All Comments on 'A Cuckold at Crystal Lake'

by Vaughan1

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugh

Cardboard characters. Trite plot. Not entertaining.

I give it 3 poops. 💩💩💩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ugh

Why dont you write us a story since you know so much.This was a good story and well written.Just to many hate comments here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needs a sequel...

...where Slade knocks up Rani

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never saw worse bullshit

An awful story written by a pathethic author who enjoys watching others jerking off while telling him what a great fucker he is...lol..seriously?

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Well

Now that they have Agreed to let Slade determine the When and Where. He should have a few more encounters then make Sachin a true "cuckold" by impregnating his Wife. Giving them there first child and causin Sachin too work longer hours . So Rani & Slade are together more often. They could also introduce others that want to Explore to Slade.

BrandybeebeeBrandybeebeeabout 7 years ago
Hot & Naughty

I read this story and was also intrigued by the characters and dynamics of the situation. It seems since Slade moved into the Aqua Pirate on Crystal Lake, he is having quite the life with some fun and sexy adventures. I like how the stories can be read in sequence or as stand alones.

I'm a little surprised at some of the negative "anon" comments. If its not particularly constructive, then its best to ignore the silly, spiteful and nasty comments.

I found that the story was well written, enjoyable and left me wanting more.

Well done and Keep writing. I want to read more about Slade and his adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This was hot

I'm not usually turned on by indian women, no offence here, but this story was pure hotness! Hope to read loads more on Ranis trip down cuckold lane!

5*!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome story need part 2

Well written, like the fact that you took the time to develop characters and their triggers. Would like you to take a step further and develop relationship with Rani to further cuck her husband. Need her to take a dominating role in their relationship while still being submissive towards the main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice

I have fucked married woman with there hubby watching a bit turn on .would be nice if he got her preg .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A fair attempt

The story is ok but there's no build up or realism. Jumps from shy wife to slut too quickly. Never does in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The idiotic comments from readers are more entertaining than this "story:.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous