A Cruise with my Daughter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robdcruz
robdcruz
480 Followers

Her hair wet and her skin flushed red, she looked so beautiful. She smiled at me. "Hi Daddy." Her smile was sweet, open and loving. Like she was genuinely happy I was awake. My anger melted away, and I was brought again to the guilt. I wasn't angry at this girl who had done nothing wrong. I was angry at myself for thinking the way I was.

"Hi, honey. Looks like you got a jump on the day."

She smiled again. "I'm just so excited to dock and go into town," she said. " Are you OK? You seem like you had a rough night. You were tossing and turning when I went into the shower."

I cleared my throat and self-consciously shifted the blanket to make sure my hard-on wasn't visible. "Yea, just some dreams I guess. I'm OK though. I guess it's my turn for the shower." I got up as best I could and went into the bathroom for a quick shower.

By the time we were both ready and left our room we could see that the ship was preparing to dock. Tiffany watched with glee as the ship maneuvered itself into position. We were eventually joined by Jon and Keiko. I made a note to myself of my disappointment that Keiko was dressed pretty regularly and not scantily. Both girls were wearing light dresses that allowed for a bikini underneath, but was suitable for walking around town.

We toured the town a bit, which was mostly Jon and I hanging back and talking while the girls stopped at nearly every vendor and shop they could find. They tried on ponchos and sombreros, played with maracas and string puppets- basically all the "traditional" Mexican things they she'll off for tourists. The girls had a blast though, and soon Jon and I were saddled with many trinkets to hold for them.

For lunch, we decided to rent a small yacht we could eat while in the water with a view of "The Arch", and maybe do some snorkeling. Although the yacht was expensive, I was beyond caring at this point.

We each took turns driving the boat and I enjoyed watching Tiffany take her turn. She'd never done anything like it, so she was getting an obvious kick out of the power of the craft. We dropped anchor with a view of the Arch, and had a quick light lunch. The natural beauty of the land as well as the sun shining off the water was breathtaking.

Of course, as was the theme of the trip, there were other views to enjoy. Keiko and Tiffany wanted to lay out on the deck so off came the sundresses. I got to finally see what was underneath and I nearly blew my top and my load at the same time.

I expected what I saw from Keiko. Today she had opted to wear what appeared to be a crop top style blue bathing suit with a sexy string bikini bottom. This would be pretty tame attire for Keiko. But the top was clearly sheer. So sheer that her hard nipples and the shape of her breasts were visible. I recognized the WW on the small tag on the suit to be from the Wicked Weasel brand. I had bought a pair for my wife years ago as a daring gift to spice things up.

This was enough to bowl me over, but what really drew my attention and ire was my daughter. Tiffany was wearing the exact style bathing suit Keiko had been wearing the day before, only yellow. The strings that disappeared, the tiny fabric, the vast swaths of skin exposed. All of it.

"Do you like it Steve? I let Tiffany borrow one of mine. Is that OK?" she said. It was clear she wasn't actually asking, but just rubbing my face in my discomfort. I looked over at Jon who had an expectant smirk on his face. His words from the day before rang in my head. Go with it or it could get worse.

"Um, yea. It's very..."

"Hot?" Keiko pushed.

"Grown up," is all I could say.

Tiffany looked a little dejected, but less worried "You aren't mad. Sorry I didn't ask you."

Shit. These are the limits Jon was talking about. "No, no sweetie. It's fine. You look great, and you seem like you feel great in it. That's what's most important. You don't have to ask me."

She smiled huge at that. "Oh, thank you for being so cool!" She jumped up and gave me a big hug. I did my best not to grope her ass or pay attention to the breasts pressing against my chest. Despite my efforts, my cock gave a slight involuntary twitch.

"Stop humping your dad and lets gets some beers before we lay out," Keiko interjected.

Tiffany let go, blushed and hurried off with her friend. I watched the two perfectly formed asses jiggle off to the front deck of the boat. I looked to Jon who was staring at the same sight. He turned to see me looking at him.

"Nice job. You played that pretty well," he said.

"Yea well, it helps that next to Keiko, Tiffany is practically wearing a poncho," I joked back.

Jon laughed. "Yea. I told her not to wear it, but of course, she had to." He paused for a moment. "She actually said she wanted you to see it. I think she has a thing for you."

"For me?" I laughed it off. "I'm old enough to be her father."

Jon smiled. "Ha. True...Though that hasn't stopped her before."

I let the comment drop and changed the subject. It was just too weird to talk about a girl like this with her father. Though maybe I wanted to change topics because talking about Keiko like this is exactly what I wanted to do.

Jon and I chatted for a while and drank our beers. Eventually we went to check on the girls and were treated to the sight of two heavenly creatures relaxing in the sun. Tiffany was on her stomach and her lovely ass was glistening. Keiko was lounging with her hands behind her supporting her as she pushed her chest out, as if to get it more sun.

"Oh good, the men have arrived," Keiko said in a bored tone when we reached them. "Tiffany and I are ready to snorkel," she said in an exaggerated tone.

"Right away your highness," Jon replied.

We all grabbed a snorkel and plunged into the water. We swam around for nearly an hour, enjoying the clear water that made catching glimpses of the brightly colored fish and sea turtles easy. I had brought a camera kitted with an underwater case and snapped away at the beautiful sights. Every so often, my lens would scan over one of the girls and I had to resist taking a picture. Underwater, they seemed like heavenly creatures, and watching their suits hike up their asses as they kicked their legs swimming was almost too much to bear. Not to mention, Keiko's already sheer bikini had turned basically invisible underwater.

After a while, Tiffany decided to head back to the boat, as did Jon. Keiko looked over to me, brushing the wet hair from her face. I have to say some of her beauty and charm was muted by the snorkel marks on her face.

"Can one of you stay with me?" She said with a smile. She then changed tactics and got a pleading look on her face. "Pleeeasseee. I'm too scared to be in the water alone. Who knows what's down there. Pleeeaseee Steve?"

"Ok, OK. No need to beg," I replied while secretly wishing she would beg. Jesus what was going on in my brain.

"Yay!" Keiko squealed and dove back under the water after putting her snorkel back on.

We swam on for a while longer, pointing interesting fish out to each other. It was kind of fun spending time with Keiko. When alone, or at least not around her dad, she seemed to drop the bitchy princess vibe and was actually pleasant and easily delighted. She borrowed my camera a few times and would race off deep underwater, excitedly chasing a fish.

After one such spurt, she rejoined me at the surface and blew out to clear her snorkel, spraying water everywhere.

"Mr. Tiffany's dad, I'm tired. Can we go back?"

"Yes, of course," I replied, genuinely sad our time was over.

Then, unexpectedly, Keiko put her arms around my shoulders, which brought her face closer to mine. "Can you help me back? I'm exhausted."

The feel of her touch while alone in the water was a lot for me to take in all of a sudden. "Are you sure you can't make it on your own?"

"No, I'm so tired, and I can't keep swimming." Her face took on an exhausted expression, and to sell the point further, she pulled herself closer and wrapped her legs around my body. Had I been a weaker swimmer who couldn't tread water, I would have struggled.

"Keiko, I don't think that's the best way."

Keiko just gave a sleepy groan and clung tighter. I was fully aware of her body pressing against mine. Her full tits pushed into my chest, and the side of her face rested against mine. I knew I had to do something before we both drowned, or worse, before she felt what her body was doing to mine.

"Ok, Ok. Come up on my back and I'll swim us back."

"My daddy used to do that in the pool. How fun!" Suddenly the pep was back in her voice somehow. She climbed on my back and I swam slowly back to the boat, doing my best to focus on staying alive, rather than on the perfect body that lay pressed into me.

We made it to the boat, and Keiko was first up the ladder. Feeling brave I made no attempt to look away as she took rung by rung. Her bathing suit was still almost untraceable and clung to her body. I watched her ass part with each step and saw her clearly shaven pussy above me. At this point, I knew it wasn't my imagination that she was taking her time, purposefully giving me a nice view.

When she was up, I had my turn up the ladder. After we noisily dropped our stuff onto the deck, I looked around and didn't see Jon or Tiffany anywhere.

I turned to where Keiko was. "Have you see-." I didn't have a chance to finish my sentence. Keiko was standing before me in her sheer suit, dripping wet, with a look of lust in her eyes.

"I wanted to thank you for swimming with me, Steve." As she said this she stepped forward, placing one hand on my dick, and moving quickly to kiss me. My soaking suit gave little resistance to her hand, and she was able to fully grasp my cock while she shoved her tongue down my throat. The feeling of her tongue, her hand and her body on me was incredible. Without a thought, I kissed back and drank her in. Obviously emboldened by my acceptance, Keiko stroked harder. This all lasted a few seconds until my mind caught up with my libido.

I gently pushed Keiko back. "Honey, this isn't a good idea. I'm married and your dad is somewhere on the boat."

"It's fine. He won't care. Don't stop," she urged as she stepped forward again.

I was afraid of hurting her feelings, but I knew if I stood still, it would be all over for me. Everything in me wanted to fuck this girl. I backed away and headed up the ladder from the deck onto the main part of the ship. I reached the top in time to see Jon headed for the helm area, while Tiffany was coming up from down below where there was a small living quarter.

"Hi dad," she said in a somewhat forced way. She stopped me and took my hand. "How was your swim."

"Uh. It was fine." How was I supposed to tell her that I had just escaped the clutches of her friend who was trying to fuck me. "I'm thinking we should head back to the cruise ship," I said sharply.

"Oh," Tiffany replied, clearly picking up that something was off. "Ok. Yea, I guess it's getting late." She paused for a moment. "Did something happen with-," she started to say.

I interrupted her, not wanting to go there for fear of what I'd have to reveal. "I'm going to let Jon know." I walked up to the helm area where Jon had been headed and suggested we leave.

He seemed relaxed and cool as always. He agreed and we headed back to the dock. The girls sunned themselves and seemed to talk very little. The conversation between Jon and I was also sparse. I was definitely avoiding anything for fear that he would ask about the water with Keiko. Likely sensing my tension, Jon let me be.

We got back onto the cruise ship and parted with Jon and Keiko, so we could head back and clean up in our rooms. I hopped in the shower first, hoping the heat from the shower could give me some clarity.

Was I really that guy that would cheat on his wife as soon as some young hot thing throws herself at him? Was it not wrong to lust after my daughter's friend? I didn't even allow myself to go down what my thoughts had been about my own daughter on occasion.

I got out and Tiffany had her turn in the shower. I felt a bit better as I got dressed and felt back to normal once I heard the shower turned off. Tiffany took a while and apparently had dressed in the bathroom, so I was surprised when I saw she was dressed up a bit. She wore a simple black, long dress, with her hair and makeup done in a way that made her look beautiful.

"Honey, you look...great! But why are you so dressed up? I thought we might just get a quick bite and have an early night."

Tiffany tried not to make eye contact and blushed a bit as she got her heels on. "Oh, sorry dad. I actually thought I might go out tonight...on my own."

That stung a bit. But of course. What an idiot I am. She's young and wants to have fun with her friend. "Oh yea, of course. Going out with Keiko to a nice dinner?"

Tiffany paused a bit, but then kept getting dressed. "Oh. Umm." She was stammering as if nervous. "I'm actually going to dinner with Jon."

Something dropped in my stomach. "With Jon? What?"

Tiffany turned to me, face red. She looked angry like she had already worked herself up knowing it would be an argument. "Yes, dad. With Jon." The way she said it, it was clear she was daring me to have a problem with it.

And I did. "You can't be serious. Jon is Keiko's dad. Isn't that weird? And the age. What does he want to go out to dinner with you for?"

Tiffany looked hurt. "Why wouldn't he want to? Are you saying I'm not good enough for a guy like Jon? Fuck you, dad."

The fact that she would curse at me made it clear things had gone too far in this argument. But the heat in my head and heart wouldn't let me step back. "Don't talk to me like that. I don't think this is a good idea. I know I was letting you have some freedom on this trip, but clearly that was a bad idea. You can't go out with Jon. He's old enough to be your dad."

"You're old enough to be Keiko's," she shot back. "She told me you guys kissed. She told me she felt your cock."

"That's not the same thing! And that's not exactly how it all happened!" I yelled. But I could feel the ground beneath me crumble. She had a bit of a point. But not good enough. "I'm saying no. So change out of those clothes this instant."

Tiffany put her hand on the door. "I'm sorry to put it this way. But there is nothing you can do about it. Jon and I talked a lot on the boat. We...shared some time, and I really like him."

'Shared some time?' I thought. What's that supposed to mean?

"I'm leaving." Tiffany opened the door, but not before I could grab her arm. Hard.

Rather than pull away, Tiffany just looked down at my grasping hand, then looked up coldly in my eyes. Everything in me withered in the shame of being brought to use force with her. I let go and she walked out the door.

I sank back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. How could she do this? How could Jon do this? I thought he was a friend. Thinking back to the boat, I played back Jon walking to the helm and Tiffany coming from down below. Had they already started this relationship right there on the boat. Rage swelled inside me. Did he fuck my daughter on the boat?

I grasped for the nearest bottle of liquor in the minibar and downed it. That asshole. Of course, he thinks nothing of this. He basically offers up his own daughter to the world on a silver platter. Why wouldn't he think mine was up for grabs? What did Keiko know? Was she in on it? Was she just trying to distract me, to give them time?

I drank another couple mini-bottles and allowed the angry thoughts to work me over in my mind. I just barely registered a knock at the door. I rushed over and opened the door, thinking it must be Tiffany. Has she returned to her senses?

I opened the door, but no Tiffany. Instead, Keiko looked up at me. Despite my rage, I still couldn't deny how beautiful she was. This tiny girl, with her face perfectly framed by her hair, and whose delicate features are immediately betrayed by her sizable breasts and ass. She was wearing cut-off jean shorts and a simple, but tight, white t-shirt.

After a pause, she asked to come in. I realized I had just been staring at her without saying a word. Not knowing what else to do, I gestured for her to come in.

"Did you know?" I asked - or more accurately, accused.

"I mean, kind of. I could tell they liked each other," Keiko said, while grabbing a drink from the minibar.

I made no move to stop her. "Wow. So you knew, but you let your friend and your own dad fuck."

She grimaced. "Jesus Steve. The way you talk. It's horrible. So they are going to dinner. So they might fuck or enjoy themselves," she took down the small bottle in one swig. "Why are you so angry about it? You need to relax."

Keiko was making me feel crazy for being bothered at all about this. How is it that I'm the asshole here? "Relax?" I stormed up close to her. "You want me to relax? As if it's OK for a man your dad's age to screw around with my young girl?"

Defiance flashed in Keiko's eyes. She met my intimidation by standing at her full height against me. She basically reached my stomach, but the effect was powerful enough. "Yes, fucking relax. There's nothing wrong with two consenting adults." As she said this, she gave me a tiny push. Keiko was obviously a girl who was used to making others move out of her way.

Something in me snapped. "Nothing wrong, huh?" I stepped toward her and nudged her back a little. "You know, you were ready to consent to anything on the boat earlier," I stepped forward again. I kept going until her back was against a wall. I stood about 8 inches above her. My body dwarfed hers. Her face still showed defiance, but I could see her hands were tense as she felt the wall behind her, realizing she was penned in.

I reached out and cupped her chin in my hands and lifted her face a little. "Does this seem right to you? A man like me, with a little girl like you? Is that what you wanted on the boat?"

Keiko pushed me back, testing my resolve. I allowed myself to be pushed a bit, but quickly bent down to kiss her on the mouth. At first she pushed back a bit. Even in my anger I knew I shouldn't push anymore. Let her show me what was OK between a young girl and a dad. I eased my kiss back a bit, but felt her tongue slip into my mouth.

Keiko kissed me passionately and took deep breaths in. She leapt up and I instinctively grabbed her to hold her up. My hands cupped her ample ass as we kissed. I carried her to the bed and was about to lay her down when she bit my lip. It was hard enough to startle me and cause me to drop her on the bed. "Ow. Fuck. What the hell?"

"You fucking prick," she said, angry but smiling. "Don't think you can intimidate me like that, just because I'm a 'little girl.'" She was upright but on her knees on the bed staring up at me, as if daring me to make the next move.

"But that's what you are," I shot back. "Just a little girl who thinks she's grown up with her slutty bikinis." I was purely in the moment. I felt like I had no control of what I was doing or saying.

"Oh, and don't think I didn't notice you staring at this little girl, in her slutty outfits. I'm not blind. You loved every glimpse." As she said this she removed her shirt to reveal her large tits beneath the tight white tee. Her bra was black and lacy. Exactly the sexy lacy thing you'd expect her to own. She walked on her knees to the edge of the bed, her fingers tracing the outlines of her bra. "At least my dad has the balls to take some action when he saw what he wanted. He's probably fucking your little girl right now."

I lunged forward, not sure what I was going to do if I actually caught her. Keiko moved out of the way and jumped off the bed. Her back was to the window overlooking part of the ships deck and the broad ocean. I closed a bit of the distance between us. "Oh, you'll get to see exactly what kind of balls I have in a moment. You think your dad's a real man for getting a young girl to fuck him? I'll show you what real men can do. Strip, bitch. You like to show off so much. Let's give the whole ship a show."

robdcruz
robdcruz
480 Followers