All Comments on 'A Cruise to Remember'

by CoraClarke

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Research

I'm not sure if you have been on a cruise before, but some of the things that you wrote that took place on the ship gave me the impression that you have not. I will not go into detail about it. Also it would have been best of you would have kept the feeling that your charters had for each other silent in the beginning. Very few people come out and say that they love someone when they first meet them, most women go running screaming stalker, well ok thinking and then avoiding that person. Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very wooden

Not erotic at all, and very stiff and wooden. Capitals in all The wrong Places (see what I mean?)... as if you were Trying to Write serious Literature.

Very stuffy. If you want to be romantic, that's fine, but let it flow a bit more. This was just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Sorry

No, I'm sorry. It just won't do. Far too long and repititious with no real development of the relationship. It's not possible to believe in the love of these two people. They keep mouthing the words, but it comes across as if by rote.

J G ParkesJ G Parkesalmost 18 years ago
Sorry

No, I'm sorry. It just won't do. Far too long and repititious with no real development of the relationship. It's not possible to believe in the love of these two people. They keep mouthing the words, but it comes across as if by rote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SUCKS

this was stupid and to long and to fake. couldnt even make it feel as if some one would want to take a cruise and find love.

fall in love two hours after they find each other come on! darling, my lady as pet words for her no way. if you would have used a better story plot maybe. this is one of the worst stories i have read in a long time.

:o((((((((((

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very Enjoyable, A Dream Lived!

Thank you for taking the time to wirte this. I hope it became more than a dream for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I tried ti read this, but it needs to be redone.

I'm sorry, but I read page one then page two, when I got to page 3 it seems to repeat page one and then page four did not seem to fit. It was very confusing. If you pull it, rewrite it, and slow it down and do more pages to develop the characters a bit more before you marry them off and leave them "riding into the sunset" I think you might have a nice romance story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous