A Cuck Husband's Dream Pt. 01

Story Info
Married couple exploring husbands cuckold fetish.
3.7k words
4.53
35k
47

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After work I made a quick stop at a sex store to surprise my wife. We hadn't been on a dry spell or anything. I was just hoping to up the kink factor by a few notches. It was midday which meant my lovely curvy wife would be having her afternoon lie down. When I walked in the apartment. There she was.

"Honey" I said to my wife as she lay on the bed in her short sweat shorts that rode up ample posterior and went up to her protruding belly right under the navel. She rolled her head a bit to face me and shifted her arm to support herself. The all black worn T-shirt that covered most of her torso hung baggy but did nothing to hide her massive DD's. After her roll they jiggled for a moment and my dick began to rise.

"Look what I got us today with some extra cash I found." I said as I revealed my new purchase. A latex replica of Adult film star Jax Slayher. It was about 9 inches of insertable length with an even 6 inches of girth through the base and a fat head of 3 inches on width.

She rolled her eyes "another one?" She asked. "That's like 4 you've gotten in the last year". She was right of course. We had purchased our first together off of Adam and Eve. It was a 7 inch 5.5 girth pvc dildo that we both loved at first. Over time though I wanted to add some variety. And I bought more or less the same one. But black, then about 5 months later I upped the size. (The idea of her taking a massive cock was something that made my 3.75 inches stir and twitch).

The big one was named the bad boy next door and it was 14 inches total, only 10 insertable but nearly 7 inches in girth with a 4 inch head. It also vibrated, which was nice. She never took more than 2/3ds of it but when she was feeling kinky she would request it and those days were always my favorite for love making. Then we have our newest addition. I could tell she was not into it. At least not in principle but all my research said that the silicone would feel better than the pvc and that this specific model was a dream for all size obsessed couples on their journey.

"Why do you buy so many dildos? And why is this one black? Is that what you want to see? Me getting fucked by like 3 black guys?" She asked with something in-between frustration and curiosity.

"Ummm well I mean not necessarily 3 guys and they don't have to be black... but yeah I love watching you take these big dildos. It's so hot. And since I'm smaller and only last a few pumps normally it's nice to know you're satisfied sexually." I said trying to put it plainly but also hoping that my phrasing was gentle enough to rule it out.

"Well... I'm not interested in cheating on you." She said, I tried to explain that cucking with my consent wasn't cheating but it was obvious that this conversation went as far as it was going to for today. So I asked if she was interested in breaking in my new Oliver (our code word for dildo as kind of like a generic bull). She cocked an eyebrow in a way that made me decide leaving the room and starting on dinner was my wisest course of action.

****

My husband left the room to start dinner while I decided to jump in the shower. I absolutely wanted to try the new dildo. I just wanted him to know that sex was on my terms and not his. Truth be told he brought out a side of me I didn't know existed.

All of my exes had been big dicked doms that didn't care if they made me cum, they wanted to ensure that they did. I usually did too of course because when you have an 8 inch fat cock pounding your pussy for 30 minutes with rhythm you're eventually going to cum. At least I am. But I loved my husband because of how attentive he was when we made love. But he needed to be dominated, and since I loved him I learned how to be that.

It was true. He had a tiny, more or less useless dick. We tried to have sex without Oliver at the beginning of our courtship. He would go down on me, make me cum (which was great) and then give me 4 or 5 useless pumps from his mini member, spill his load on my booty (which he loved more than anything) and that was it. Perfectly fine vanilla sex. I was satisfied... but also kind of bored.

Truth be told after a month or 2 of that I had already backslid with my 2 most recent ex's Nick and Antonio. Nick was a beautiful black man with clean kept hair, a smooth face, square jaw and a very cut long a lithe body on a 6 foot frame. Antonio was a very skinny Latinx (like me) man that I dated for about 6 weeks before he broke up with me for getting a big promotion at work while he was still selling lawn mowers at one of the few SEARS still in existence.

He had dark skin, dark eyes, long curly hair and most importantly a huge and I mean huge (like 11 inches) cock. Nick was big but he looked more like this new dildo. Antonio was closer to our big vibrating one that makes my hubby cum in his hand when we use it. Now that I know he'd be into watching me maybe I should tell him these things?

Those were my thoughts anyway as I jumped in the shower. Did some quick razor maintenance and soaped up. I drifted off wondering why he thought I needed another man to fuck me? I mean sometimes it would be nice to have him just use his tongue and then call over someone who knows what they're doing to finish the job, sure. But I was happy enough. And I love him

But then I remembered how my BFF Megan and I used to compare our male conquests dick pics to each other and would compete from time to time on who would land the biggest one. She married a man named John who was massive. She showed me pics still. While my husband was far and away the smallest I'd ever had, seen, fucked.. anything. It was just tiny.

After the shower I texted Megan and shared the new dildo story with her. Then my husband called out that dinner was ready and I waited for her advice. I had an idea of what to do tonight, but not sure if I should feed into his weird fantasy or kill it now.

***

I whipped up a quick dinner but one I knew would make my wife happy. Chicken curry with jasmine rice and broccoli. It's one of her favorite meals that I make. I was hoping she'd be more receptive to everything we discussed (mostly just letting me use the dildo on her tonight, the cuckolding could wait).

I didn't know how to broach the subject or if I should wait. I didn't want to be desperate and ruin the whole thing. So I didn't speak. I ate bite after bite while she did the same with a few texts coming in and out every other bite or so. Finally after about the 10th one I broke the silence.

"Who ya texting?"

"Hmm? Oh Megan is telling me a story about something she and John did together that's all. Sorry... dinner is delicious though thank you baby."

Okay, good. Everything seemed fine. She had clearly decided to look past any frustration from earlier. Forgiveness was seemingly granted. Sex might still be on the table.

"It's fine, I was just curious. People text me funny things too." I said making a joke. We often joked that people liked her more than me, or that I didn't have friends. Mostly those statements were true but I was happy with my group of friends and I never intentionally shunned anyone. I just didn't waste time speaking about things that neither party cared about.

We joked a bit back and forth as we finished our dinner. Then she suggested we get comfy and cuddle on the couch. Of course I agreed, this meant sex was definitely on the table and I'd get to rub up against that 54 inch booty for a few hours. Yes fucking please I thought as I settled in on the couch with the blanket.

She joined of course with her hair tied back, her shirt pulled lower so more cleavage and her shorts showing more cheek. My dick began to tingle just at the thought of feeling it. Squeezing it, maybe biting it later? Eating it while I hit her from the back Oliver. Now I had an accidental chub. I quickly sang the alphabet backwards and we snuggled as the movie started.

***

What I hadn't told my husband was that Megan sent me a link to a kink quiz, and then another. The first one was just for me, it gauged my sexual satisfaction alone. The second one was meant to be taken by both of us which was meant to show what kinks we have in common.

The first one was designed by a kink/fetishism expert while the second was just meant to show you what you had in common and then show you blogs that might be helpful in exploring whatever you share.

So the first one told me mostly what I already knew. I loved my husband, I loved his oral game, but he left me incredibly unsatisfied sexually when penetration came up. When I had to tell the quiz his size (under 4") it told me that he was in the beta male category and craved to be controlled by a dominant woman. That was something I guess I knew, but never really confirmed if that makes sense. Like when you catch your partner masturbating. You know they do it... but you've never seen it until you have.

The next quiz said that my biggest 3 kinks were being dominated, big cocks, and being the center of attention (sexually). After taking the quizzes the movie had begun to wrap up. I felt his little dick still poking my booty and smiled up at him. I gave him my phone and told him to take the quiz.

20 minutes later he finished and showed me the areas we matched. Our only shared primary kink (first 3) was big cocks. We both liked to be dominated but that's not a shared kink when they cancel each other out. Our secondary kinks however aligned well enough. I did have being dominant as well (though much lower than my top 3) so that matched up well. But my being in control of his orgasms was my 6th highest kink and his 4th. So that was a match.

When we laid down and started pillow talking I decided to discuss my fears and thoughts on cuckolding as it were. He completely understood and thought that it wasn't something we should do if we weren't both ready. I loved that he understood and kissed him.

"But that doesn't mean we can't pretend... maybe you can show me some videos of what you have in mind?"

We laid on the bed and he got naked with his soft little nub hiding above his cute little balls like a button. I couldn't even stroke him if I wanted to when he sat up on the bed like this. He loaded a video up on his phone and then placed it on the bed for me to see.

It was 2 couples that were swingers, the problem of course was that one of the men had stated he had an 8 inch penis and when he stripped naked it was revealed that he only had half that. His penis looked bigger than my husband's which was kind of funny because both the women made fun of him for his tiny dick. Even his wife had stated that it was pretty useless and he never made her cum. Hence why they were swinging. She apologized for her husband's lie, the other woman took pity on her and allowed her a chance to try a 'real cock'.

That was all kinda hot. Nothing had me dripping yet but I saw my husband shifting around and noticed that his little button dick was swelling. He hadn't even touched it yet... 'okay' I thought to myself 'save this one my memory, the dialog alone has him excited'. As the wife of the little dick began to suck big cock the little dick started to rub himself. Then the wife of the big dick told him he wasn't man enough to control his own orgasms, and his little micro dick made her uncomfortable. So until he wore a cage on it this session was over.

At this point I was confused but she pulled out a strange device and asked the wife of the little dick for permission. It was enthusiastically granted. And in the blink of an eye the little dick man could no longer access his own dicklet. I looked back over and saw he was full mass now, then I looked at the cage and asked "Do they make those? I mean that looks too big for you when you're not hard, but is this a real thing?"

"Oh yeah" he said "especially in female led relationships. The wife locks the husband and makes him dote on her for the promise of release and orgasm. Sometimes there's pegging involved..." and he drifted off looking back at his phone.

'He seemed pretty into the chastity thing' I thought, 'store that in my memory banks too'. Now the fucking was really beginning. There was a guy with a fat cock (not as big as Antonio's) fucking the cock deprived woman while the other woman was now participating. She was licking her man's balls and ass while he helped the other woman have a penetration led orgasm.

I was starting to get into it now and even brought my hand down to rub myself. I looked over and he was resistant to try the same. I smiled. The fucking went on but now the deprived woman was taking it from the back and licking the other woman's ass as a thank you. I loved when my husband ate my ass and hit it from the back with the dildo. I've never told him that, him asking me for permission to eat my ass got me so wet.

After a few more minutes I had to stop rubbing because I almost came, and I didn't want him to know I was that into this. Not yet. He was lying on his stomach so he could see the porn better and see me out of his (even though he thinks I don't realize it).

Finally the big cock was close to cumming, the little chastity boy who had been getting made fun of the whole time was now asking when he could get out of the cage. Shortly after that the real cock came in his (little dick) wife. She said he could be released when that was clean... I don't know why but that level of submission did it for me. I wasn't going to cum right now, but if I didn't get fucked tonight I'd go mad.

The "cuck" agreed, ate the cum and then was unlocked, but his wife took the cage and they exchanged numbers. I had to admit... I saw the appeal. "Get Oliver" was all I said.

***

I saw her rubbing herself through most of the scene, so I wasn't shocked when she asked for Oliver. I went and grabbed the newest one. Washed and soaped it of course, and came into the room to see her laying on her back rubbing herself and lightly moaning. She heard the bathroom door shut behind me and said "come here and fuck me."

I climbed up on the bed and went to lick her pussy but she pushed my head away "just Oliver right now" I moved my finger to her hole and realized she was sopping wet. Oliver slid right in about half way. 'Already he was giving her more dick than me' I thought as I began to slowly pump his cock in my wife.

"Mmm yeah speed up a little" I did as she ordered. She was almost never this into the dildo. She liked it of course, but she preferred to use it with my tongue to get off. She must have really liked that cuckold scene. Maybe a few more like that and she'll see it my way.

I was pumping pretty fast now but also going deeper every time, before I knew it I was slapping the big balls against her plump ass cheeks. She was stiffening and then loosening and moaning every time I went deep. Her juices were splashing from the friction. "You like that?" I asked.

"Mmm oh yeah fuck me with that big dick. Harder!" She commanded. I had to remind myself that harder and faster weren't the same thing for the billionth time and did my best to hit home with more force. "Ohhhh yessss"

I thought about having her go doggy and eating her ass, but wasn't sure that would get it done right now. Instead I took her legs and put them on my shoulders. My own little dick was sopping wet with precum and the breeze from switching positions made me realize just how hard I was. I went to stroke myself but immediately realized I was gonna cum if I didn't move my hand away.

Her feet on my shoulders I put Oliver against her lips "you want this dick?"

"Yes please!" She said "I'm so close!" And she tried to push the head in. I moved it up to rub her clit and then swirled the head around the hole.

"Beg for his big cock." I said.

"Please let me cum on that big cock." She said, "I need it!". And with that I drove Oliver home all the way into her cervix. I pumped with a firm medium tempo and let her build up her orgasm again. She grew stiff and reached out for my butt to hold onto. I quickened the pace and pushed in even deeper. "IM CUMMMMMINGGGG" she yelled as once again her fluids came splashing and dripping out of her all over his shaft and my hand and wrist

I pulled Oliver out of her and placed him pointing up on the nightstand. I kissed her and told her how sexy that was. she smiled, put her hands on my head and said "now clean me cucky". and pushed my head down to her now gaping hole.

I started to lick her clit like I usually do "mmm thats nice, but thats not what i said. clean me, this is what you want right? to be on cleanup duty after a real man leaves me satisfied and filled? well..."

I was shocked that she took to this so quickly, but then again she learned how to be good at just small penis humiliation in a week or so. And she had no idea what that was before I told her. At any rate I moved my tongue down to hole and licked and sucked her imaginary cream pie out of her.

"Mmmm yeah just like that. did you like watching me cum on a big cock?"

"Yes baby it's so hot."

"Yeah I knew you would like that. do you want to wear a cage like that other little dick guy in the video? Then you could just use your tongue and save yourself the embarrassment of being so bad with your dick."

I kept licking and sucking before I spoke. "Am I gonna still get a chance to cum babey?" I asked because I again realized I was leaking precum and might get blue balls if I didnt get release soon.

"Hmmm? oh I guess, sure. you can be done cleaning me now." she rolled onto her knees and put her perfect ass in the air for me. I kissed each cheek and nibbled on the left before smacking the right.

I lined up my rock hard 3 and three quarter inch leaky faucet and entered my wife's used, wet, and stretched hole. "you like that?" I asked.

"Oh, are you in? ugh it's fine I guess. Wanna know a secret?" she asked

"Yeah babe tell me".

"When we first started dating, and I told you you were the best lay I ever had. I lied."

"Oohh yeah who was better?" I said as I felt my balls growing tighter, sweet release was imminent.

"Haha pretty much everyone if you take out your tongue, but Antonio was better at both... actually when we'd been together for about 2 months... I cheated on your little dick with his massive cock."

I shot the biggest load of my lifetime inside of her. The orgasm started at my balls and went through my legs to my feet. Even my back tingled. I wasn't mad obviously. Mostly because we weren't exclusive at that time, but knowing that when she had the option or the freedom to fuck another man that she did so. That was so humiliating, and arousing I wanted to fuck again.

Instead we opened up the on-line store for adults app on our phone and went on a little spending spree. I gave her a big kiss and thanked her for tonight and being open minded. She kissed me back and told me how much she loved me. and we went to sleep.

To Be Continued...