A Cuckold’s Loving Wife

Story Info
A wife, a husband and a single guy have some fun together.
2.1k words
4.07
29.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linde
Linde
99 Followers

Linda is a loving wife. And I love her tremendously. I'm posting this in the Loving Wives section on this amazing site because it's the best category for it to be. You may be offended or disgusted; it doesn't matter. I might have placed it in the fetish section, but I didn't. I know my wife enjoys having sex with other men for her own pleasure, but also for mine. The pleasure that the other guys get is just a side benefit.

Our fetish is that we like to meet with single men in hotel rooms so that Linda, my wife, can have sex with them. I love to watch and sometimes participate. We know several men that enjoy getting together with us. They all have other relationships; none of them want a serious relationship, other than sex with my wife. She isn't going to leave me for any of them. She isn't going to fall in love with them either. She just has a hell of a lot of fun fucking them. She likes to suck their cocks and let them lick her pussy. It's a big turn on for both of us. We do also swing with other couples, where I get a chance to have sex with other women, but watching Linda fucking other men is what excites us the most.

Several weeks ago, Linda and I met with a young black man in a motel a few miles from where we live. We have played with him several times before but not in a while. Martin is 38 years old. Both my wife and I are 71. No, we're not old and decrepit. Linda and I are relatively fit seniors. She has beautiful shoulder length hair that was once red but has since become snowy white. Her breasts at large and natural. They are firm for their size with 1/2 dollar size areola and cute suckable nipples. She still has an hourglass figure and a very pretty face. Martin is an attractive guy with zero body fat. Linda loves his muscled arms and shoulders and his high and tight butt. He has a cock that is about 8 inches long with an impressive girth. Linda likes that he takes his time but can last for quite a while. He can also succeed in making her cum multiple times with his cock, which is a feat I seldom achieve.

When Linda and I arrived at the motel, we checked in and went up to the room to wait for Martin. Linda changed into a long silky robe and nothing else. We set up the table for drinks. I grabbed a bottled beer and I poured some white wine for Linda. We were waiting only about 10 minutes when Martin knocked on the door. I answered and greeted him and invited him into the room. Linda seemed to appreciate that he was dressed to impress in a sport jacket and tie. He looked a little different from the last time we saw him and realized that his head was now shaved clean. Linda complimented the new look. He told Linda that she looked beautiful and that he liked that she let her hair become white. They kissed and hugged each other like old friends and we all sat down and enjoyed small talk for a few minutes. We asked about how he was doing and we told him about what we had been been up to. I asked what he would like to drink, and he said he'd like a vodka drink, if we had it. We did.

Realizing we needed ice, I volunteered to get some. I also recognized that it would be an opportunity for Linda and Martin to become more intimate so I didn't rush. It turned out that Martin never actually got his drink because when I returned to the room, they were both naked and making out on the bed. They were kissing each other deeply and their hands were exploring each other's bodies. Linda's hand was on his cock.

"You two didn't waste any time" I commented. They just giggled through their kisses. Watching them together made my cock hard. I undressed while watching and began stroking my cock. While I jerked myself with one hand, I opened my cell phone and began to video their action.

Martin moved down to suck and lick on Linda's nipples as he kneaded her breasts with his hands. I love to hear her moan. She saw that I had my iPhone out and commented.

"There he goes making videos again!" Linda teased.

"You know I'll watch the video and jerk off all week." I answered.

Martin looked at me. "You'll send a copy to me, right?" he asked.

"Of course!" I reassured him.

Linda was still on her back when Martin moved down lower to kiss between Linda's legs. His hands were still on her breasts as he kissed and nibbled his was to her hairless pussy. He spread Linda's pussy lips and licked her pussy with pleasure. Linda moaned as he pushed his tongue into her and sucked on her clitty. I noticed that her clit was larger and more pronounced that before. Her legs were high in the air at this point when Martin changed things a bit and began to put his tongue on her ass hole.

"Not too deeply, please," she said.

"Nice soft tongue," he reassured her.

I moved in close to get everything on video and was able to see his tongue on Linda's asshole, then I panned up to catch the reaction on her face. She was really enjoying this. I put the phone down so I could wank a little as I watched Martin tonguing her butt. Seeing his tongue on Linda's asshole making my cock even harder. His finger was in her pussy as he licked her anus. When he returned to sucking her clit, I started to take more video and captured her first orgasm. Martin changed his position to allow her suck his cock. Martin knelt on the bed with Linda's chest between his legs. Linda pulled her head up so she could get his cock into her mouth. I pushed a pillow under her head to make it easier for her.

I watched and continued to record the scene as she took him into her mouth. Her head moved back and forth as she fucked him with her mouth. She moaned on his cock and I'm sure he must have felt the gentle vibrations because he really seemed to be loving it. I got as close as I could to record this wet blowjob, but I paused the recording when she looked at me and removed her mouth from his cock.

"Kiss me." She demanded.

Her kiss was wet and tasted like she just had a cock in her mouth. Our tongues fought with each other as she giggled a little. "You like that, don't you?" she asked.

"Hell, yeah!" I said. Then she continued to suck Martin's cock. She licked the underside and all around to head. As she licked and sucked, she gently stroked the shaft with her hand

"Lick my balls." Martin directed her, and she did. "Tell Your husband that you love licking black balls."

"These black balls?" she asked. "I really LOVE licking these big black balls." Then she took one in her mouth and sucked on it. The site of my wife with another guy's ball in her mouth make my cock strain. She purred as she pleasured him.

"Are you ready to get fucked?" he asked her.

"Yes, please. Put your cock in me" she said.

I moved back a little so I could record them both together in one shot as he positioned himself between her legs. Linda put her legs up by Martin's shoulders as he put his dick right at her pussy opening. He didn't enter her yet. He rubbed the head of his cock on her pussy lips for a few moments. Her cunt was extremely wet already, but was getting even wetter from the precum that emerged from the yip of his cock. He ran his cock along her pussy lips and clit then tapped his cock on her clit several times.

"Stop teasing and fuck me," she begged. "Put that big cock in me."

Gently at first. The tip at first. Linda's eye's told me she was ready for this. She was so wet, he slipped inrdeeped without any resistance. I was able to get an extreme close-up as his cock dove deeper into my wife's cunt. He began thrusting his cock in and out of her as she gasped in pleasure. "Oh, Bob, he fucking me. Can you see his how deep his cock is in me? Oh my god that feels so good." I wanted to continue taking the video, but I had to stop to give more attention to myself as I jerked off. I moved closer as I stroked my dick. Watching his cock impale her so deeply was too much! The expression of wild lust on her face almost put me over the edge.

"Are you going to cum on us?" Linda asked. My cock was only a few inches away from their fucking. I knew I might cum soon, shooting my load on both of them as they fucked, but Martin had a different idea.

"Lick her pussy!" he suggested. I thought about this for a second then decided I would. I have no attraction to men, but the thought of licking her pussy while she was being fucked by Martin's big cock seemed like a great idea. It didn't matter at the time that I might come in contact with Martin's cock. I lowered my head and dove into her extremely wet pussy licking her clit and sucking it between my lips. Martin continued to pound her pussy. I allowed my tongue to stray down from her clit and lips and found my now very full fuck hole. I could taste them both. My tongue went as deeply into her pussy hole as far as it would go right along side Martin's cock. My tongue could feel it banging back and forth in and out of her pussy. I realized I was not only licking Linda cunt anymore but also Martin's cock. He was fucking her much faster by this time, and it became difficult for my mouth to be precise. Before I even realized, I was lapping up Linda's pussy as well as Martin's cock and balls. I totally lost control of what I was licking, and I really got into it.

"I'm cumming!" Martin shouted.

Linda cried, "God, yes. me too! Cum! Cum in my cunt. Fill me up with your cum!" And he did. He let go of the first 2 or 3 spasms deep inside her pussy, but then he pulled out of her and let the final few spasms send thick white cum all over the outside of Linda's pussy and onto my face. I was in a such a frenzy, I came, too. I continued licking and eating their juices from her pussy as cum flowed out of her.

"Are you cleaning me up?" she asked. "Clean me real good!" I surprised myself by doing just that. I licked her clean. I couldn't believe there was that much cum. Without giving it much thought, I began to lick Martin clean too. At one point the head his cock was actually in my mouth. This was a totally new experience. And I loved it.

Martin said, "Make sure you get it all."

I did get it all. When I was satiated, I gave Linda the biggest and deepest tongue kiss ever. She tasted Martin's jism from my mouth and she licked it from my face.

"You taste just like Martin's cum!" she said. "Holy shit, that was awesome. Did you cum too?"

"I came right after Martin did." You two are so fucking hot together!"

"Thank you, babe. This was so much fun!"

We all lay on the bed to cool off for a while. I shocked myself by what happened in the heat of the moment, but my only regret is that I didn't get the cum scene on video!

As we all got dressed to leave, we discussed doing it again soon. Martin suggested that next time he and I might trade places, and I agreed.

Linda really is a Loving Wife. We love each other enough to enjoy each other's pleasure. That's worked well for us for 50 years. I hope we get to enjoy many more.

Linde
Linde
99 Followers