Cucks Suck Bulls: Heather & Bill

Story Info
Her 2nd husband wants to be a slave & is ok being a cuckold.
7.4k words
4.68
16.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
484 Followers

Author's Note:

After writing several stories about cuckold women I figured I would turn the tables and write a Cuckold male slave / Hot wife story. It's a slow build turning a vanilla woman into a Domme & Hot wife. The beginning sets up the D/s & BDSM dynamic with the end of the story turning the heat up with cuckolding, edging, ruined orgasm etc.! Hopefully some of you out there will enjoy all of the aspects included here.

Please vote and leave comments so I know if I should try more stories along these lines in the future. Or if I should stick with the female cuckolding.

Should there be a chapter 2 of this story?

* * * * *

Heather considered herself lucky for a 35 year old wife that was a couple of years into her second marriage. She was 5'5" about 135 lbs. with large natural DD breasts. Her porcelain white skin was still almost flawless. Her second husband was a good man. Who had convinced her to try being his Domme. And when she did, he in turn went from submissive boyfriend to slave husband for her.

Thinking back, she can hardly remember the vanilla wife she was to her first husband. To be honest most men would have probably called her a prude. She stopped giving him blowjobs shortly after they married. She would suck his cock briefly right before he pounded her into the headboard with his massive cock.

That first marriage lasted 7 years but ended when she caught her husband cheating on her for the second time. 'Who knows how many others there were.' she thought when she called a divorce attorney. They had no children, so the divorce was easier than most.

With the divorce final she moved back to her home state to be closer to family and start over. She was an attractive 30 year old with a good job so finding a new man wasn't terribly hard. But trusting him would be.

Bill was a nice guy that worked in the same building as Heather. He had never been married. He spent his mid 20s exploring his submissive nature by serving a woman 18 years older than him. He loved pleasuring a woman. Making her life perfect for her, even if that meant he endured the burdens it took to make her life perfect.

He was a giver sexually. Always eager to please a woman with his mouth. He enjoyed denial at times as well. His older Domme trained him to give her oral and expect nothing in return. Often sending him off to do domestic chores with a hard cock after she had climaxed on his obedient tongue.

Bill would admit that doing all of her domestic chores and grocery shopping for her was a pain in the butt sometimes. But he felt a sense of pride in doing them. That he made her life easier and happier. He was enamored with the idea of giving a woman "the perfect life".

Bill went back to vanilla dating after his stent with the older woman ended. He enjoyed vanilla sex. Being blessed with a 6 inch cock that was fairly thick made him a good fuck for most women. Particularly with his oral talents added in the mix.

Bill loved large natural breasts and was smitten with Heather the first time he saw her. It took a couple of months to finally meet her but when he did, he was able to interest her in lunch.

The pair hit it off and started dating. Heather was pleased with Bill's oral talent and desire to please her sexually. Her ex-husband's cock was bigger, but he had little interest in giving her oral. So Bill gave her more orgasms even if it was from oral rather than penetration most of the time. And Bill never pushed her to give him a blowjob.

After several months of dating Bill opened up about his submissive desires. Framing it as a game they could try occasionally. "Queen for a day" he called it. Explaining he wanted it to be more than a sex game. They could do whatever she wished for the day.

Heather was shy at first but gradually grew out of her shell. She enjoyed picking the dates they went on and types of movies they saw when she was "Queen for the day". But for Bill, it lacked the spice he wanted. It was very vanilla with the sex always being at night after the dinner and a movie. He decided to push a little further.

Heather was a little shocked and intrigued when Bill mentioned adding domestic chores and making it "Queen for a weekend".

She looked at him quizzically and said, "I can be quite lazy, you know."

"I am fine with that. It's about pleasing you. A clean house may do that more than sex. But why should you have to choose between the two when you can have both?" came Bill's quick response.

Heather's lips curled into a smirk, "Well, I think we should try that next weekend." she chuckled.

"As you wish, Goddess Heather. And might I add that I fully expect to be punished if my domestic skills aren't up to your standards. Or if I disappoint you in anyway."

Heather's face went blank. 'what the hell did he just say? Goddess? Punished? What kind of freak is this guy? Relax, he is the same guy you have been dating for months now. This could be a huge positive. At least he doesn't want to beat you. Hell, make him your servant and see how he likes it. No, no way. That's not fair to him. Just try it out. See where it leads. It's better to know before you marry him. He's such a nice guy, how can he be a pervert? How can a man be both of those things?'

"Punished, eh? I've never really been kinky. Or never tried it."

"Oh, don't let that worry you. We can take it slow. I just wanted you to know I am open to it if you want to try it. I would love for you to feel free to try anything with me."

"You know my ex cheated on me, so NO women are coming into our bedroom. EVER!" she spit in a venomous tone.

"Of course not! That's not what I meant. I want this to be about pleasing you. Giving you a life of pleasure. I will derive my pleasure from pleasing you."

There was a long pause. The house was completely silent. Heather felt self-conscious about the tone of her voice letting her raw emotions out like that.

Bill was nervous, wondering if he pushed too far too fast. 'Might as well get it out in the open now. No way to have a lifelong marriage with her if she isn't into being a Domme'

"Can I ask a question?" he whispered.

"Sure." she replied letting out a nervous giggle.

"Would you spank me to let out your frustrations about him?"

"What? NO! That's ridiculous."

"Wait, wait. hear me out. I have been spanked by a previous girlfriend and enjoyed it. She went overboard one time and had me balling my eyes out by the end. It hurt like hell. My ass was swollen and red. B... but when I look back on t... that day... I.... w...well... I get excited." his last few words trailed off to silence.

"Whaaat? REALLY? She... she just.... just beat you? Abused you. And that gets you off?" the shock and dismay in Heather's voice was obvious.

"Yes." Bill admitted plainly. "I consider you a potential future wife, so I am opening up to you and want to be honest with you. I know this is a lot and I hadn't planned on this much coming out today, but here we are."

Heather's nostrils flared as anger rose in her. "Why have you kept this from me? We've been sleeping together for months. Why not tell me sooner? I don't need to think about my ex to beat you. I'm pissed enough at you, for being such a dumbass, to beat your ass myself!"

Bill looked at the floor as he unfastened his belt.

"Oh! So now you're daring me? Like I'm too sweet and innocent to beat your ass?" she screamed.

Her emotions were out of control. 'MEN, UGH! Assholes! Always conniving and keeping secrets and cheating and being dumbasses.... acting like idiots!'

"GIVE ME THAT!" she screamed snatching the belt from his hand as he pulled his pants down and lay over the ottoman in front of the couch.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The first few blows were vicious but did little to soften Bill's erect manhood trapped between the ottoman and his soft stomach.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?" SMACK! "You perverted piece of SHIT!" SMACK! "Keeping your dumbass secrets from me!" SMACK! "You deserve this!" SMACK!

"I'll have your ass serving me all day every day!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"If I'm going to live with a" SMACK! "perverted" SMACK! "secret keeping"

SMACK! "asshole" SMACK! "I might as well" SMACK! "get something out of it!" SMACK!

Finally the vengeful tirade and harsh spanking ended. Bill's ass cheeks were on fire. Red, swollen and throbbing. His eyes blinking back tears. But emotionally he was excited that Heather had those thoughts in her head. 'she needed to get that out of her system. All day every day? Nice! deep down she gets it'

Heather dropped the belt and fell back onto the couch. Her breathing ragged. She leaned forward putting her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands.

Several long seconds passed before Bill stood up. "Look" he whispered.

Heather quietly raised her head to see Bill's hard cock jutting out in front of him like a flagpole. Their eyes met. Desire in his and bewilderment in hers.

He dropped to his knees in front of her. Pushing her legs apart his head dove under her dress. His mouth met her panties, and he slid his hands up to pull them off. In a daze Heather lifted her butt slightly to allow her panties to be removed.

He ravaged her womanhood with gusto. His tongue swirling, lips kissing and nipping at her clit. Her confusion soon turned to arousal as her mind went blank allowing her body to respond to the stimulation.

Moments later he stood up and joined her on the couch. His erect cock finding entrance to her silky sleeve with no resistance. She wrapped her legs around his back. His face nuzzled into the hair above her ear. Two became one for several long moments of passion. Their heavy breathing and moans of pleasure filled the room as they orgasmed.

******

That day had changed Heather. She had always been shy, and some might say, a bit of a prude. Sex with her first husband was vanilla heterosexual, wham bam, thank you ma'am, type of sex. In the days after her tirade, she evaluated her life to find that she enjoyed Bill's pleasing style for her sex life. Although he wasn't an Alpha male and lacked a little in the size department, having a pleasing partner that wanted to add "domestic chores" to his sexual wants list sounded pretty damn good to her. He had never asked for a blowjob, which was a huge plus for a woman that didn't like giving them. And after all, she had admitted to him, she could be quite lazy.

Heather did some research about Femdom and Female Lead Relationships. Over the next few weeks, she gained a ton of knowledge and ran across a few things that piqued her interest to try with Bill in the future.

"Queen for a weekend" went swimmingly for both of them. Heather learned that Bill wanted to be used and kept in a sexual frame of mind while serving her. Breakfast in bed followed by Bill giving her oral before she got up for the day worked really well for them both. She would dismiss him to do his domestic chores while she took a shower.

Heather loved to read and would spend her weekends as the Queen doing just that. She would read in bed or on the couch while Bill completed his domestic chores. She began to call Bill in to eat her pussy when she reached a steamy part of one of her novels. Always sending him back to his chores after she was satisfied. Bill enjoyed the daytime oral before being sent back to cleaning. It gave him a sense of pride, knowing he was pleasing Heather sexually and domestically.

"Queen for a weekend" quickly went from once a month to every other weekend. Bill was now expected to do Heather's grocery shopping early Saturday mornings. He was not allowed to wear underwear when he went to the grocery for her. He would come home, cook breakfast and serve Heather breakfast in bed starting their normal Femdom day. This allowed her to sleep in for an hour or two while he was at the grocery and cooking breakfast. It also removed the chore of grocery shopping from Heather's life.

Heather still remembers vividly the day Bill finally opened up completely to her. He explained that he wanted to give complete control of himself to her. To become her slave. And he was ok with her having sex with other men while he remained monogamous with her. She was more prepared for this conversation, although the admission still took her by surprise.

Within days Heather agreed to take Bill as her slave when they got married. But she wanted him to know that she would expect him to wear a cock cage for her.

"If I am going to own you then you will wear a cock cage for me. I will never explain or give a reason why I tell you to wear it. You will simply wear one when I tell you to wear one." Heather couldn't believe how insane those words sounded coming out of her mouth. Less than a year ago she didn't know what a cock cage was and would have never considered marrying a man that wanted her to sleep with other men. And yet here she was, embarking on a new and exciting future.

The wedding was completely vanilla as was their relationships with each other's families. Although Heather did mention she would like to show her younger sister how obedient Bill was one day.

"I would kind of like to show off for her. Let her know how great my life is with you as my husband. Compared to that worthless man she married."

Heather wasted no time accepting her role in the Female Lead Relationship. Bill was now her fulltime maid and yard boy. Cleaning the house, doing laundry, grocery shopping, running her errands and doing all of the yard work kept Bill busy. She enrolled Bill in a cooking class that met one night a week for two months. She made it clear that she expected him to do the cooking now as well. And future cooking classes would be taken to improve his skills in the kitchen.

Heather took liberties she never had time for before they got married. She started taking long hot baths on a regular basis. She joined a book club where she met a couple of new friends. Those friendships turned into girls' night out once or twice a month.

Most importantly, she became more sexual. Enjoying Bill's talented tongue almost daily. Her need for orgasms became a real thing. She actually craved the orgasms now, instead of just enjoying them whenever a man initiated sex. And over time she became more kinky. Enjoying the power she had over Bill. The power slowly corrupting her. She went from indulging Bill's need to be spanked to actually enjoying it. Foot massages and back rubs became common occurrences throughout the week.

She found having Bill suck her toes was erotic. And when she, tied him spreadeagle on the bed, and edged him her Power over him was clear. A dollop of lube and her dainty fingers could make him squirm for hours. Tormenting Bill's cock became another favorite pass time of hers. Ruined orgasms became the next reality for Bill. He loved it... and hated it.... and loved it..... and hated it.

Bill's marriage had become excruciatingly addictive for him. He loved Heather. But he had created a monster. He never dreamed she would be so comfortable as his "owner". She was now "Goddess Heather" when they were alone. He was no longer allowed to leave the house without a cock cage on, unless Goddess Heather was with him.

Who was he kidding? Millions of men out there would love to have such a beautiful woman treat them just the way she treated him. He was lucky to have such a wonderful wife indulge his fantasies, and he knew it.

This particular Saturday morning Bill had come in from the grocery and brought Heather a fresh cup of coffee. It was his normal routine on the weekends now. The fresh coffee smell helped wake her and put her in a good mood to start the day.

As he placed the hot cup of coffee on the nightstand, Heather shifted on the bed. This surprised Bill, because "Girls night" kept Heather out until 2:00am, so he expected her to sleep in this morning.

"Be a good boy for me." she whispered. Seemingly still half asleep she rolled onto her back and let her legs part slightly. Bill knew what she meant and climbed on the bed to slip between her legs. Heather was the first woman he had been with that enjoyed oral pleasure while she was still halfway sleeping.

The key for Bill was to go soft and slow. Let her slowly wake with his warm soft tongue caressing her womanhood. After 5 or 10 minutes one of her hands would slip through his bangs and rest softly on his head. Still his kisses and long slow licks remained soft. He had learned to maintain this level of worship until both of her hands were on his head or her hips started to rotate slightly. Both were signs she was waking up and would enjoy an orgasm soon.

"Awwwwww, such a good boy." she moaned as her hands left his head stretching up toward the headboard. Her back arching as she enjoyed the long slow morning stretch.

"If other women only knew how good life can be." she giggled. Her eyes remained closed as she continued, "Now remind me why I married you."

Bill upped his efforts, knowing she was ready. Several minutes later, Heather started to moan. "Ohhhh yeah. That's how a good pervert pleases his owner. Oh yeah, taste me. Keep that tongue going. God it's soooo good. Hours and hours of practice have paid off! Oh Yeah! YES! Right there! LIKE THAT! Don't stop, DON'T stop! DO IT.....DO IT! GOD YES! YES! YES! Mmmmmm Hmmmmmmmm, such a good boy."

Bill pursed his lips into a perfect circle and kissed her clit. Holding still with her love button fully engulfed in his lips. Giving it a warm soft safe place to rest while Heather slowly drifted down from cloud nine. When her breathing returned to normal, Bill got up and headed for the kitchen. It was time to let his wife enjoy a nap. He knew it would be better to ditch the normal breakfast plans and let her sleep. Serving her brunch when she woke up was a much better idea.

A couple of hours later, as they enjoyed brunch, Heather said, "I have never really told you about myself in High school. Not much to tell really. Except my prom date my senior year was the best baseball player on our team. He was a Junior, tall, good looking and broad shoulders. And as I was to find out that night, VERY blessed with a massive cock. Like I have told you my ex was 8 inches and a little thicker than you. But Terry, T-bone as the guys called him, was large."

She stopped suddenly. As if remembering something or figuring something out.

"Oh My God. I just realized. Oh My. I guess that makes me a size queen!" she blurted out with a giggle. "It all makes sense to me now." she laughed. "All this kinky shit can lead to real life answers." she said in an astonished tone of voice.

"For me Terry has always been "the one that got away". The guy I would think about or remember when I masturbated over the years. His cock is massive, like longer and thicker than my ex. I came so hard when he would fuck me. I mean it was only three times we did it. But Wow! All three were the best fucks of my life." she sat amazed at her self-discovery before continuing.

"I mean, I have enjoyed sex with other guys. All of them smaller than Terry. I just never realized the difference. I mean, I had guys with smaller dicks than you, but they were random dates in college. And I had no interest in seeing them afterwards."

"It's interesting how many ways there are for a man to please his wife." she smirked insinuating Bill's oral talents and submission to her made up for his comparative short comings.

"And even more ways to please her, or allow someone else to please her, when you are a devoted slave." Bill replied cooly with a warm smile. Hoping she would pick up on his meaning that he was eager to be her cuckold if she wanted to try it.

She gave a hearty chuckle, "Yes indeed. Having the freedom to enjoy multiple pleasures in life makes one appreciate life that much more." she finished with a smile and a wink.

"So I will get to my point. Last night I ran into Terry at the bar. We chatted for a while, and it turns out he has separated from his wife." she stopped and let the comment sink in for both of them.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
484 Followers
12