A Cuckold Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
629 Followers

Will she show off her cunt, God I fucking hope so? Matt thought as he looked at his wife sitting without a care in the world.

Claire quickly returned with the shoes. Taking them out of the box, she passed them to Liz.

Liz slipped her foot into one of the shoes, then bent forward to buckle the straps.

Matt watched from behind the row of chairs as Liz bent forward, seeing Claire's eyes widen as she was afforded a view down the top of Liz's dress. He was a little surprised that she didn't look away. In fact, she seemed to be trying to get a better look down her dress. Bloody hell, she's checking out her tits. The world really is full of perverts, who'd have guessed?

"Do you need help with that?" Claire asked, seeing Liz struggling with the buckle. Kneeling in front of Liz, she began buckling the straps for her. Once finished, she looked up, asking," It's not too tight, is it?"

"They feel a little tight around the toes," Liz replied, looking at the shoes.

"Let see, " Claire lifted Liz's foot onto her lap, pressing her thumb around the tip of the shoes, checking the fit.

"They do feel a little tight, " Claire said, raising her head, her eyes widening as she looked up Liz's dress.

Fuck, she can see up my dress, Liz thought, fighting the urge to close her legs, not wanting to offend her while at the same time wanting her to look at her wet pussy.

Matt once again felt his cock hardening as he watched Claire looking up his wife's dress at her smooth pussy. Did he imagine it? Or did Liz just allow her knees to move a little further apart?

Liz watched Claire's face blushing as she relaxed her legs, allowing her knee to fall to the side, exposing her bald pussy. Christ, and I thought flashing the Gasman was exciting... She's not looking away. Fucking hell, she's looking at my cunt. Liz could feel her juices begin to flow again. This stunning woman is looking at my pussy. Oh God, what I'd give to have her face between my legs.

Claire looked up at Liz, a smile spreading across her face. "I think you need to try a different size." She took one more look up Liz's dress before placing her foot back onto the floor, then stood up, smiling down at Liz. She then made her way to the back of the store to retrieve another pair of shoes.

Liz turned to Matt, whispering, "Did you see that? She was looking up my dress."

"I know. My cocks so fucking hard I think it might explode... God, you're such a slut. I love it."

Liz was about to say something else when Claire walked back out onto the shop floor, stopping at the counter, speaking to her male colleague. As they watched, he looked over towards Liz, his facial expression hard to read, then nodding at Claire as she talked to him.

Oh fuck, I hope she's not upset, Liz thought as Claire approached her carrying a shoebox while the male assistant watched.

Taking the shoes out of the box, Claire knelt down. Lifting Liz's right foot, she slipped a shoe onto her foot then tied the straps while keeping her eyes fixed firmly on her feet.

"How's that? Is it better?" Claire asked, looking up from her foot into her eyes for the first time since returning.

"Yeah, much better, " Liz replied, looking into her deep blue eyes.

"I don't know," Claire said, looking thoughtful, "Maybe we need a second opinion," standing up, she called the man at the counter over to help her.

Matt watched him walk slowly over to where Liz sat, unsure whether to put a stop to their fun and games, wondering if they had gone too far and upset Claire. He needn't have worried.

"Hi, I'm Chris." Seeing the confused look on Liz's face, he continued, "I'm Claire's husband. We run the store together."

Liz looked over at Claire, who was looking at her with an amused expression. She couldn't believe it. She'd just called her husband over to her, knowing that she wasn't wearing any underwear. I guess we're not the only perv's here today, she thought as she watched a smile spread across Claire's face.

"Let's try the other one, " Chris said, kneeling in front of her, pushing his knees between her feet, gently pulling her towards him, forcing her to part her legs.

Liz allowed Chris to take control, lifting her unshoed foot and placing it into his lap as he reached for the other shoe. With both her legs stretched out, she was forced to scoop forward, bringing her ass to the edge of the seat.

As he placed the second shoe onto her foot, Chris held her leg so that she had to part her knees. Liz watched his face as he looked up between her thighs, smiling as he eyed her bald pussy. Christ, he isn't even trying to be subtle about it, Liz thought. That's it. Look at my pussy. I fucking love it. I bet you'd like to fuck me, wouldn't you? Liz thought, relaxing her legs, allowing her thighs to part.

While Chris fitted her shoes, Matt walked around to stand by the counter, getting a better view of Chris staring up his wife's dress. He watched as Liz spread her legs, the light bouncing off the wall mirror in front of her sending a beam of light straight up between her thighs, lighting up her exposed pussy. Chris made no attempt to hide the fact he was looking straight up between her legs, studying her bald pussy.

Matt walked over to stand behind Chris, affording him the same view up Liz's dress. Her pussy lips were red and puffy, with a film of pussy juice shining on her lips and upper thighs, a clear indication of just how turned on flashing strangers in public had made her.

"You'd be surprised how often this happens."

Matt turned to see that Claire had come over to stand beside him. His face reddening a little, feeling like a naughty schoolchild who'd been caught trying to steal a glimpse up the teacher's skirt.

They watched as Chris ran his hands over the toes of the shoes testing the fit. Then to Matt's delight, moved his hands up the back of her calves, causing Liz to draw in her breath, stopping just short of her knees before asking, "Would you like to try walking in them?"

Matt looked at Claire's smiling face asking, "This doesn't bother you? Another woman flashing her pussy to your husband?"

"It did at first; now it's become a bit of a turn-on for both of us, especially when they flash me as well. There's something erotic about having another woman flash their pussy to me, especially when they do it with such confidence. Plus, it almost always ends in a sale." Claire said, laughing, looking at Liz as she opened her legs wider for them all. She was looking up at Claire, clearly having heard what she had just said.

Matt couldn't help feeling relieved, he'd seen plenty of accounts of men watching their wives flashing in public on the internet, but this was the first time he'd actually met anyone who shared his fantasies. He couldn't help wondering if Claire ever reciprocated by flashing the customers herself.

"What about you? Do you enjoy watching your wife showing her pussy to other men... and women? I bet this was your idea, wasn't it? It's usually the man's idea... at first." Claire asked, almost teasing him.

Matt looked at her quizzically as she continued, "Chris likes me to flash the customers now and then as well. Like I said, you'd be surprised how often this kind of thing happens."

God, I'd love to see that, Matt thought as they watched the show going on in front of them.

Liz had now stood up, walking a few steps while they all stared at her. Chris seemed to be paying more attention to her ass than the shoes. Who could blame him? The shape of her firm pert buttocks was enough to turn heads where ever she went.

"Very sexy, " Chris told her as she sat back into the chair.

"Thank you," Liz said, placing her left foot back into Chris's lap for him to remove the shoes. She immediately opened her thighs, showing them all her pussy once more.

Oh God, that's it, look at my pussy, Liz thought. Her excitement growing as she wantonly exposed herself. Would you like to lick my pussy? I bet you would!

Matt watched, his cock growing hard despite his attempt to control himself. He couldn't believe he was standing next to another man's wife while his own wife was flashing her cunt to her husband.

Once Chris had removed the shoe, Liz placed her foot back into his lap. When Chris lifted her other foot, holding it up in front of his chest, Liz dropped her knee to the side, fully opening her crutch up to his gaze. Even from their vantage point, both Matt and Claire could see the moisture on her puffy pussy lips. She was visibly turned on.

Liz looked up at both Matt and Claire, smiling as she spread her legs wider, showing them all her very wet cunt. God, I'm so fucking turned on; I'm going to need some serious fucking after this.

Matt couldn't believe that this beautiful woman was his wife. The fact she was willing to live out his fantasies only enhanced his love for her; he couldn't imagine many men's wives would expose themselves in public like this, let alone going along with his plan to watch her fuck other men. At this moment, he felt like the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

All too soon, the show was over. Chris had removed the shoes and placed Liz's feet back onto the floor. Once he'd boxed the shoes, he stood up, looking down at Liz as she put her old shoes back on.

Matt watched as Liz looked up, her eye coming to rest on the tent in Chris's trousers. Well, I certainly made his day, she thought, looking at the shape of his hard cock. Pushing herself up from the chair, Liz followed Chris over to the tills.

Matt stood back, watching as Liz paid for the shoes exchanging a few words with Chris as she put her card back into her purse.

Once out of the shop, Matt asked, "What did he say to you at the till? I couldn't hear it."

Liz looked up at him, her face beaming, "He said I have a beautiful pussy and that he'd love to taste it sometime."

"I'd love to see that, " Matt told her, thinking about the night ahead.


mbtaichi
mbtaichi
629 Followers
12