A Cuck Husband's Dream Pt. 02

Story Info
The couple steps up their role playing with new toys.
3.7k words
4.59
19.4k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several weeks went by after our awakening, and we ordered a lot of toys that we had played with. Mostly little things like vibrating cock rings or prostate ticklers. We ordered a harness for the various dildos and then finally as a little surprise... She ordered me a chastity cage. It took a while because of my measurements but it finally arrived.

I arrived home from work and my beautiful wife was in the kitchen organizing the snacks and canned goods again. "Hey sexy lady" I said, trying to be cute. She turned and smiled and then bent down in her short shorts to reveal a little cheek. Already I felt a tingling in my loins.

I worked retail in Florida so I was constantly dealing with college aged girls wearing next to nothing in my presence, and by the end of a long shift I was eager to get home and hopefully have sex with my wife. Her getting cheeky (sorry couldn't help myself) was usually a good indicator.

She finished what she was doing and gave me a big kiss on the lips. "It came today.

Finally... so get ready for a big night mister." And she kissed me again as she sauntered into the bedroom bathroom to shower. I started dinner real quick and tried to manage my expectations. She had been incredibly receptive to my various kinks and had been enjoying a variety of porn with me. But I couldn't expect her to come out in nothing but a thong and her big dicked lover that she'd been hiding. That was ridiculous.

As I laughed at the image that I had just conjured up I remembered the other night together. We didn't always have sex after watching a scene together, sometimes we just played with each other and talked dirty. This was one of those. We watched one that I loaded up thinking she'd like it. A college aged girl had cheated on her small dick boyfriend with his best friend, he walked in and caught them... you know the rest.

Well she seemed pretty indifferent about it and took the laptop to begin scrolling at other recommendations from the site based on my searches of the last several years. Not too far from the top was a caption video of how to cuckold your husband without him knowing. Of course this was made by a man, for a man, but she loaded it anyway.

It started with a cute white white girl getting it from the back by her presumably small dick husband/bf. He was looking satisfied and confident while she was on the phone letting him do his thing. My wife smiled and started playing with my soft little nub by pinching it and rolling it between her fingers.

"That's what our sex was like at the beginning. Remember, before you brought that little vibrator and told me your kink." I did remember, back then I would take the thin little vibrator and put it inside her while licking her clit. And eventually I'd put it my little dick with the vibrator and let it get us both off.

"That's why I went back to Antonio" she giggled. This little revelation had made its way to being permanently in our play book. I smiled and let her continue to do her thing while the video changed from unsatisfactory sex to the instructions of how to make your husband a cuck.

Step one was a dildo. Surprise surprise. And the dildo they were showing were all black and seemingly of a similar size variety to the ones we had. She smiled as her fingers brought me to full erection. She covered me in her hand and waxed poetically at its small nature.

The video continued to putting your little dick husband in chastity; which she thought was pretty hot too. I had begun to rub her clit and pinch her nipple with a few shoulder kisses in-between. "Do you want to be locked up? I assumed you did but I guess I never asked?"

"It would be hot, yeah, but I wouldn't want to be one of those guys that spends months at a time in there."

"Of course! I'm not a monster. Oh... hmmmm.... I love it when you bite my shoulder right there."

Now the video was explaining how the bull comes into the equation. In this video it was of course a series of big cocked black bulls. The scene was hot as it showed a sequence of big booty women slamming down on a fat black cock and moaning with true satisfaction.

She continued to grow wetter as I toyed with her sweet spots and teased her. She had more or less abandoned my little friend instead favoring a gentle squeeze of my balls. Which felt weird... but nice.

The video continued and got a little meaner which she told me she wasn't interested in. She didn't mind doing some femdom and stuff but when the bull started being mean to the cuck she was over it. That was a good sign I supposed. After all porn cuckolds weren't real.

She lay back and I went to work with my tongue and then Oliver. I licked her clit until she was wet enough for 4 fingers and then slid our current favorite of the Oliver's inside her. She let out a moan of pleasure and I went back down to her clit to drive her home to a powerful orgasm.

After about 3 or 4 pumps Oliver was balls deep inside my wife and her moaning was intensified. She moved her hand to lift me off her clit saying "too much" softly. I went to suck on her nipples instead. Her dark nipples were at their full erectness to match my little cock. "Ahhh harder" she said with some force as her head rolled back onto a pillow.

I rearranged myself to put Oliver in a harness and I began to drive it home. We hadn't used this as much as I would've liked but in this moment it was coming in handy. I'd noticed more and more she was asking me to foreplay with my mouth and the fuck her to orgasm as opposed to licking her to one on Oliver. I wasn't complaining of course but it was an interesting change in our normal routine.

As my hips began pounding Oliver into her welcoming pussy harder I felt him drive into her cervix. Each time a gasp or moan of encouragement escaped her lips. "You like that dick?" I asked, trying to sound in control.

"Yeah fuck me with that big cock baby." She said back. "Ugh... fuck me like my husband can't!" She said after another moment. I continued to drive him home when she tapped my hips to tell me she wanted to change positions.

Onto her knees she went with her ass pointed in the air. I couldn't help myself. I gave each cheek a kiss and bite and lined up Oliver's big cock with her dripping hole. I rubbed the back entrance with his head and then powered him in her with force.

My own little cock was smacking the bottom of Oliver's cock every time I pulled it out and being forced down by every thrust inside my wife. After a few more minutes of this she dropped her head and grabbed the pillow with incredible strength. "Ahhh fuck me like a man!" She screamed on the verge of cumming.

I smacked her ass hard and went full 'I'm gonna cum soon' with my rhythm. Just as I felt her body get tight and retract and get tight again I put my thumb in her winking brown eye and circled it around. Two pumps later she screamed out that she was cumming as jets of her fluids shot down his shaft and onto my own pointing thumb with a war helmet on as well as my legs and balls.

"Oh my god that was incredible" she said as she told me to sit down. She began to pinch my head again and fondle my balls. "Ahh you could never do you little guy?" She asked as she kissed the bottom of my head. She licked the entirety of my standing dicklet and went down to my balls. "Mmm I taste pretty good. Too bad you only got the spray from Oliver's work. Really this blowjob should be his reward." She smiled as she kissed the dildo which was still attached to my waist.

She started to blow the fake cock and fondle my balls. She was going more than halfway down the dildo and getting pretty into the ball play as my boys retracted into my body due to my imminent orgasm. 'Oh my god' I thought 'I'm about to cum with no actual stimulation aren't I?' I hadn't been allowed inside her as much since we'd been living out this particular fantasy which I was fine with. It was hot and I still got to cum. But if I came from strictly ball play while she blew Oliver what would that mean?

Would it be good or bad on my route to hopefully become an actual cuckold? The question would answer itself soon as she popped off Oliver for a second and let her own spit drip down onto my cock. "Take him off and clean me" she said.

She moved herself around to plant her swollen pussy right in my face while she was still able to look down at my stiff 3.75 inches and currently hidden balls. I began to lick her pussy which was more sensitive than normal. "Do you know why you don't get pussy tonight sweetie?" She asked.

In-between licks I swallowed some juices and spit to ask why. "Because you're already about to cum. If I gave you one stroke right now you would leak your little cucky cummies all over. Wouldn't you?" She demanded. All I could do was mumble yes with her pussy making air hard to come by.

She leaned over and began blowing on my dick. I felt her legs tighten around my head and I kept licking like my life depended on it. She blew 2 more times on the top of my head and I was suddenly overtaken by muscle spasms. My back stiffened and threw my head back, my legs straightened and pointed down and I instinctively hummed at the air as cum began to pour from my twig.

***

It been more than a week since my husband and I had truly had sex (him entering me for a minute or so) but we had fooled around once or twice in that time and I was still satisfied (as I presumed was he). Then today the little chastity cage arrived. I knew he was into using it for role playing during a play session. I thought it was hot because of the control it gave me.

So after dinner that night I told him to shower and strip naked. While he did that I put on my naughty librarian lingerie and waited on the bed.

When he walked out he had a towel wrapped around his waist. He saw me, did a double take and greeted me as Mrs. Smith. "Mister Jones... you took a rather long shower wouldn't you say?"

"I eh... no?..."

"Nearly 20 minutes! Surely you weren't doing anything as perverse as pleasuring yourself were you?"

"Ugh... no ma'am I only cleaned it."

"FOR TWENTY MINUTES?! drop your towel. Allow me to be the judge of whether or not this was an adequate use of your time." I said to him getting into my character as I demanded he do what I said.

His towel dropped to the floor to reveal his little nub of a dick resting atop his marble sized balls in his cold shriveled sack. "Ha! Am I meant to believe this took you 20 minutes to clean?"

"I'm sorry ma'am" he mumbled, "I may have played with it a little, thinking of your perfect booty." He said with a look of contrition.

I had already gotten out the newest Oliver and the vibrating one (both were of a similar massive size). I reached over and handed each of them to him. "These cocks take 20 minutes to clean. Not your little nub. Anything after 1 minute I'd say was playing with it. How much time do you suppose you wasted on it in there?"

"Maybe 5 ma'am."

"Then your punishment shall be 5 weeks." I winked after this so he knew I wasn't being serious. And I took his tiny little cage out of the night stand. It took a few minutes to get on, but when it was his little dick was forced to remain soft by being pushed into his body. He would certainly need to sit to pee while this was on.

"There. Now that the little delinquent is locked away I shall put you in detention. You are to do as I and the misters Oliver tell you. Understand?"

He nodded with his head down in pheux shame. I held the black Oliver that incidentally started this whole journey for us. "Stroke him. Feel the weight of a real cock. No way this thing would fit in a tiny cage like that would he?" I rhetorically asked him.

He silently shook his head no as he stroked the length of it from balls to tip. The cock was truly huge but not as big as the vibrating one. The one which I started lightly slapping him in the face with. He instinctively started opening his mouth to lick the massive cock while not missing his rhythm of stroking.

"Now... get me ready for them." I smiled as I opened my legs. He got down on his knees and placed his face right where my tingling cunt was. And he began to lick. "Ohhh God you're good at that. I think you're better the longer I make you wait for sex. Should I start cutting you off? Make sure I get this quality of oral every time?"

He remained silent as he tried his best to bring me to an orgasm with his mouth. I didn't have the heart to tell him that while he had done it before... I was almost completely reliant on the penetration of Oliver to cum. Whether or not his tongue was involved only helped to determine how long it would take after penetration.

"I think you've got it wet enough. Now guide Mr. Oliver to my poor cock deprived hole baby." He took the one he had been jerking and guided it slowly into me. "Lick the balls while you work it in. Yeah like that... good boy."

He started licking the silicone balls of my big cock stud and I moved the vibrating cock onto my clit and turned it on low. The vibrations along with the stretching was incredible. I immediately began to let out small yelps of surprise pleasure. "Speed it up a bit babe." I directed him.

He kept the same depth of his stroke while picking up the pace gradually, my own juices began to flood out of me making the entrance of Oliver easier and easier and before I knew it I felt his head hitting my cervix. "Gahh harder, keep nibbling his balls softly!" I ordered as he matched my desired hardness of entry and maintained the preferred tempo.

Within minutes I felt a powerful wave or orgasm spreading across my body. I didn't expect it to be this fast but I wasn't complaining. With every cervix smash my pleasure waves continued to rise. I turned the vibrations up and on the next slam home of Oliver's cock the waves began to go over the walls. Think of an ice tray only instead of cold water going from one bucket to the other. It was my building orgasm. And instead of a small ice tray it was closer to the titanic.

Finally the last room flooded and when he slammed Oliver home the dam broke. Jet after jet of my fluids shot out of my pleased cunt flooding my husband's face and Oliver's long shaft. "Oh babe that was great. Now switch me." And I handed him the vibrating Oliver and took the one who had just brought me an intense orgasm.

I began to suck on Oliver as I laid back on the bed. "Fuck me with your fat cock." I said to new Oliver and went back to sucking other Oliver.

He lined him up again and turned the vibrations up from a 6 to an 8 and he worked the massive girth and head slowly. It took several minutes before I adjusted to the girth difference but finally I was back in heaven. By the time he had managed to drive it home I was already on the cusp of my second powerful orgasm. "Do you see what a slut I can be for good dick? Are you jealous that Oliver can have any hole he wants?" I asked. It was a bluff I'd never let these two things in my ass, at least not before allowing my husband.

I tapped his shoulder to let him know I was switching positions. I loved taking it from the back, it made whichever cock was in me feel so much bigger and me so much fuller. Plus it would make it easier to give this silicone cock a convincing blow job. I got onto my knees and he placed the fat vibrating cock where it needed to be. I put Oliver face up on the bed and started to suck.

Within 10 full strokes of his fat cock I instinctively moved my hand to my clit and began to rub myself. I was close. Closer than close I was on the verge of a second powerful orgasm. But I needed something more, not more vibrations. That's when it struck me. "Eat my ass honey. I need your tongue right now!"

I felt his wet tongue go up and down my ass crack as he began to work the hole. First slowly and gingerly and then he was all the way in tongue fuckibg my ass hole. God it felt good. "Now fuck me hard!" I yelled. My orgasm was still close but I felt so good I was almost complacent. Almost floating and growing worried I would miss it.

Female orgasms are tough. It's 40% physical and 60% mental and if you don't time it up just right you have a lot of pleasure... but no eruption. I had had one yes... but the only thing more annoying than missing one orgasm is missing your second. He began to pound my backdoor with Oliver as his tongue went deep. Then I felt his finger join his thumb, my own fingers picked up the pace. Now the waves of pleasure started to mount again.

From my feet to my head I felt spasms wracking my body. My back stiffened and my head dropped forcing me to slobber down Oliver's shaft and balls. My ass went higher and my hips forward. And then it happened. All of the pleasure and physical responses meshed up into one seemingly endless orgasm. My body vibrated, my cunt sprayed and my legs shook.

He slowly removed Oliver from my red swollen pussy and I took other Oliver from my face and handed it to him. I laid there for a moment catching my breath while he took his time cleaning them and corn starching them before putting them away. When that was all done I finally felt like I could move again without fear of cramping or collapsing.

He got into bed next to me and began to rub my back from my shoulders to my booty sensually. "You okay baby? You took a serious fucking just now." I smiled up at him.

"I can't begin to explain how bad I needed that. You were great baby. Do you want me to give you a turn?" I asked with fake innocence.

"Yes please" He said excitedly. The cage was preventing him from getting hard but he was all wet in the front with precum.

"Beg me for a turn." I said trying to sound sexy and dominant even though I felt like I would collapse any moment.

"Can I please fuck you? I've been locked up for weeks with no release. I'll do anything!" He pleaded with me.

"Anything?" I asked. "So then you'll let me peg your caged little cocklet until you cum?"

"If that's what it takes ma'am. Yes." He replied instantly. We both knew the safeword so if either one of us accidentally got too into this fantasy it could be ended. But so far no matter what I said he seemed into it.

I wasn't going to peg him... not today anyways. I rolled back over onto my back and handed him the key. "Okay. You have this one chance to prove you're not a beta cuck. Don't waste it sweety." I said with a smile.

In what seemed like no time at all he had his cage off and pulled out his sub 4 inches of skinny precum leaking cock. And he slid eight inside of me. No resistance. Not stimulation, nothing but his body hitting mine as his little worm tried to hit something. Anything inside of me that could being pleasure.

"Okay." I said "you can fuck me already"

"I'm trying baby but Oliver's so big they stretched you out."

"Oh sweety. They're pretty normal sized" I lied. "You're just really fucking tiny. Now fuck me with that tiny dick already."

"Ohhh god....I'm gonna cum." He said in surprise of how quick it was hitting him.

"Hahah God you're pathetic."

"Gahhhh....mmmm...Ohhh..." and a few more small pumps to make sure his own orgasm had subsided. "That's was great baby. Thank you." And he kissed me and wrapped his arms around me. We both drifted off and neither of us awoke until morning when he had to shower and get to work.

As a little tease when he came out of the shower I placed his cage and a tight pair of boxer briefs on the sink with his work clothes. After he left I saw he left the key with me. A wicked smile went across my face at the fun we were going to have truly hit home. This was heaven.