All Comments on 'A Cuckold Story Pt. 02'

by mbtaichi

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, but....

... I do wish there had been more dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A retired “ Gas Man”

As a retired gas man myself...I can assure you that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story....

Do you know in all of my years of visiting people homes, very similar things happened to me only twice.....

Which is nothing when considering the thousands of homes I visited.

One woman though....Contacted the Gas company explaining that I had left a bag of small screwdrivers behind, and I need to call back to pick them up.

On my return the Woman ( a married mature woman)....opened the door virtually dragged me inside and got me to fuck her on the Hall floor....

After this quickie, we went to the lounge where she explained her and hubby had an open marriage and as long as they told each other about what they had got up to then there was never going to be an issue.

I finished up fucking that woman for over 20 years, both one on one , plus with her Husband Peter....I shall always remember Dorothy , and you have just reminded me of her..

Thank you ...

Roger ( UK)

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 3 years ago

Very hot. Really enoyed it. xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

I can hardly wait to read more about their adventures. Please tell me there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I agree with the one comment that you should continue this story I would like to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Start

Love this so far. Young couple that both love sex exploring. Please continue the story. So much more to this!

luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 3 years ago

5*

Sexy story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very hot story, sadly in need of a proofreader. Things like "a very hard nibble" instead of nipple, or "his cock already at half mask" instead of mast, along with a number of missing commas, was distracting from the erotic tale you wrote. And as the retired man in the business said, it's gas man, not gasman. This was a gourmet meal, served on a dirty plate, so please continue writing, but also please find an editor or proofreader. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this additional chapter. We can relate to your story because my wife was a slut before I met her. Once we were married, she thought that stage of her life was behind her. Little did she know, it was just beginning – again. Once a slut always a slut!

The entire scene of Liz flashing the Gasman was incredibly well written. My wife smiled mischievously when we read, “Matt pushed his tongue harder against her asshole feeling the tip slip into her ass. While he continued eating her ass, Liz rocked her hips, using her hands to pull her ass cheeks apart, making it easier for him to push his tongue inside her, loving how having her ass eaten made her feel powerful, domineering.”

OMG! That is so, so hot. We remember the first time I slipped my tongue into my wife’s ass. And she pulled her ass cheeks apart with her hands to encourage me to stick my tongue deeper into her ass hole! When I did that, I felt an emotional jolt in my heart and mind. I felt both humiliated and euphoric.

Also, just like Liz, my wife felt a surge of power as I ass-fucked her with my tongue. That was her first step toward becoming a dominant hot wife and soon she turned me into a cuckold.

Liz has now discovered what a husband is good for. My wife doesn’t even need my penis anymore. She just needs me to clean her up after a lover has cum in her mouth, pussy or ass hole. Now, I can curl my tongue up to form a little dicklet and can stick it 2 or 3 inches deep into her colon! She generally cums on it!

Nice story!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

still loving and consensual. I like that, as long as she doesn't turn into a cruel nasty cunt

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

Great story but also needs a second pair of eyes looking out for grammar,etc..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ah the good life, wife and i used to play with others and i loved seeing her with another cock in her, and a few times i did lick her clean after another guy cum in her. But i don't go for the dominant wife bit were she forces you to do it every time or humiliation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous