A Cruise to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away there." He said.

"It's all right, I just thought I might have a chance to kiss you back. Maybe next time." She said with a wink.

"And let it be soon." he said.

"I'll see what I can do." She said and laughed.

"I love your laugh. It is so wonderful." He said.

"You haven't really heard me laugh. I am loud when I really laugh, You probably wont want to be with me after you heard my real laugh. Its like it come from deep inside and I just want to let it out." She said.

"I don't mind. I think I would love all that do." He said.

"Even if I farted and burped in your face?" She said slyly.

"Yes even that. I enjoy a good belch occasionally. I have been known to do it." He smiled.

"I have three brothers so I understand what it is, but the WORST offender is my sister she can belch with the best of them." She said.

"Oh really? And do you take after her?" He asked.

"Only if I really have to but otherwise no." She answered.

"Hmm, We will see." He said.

"What shall we do today? We have one more day here before we make port, I saw some interesting things. Movies or a casino or reading I suppose" She said. "Movies sound like a good idea. What's playing?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. I Guess we can go to the theatre and see. Maybe they have a schedule of what they have." She said.

"Good thinking. And where is the theatre?" He asked.

"Hmm... I guess we can find it together!" She said.

"I like your thinking." He said and they left arm and arm to the theatre.

A couple of hours later, they came out of the theatre and were holding each other. it was a romantic comedy Shrek 2. She had always loved cartoons and it had a lot of qualities she liked in a movie. They held hands throughout the movie and laughed.

"So, What do you think of my true laugh now? Will you run away in terror at my sense of humor?" She asked.

"No, I think your laugh is wonderful. It comes from a good place inside. Very healthy I think. I don't think you can do anything in a small manner." He said.

"True." She agreed. "What shall we do now? A bit of relaxing before Lunch?" She asked.

"I would like to get to know you. I'm sure that just a couple of days isn't going to let us know all about each other. If you don't mind." He said.

"No, I don't mind. I Want to get to know you too. I think that with the time we have on this trip, we could spend a lot of time getting to know one another." She said.

"Good." He said and smiled.

They went to her cabin and sat down on the bed. They talked for hours. A few hours had passed when they both were feeling hunger pangs. She looked at her watch again. The expression on her face was one of complete astonishment.

"Where does the time go when we are together? Do you realize we have been talking for 4 hours? We missed lunch and I think its almost time for dinner." She said. "It just amazes me that we can spend so much time together and everything just passes by so quickly." she said.

"I know. It is amazing what we can do together. I really think we belong together. I hope you wont get tired of me. I can be a bit pigheaded at times." He said.

"So can I! Believe me! I just hope I don't show it too often." She said.

"Me too, Darling. Well, I think our tummies have spoken and they want to be fed. Shall we see what is on the menu?" He asked.

"All right, I Need to take my shot first I didn't realize we were talking so much. Time seems to fly when we are together." she said.

"Of course." He said. She went and got her insulin and took her shot. in a few moments she was finished.

"All right. I am ready." She said. He held out his arm and she wrapped her arm in his. They left for dining area.

They had a wonderful steak and baked potato with green beans and bacon bits. and talked... and talked... and talked... It seems the more they talk, the more they fell in love. Which was a good thing in both their eyes. and they loved to look in to each others eyes. She had always wanted a man to look her in the eyes and not below her neck. He hadn't even looked there, not that she had noticed anyway. But she wouldn't mind it if he did, she saw that he wasn't interested in her for her breasts. He looked into her soul. That is what no other man had ever wanted to.

Her heart flew every time she saw him and every time he looked in to her eyes. She never felt that way about anyone before and never thought anyone would ever feel that way about her before. It seemed like a dream come true. But how long would it last? She never had any kind of experience with a man before. She wasn't sure of how to be with him. All she could do was be herself. and if he ran away screaming like a few others she has known, well she thought that that was to be.

The next day, the ship docked at St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands. They had a few hours ashore and decided to look at a few of the shops around. They looked at a few jewelry shops and a few clothes shops. She had admired one piece of jewelry in particular. A small sapphire necklace in a silver setting with a silver chain. She looked at it longingly but she knew she couldn't afford it. She went ahead of Bob looking at some things. He went in to the jewelry store and bought it for her. She turned to try to talk to him but he wasn't there. She looked around and he snuck up behind her. She turned around fast and almost bumped into him.

"There you are! Where have you been? I was looking for you." She said.

"I know, I'm sorry. I needed to get something. Something to prove my love for you." He said and took out a box with the necklace. "I hope it fits." He said.

"You didn't! Did you?" She said surprised.

"Open it and find out." He said. She opened the box and saw what was inside. Her jaw hit the floor.

"You shouldn't have! It costs too much!" She argued.

"Nothing is too much when it comes to you, Darling. I love you very much and this is just a small token of my love for you." He said and he took out the necklace and put it on her. She moved her hair out of the way and he stared at her neck as he put it on her. He closed the clasp and his hand ran down the side of her neck and she turned around.

"Thank you. I love it. and I love you." She said, She caressed his face and he closed his eyes. He let out a slight moan. "Did I hurt you?" She asked curiously.

"No! The opposite. I felt shivers down my spine. Throughout my whole body when you touch me. I have never felt anything so wonderful in all my life. Your touch makes me come alive." He said, She was stunned.

"I never thought that anything like that could happen to me, or for me. I never touched anyone and when I did, They never had that kind of reaction by my touch." She said.

"You never had anyone who loves you as I do. I think I was made for your touch and I hope you were made for my touch." He said.

"Like I said, I feel very comfortable with you. I never thought I could feel that way with anyone. I always thought that I Need to be someone I'm not to get a man. I was so afraid of what to do and what to say that I guess I Sort of made guys go away from me. I don't know. But I didn't want to change who I was just to please someone. But I HAD wanted someone for so long, I thought I would never get anyone to love me as much as you seem to. I hope it can continue. and I hope I don't mess it up." She said with a laugh.

"You wont be the one messing things up. I think I will do that very well on my own. But I hope I can stop it before it happens." He said and smiled.

She drew closer to him and he let her kiss him for a change. He couldn't believe what he was missing the first time he kissed her. He knew that they would have to kiss together to make something better than he kissing her or her kissing him. She stopped and looked at him.

"That was fantastic, my Darling, I was so stupid not to let you kiss me at first." He said.

"I never kissed anyone before so I really wasn't sure how to. I'm glad you liked it. We have to find a happy medium so we both can kiss together and not one kissing the other." She said.

"I was thinking the same. See? We ARE made for one another. I think lots of practice is in order." He said playfully.

"Oh, you do, do you?" She asked playfully as well. "Well, it just so happens I feel the same way. I like kissing but I never thought anyone would be willing to kiss me." She said.

"I will make up for lost time, My Darling, I will give you the love you have been wanting and needing for so long. I will be happy to give it to you. It will be my utmost pleasure to make you happy." He said.

"This is so overwhelming. I really can't believe that a man would actually want to love me. I have been overlooked for so long, It is hard to believe that someone WANTS to love me. It will take some getting used to." She said.

"Get used to it My Love. I will show you how much I love you in every way I can and in any way you want me to. I will be your love slave." He said. She laughed.

"I never thought I would be able to have a love slave. I Just want things that I have always dreamed of. And right now you are about 3/4 of what I want." She said.

"And what are they?" He asked curiously.

"Main thing is your blue eyes. Blue is my favourite colour. You are about the same height, which makes kissing better. You have that wonderful British accent. And, most of all, You look in my eyes, not below my neck." She said.

"Well, I have looked. You do have wonderful breasts, but, I prefer to look in your eyes. The eyes are the window to your soul and I see a deep pool of love there. I want to swim in it and drown in your love." He said. She stared at him. "What is the other thing you wanted from a man?" He asked curiously.

"I think you just proved it without me telling you what it was. I have ALWAYS wanted to be romanced. You are so romantic and I never thought any man would want to love me as much as you do." She said.

"I have never been romantic, I always thought women would shun me. But when I first saw you, I knew you were different. I just hoped against hope that you would let me get to know you and if you liked me, we could be friends. I never thought in my wildest dreams that a woman like you could love me, but, I knew that you wouldn't shun me. I had a feeling deep inside you wouldn't reject me. and I am so glad I was right." He said. He looked deeply in to her eyes. "You are so beautiful." He said softly.

"You are very handsome. It is so good to look in your eyes and have you look in mine. I see the love you have and I am so blessed to have that love. I never thought I could get any kind of love." She said.

"You are MY Lady of the realm. You are a lady in the truest sense of the word." He said.

"I don't think so. I Have never been a lady. More of a tomboy. Always did things guys would do. But no one gave me any mind." She said.

"You have an old world sense about you. Like you were meant to be a lady in King Arthur's court. But I think we were both born out of time, but finally met in a place we could be together. I think we were lovers in each time and we have been together for eons. Just never remembered in the previous lives, just the here and now." He said. "That seems to be, I never thought I would feel so comfortable with a man, I never was out on a date so I have no idea what to do, but, with you, everything seems to come out so naturally. Like we were meant to be together." She said.

"Exactly." He said and looked at his watch. "We have an hour more before we get back to the ship, is there anything else you'd like to do?" He asked curiously.

"I think we had better get back to the ship. I don't think I want to be stranded here without a place to stay. We had better start back and then we can continue talking." She said.

"Good idea." He said and they walked back to the ship arm in arm.

An hour later on the ship. They are getting ready for dinner, He knocks on her door. She answers it in a the blue gown she wore the first night. He didn't think it was a formal night. He looked at himself, in jeans and a shirt.

"I think I'm underdressed. I didn't know there was another formal night on board." He said cautiously.

"There isn't. And we aren't going to eat in the dining room tonight." She said playfully.

"Oh? And where will we be eating?" He asked curiously.

"I ordered room service tonight. Then we don't have to worry about being thrown out of the dining room at such a late hour." She said.

"Ahh! Good thinking! I prefer the peace and quiet of a small room. Sometimes the noise gets to be too much." He said.

"I agree. Sometimes being alone is a good thing." She said and winked. She took his hand and led him over to a small table by the wall. He stopped before they sat down.

"Have I told you recently how much I love you? I feel the need to tell you constantly. Just so you do know. I don't mind telling you so much, it is like it's bottled up inside me and wanting to come out. and if I don't let it out something bad might happen." He said.

"Like what?" She asked curiously. "Like you wont love me and find someone else. I couldn't bear to lose you after seeing you and loving you for such a short time. I don't know what I'd do if you didn't want to be with me. I have fallen so totally and hopelessly in love with you. Far more than I would've ever imagined." He said.

"I can't believe anyone could love me. I didn't think I was worthy of love. I was happy to be alone with my cats and be an old spinster." She said and laughed. He held her close.

"My Darling, you will never be lonely or alone again. I will show you all the love I can and all the love you need. My love feeds off of you. You fill me with your love and I have to return it. We feed off of each other I think and I think it just grows and grows how much we love each other." He said. They drew closer and kissed, long and passionately. She caressed his face and he looked deep into her eyes. Their love grew by the moment. She smiled and wondered how she got so lucky. The doorbell rang but they were in their own little world.

"Room service, Here with your order." The waiter said loud through the door. He banged on the door. Finally they went out of their trance. She laughed and went to the door, and opened it.

"Sorry, We were preoccupied. Come in." She said and opened the door. The waiter brought in the service cart and lift off the covers of the meal. He smiled knowingly and left.

"What have we here? What have you decided for us to have for dinner?" He asked curiously.

"Baked Ziti with a salad and Diet Soda for me and I have a regular soda for you, I didn't know if you wanted regular or diet. So I have both. I Hope you don't mind." She said.

"No. Not at all. Sounds wonderful. Never had Baked Ziti before but it smells good." He helped her bring the trays over to the table and they ate and talked, and laughed, and got to know one another.

After they finished eating, they put the trays and dishes back on the cart and called for the waiter to pick it up. They sat back down on the bed. they started to caress each others faces.

"You are so beautiful. I cant believe someone like you could want to get to know me. It is overwhelming but I DO feel that you wouldn't have rejected me. At least I hoped you wouldn't. Now that I Have gotten to know you somewhat, I DO love you and want to get to know you more and more." He said. He kissed her lightly and still held her cheek. He looked directly in to her eyes. "I love you!" He said with so much intensity. "I love you VERY much! I will never love anyone else. You mean the world to me and I hope I can prove that to you." He said.

She looked directly into his eyes back.

"I love you too. You are all the I have ever wanted in a man. I Have always wanted to be loved like this. NO ONE had ever wanted to love me. I have been waiting for so long to have someone in my life. I would've been a lonely old woman. Now that I have found you I don't want to let you go." She said.

"I will never go, My Love. I will always be with you. Sleep with me tonight? I do want to sleep with you. Nothing sexual just want to know what it feels like to sleep with a beautiful woman and wake up with her next to me." He said. She was stunned at the proposal. She never slept with anyone before. But she was curious to see how she would react to sleeping with a man.

"All right, I think we are going a bit too fast, but, if it is nothing sexual, all right." She said.

"Thank you My Love. I need to do this. I need to see if we are truly meant to be with one another." He said. She looked at him lovingly. She caressed his face again and kissed slowly and passionately.

"I have never felt like this with anyone else before. You feel so good in my arms. I want it to last forever and ever." She said.

"It will, Far beyond this lifetime and for several millennia after. We are eternal. I believe we will never be apart." He said.

"Let me change out of this dress and I will be right there." She said and kissed him again. "I'll be right back." She said and touched his face, She left to the bathroom and a knock came to the door again. He opened it and it was the waiter to bring back the trays and cart. Bob gave him a tip and the waiter left the room. She came back out of the bathroom. "Was that the waiter for the dishes?" She asked.

"Yes, I gave him a nice tip too." Bob said.

"You didn't have to. Everything was included, even the tips." She said.

"Well he didn't put up much of a fight." He said.

"I Bet." She said. She was wearing a loose fitting t shirt and a pair of sweat pants. Her hair flowed across her shoulders and she wasn't wearing a bra. He noticed that right away.

"You look stunning My Love." He said.

"This old thing? Nah! I Never had any kind of lingerie. I had always slept in my clothes." She said.

"I think if you wore nothing you would still be stunning." He said.

"Now, how did I know you might say that?" She said with a smile.

"Because we are one." He said with a knowing smile.

"Come on, lets get to bed." She said and climbed in to the bed. He went next to her and looked in her eyes.

"I wouldn't mind seeing your eyes when I woke up in the morning. They are so beautiful." He said.

She caressed his face. "You are too wonderful. I don't know what I ever did without you." She said.

"The same as I did, Just lived." He said, They kissed and fell off to sleep.

Bob woke up from his daydream and went to one of the decks after everything settled down. He had one of his military books with him and he was looking for a place to sit. most of the places were taken and he spied the beautiful woman he saw on the top deck when they were waving goodbye.

She had a pitcher of diet soda and a glass to drink out of. He averted his eyes and still tried to look for a seat. She looked up and noticed him looking around and waved him over. He looked around for someone else that she was waving to but he didn't see anyone. He pointed to himself and she looked at him and nodded. He went over to her and introduced himself.

"Are you sure you don't mind? I didn't see any other seat." He said. She put out her hand.

"I'm Jeanne, I saw you when we first came aboard. Seems like we are traveling alone." She said. He shook her hand and sat down.

"I'm Bob. Nice to meet you." He said and put down the book. She looked at the cover.

"20th Century Weapons and Warfare. Nice light reading for a vacation." she said and chuckled.

"Its very interesting, I like history and I have read this many times." He said.

They continued talking... He thought it might not be a bad holiday after all.

The first day of the cruise was uneventful. There was a formal night at dinner and Jeanne and Bob were both annoyed that it happened but relieved that it happened the first night. She brought one dress with her. A blue full length gown and a pair of dress shoes. She HATED to get dressed up but she thought it was better for the first night to get it out of the way.