddyOldbuddyover 1 year ago

Your story, but if I was Kevin,I never would believe the ziplock panty crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have the ability to abduct the freak, and you just scare him?!? What a pansy ass cuck!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought Jackie did not get what was coming to him. I was planning on giving a four or five until it all played out, then I gave it a three. At the very least they could have beaten the crap out of Jackie giving him a couple black eyes and a bloody nose and some sore ribs and then left him as he was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but I don't believe this was written at the same time as part one. 7 months elapsed between the posting of part 1 and this piece. This was written in an attempt to salvage the first part. This is no better. What they did the Jackie was stupid why have the woman blow her cover? That accomplished nothing. Nothing was really done to Jackie. What actually happened was Jackie got to screw a beautiful woman. That is not punishment. The original wife is still a cruel bitch at best, a cheating one at worst. The husband is still a fool.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

Not going to lie I was at least expecting that Jackie would get raped by a giant cock. Him just being humiliated a bit was meh at best. So now he leaves town and starts over somewhere else. Big deal when nothing holds you down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 was a joke. Fuck all happened to Jackie, just abduct and scare. TRASH

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Jackie got what he deserved!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

laid not lied. Laid on the bed, lied his head off.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Women are not stupid. I really doubt the “ gay angle” from Jackie, would get someone to drop all their safeguards, and succumb to his charms. I DO believe she would leave her husband high and dry, to go to the “ gay(la)”. because women are very materialistic. Which is why so many leave their husbands, to trade up. The “ cumming in the panties, “ showed how little she really cared for her marriage. At the end of the day, it wasn’t about Jackie forming a emotional relationship with wifey. It was about her inner, Narcissist slut being tempted by the attention and money, he was spending on her. The gay angle was just the excuse, wifey used to play it off. He should have divorced her, and never looked back.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

easier solution would be just to physically assault him

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Long-winded...

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

So if we go by the events in this story no she never fucked him but it doesn't change the issue really she still had a emotional affair with someone else now the only possible saving grace is until the end she did think he was gay but a issue that still stands is she still humiliated him and betrayed him by taking off her panties in front of others and allowing at least 1 of them to see her pussy so he can jack off into them that is a type of sexual cheating so between everything that happend no self respecting man would have taken her back

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Completely unnecessary chapter. It was an excellent Story and the author should have left it alone. Just throwing raw meat to the BTB crowd

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Agreed with the commenters who said this sequel was unnecessary. It is. Wasted effort by a normally good author. A better effort would have been him getting into legal trouble over another twisted seduction venture, going to jail, surviving a shiv, and seeking therapy. That would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And... where is the payback to Amy? Jackie didn't make a vow to respect the husband. Amy did, and it was she who disrespect her husband.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Yes it is fiction and yes I enjoyed the story.

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

The payback was divinely sweet.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos2 months ago

@Anonymous from 7 months ago - Yes, (some) women ARE that stupid. The author himself knows of at least one relationship where the "fake gay" guy seduced the woman and I happen to ALSO know of one myself that broke up a marriage. I doubt we are the only two people who have witnessed this phenomena. I hate to say it, but the average woman with her average insecurities is blindingly simple to manipulate. I'm sure it goes for men as well, but the point being - if you know what you're doing, you'll eventually find someone who will fall for your shit. Just be prepared to pay the price

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another crappy story, I've read 2 his if his now and that's enough for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Cruel Trick Previous Part
A Cruel Trick Series Info