A Cruise with my Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keiko looked over her shoulder and out the window. It was dark out, with only the deck illuminated and the broad ocean water slightly lit by the moon. She turned back to me. "You couldn't handle it like my dad can." She slid her jean shorts down while not losing eye contact with me. Through the reflection of the window I could see her perfect ass on full display. Her thong matched her black bra. Our room, lit up in the dark night, would be fully visible to anyone who cared to look. "I've seen my dad pick up so many young girls over the years. It's practically his hobby."

Her young, full body was tanned and flawless. Her lingerie looked like it was made perfectly for her body. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Her tits stood out from her chest, and showed off wonderfully rosy nipples that were hard as diamonds. Keiko looked down at her own body and gently ran her hands over her tits. "Tiffany's tits aren't as big, but I bet my dad is enjoying them all the same. What do you think?"

She was trying hard to provoke me and it was working. We were playing some twisted game, and we both knew the outcome. I grabbed her and kissed her again, bringing my hands up to fondle her breasts. They were soft and natural wonders in my grip. I let my hand travel south and brought my fingers to her panty clad mound. Keiko gave soft moans and grabbed my wrist, keeping it where it was. I kept up the pressure, and she bucked her hips into my hand. I wasn't done with our game yet though.

I pulled back from her suddenly, hand still on her pussy. "I thought I told you to strip. Why are these still on?"

Keiko smiled and bent to slide her panties off. From her lower position, she looked up at me. Changing tactics, she suddenly got that pleading look in her eyes I had seen before in the water. "I'm all naked and you're still in your clothes." She lifted her hands and touched the button of my pants. Her eyes watched mine, but I gave no sign of disapproval or permission. She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants cautiously. She grabbed the waist and slowly pulled my pants and briefs down, eyes never leaving mine.

My cock was hard as a rock and sprang forward when it was released from my pants. Keiko moved her head back in surprise and only then looked at my dick. She smiled with approval. "So thick, mmmm." She passed her hand over my shaft, admiring my nicely sized cock. She looked up at me, pleading with her eyes again. "May I?"

Again I gave no indication. She stuck her tongue out and traveled the length of the underside of my dick. As she traveled my shaft, I felt like I was in heaven. Breaking my stoney silence, I let out a pleasured moan. Keiko smiled then angled my dick at her mouth. Looking up at me again, she said "Do you think Tiffany's tasted my dad yet?" Her face was suddenly more devilish than pleading. Before I could even let my anger register, she took the length of my cock in her mouth and hungrily sucked my cock. The pleasure was intense and I could do nothing but throw my head back and close my eyes.

Once the initial shock of ecstasy subsided, my anger returned. I looked down at Keiko sucking my dick like only a whore could. "Tiffany is nowhere the slut you are." I put my hand on the back of Keiko's head and guided her deeper onto my shaft. She took the whole length in, not struggling at all to deep-throat my thick dick. "See, you've done this before." I felt Keiko's head pull back, but I kept her there a bit longer. I bucked my hips a bit and watched her eyes water slightly. Only then did I let go.

Keiko pushed her head back and gave a gasp for air. "You asshole!" she yelled and slapped my thigh hard, but kept her hand there and rubbed at the same time. Pain and pleasure. I looked at her and saw the mischievous smile was still there. "For the record, Tiffany told me she's no stranger to deep-throating thick cocks. I'm sure she'll handle my dad fine." She launched herself back at my dick, trying to drain me.

I felt a fresh surge of pleasure, and while most of it had to do with Keiko's handling of me, I realized I was also playing over the image of my daughter with a meaty cock in her mouth. I twitched involuntarily at the immense pleasure the secret thought gave me, but Keiko noticed.

She raised her head and her eyebrows. "Oh, somebody liked that. Tell me, how did

you like her bikini today?"

Defensively I stood up. "Shut your mouth. You don't know what you are talking about." I grabbed Keiko by the elbow and pushed her against the window. Her tits bounced and she smiled up at me.

"Mmm. I hit a nerve. How long have you wanted to take her?" She turned herself around and bent slightly, wresting her hands on the glass of the window. "Come, I'll make it easy for you. You can just look at my ass and pretend its her. My dad loves a good ass, so I'm sure he's enjoying hers right now anyway." She spread her legs slightly as an invitation.

"I said shut up." I stripped off my shirt as I rushed over. Gripping my cock to steady it, I shoved myself into her waiting cunt. Keiko yelped and spread her legs further to make more room for my size. I pumped myself into her hard, reaching one hand over to fondle her tits.

Her tiny body bounced on my cock as she moaned and squealed in pleasure. I pushed further into her, and her further onto the glass. "You like that? Now everyone can see what a man can do when you tease so much."

"Yes, daddy," Keiko replied. I was past the point of pretending this kind of play wasn't a turn on. I fucked her harder. "Mmmm, harder Daddy. Harder." Keiko reached one hand between her legs and played with her clit as I fucked her. "Don't stop, daddy." I sped up and could feel her tighten around me. Keiko was basically on her tip-toes. Her skin was blotched with red lust. I slapped her bouncing ass hard as I fucked her, and she yelped. "Yes! Daddy. Yes! More, harder! I'm so bad, I need this." Her moans were intense. She loved to be manhandled.

I punished her ass with my hand and my dick. "I'm close daddy. I'm close." As she said this, I felt myself about to burst too. "Don't stop," she begged. She turned her head to try and look back at me. "Say my name, daddy," she pleaded.

Lost in the moment, I pushed as deep as I could into her and began to cum. I yelled her name. "Oh, fuck. Tiffany!" Feeling me fill her up, and hearing my daughter's name, Keiko let out a deep moan and I felt her pussy clamp around my shaft. My strokes deepened but slowed as I felt her insides milk every drop of cum from my body. Both us were moaning and immersed in pure waves of pleasure. The fucking slowed and Keiko slumped over, exhausted and letting the window take her weight.

I pulled myself out of her, still warm from the feeling of emptying myself. A steady stream of cum dripped from her, but she didn't seem to mind. Feeling guilty at seeing the red hand prints across her supple ass, I picked her up gently and carried her to the bed. I laid down on her side and spooned her while she lay there panting and softly moaning.

"Thank you daddy," she muttered.