A Cuckold Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mbtaichi
mbtaichi
629 Followers

While they were kissing, Craig ran his hands along the inside of her thigh, teasing her by pulling back before reaching her exposed pussy.

Matt watched as Craig slowly moved his face closer to Liz's pussy, using both hands to force her legs even wider.

As soon as she felt Craig's hot breath on her wet pussy lips, Liz reached down, grabbing hold of his hair pulling him roughly into her wet cunt.

"Eat my pussy," Liz pleaded, pushing her hips forward encouragingly. He started slowly, licking around her outer lips, teasing her as she eagerly tried to get him to eat her pussy. Starting at the bottom of her slit, he licked up between her lips, pressing his tongue into her open cunt for just a second before continuing up towards her clit.

"Aaaaah," Liz screamed as she felt Craig's tongue touch her sensitive bud for the first time. Pulling his face hard against her crotch, she began grinding her hips, increasing the pressure on her clit as he flicked his tongue expertly, driving her towards an orgasm.

While Craig worked on her clit, Ian leaned down, taking one of her tits into his mouth. Twirling his tongue around her hard nipple, he sucked hard, drawing her tit deep into his mouth. Liz had always had sensitive nipples and loved it when Matt sucked on her tits while fucking her, but the sensation of having one man flicking his tongue over her clit while at the same time having another sucking her tits was driving her crazy. Feeling what she hoped to be the first of many orgasms building, she looked over at Matt as he sat playing with his cock while watching two men using their mouths on his wife.

Matt sat forward, seeing Craig's tongue pressing against Liz's swollen clit, moving his head from side to side as he rapidly flicked his tongue over her clit, driving her into a frenzy.

"Aaaaahhhh, Ahhaa, oh fuck I'm cumming."

Matt watched as Liz squirmed under the attention of both men, her stomach muscles starting to spasm as she came. Christ, I don't think I've ever seen her cum so fast, Matt thought, sitting up to get a better view of Craig's tongue flicking over his wife's clit.

Matt had conflicting emotions as he watched his wife cumming from the attentions of two other men. Excitement that they were living out their fantasies, guilt that he enjoyed watching his wife acting like a slut, mixed in with a considerable amount of jealousy. Not because his wife was naked and about to be fucked by two other men, but because they had made her cum faster than he had ever been able to do. Was it strange that that was what he was worried about? Shouldn't he be more concerned about her fucking other men in the first place rather than how much it seemed to turn her on? But this was all his idea, he'd encouraged her. So, did he have the right to feel these emotions?

All these feelings were washed away by the pure elation of witnessing his sexy wife with her legs spread wide and another man's tongue lapping at her wet cunt as she came on his face.

Once her orgasm subsided, Craig waited patiently for her to catch her breath before raising himself up onto his knees, bringing his cock in line with Liz's soaking wet cunt.

"Ahh, fuck me... Fuck me while my husband watches it's what he's been waiting for all night," Liz said, looking at Matt as she grabbed hold of Craigs cock, guiding him towards her waiting pussy.

Matt stood, moving over to kneel on the couch beside Liz on the opposite side to Ian, thinking, Jesus, I'm about to watch another man fuck my wife.

Liz looked up at Matt as she pulled Craig's cock closer to her open pussy, "You want to watch, don't you? You want to watch him fuck me," Liz asked in a commanding voice.

"Yes," Matt leaned forward until his head was above her pelvis, giving him the best possible view.

Liz moaned when she felt Craigs large cock come into contact with her pussy for the first time. While she rubbed the head of his cock up through her swollen lips, she shuffled down until she was lying on the sofa with her ass hanging over the edge.

Both Matt and Ian watched awe-struck as Craig pushed his hips forward, the head of his cock disappearing between Liz's puffy red pussy lips.

"Oh, Fuck," Liz closed her eyes as she felt another man's cock enter her pussy for the first time in years. She was surprised not to feel any guilt at all, not even a little bit! And why should she? They had both agreed to this.

The sensation of another man's cock inside her, especially one as large as Craig's, while her husband watched approvingly instantly drove her towards another orgasm. Jesus, he hasn't even started to fuck me properly and I'm about to cum again already! Craig pushed forward slowly, filling her welcoming pussy with his hard cock until he was fully inside.

Matt held his breath while watching Craig keep still inside his wife's wet pussy for a few seconds before pulling out slowly. Christ, his cocks covered with her juices, Matt thought as Craig pushed his cock back into Liz's waiting pussy, this time much more forcefully.

"Ah fuck me," Liz lifted her hips to meet Craig as he began fucking her, slamming his cock into her harder with each thrust.

"Oh God, your cock feels so good inside me," Liz moaned as she turned to Matt, making sure that he was watching this huge cock filling her wet cunt.

This is really happening, oh my God. He's fucking my wife, Matt thought as he watched Craig fucking Liz. It's only been a week since she caught me watching those videos. This is fucking amazing.

"Aahh, that's it, fuck me. Fuck me while my husband watches. Fill my dirty sluty cunt with your cum. It's what he wants. Isn't it?"

Matt turned to Liz as she spoke, her face a picture of pure ecstasy. "Yes," he said, leaning forward, pressing his lips to hers.

Liz opened her lips, allowing Matt to push his tongue into her mouth. Christ, I've just had two other men's cocks in my mouth, and he still wants to snog me! Liz thought, twirling her tongue around her husband's as he explored her mouth.

Matt looked down over Liz's body as he kissed her, watching Craig ramming his cock into her juicy cunt as he fucked her with abandon.

Liz moaned into Matt's mouth as she felt Ian's hand squeezing her tits and pinching her hard nipples. Pushing Matt away, she turned towards Ian, finding his cock just inches from her mouth.

Matt watched, awe-struck as his wife opened her mouth as Ian pushed his hips forward. Liz closed her lips around the head of Ian's cock as she moved her head forward, swallowing the length of his shaft.

Fucking hell, Liz was going further than he'd ever thought she would. Even though they had talked at length about what they wanted to do, Matt had always had doubts she would actually go through with it. But here she was, being spit roasted right in front of him! A cock in her pussy and a cock in her mouth! Fucking amazing. Sitting back into the corner of the sofa, Matt watched his wife give herself entirely to these two men.

Liz moaned loudly onto Ian's cock as Craig picked up the pace, fucking her hard and fast, their bodies coming together with a slapping noise. Simultaneously, her lips slid along Ian's stiff shaft, sucking his cock deep into her throat as her body moved back and forth in time with Craig's thrusting cock.

Matt watched his wife while stroking his cock as she enjoyed the attention of two other men right in front of him. It wasn't long before he felt himself about to cum, so he stopped stroking his cock, wanting to stay hard to fuck Liz once both men had fucked her.

Craig started to grunt, nearing his orgasm. Sensing he was about to cum, Liz pulled her mouth from Ian's cock, looking at Matt as she said, "Cum inside me, fill my cunt with your cum."

Hooking her feet behind Craig's ass, Liz held him deep inside her pussy.

"Aaaah fuck I'm cuming."

Matt watched Craig push forward as his ass clenched, knowing his cum was shooting from the end of his cock into his wife's waiting pussy. His body covered in sweat; he shook as he filled Liz with his sperm.

"Fill me up, fill my dirty slut cunt with your cum," Liz moaned as she felt Craig's cum shoot into her sodden pussy. Moving her hips up and down, she milked his cock, drawing every last drop from him.

"Ahh, Ahhhhhh," Liz moaned, the feeling of another man's cum filling her wet pussy for the first time in years, causing her to cum again. The sound of Craig's cum mixed with her juices as he slowly rocked back and forth inside her could be heard throughout the room.

Once they had calmed down a little, Craig slowly withdrew his cock from Liz's cum filled cunt.

Matt quickly leaned forward, positioning his head directly above Liz's pelvis, watching as Craig pulled his cock out of his wife's pussy. His cock was covered in their love juices, with a thin string of cum stretching from the end of his cock to her pussy for a few seconds before breaking. A stream of cum mixed with pussy juices trickled from her open hole, running down between her ass cheeks over her asshole onto the sofa.

Matt held his breath as he watched, fighting the urge to shoot his load just from looking at his wife's cum filled cunt; he was so excited by the sight of her dirty cunt. His fantasy of seeing his wife fuck someone else was finally a reality and was even better than he could have imagined.

Ian stood up, moving between Liz's spread legs as soon as Craig step back.

"No, wait, "Liz told him forcefully.

Ian immediately stepped away with a look of disappointment.

"My husband needs to clean me up before he gets to watch you fuck me," Liz said, looking at Matt expectantly.

Ever the gentleman, and misunderstanding her, Craig turned, saying, "I'll get a towel from the kitchen.

"No." Liz paused, leaving Craig looking confused.

"He's going to clean me with his mouth," Liz said, looking at Matt.

The look on both Craig and Ian's faces made her burst out laughing. She hadn't told them about this part of their plan. They were both clearly shocked by the idea.

"Fucking hell, are you sure you want to do that?" Craig said, looking at Matt as he rose from the sofa.

"Definitely," Matt replied eagerly.

Matt moved between Liz's wide-open legs, his erect cock pointing straight out in front of him. Kneeling, he stared at her pussy. From this low angle, he could see into her open pussy where a pool of Craigs cum sat just inside her cunt. A large amount of cum had seeped from her, leaving a trail down between her ass cheeks. Fucking hell, her cunt looks amazing, full of another man's cum! This close to her used pussy, Matt's nostrils were full with the smell of sex. Not just the sweet scent of her pussy juices but the strong smell of Craig's cum as well.

"Come on, Ian's waiting to fuck me. Clean my dirty cum filled cunt for him. You don't want your wife to have a dirty pussy when she's fucking other men do you?" Liz said as she took hold of her knees, pulling them back towards her shoulders, giving Matt full access to her used pussy and causing more cum to seep from between her puffy pussy lips.

Unable to resist her request, Matt leaned forward, his heart beating hard in his chest as he extended his tongue, running it up through her wet lips, tasting another man's cum for the first time in his life. Looking at Liz, he smiled, opening his mouth to show her the cum on his tongue before swallowing. He then pressed his face into her pussy, pushing his tongue deep into her cunt, eliciting a loud moan. Eating another man's cum from his wife's pussy was, without doubt, the most erotic thing he'd ever done in his life.

"Clean my pussy. Clean it up before my next lover fucks me, "Liz harshly commanded.

"Mmmmm," Matt moaned, pressing his face into her used pussy, at the same time moving his head from side to side, covering his face in a combination of her pussy juices and cum.

"Fucking hell, I can't believe you're doing that. That's fucking nasty," Ian said quietly, clearly shocked by Matt's actions.

As he moved his tongue down between her ass cheeks, licking up the cum from around Liz's ass hole, Matt thought that that was the most he'd heard Ian say since walking through the door.

"You love it, don't you? You love eating the cum from my dirty cum filled cunt," Liz said, moaning as Matt began cleaning the remaining cum from around her pussy lips.

Matt looked up at Liz; grinning, he wiped his face with the back of his hand before standing. "I fucking love it. You dirty slut."

"I'm your slut wife," Liz replied happily.

As he stepped away, Matt looked at Ian nodding his head towards Liz's open legs, "Go on then fuck my slutty wife," telling him it was his turn to fuck Liz.

Ian didn't need telling twice. He immediately knelt between Liz's spread legs and plunged his cock deep into her open pussy.

"Ahhaa, fuck, that feels good. Fuck me. Fuck me like the slut I am," Liz screamed, pushing her hip forward to meet Ian's thrusting cock as he began fucking her hard and fast.

Matt looked down from above Liz, watching Ian's cock sliding in and out of her used cunt, accompanied by loud squelching noises and the slap of his balls as they hit her ass cheeks with each powerful thrust.

Liz looked up at Matt as he watched her fucking another man for the second time that night. His pleasure at seeing her fucking other men was written all over his face. Oh, fuck, this is fucking amazing. He loves it. He loves watching me fuck other men and acting like a slut. I guess I didn't quite believe him when he said that's what he wanted, but clearly, it is.

Feeling another orgasm building, Liz commanded Matt, "Suck my tits. Suck my tits while he fucks me and fills my dirty slut cunt with his cum."

Matt watched Ian's cock slamming into her pussy for a few more seconds, then leaned forward, sucking one of her tits into his mouth, causing Liz to moan with pleasure as he scratched her sensitive nipple with his teeth. The feeling of her tit moving beneath his mouth, wobbling as Ian's thrusting cock moved her whole body back and forth, only adding to his satisfaction.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels so good inside me. Fuck me hard so my husband can watch. He loves seeing your hard cock sliding between my pussy lips. He loves watching you fuck me."

Ian slammed into her a few more times, pushing her up onto the sofa with the force of his thrusting cock before pulling out and standing.

"Get on your knees. I'm going to fuck you from behind," Ian told her.

"Mmmm, that sounds good," Liz sat up, moving to kneel on all fours on the mat in the middle of the room, spreading her knees as wide as she could, pushing her ass back in Craig's direction, giving him a fantastic view of her open cunt and asshole.

Ian stood behind Liz, looking down at her, seeing her open ass cheeks and invitingly wet cunt.

"What a fucking view," Ian said, running his hand up over her pussy lips and continuing up between her ass cheeks, pressing his thumb against her exposed butt hole.

Matt sat on the sofa, watching as Liz moaned loudly, pushing her ass back into Ian's probing thumb. Then to his complete surprise, Ian roughly slapped first one ass cheek, then the other, leaving red handprints where he'd struck her.

"Aaaah, that's nice. I'm a dirty little slut wife. I deserve to be punished," Liz said, looking at Matt as she said it, inviting him to slap her ass as well.

"Slap her ass," Craig said from his position on the sofa.

Standing, Matt looked down at Liz from behind. What a view! He thought as he looked at her spread ass cheeks and exposed asshole. Her puffy red outer pussy lips were wide open, revealing her inner lips. The mixture of her pussy juices and the remains of Craig's cum had left a frothy white mess around her open pussy. God, she looks so fuckable. I can't wait to plunge my cock into her cum filled cunt.

With that thought, Matt spanked Liz on the ass, a satisfying loud slapping noise filling the room.

"Mmmmm," Liz moaned as he spanked her again, closing her eyes. Oh, fuck, that feels good. Kneeling on the floor and feeling completely exposed in every way and at the mercy of three men was driving her crazy. She'd never wanted to be fucked so badly in her life.

"Ahhhhhh," Liz looked back over her shoulder. Matt had just slapped her pussy, sending a jolt of pleasure through her whole body.

Matt slapped her wet cunt again, making sure to hit her clit, causing her to scream out in ecstasy. Before he had the chance to spank her again, Ian stepped behind Liz, intending to continue fucking her.

"No, wait," Liz said.

Then looking at Matt, telling him, "Lay on the floor," seamlessly changing from a submissive role to once again being in total control.

"No, lay with your head towards me." She said as he began to lay with his head away from her.

Matt did as he was told, laying on his back with his head just below Liz's.

Liz leant down, kissing him passionately, pushing her tongue into his mouth and moaning as she felt Ian's fingers massaging her asshole. Once the kiss ended, she crawled forward over his body, positioning her crotch directly above Matt's face.

Matt looked up at her stretched and open cunt, thinking that she wanted him to eat her out again. That was until he saw her turn to Ian, saying, "Now you can fuck me."

Time seemed to stop for Matt as he watched Ian kneel behind her, lining his cock up with her invitingly open cunt. At first, he felt unsure and a little embarrassed about being so close to another man's hard cock. Although he wanted to eat their cum from his wife's used pussy, he had no desire to touch another man. However, his insecurities quickly disappeared as he looked at the fantastic sight just a few inches above his face.

Matt watched wide-eyed as Ian rubbed the head of his cock up through Liz's pussy lips, which seemed to part of their own accord, inviting his cock into her warm moist hole. He drew his breath in sharply when Ian once again plunged his cock deep into Liz's waiting cunt.

"Ahhhhhh, fuck, that feels so fucking good. Ohhh God, watch him fuck me. His cock feels so fucking good inside my wet cunt. This is what you wanted, isn't it? Now you can see up close as he fucks me," Liz said, leaning forward, blowing on Matt's twitching cock as Ian pulled his rock-hard cock out until only the tip of his swollen purple head remained between her puffy red lips.

"Fuck me, yes," Matt was too busy watching as Ian rammed his cock back into her wet cunt to answer her fully. The excitement of seeing another man's cock plunging into his wife's pussy this close was way beyond anything he had anticipated. Liz's pussy lips stretched back as Ian withdrew again, leaving his cock smothered in a combination of pussy juice and a small amount of Craig's cum. Being this close, the smell was amazing, the sweet smell of Liz's wet cunt and a tiny hint of fresh cum.

Ian began fucking Liz hard and fast, driving his cock deep into her waiting pussy as she pushed back towards him in time with his thrusting cock increasing the force.

Matt watched Ian fuck his wife for a few minutes, amazed that he hadn't cum yet, sure that he wouldn't last long once he got to fuck her cum filled cunt.

Unable to resist the urge to touch her, Matt reached up between her legs, running his hand over her smooth pussy mound until his fingers found her sensitive clit.

"Aaaahh," Liz moaned as he began to move his fingertips rapidly across her swollen clit.

The sight and sound of Ian's cock pounding Liz's wet cunt along with his fingers moving over her clit filled the room, bringing a smile to Matt's face. As he rubbed her swollen clit, he could feel Liz's warm breath on his cock, adding to his pleasure.

"Oh, God, I'm going to cum. Fuck me. Aha Fuuuuuck," Liz screamed as another orgasm flooded through her body.

mbtaichi
mbtaichi
629 Followers