A Cuckold Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he heard these words, Ian said, "I'm going to cum too. Cum on my cock while I fill you with my cum." Adding as he looked down at Matt, "You're a fucking lucky man. I hope when I get married, I can turn her into a slut just like your wife."

"Ahhhhhh, fuck. I can feel him cumming. He's filling my dirty slut cunt with his cum.... I fucking love it." Liz leaned forward, resting her head on Matt's rock-hard cock while they both came.

Matt watched from below as they both came. Ian held himself deep inside her used cunt while his cock twitched, pumping her full of his cum. At the same time, he watched Liz's stomach muscles quivering as she also came. Matt moved his hand away as a small amount of cum seeped from between Liz's pussy lips and Ian's cock, running down over her clit. He instinctively closed his eyes as a small glob fell onto his face, just missing his eyes.

Matt opened his eyes just as Ian slowly pulled his softening cock from Liz's cum filled cunt.

"No, wait," Liz told him forcefully. "Stay inside me while I move up."

Liz shuffled forward on her hands and knees, with Ian struggling to stay with her as she moved down over Matt's body a few inches, bringing her cock filled cunt directly above his mouth.

Looking back at Matt, Liz told him, "Open your mouth."

Matt dutifully opened his mouth as Ian slowly pulled his cock from her full cunt. As soon as the tip of his cock exited her pussy, it was as if the dam had opened; a stream of cum flooded out of her cum filled cunt into his mouth.

"That's it. Open your mouth and eat the cum from my slutty cunt. You wanted me to fuck them. Now you have to clean up my dirty cunt before I let you fuck me."

Matt swallowed rapidly as his mouth filled with a combination of Ian's cum and Liz's pussy juices. Having Liz dominate and humiliate him in front of other men wasn't something they had discussed. But as strange as it seemed, he loved it. Having her take control gave him a sense of release, of peace.

"Wow, that's fucking hot," Matt heard Craig say from behind him as he drank down the cum escaping Liz's open pussy.

Hearing those words, Liz lowered herself, sitting on Matt's face. Planting her cum filled cunt over his mouth, she moved her hips in a circular motion rubbing her wet pussy all over his face covering him in cum and pussy juice. Then easing the pressure on his face allowing him to take a breath, she said, "Stick your tongue inside me, clean my dirty cum filled cunt."

Matt dutifully pushed his tongue into Liz's pussy, amazed at how smooth and slippery the inside of her cunt had become. Liz moaned loudly above him as he scooped out Ian's cum with his tongue, swallowing as much as he could. Once he'd felt he'd cleaned the inside of her pussy he moved to her clit, sucking the swollen bud into his mouth, then began flicking his tongue back and forth, driving her into a frenzy.

Liz ground her pussy against Matt's mouth, moving her hips in time with his expert tongue. Leaning back, she placed her hands on the floor above his head, pressing her weight down on his face smothering him with her wet cunt and ass cheeks. After a few seconds, she placed her feet on the floor, raising herself like a crab, she moved forward an inch or so then sat back onto matt's face.

Matt breathed in deep, filling his lungs with air, opening his mouth, just before Liz sat back on his face with her asshole over his mouth. While both Craig and Ian watched, he began licking her asshole, pushing the tip of his tongue into her while she pressed herself down onto his face again. He could taste both men's cum around her asshole from where it had seeped out of her used cunt. Christ, I should be embarrassed eating her ass in front of other men, but I love it. I love her dominating me, treating me like the cuckold bitch I am!

Matt couldn't quite believe how much he enjoyed her dominating him, even humiliating him in front of these men.

Just as he thought he would pass out from a lack of oxygen, Liz raised her ass off his face. Standing up, she turned around, placing one foot on either side of his waist, asking, "So... do you want to fuck your dirty slut wife now?"

"Fucking hell yes."

Liz smiled at him as she knelt astride his hips. Taking hold of his cock she lined the tip of his cock up with her very wet pussy.

Matt watched as Liz slowly sat, watching his cock disappear into her cum filled cunt. He couldn't recall her pussy ever feeling so good. Warm and very wet, and unbelievably smooth from the lubrication of two men's cum. When he felt the warmth of two loads of cum around the head of his cock deep inside her used cunt, he thought he might cum straight away. Luckily, Liz must have sensed this as she stayed very still, giving him a minute to regain control. Even so, it took all his willpower not to cum.

"Christ, your pussy feels good," Matt told her once he'd calmed down a little.

Liz leaned forward, kissing him while keeping herself fully impaled on his cock.

Liz whispered into his ear so that Craig and Ian didn't hear. "I'm glad we did this; I love you so much."

"I love you too," Matt whispered back as Liz began to move her hips back and forth, rubbing her swollen clit against his pelvic bone.

Matt began moving his hips as she kissed him again, sliding his cock in and out of her used cunt. He started ramming his cock into her as hard as he could, enjoying the squelching sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

Liz sat up, dropping down hard onto Matt's hard cock in time with his thrusts.

Matt watched her tits bouncing as she began to bounce on his cock. A bead of sweat ran down between her tits into her belly button.

"Fuck me. Fuck my cum filled cunt... You love it, don't you?" Liz raised her arm above her head, lifting her tits high on her chest while Matt watched them bouncing.

Taking hold of her hips, Matt drove his cock into her wet cunt, Saying, "I fucking love it. Your cunt feels so fucking good, full of cum."

"God, I love being a slut wife," Liz replied, looking at Craig, who sat on the sofa with his now once again hard cock in his hand.

Matt noticed Liz looking at Craig, "Why don't you suck his cock while I fuck you."

Liz smiled, nodding her head. Christ, he really does want me to act like a total slut for him. It's not enough I've just fucked two men in front of him; now he wants to see me sucking another man's cock while he's fucking me! Lizwatched Craig get up and walk towards her until he stood beside her head.

"You want me to suck his cock?" Liz asked Matt, wanting him to tell her again how much he wanted to see her act like a slut for him.

"Yeah, I want to watch you suck his cock," Matt said, pulling her down roughly onto his cock driving his hip up forcefully to emphasise his desire to watch her with a cock in her mouth while he had his cock in her cum filled cunt.

Liz looked at Matt for a few seconds, then turned her head. Craigs cock was just a few inches away, erect and pointing at her face.

Matt watched wide-eyed as Liz took hold of Craigs cock, running her hand along his long shaft a few times before opening her mouth and sliding her lips over the head.

Liz moaned as she swallowed him deep into her throat while at the same time lifting herself a little and moving her hips back and forth as Matt plunged his cock into her cum filled cunt.

Watching her lips sliding along Craig's cock proved too much for Matt.

"Aaaah, fuck, I'm going to cum," Matt thrust his hips upward as Liz dropped her weight onto his cock, holding him deep inside her wet pussy.

"That's it, cum inside me. Add your cum to my dirty slut cunt. Fill me up! Ahhhhhh, three loads in one night, God that's so fucking horny. So, fucking dirty," Liz said, taking hold of Craig's cock jerking him off while her husband began to pump his spunk into her waiting cunt.

Matt's whole body seemed to go into spasm as he shot spurt after spurt into her, adding his load to her cum filled cunt.

Liz smiled down at Matt as he came, all the while continuing to stroke Craig's cock.

Once Matt had finished cumming, Liz leaned forward, lifting her used pussy from his softening cock, a thin line of cum streaming out from between her open pussy lips.

"God, I love being your slut wife," Liz told him, kissing him softly on the lips before turning to Craig, then over to Ian, saying, "Now you can both fuck me again, make me your cum bucket."

Without waiting for Matt to move out of the way, Craig stepped over his legs kneeling behind Liz and roughly plunged his cock into her full pussy.

The rest of the night was a blur of fucking and sucking, each of them fucking her at least one more time.