A Cuckolds Competition

Story Info
Short story: Wife has a mean idea for cuckolds release day.
1.8k words
4.35
32.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corasi
Corasi
53 Followers

Preliminary note

This is the first shorter story about my wonderful, creative, mean, adorable wife and Queen Corinna and me. A first glimpse. More are in the works. I look forward to your response and feedback. Thank you.

Please note that this story contains the elements of femdom, cuckolding and forced bi. If that's not for you, I recommend not reading the story. To everyone else: Enjoy and have fun ;)

///

Corinna and I have been married for a little over ten years now and have a happy but special relationship, because over the years our marriage has developed into a "female led relationship". However, this is not to be seen negatively, on the contrary, I love this relationship and I love Corinna. Our special connection is characterized especially by two aspects:

I wear a chastity belt, Corinna is my key holder and she decides when and how I have an orgasm. Since she is very sparing with my orgasms, I am horny most of the time and thus extremely devoted to her, which she enjoys very much.

The second important aspect is that she is not monogamous and also has sex with other men. In fact, it is extremely rare that she has sex with me. However, it happens much more often that I watch her having sex with her lovers. She takes great pleasure in sex and in different partners and lives this out. This in turn reduces her desire to sleep with me or to free me from my narrow cage.

Occasionally she takes me to swingers clubs, carries the key to my openly visible cage proudly on a small chain between her beautiful breasts and lets me watch her having fun. Sometimes she lets me sit at the bar while she disappears with a new acquaintance. If she is especially mean, she locks my chastity belt with a small chain to the bar stool.

During such evenings and nights we always meet new like-minded people. Couples or also men, which Corinna likes. As a result, a small circle of friends has developed in the meantime, which has made our sex life even more exciting.

Corinna has not set any binding dates for me, when she allows me an orgasm or how often I deserve one. It has settled that she gives me pleasure about once a month. But even announcing a release day is never a guarantee that it will be honored. Sometimes she spontaneously changes her mind or "forgets". But I'm not allowed to remind her. If I indicate that I want a release, the possibility of a release is automatically postponed for four weeks. That's the deal. Mean but efficient. I never dare to bring it up and every day I hope for the opportunity to be teased by her a bit. Sometimes in special cases she even lets herself go to give me a ruined orgasm.

Two weeks ago Corinna and I were lying in bed in the evening. We were exhausted after a long day. I had spoiled her with my tongue, which she often asks for in the evening before falling asleep. Happy and relaxed, she turned over, pushed her sexy butt against my crotch and said "in fourteen days is your release day". Then she fell asleep. It was a grandiose but also devious announcement, because while she was falling asleep I was suddenly lying in bed wide awake and full of arousing anticipation. It took a very long time before I finally fell asleep.

Now, fourteen days later, we were sitting together at breakfast. So today was going to be the big day. I was full of excitement. Corinna didn't let on and hadn't mentioned anything the last few days that would indicate she had anything special planned or could remember promising me a release. But to remind her? No, I didn't dare.

Suddenly she said, "Guess who's joining us this afternoon?!" I had no idea but my mood instantly worsened because if she had invited visitors, my release would be in the evening at the earliest. That is, if she hadn't forgotten all about it. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Kathy's coming over."

We had met Kathy and her husband two years ago at one of the swingers' nights. They were both our age and had a very similar almost symmetrical relationship to ours. Kathy was a very attractive woman with a great passion for sexual experimentation, which did not stop at the fact that Kathy and Corinna had already forced us men to "interact" for their entertainment. Kathy's husband David, like me, was a mostly locked cuckold.

"And Kathy doesn't come alone!" added Corinna. My eyes widened. "Not only is she bringing her cucky David, but she's also bringing her new lover Brian."

By now it was dawning on me that maybe Corinna hadn't forgotten my release after all. But I was afraid that this constellation would not bode well for me. At least not a relaxed, calm release.

"That's not all the guests yet!" She said. But who should join this delicate round now, I wondered.

"My lover Steve is joining us as well!"

Steve was no stranger to me. Corinna had been having an affair with him for half a year. I had already been allowed to watch several times, fluffing him for her and licking her clean after he had cum on her. So you can say we really know each other.

So it was actually also clear that the afternoon would not be a harmless tea drinking with cookies. And the hierarchy was also clear: the two ladies, their lovers and at the end we two cucks. But what was Corinna up to?

The whole morning I was driven by the thought of what would come to me in the afternoon and despite the tension I was almost relieved when it finally rang and Kathy stood with her husband in front of the door.

I opened, greeted the two and led them into the living room to the couch. A little later the doorbell rang again and Steve was also there. We sat together, drank tea and talked. For me the tension was unbearable, because I waited every moment for my wife to reveal a hint of some diabolical plan. Kathy's husband David also seemed tense. At least clearly more than the two bulls of our ladies.

At one point, a mischievous grin twitched across Corinna's face. "You know what?!" she suddenly said to everyone "today is a very special day for my dear husband, isn't it, sweetheart?!" She looked at me with fearful dominance and with that it was clear what she meant. But I didn't dare to say anything. Maybe she did mean something else and if I had mentioned the release, it would have been postponed by a month. So I remained silent.

"Today is his release day after being locked up for over four weeks. He was so attentive and devoted during that time. To me. But also toward Steve. And he earned it with a lot of dedication!"

"What a coincidence!" replied Kathy with mock surprise and it was clear that it was no coincidence " today is also the release day of my dear Cucky David!"

"Well, I'll be!" replied Corinna, laughing. "So you dear, loved husbands, Kathy and I have come up with something nice for you. Because the thing is, even though you're both having your release day, only one of you will get to cum!" This was really bad news. David or I but not the two of us? No matter what they came up with, I knew I had to be the one to come. I had been looking forward to this day for two weeks, desperately awaiting it. And now it was going to be taken from under my nose so close to salvation? I hope not! David and I were filled with excitement to see what they had come up with.

"We're going to have a little contest. And here's how it's going to go: Each cuckold has to give a blowjob to his wife's lover. Meanwhile, each cuck must satisfy himself anally with a dildo. In the process, the cucks have to orgasm through the anal stimulation before the lovers cum in their mouths. The cuckold who manages this first in the right order gets the key to his cage for an hour and is allowed to satisfy himself in front of us as often as he wants. But if the lover cums before you come, you're out of the game!"

The game would have been tricky enough without the competition. Because on the one hand, I now had to orally stimulate Steve so that he stayed hard and on the edge, but was not allowed to bring him over the edge and to orgasm. Because to make me cum only with a dildo was much more difficult. To make matters worse, Kathy and Corinna gave their bulls a leash that was connected to each of our balls and that they could pull on if we didn't make an effort according to their wishes.

And so it came to pass as it had to: we stimulated and fucked each other like crazy and tried to cum before the lovers did by pushing the dildo into our asses over and over again. We tried to surrender to the situation and block out the humiliation of the spectacle in order to achieve the relaxation necessary for the hands-free, anal orgasm.

The bulls Steve and Brian, however, demanded more effort and reminded us with strong and painful thrusts on the leash that we should satisfy them. They had no interest in a sensual, long, pleasurable blowjob. Perhaps they were also instructed by the ladies to cum as quickly as possible. While I was still hoping to make myself come, I heard how Kathy's lover Brian moaned loudly beside me and came in David's mouth.

Even though all eyes were now on me, I was happy because now David was out of the game and I had a chance to get my release. But suddenly I felt how Steve's cock started to pulsate, he held my head with his hands and with a loud moan he shot his load down my throat.

I swallowed and looked first at him and then at Corinna, who commented on my look with a feigned pitying expression. David and I had both lost the competition.

This was not how we had imagined the release day. And I think Corinna and Kathy had not intended from the beginning that we would get our orgasm.

The ladies laughed: "Well, if you can't come, then you're probably not horny enough yet. Then you don't mind another month of chastity, do you?".

So they made us beg for another month in our chastity cages to increase our desire for what they were planning next.

Corasi
Corasi
53 Followers