All Comments on 'A Cuckolds Competition'

by Corasi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved your first story!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This is NOT a female led relationship, it’s an abusive one.

There is no safe word, no actual love only submission and domination. And the devotion is strictly one sided. Control is one sided. The power is one sided. Hers.

So this illustrates the power imbalance and the abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, I am mixed about this. On one hand I love the denial that he goes through. He loves that he is a cuckold and seems to be ok with it. He has not been beaten or subjected to bondage (except for his cockcage). Yeah, she is a real bitch and has many lovers and flaunts it big time. On the other hand, he does not stand up for himself and allows her to rub his nose into the dirt while she humiliates him. Now that he is going to be caged at least for another month I do hope that he gets to watch his loving wife with more guys. Maybe she could change is cage to one with little spikes in it, a shock enhancement, and then gives him a double dose of viagra; and then she has a bunch of big cocks while he watches in agony. What a nice story to being a series of adventures for this loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Although cuckie did not get released, getting to suck your wife's bull to completion is a consolation few of us ever get. It sounds like both cucks were winners. I am allowed to ravage the crack of Joe's ass when my wife sucks him to completion, but never get to taste his wonderful spunk.

Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 1 year ago

Whackadoodle, you understand that this is a fantasy story to masturbate to, right? It's not meant to be a power exchange how-to guide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If she were a man and you the wife this would be an episode of 48 Hours, and Criminal Minds both.

Claudia69Claudia69about 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story!! Look at the bright spot you did get to eat some yummy CUM!!

AgielAgiel12 months ago

I DIDN’T FIND this story to be very imaginative. It started with the usual standard beginning for many of these types of story and sadly went downhill from there when, with a little more thought, it could have been so much better. I hate making comments such as this but writers, like myself, can only benefit from comments whether good or bad.

ZZAIDZZAID4 months ago

noooo :c upload more please excellent story it helped me a lot with my homework ;) but I need more information

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous