A Cuckold Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Liz live out Matt's fantasy of her fucking other men.
8.8k words
4.57
47.5k
125

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
629 Followers

"Are you ready?" Matt called from the living room. He'd been waiting almost an hour for Liz to emerge from the bedroom.

When she finally appeared in the doorway, Matt's mouth fell open. With one hand placed on the door frame above her head and the other on her hip, she leaned against the doorframe with her legs slightly parted with one knee bent.

"Wow," Matt said as he looked at his wife dressed in her new outfit.

Her hard nipples were visibly pressing into the white silk of her top, and her long sinuous legs framed beautifully by the short black skirt that came down to just a few inches below her crotch. And those shoes, totally worth every penny. All in all, she looked sluty, sexy. The perfect slut wife outfit.

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Of course not." Liz lifted the front of her skirt to prove the point, showing him her smoothly shaved pussy.

Pulling on a small leather jacket, Liz asked, "Are you ready?"

Matt once again looked at his wife. The leather jacket just about covered her exposed tits. She had left it open, so when she turned towards him, he got another glimpse at her tits for just a second before the jacket settled back in place.

"I could throw you on the sofa and fuck you right now," Matt told her as she checked herself one last time in the mirror.

"Well, you'll just have to wait your turn, won't you," Liz teased him.

They drove the short journey to the bar in silence, both lost in their thoughts. They had already laid out a strategy for the night ahead whereby Matt would take her into the bar, have one drink with her and then leave.

As they pulled up outside, Liz asked, "Are you sure you want to go through with this? This is your last chance to change your mind."

Matt turned in his seat, taking her hand," I've never been more excited in my life. As long as you're ok with this, then so am I."

"Ok, but remember if either of us wants to stop at any time we do," Liz said, leaning forward, kissing him on the lips, then opened her door.

Liz entered the bar first, closely followed by Matt. Several heads turned to look at Liz as she walked confidently towards the bar. And who could blame them? With her long shapely legs showing up to just below her ass cheeks and her jacket left open, leaving the sides resting against her tits, revealing a large portion of flesh down the centre of her body, leaving no doubt that she wasn't wearing a bra.

Matt looked around the bar as Liz perched herself onto a bar stall. It was still quite early, so the bar wasn't very busy yet, meaning that anyone still watching her had a great view as she turned towards the bar at a forty-five-degree angle crossing her legs, revealing her thigh all the way up to just below her ass cheek. From the angle she sat, they could also see the inside of her tit, the leather jacket only just hiding her nipple.

Matt joined her at the bar, ordered a drink for them both, which he drank down quickly. They spent the next half an hour chatting quietly before Matt said," Last chance to back out," as he stood to leave.

"I'll see you when I get home," Liz kissed him on the cheek before turning back to the bar ordering another drink.

Liz felt a pang of guilt as she watched Matt leave the bar. I'm a married woman for fuck's sake. Even though this whole thing was Matt's idea, and she was a very willing participant, she still felt a little guilty. Married couples were supposed to be monogamous, weren't they? They were both consenting adults, so why feel guilty about something they had both agreed to? Why do I still feel like I'm doing something wrong? Liz sat alone for a while, concluding that it was a societal thing. Society dictated that married couples weren't supposed to experiment and live out their fantasies, especially if they involved other people. But why not? Was it because society indoctrinated people into the idea that having more than one sexual partner at a time was somehow wrong, dirty, to be avoided? This made no sense to her. If everyone involved consented and was open and honest about what they were doing, what was there to feel guilty about? What was wrong with having sex just for fun? Why did it have to be anything other than what was intended? A night of heated passion and pleasure for everyone concerned.

Liz surveyed the room, putting these thoughts out of her mind, her eyes falling on a familiar face.

It wasn't until about four hours later, that Matt heard the taxi pull up outside, then loud voices as they approached the front door. His stomach lurched as he heard Liz's laughter closely followed by two male voices. Christ, she's picked up more than one! Fucking hell. Matt hadn't imagined that she would return with more than one man, especially as this would be their first time sharing.

He stood as Liz opened the living room door, looking slightly dishevelled, her silk blouse partially pulled out of her skirt, her hair looking a little messed up. She smiled, then ran across the room, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him hard on the lips. Although obviously drunk, she still seemed to be in complete control of her faculties. Liz had always been able to handle her drink.

"You remember Craig, don't you? This is his work colleague Ian." Liz said, turning to the two men standing in the doorway.

"Of course," Matt said, a little surprised to see the Gasman once again. Regaining his composure, he walked over to Craig shaking his hand, then Ian's, who appeared to be about the same age as Craig, although a little shorter and not quite as well built.

"Go get them a beer," Liz told Matt, immediately taking control of the situation.

Both men smiled as he passed by on his way to the kitchen; he heard the stereo come on as he retrieved four cold beers from the back of the fridge, quickly returning to the living room handing the bottles to the two men, then one to Liz.

"They both know why they are here, so sit down and enjoy the show," Liz commanded, pointing to the sofa.

Happy to let her take charge, Matt dutifully sat down, his cock hardening, finding that having her dominate him in front of these two men excited him.

Liz took one swig from her beer before placing it on the floor beside the TV. As she bent forward, her skirt rose up over her ass cheeks, giving all three men a glimpse of her wet pussy lips for just a second. When she stood back up, Liz began swaying to the music, all the while keeping her back to them as she removed her leather jacket.

Matt did not doubt in his mind that both men already knew that she didn't have a bra on beneath the silk top. And judging from her dishevelled appearance when she had entered the house, they may have already copped a feel in the taxi.

All three men watched Liz as she moved her hips from side to side in time with the music, the flared skirt just about covering her ass cheeks.

Matt looked at the other two men as they watched his wife dancing, their eyes wide with excitement.

Liz turned to face them, still swaying to the music, her tits now fully exposed beneath the see-through silk top. Matt noted that her nipples were as hard as his cock.

Liz held her hand out to Craig, moving into the middle of the room, pulling him into an embrace as they began to slowly move in unison to the music. As they swayed together, Liz pushed a leg between Craig's. With her thighs now on either side of one of his, she started rubbing her crotch against his leg.

Matt shifted in his seat, his hard cock becoming uncomfortable inside his jeans as he watched Craig lower his mouth to Liz's. At first, they kissed tentatively, as if testing the boundaries. Liz pulled away, looking over at Matt, smiling seductively, then pulled Craig's face back to her as she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue between his lips, kissing him passionately. As they kissed, Craig ran his large, strong hands slowly down her back, rubbing the small of her back for a few seconds before dropping his hand down to her ass, pulling her tightly into his body.

Matt's heart beat fast and hard as he watched his wife kissing another man while he groped her ass right there in front of him. Oh God, she looks so fucking horny; this is even better than I'd imagined. Although he felt a little jealous, especially about the way she kissed him with such passion, he had to admit to himself that he was turned on by the scene in front of him beyond all measure. His heart skipped a beat when Craig reached beneath her skirt, squeezing her ass cheeks as he pushed his hips forward, pushing his swollen cock hard against her belly.

Liz gasped into Craig's mouth as she felt his big strong hand squeezing her ass and pulling her closer against his body. His hands felt rough, manly, the hands of a manual worker. Feeling her pussy juices begin to flow, she pressed herself against his large cock. I can't wait to feel that monster inside me. God, I hope Matt can handle what's about to happen. I'm going to fuck both of these men and make him watch.

Liz turned her head towards Ian, tilting her head, indicating that he should join them.

Matt watched mouth agape as Ian got up off the sofa and walked over to the other two, positioning himself behind Liz. He took hold of her waist, moving close so that his crotch rubbed against her ass, forcing Craig to move his hand out of the way. Ian wasted no time at all; within seconds, he reached around her body, taking one of Liz's breasts into his hand, squeezing the soft flesh and teasing her sensitive nipple with his fingers.

Liz stopped kissing Craig, leaning back into Ian as he began kissing her neck.

Craig looked down at Liz's tits, running his hands up over her flat stomach and onto her tits, causing Liz to close her eyes as his fingers brushed over her hard nipples, moaning as she pushed her chest forward into Craig's hand.

Shifting his position on the sofa, Matt leaned back and stretched his legs out, rubbing his swollen cock through his jeans as he watched his wife sandwiched between these two men. The sight of his young wife dancing between them while they both touched her up thrilled him. He began to wonder whether she was going to fuck them both at the same time or individually. God, I hope they spit roast her. She'd look amazing with a cock in her pussy and her mouth at the same time.

While he watched, Craig began to unbutton Liz's silk blouse. Starting at the bottom, he worked his way up, stepping back a little when he reached the last button. Liz looked over at Matt, smiling as Craig pulled the blouse open, fully exposing her tits. Her mouth opened as Craig leaned down, taking her left breast into his mouth as he pushed the blouse from her shoulders, dropping it to the floor.

Liz moaned aloud when she felt Craig's tongue circling her hard nipple. She'd always had sensitive nipples and loved having her tits sucked and teased. Looking over to Matt, she watched as he rubbed his swollen cock over the top of his trousers. He loves it. Any doubts that Matt wouldn't go through with their plan tonight were immediately squashed when he winked at her. Liz smiled, placing her hand onto the back of Craig's head, pulling him hard into her tit.

While Craig was busy playing with her tits, Ian took the opportunity to rub his hands over her pert bottom. Using both hands, he caressed and massaged her muscular buttocks over her skirt. When Liz pushed her ass back at him encouragingly, he reached down, running his hand up the back of her thigh.

Matt watched open-mouthed as Ian's hand disappeared under his wife's skirt. At first, he rubbed her ass, then reached lower, running his hand up the inside of her thighs. Bending his knees, Ian pushed his hand between her legs, moving his hand higher and higher. He must be touching her pussy. I bet she's wet, I bet she's wetter than she's ever been before, Matt thought as he watched another man touching his wife's pussy for the first time.

Liz held her breath when she felt Ian running his hand up the inside of her thigh, pushing her ass back towards him in encouragement. She'd never felt so horny in her life. The fact that Matt was watching her acting like a total slut in front of him was quite possibly the most erotic experience of her life. And that was saying something considering her past. She gasped when his fingers came into contact with her moist pussy lips, moving slowly up between them until his fingers found her swollen clit.

Liz fought to remain standing as her knees grew weak as Ian began rubbing her clit. Craig must have sensed something as he stopped sucking her tits; standing up straight, he held her up in his strong arms.

"Aaaah. Oh fuck," Liz moaned when she felt one of Ian's fingers slip between her lips into her drenched pussy.

Matt watched his wife as her facial expression changed into a picture of pure ecstasy. He must be touching her pussy. I hope he's fingering her! She loves it, the dirty fucking slut. Matt felt a little guilty by his thoughts, but that's what he wanted. He wanted her to act like a slut, to be his slut wife.

Liz reluctantly pushed Ian's hand away, not wanting him to stop playing with her pussy, but felt she would collapse if she stayed standing. Taking both their hands, she led both men over to the larger of the two sofas in the room, directly opposite Matt.

Turning to face them, Liz slowly unzipped her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, kicking it in Matt's direction, leaving her standing naked, apart from her new slut shoes. Liz felt butterflies in her stomach as the two men looked her up and down. She'd thought that she would feel embarrassed, even vulnerable, while standing naked in front of what were effectively two complete strangers. But on the contrary, she felt a sense of control, even power over all the men in the room. She loved being the centre of attention, taking pleasure from all the eyes looking at her naked body.

God, I need a cock inside me, Liz thought as she sat back onto the sofa.

Matt smiled, nodding as he looked at Liz standing naked in front of these two men while they looked her up and down, appraising her body. He began to undo the buttons on his trousers, knowing that he was about to see his fantasy of seeing his wife fuck other men come true.

"Very nice," Craig said, followed by a low whistle.

"Nice," Ian said as he began to pull his shirt over his head. Liz took hold of Craig's waistband, pulling him closer towards her, she began to unbuckle his belt while he also pulled his T-shirt up over his head, throwing it onto the sofa beside Matt as if saying," Look what I'm about to do!"

Once she'd unbuckled his belt, Liz lowered Craig's zip and opened his trousers, pulling them down along with his boxer shorts.

As soon as she saw his cock a broad smile spread across Liz's face. Fully erect and pointing towards her face, his rock-hard cock was a least seven inches long with a nice thick base. Liz was a little surprised to see that he had shaved all his pubic hair off, leaving him completely bald and smooth. God, his cock looks beautiful, Liz thought as she absentmindedly parted her knees while Craig stepped out of his clothes and moved forward, bringing his cock within millimetres of her mouth.

Matt held his breath as he watched Liz sit up straight, her eyes widening as she stared at Craig's cock.

With a quick glance in Matt's direction, Liz smiled as she reached around Craig's legs running her hands up the back of his thighs and onto his ass, pulling him towards her.

Then, looking directly into Matt's eyes, Liz wrapped her hand around Craig's cock, her hands looking small as she was only just able to encircle his enormous girth.

Matt's heart was beating so fast, he felt like he was about to have a heart attack as he watched his wife take hold of another man's cock for the first time.

Oh fuck, suck his cock. I want to see you suck his massive cock, Matt thought as he watched Liz run her hand along his long shaft.

Following Craig's lead, Ian and Matt began removing their clothes while watching Liz examine Craig's cock.

Liz watched Matt quickly remove his clothes and then sit back onto the couch, immediately grabbing his hard cock.

Making sure that Matt was watching her, Liz leaned forward until her lips touched the tip of Craig's hard cock. Then keeping her eyes fixed on Matt, she opened her mouth, sliding her lips over the tip of his cock, taking the head into her mouth while Matt watched. Seeing the delight on his face, she pushed her head forward, her lips sliding down his thick shaft swallowing half of his cock. Christ, he's big. Liz thought, wondering if she would be able to take all of him in her mouth. She had prided herself on her ability to deep throat Matt's average size cock. Indeed, she couldn't recall ever not being able to swallow whole any cock that she'd blown during her slut days before she had met Matt.

Matt watched, fascinated as his wife slid her sensual lips down Craig's thick shaft. The reality of seeing his young wife sucking another man's cock right there in front of him exceeded anything he had imagined. He began stroking his rock-hard cock, fighting the urge to get up and join them. They had agreed that he wasn't to join in until she had fucked whomever she brought home, it hadn't entered his mind that Liz would bring more than one person home with her on her first outing, but now that she had, he couldn't wait to join in.

Not wanting to be left out Ian, knelt on the couch beside Liz, who immediately took hold of his cock, slowly stroking him as she began to slide her lips up and down Craig's cock.

Matt watched, mesmerised, as Liz eagerly sucked Craig's large cock into her mouth. Holding the base of his thick shaft with her fingertips, she looked at Matt as she swallowed his entire cock. How the fuck is she not gagging. Matt wondered as she began moving her head faster and faster.

Craig took hold of the back of Liz's head, pulling her mouth onto his cock as he thrust his hips forward, fucking her mouth, causing her to moan loudly on his cock.

Far too soon for Matt's liking, Liz pulled away from Craigs cock.

"Do you like watching me suck another man's cock as much as you thought you would?" Liz asked as she held both men's cocks in her hands, slowly running her hands along their stiff shafts.

"Fuck me, yes, it's even better than I ever imagined," Matt told her as he lay back onto the sofa, stroking his cock.

"You're not upset I brought home two men?" Liz asked.

"Do I look upset?" Matt said by way of an answer, smiling at his wife.

"No, I just wanted to make sure that you are still ok with this," Liz answered while studying the two cocks in her hands.

Matt watched fascinated as Liz inspected both cocks, lifting them up to look at the underside of their shafts while studying their swollen ball sacks.

Craig pulled his cock away from Liz's hand; turning to Matt, he asked, "You want to watch us fuck your wife?"

"Yeah, "Matt replied, a little embarrassed, unable to meet his eyes.

Craig looked intently at Matt for a few seconds before dropping to his knees between Liz's spread thighs. Nodding his head, he turned to Liz, placing his hands beneath her knees, he pulled her forward until her ass was just on the edge of the couch. Spreading her thighs, Craig looked at her pussy, visibly breathing in deeply through his nose, taking in the scent of her sodden pussy.

While Craig stared at her pussy, Liz pulled Ian's face down to hers, their lips meeting as she opened her mouth, allowing him to push his tongue deep into her mouth. When she felt Ian's hand upon her breast, she moaned loudly into his mouth, placing a hand on the back of his head, pulling him into a deep passionate kiss.

mbtaichi
mbtaichi
629 Followers