A Cuckold Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men watched her as she walked down the hallway, suggestively swaying her ass while looking over her shoulder.

Matt's heart thumped in his chest, Oh my god, she's naked in front of the Gasman! This is so fucking horny.

As he passed Matt, Craig whispered to him, "You're a very lucky man."

"I know," Matt replied loud enough for Liz to hear.

Liz half-turned, "What do you know?"

Matt looked at his wife, "That I'm a lucky man," he said, noticing how excited Liz looked to be naked in front of another man. His desire to see her fuck someone else growing as he watched her turn back towards the door with a huge grin.

Craig swiftly caught up with Liz standing close behind her. Standing by the door looking back over her shoulder, her flat stomach and pert tits were highlighted by the sunshine pouring in through the window.

She placed her hand on the door handle, then, deliberately as far as Matt could tell, dropped the dishcloth onto the floor.

"Oops," Liz Said comically as she bent at the waist pushing her ass back into Craig's crotch.

Matt watched as Craig stepped back looking at her ass and pussy. Seeing his wife bent over at the waist, naked apart from the hold-ups, flashing a stranger was easily the sexiest thing he'd ever seen in his life. Even from fifteen feet away, he could see her puffy pussy lips poking out from between her thighs, her juices shining as the light fell on them. As he watched, she moved her legs apart, fully exposing her wet pussy and tight little ass hole to Craig.

Then to Matt's complete amazement, she moved back pushing her ass into Craig's crouch, causing him to lose his balance. Craig instinctively held onto her hips to steady himself. For just a second it looked to Matt as if he was fucking Liz from behind as he held on to her, pulling her towards him, pressing his crotch tightly against her pussy. Then all too quickly, the moment was over as Liz stood back up smiling over her shoulder seductively as she opened the door for him.

Stepping behind the door, out of sight of any of the nosy neighbours, Liz said, "Thank you, I hope you come again soon. I might have some more plumping that needs attending to."

Jesus fucking Christ, she's so fucking hot. She's practically telling him that she wants to fuck him! I can't wait to watch her fuck someone else, Matt thought as he pulled his top over his head, then dropped his sweatpants releasing his rock-hard cock, not caring if Craig could see his erection.

When Liz began shutting the door, Matt heard Craig saying, "Thank you."

As soon as the door clicked closed, Liz skipped happily along the hallway, tits bouncing, throwing her arms around Matt's neck. "That was so fucking hot. Did you see how big his cock was? I could feel it pressing into my pussy! Jesus I'd love to feel that big cock inside me," Without waiting for a reply, Liz dropped to her knees taking Matt's cock into her mouth, sliding her lips all the way down his thick shaft, swallowing him whole, while looking up at him innocently with puppy dog eyes.

"You looked so fucking horny showing off to the Gasman. Did it turn you on? You really wanted to fuck him, didn't you?"

Liz pulled her mouth from his cock. "It certainly turned you on, you perv. I felt like such a slut. This idea of yours is fantastic. When I felt his cock pressing against my pussy, I wanted him inside me, I wanted him to fuck me right there in the hallway while you watched. Would you have liked to watch him fuck me?"

Matt smiled down at her, as he watched her lips sliding along his shaft, envisioning Craig's cock pounding her wet cunt while she sucked his cock. "Fuck me, yes, I bet you'd have loved it. Being a slut wife for me to watch. Would you like that? Fucking someone else while I watch? God, just the thought of it makes me want to cum." Matt said, getting carried away with his thoughts.

Liz stood up, "Not until you've fucked me first you don't," taking hold of his cock, she led him over to the kitchen table, laying back onto the surface, she pulled her legs up, opening herself fully to him.

"I'm going to do it. I'm going to fuck someone else and then make you clean up the mess before I let you fuck afterwards." Liz told him as she pulled her pussy lips wide apart, desperate to have any cock inside her.

Matt lined his cock up with the entrance of her wet cunt, then with one powerful thrust drove his cock deep into the warm hole. Christ, she's wet. Pulling out slowly, he watched her pussy lips cling to his shaft, her juices covering his cock.

"I can't wait to see another man's cock stretching you pussy like this. Will you do it? Will you really do it?" Matt asked, slamming his cock back into her, their bodies coming together with a loud smacking sound.

"Fuck me yes, I'm going to fuck loads of men for you. That's what you want, isn't it? You want to turn me into your slut wife... Aaaaaah, that's it, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me like the slut I am."

As he began fucking her, Matt reached under her legs, hooking her knees into the crook of his elbows, lifting her ass off the table, bringing her pussy into line with his hard cock as he stood up, impaling her with his cock.

Liz lay back onto the table as he fucked her wet cunt, her tits bouncing in time with his thrusting cock moaning loudly with each thrust. This wasn't making love. This was pure animalistic sex. It was fucking brilliant!

"I want to see you fuck loads of other men. Would you like that? Fucking a room full of strangers one after the other, a gangbang." Matt watched his cock sliding easily between Liz's swollen pussy lips as she raised her arms over her head, fully submitting to her husband as he fucked her as hard as he was able.

"God, you're so fucking wet. I'm going to watch them fuck your warm wet cunt. Watch their cocks sliding between your wet pussy lips. Filling you up with their cum. Aaaah, fuck that's such a turn on." Matt told her visualising his young wife turning into a slut wife.

"Aaaaaah," Liz moaned loudly, the feeling of Matt's cock slamming into her wet cunt driving her towards an orgasm. "I can't wait to fuck someone else for you. I'm going to do it. I'm going to make you watch them use me, filling my slutty cunt with their cum. And then I'm going to make you clean me up."

Jesus, just yesterday morning he had thought she'd go app shit if she found out about his fantasy of seeing her fucking other people. Now she was telling him that she wanted to be a slut wife. That she seemed to even more excited by the prospect of fucking other people than he was!

Matt watched his cock sliding in and out of her warm pussy. God, I can't wait to see another man do this. The thought of her fucking other men sending him over the edge. "I'm going to cum."

When she felt his cock begin to twitch inside her, Liz used her heels to pull him deep inside her pussy as the first spurt of cum shot from his cock hitting her cervix. "Fill me up, fill my slut cunt with your cum," Liz ordered Matt forcefully.

"Ahh, Fuuuuuck, Aaaah," Matt's whole body tensed up as he came hard. His hips jerked forward as each shot of spunk left his cock, forcing his cock even deeper into her dripping sodden cunt.

Liz moved her hips in time with his jerking cock, milking every last drop of cum from him as he came. She could feel the warmth of his cum spurting from his cock, filling her pussy with his seed.

Once he'd finished cumming, Liz looked up at Matt expectantly, saying. "Now clean me up. Clean your wife's dirty, slutty cunt with your tongue."

Matt looked down as he slowly pulled his cock from her pussy, a small trickle of cum oozing from her open pussy lips, running down between her ass cheeks. Staring at her cum filled pussy, Matt bent his knees, lowering her ass back onto the tabletop, then knelt down, bringing his face to the exact same height as her cum filled cunt.

"God your cunt looks so good with my cum seeping out of it."

Liz lifted her head from the tabletop, looking down between her spread thighs, seeing Matt examining her pussy. "Imagine if that was the Gasman's cum. Would you like that? Would you like to see his cum trickling out of my used slut wife cunt?"

"Fucking hell yes," Matt whispered, imagining it was another man's cum leaking from his wife's used pussy. God, what a sight that would be.

"The Gasman has just finished fucking me. He used me like a whore, now do your job and clean me up!" Liz ordered, really getting into the role of the dominant slut wife.

Matt was a little shocked by the forcefulness in her voice. It was almost as if she were trying to belittle him, which unexpectedly turned him on. The idea of submitting to a domineering slut wife excited him. He wanted her to take charge. To turn him into her cuckold husband.

"I love it when you order me around. I'll do anything you ask me to do. You can fuck anyone you want as long as I'm watching, and I'll clean up every time." Matt said, looking directly at Liz's cum filled cunt. Her pussy lips were still wide open, a pool of his cum pooled inside. He watched as another stream of cum seeped out, running down onto her asshole.

The sight of his spunk around her asshole stirred something deep inside him. Christ, I'd clean her ass and pussy after she's been fucked in both holes.

Matt was surprised by this realisation. He hadn't thought about another man fucking her up the ass until this moment! Now he wanted it. Would she give herself over completely and let two men DP her, fucking her cunt and ass at the same time? God, I'd fucking hope so!

On that enticing thought, Matt leaned forward, extending his tongue, tasting his cum for the second time in as many days. Pushing his face into her crouch, he ran his tongue up from the smooth skin just below her pussy all the way up between pussy lips until he reached her pussy mound. He could feel the cool moistness of his cum and her pussy juices on his face as he pulled away, looking at Liz with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Oooooh, that felt so good, so nasty. Eat my pussy, clean that cum from my slutty cunt while imagining it's Craig's cum filling me up after he's finished fucking me hard while you watched." Liz ordered him, lifting her knees higher towards her chest, opening herself fully for him.

In response, Matt pushed his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could, wriggling it around, taking pleasure in the salty taste of his own cum. Scooping out some of his cum he hungrily swallowed it, imagining that it was the Gasman's, that he was cleaning another man's cum from his wife's used, sloppy cunt.

"Aahh, that's it, push your tongue into my cum filled cunt. I love it...Aaaaah, it's so fucking dirty." Liz commanded, moving her hips in time with his proving tongue. "Clean my dirty slut cunt."

Liz's moaning grew even loader when he ran his tongue down between her ass cheeks, licking the cum from around her asshole. Then for the first time, flicked his tongue across her asshole. Of all the games and experimenting in the bedroom they had done; this was their first experience of rimming.

As he began flicking his tongue over her asshole, Matt wondered why they hadn't tried this before. After all, they'd had anal sex many times. Liz had ever pushed her finger up his ass while they were fucking on a few occasions, so why not ass licking?

Was it because it was supposed to be taboo?

But then, so was wanting his wife to fuck other men while he watched! Wasn't it?

Matt looked up over Liz's torso as he pushed his tongue against her asshole. Watching as she arched her back moaning loudly while the tip of his tongue pressed into her tight asshole.

"Mmmmm, that feels good," Liz moaned gyrating her hips as he ate her ass.

"You like that?" Matt asked a little surprised.

"Yeah, it's really kinky. I love it."

Matt pushed his tongue harder against her asshole feeling the tip slip into her ass.

While he continued eating her ass, Liz rocked her hips, using her hands to pull her ass cheeks apart, making it easier for him to push his tongue inside her, loving how having her ass eaten made her feel powerful, domineering.

Matt closed his eyes, imagining that she was sucking another man's cock while he licked her ass. God, I hope I get to see that one day. Sensing her hand move, he opened his eyes to find Liz rubbing her fingers over her clit. He continued flicking his tongue over and around her asshole, making sure that he cleaned every drop of cum that had escaped her open cunt. I love it when she plays with herself in front of me. Will she do it in front of other men while they watch as well? Matt thought as she rammed two fingers into her drenched pussy, arching her back off the table. He'd watched her playing with herself before, but never this close up. Never just millimetres from his eyes.

Liz rapidly pushed her fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy, accompanied by squelching sounds as she finger fucking her wet cunt, causing her juices to flow down between her ass cheeks while Matt eagerly lapped them up.

Matt moved, licking Liz's fingers while she fingered herself.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum." Liz screamed out. Removing her fingers from her pussy, she grabbed the back of Matt's head, pulling his mouth forcefully into her pussy.

Matt pressed his tongue against her swollen clit moving his head rapidly from side to side, while at the same flicking his tongue up and down over her sensitive bud, driving her into a frenzy.

"Aaaaaah fuck, I'm cummmming," Liz screamed, her juices flowing from her pussy into Matt's mouth as she came on his face.

"God, I love the taste of her pussy," he mumbled barely audibly into her wet cunt.

Liz's whole body tingled as if small electric shocks were running throughout her body. She couldn't help thinking about the feeling of Craig's cock pressing into her pussy as she came. God, he was so big. Her stomach muscles began convulsing as her orgasm completely overtook her body.

Matt eagerly drank down her juices as they gushed out of her pussy, pushing his mouth tightly over her pussy lips, letting her juices to flow directly his mouth, some escaping and running down his chin, as she climaxed on his face. His face was so wet he wondered whether she had lost control during her orgasm and pissed herself.

Matt felt his cock begin to harden again. Was he really getting turned on by the thought that his wife may have pissed on his face? The idea definitely intrigued him. Maybe I'll put that idea to her another day, he thought.

Once she had finished cumming, Liz slumped onto the table, breathing heavily, her hips still moving as she gradually calmed down.

Matt sat back onto his heels, looking at her soaking wet pussy, waiting for her to catch her breath.

"You really liked showing off, didn't you? I can't believe you bent over like that in front of Craig. He could see absolutely everything!" Matt told Liz.

"Really?"

"Yeah, everything. Your asshole as well as your wet pussy. Everything, it was fucking amazing."

"Well, you didn't seem to mind. Your sweat pants did nothing to hide how much you were enjoying it. Your cock was hard as nails all the time I was flashing him." Liz said, sitting up, placing her hands underneath her knees, gently swinging her legs innocently.

"I felt like such a slut." Liz paused before continuing "It was such a fucking turn on. Do you still want to watch me fuck other men? It's a big step from just showing off," Liz asked hoping he hadn't changed his mind.

Matt stood, his hardening cock pointing towards her. "I can't wait for you to be my dirty slut wife," Matt told her as took her hand, leading her up to the bedroom to continue.


12