A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife smiled at me and said 'I'm afraid I've been a bit naughty' before almost sliding down the wall.

Getting her home turned out to be a bit of a mission, as she could barely stand, but, with the help of a local taxi I got her home, undressed her, and put her to bed.

I confess that once I was lying next to her, I couldn't resist masturbating, although I only lasted a few seconds, but then I did it again more slowly.

It was a wonderful night, and I went to sleep hoping that it wouldn't be a one off.

The next morning I was awake some while before Sarah, and my thoughts turned quickly to the events of the previous evening. Despite my activities in bed the night before, I found myself getting aroused again, so I tried to think about other things, without much success.

Eventually Sarah started to stir, and as she rolled over and put her arm around me I asked how she was feeling, and she told me that she had a bit of a hangover, but that it wasn't too bad. She then asked me, rather anxiously, whether I was cross with her, and I assured her that I wasn't even a bit cross, which was true. I reversed the question and asked her if she was cross with me for not intervening sooner, and she told me that she wasn't, that she is a grown woman and should take responsibility for her own actions.

I decided to be brave, and asked her if she had enjoyed her evening, and she was also brave and admitted that she had, so, I admitted that I had too. I decided that I should confess a little, and told her that I'd found it a bit of a turn on watching her with another guy, which had surprised me, and that perhaps that was why I was a bit slow to stop things. As I was talking I started to stroke the top of her leg, getting steadily nearer to her crotch, and went on to confess that I had masturbated when we were in bed the previous night.

My wife seemed to be pleased with my confessions as it removed her guilt, and she was also getting aroused, so I told her to take off her panties so I could touch her properly, which she did, and then I started playing with her pussy, which was already quite wet, and as I concentrated on her firm clit she got more and more excited and I slid two fingers into her wet pussy, and used my thumb on her engorged clit. She was enjoying it so much I added a third finger to my penetration of her sex, and kept up the flicks on her sensitive clit. This was obviously the right thing to do as she soon started to climax.

Afterwards she reached over and pulled my cock free of my sleep shorts and started stroking up and down. I knew that after giving myself two climaxes the night before I would need some mental stimulation to cum again, so I asked her about the night before, firstly asking if she had enjoyed the man's kissing, and she told me that she did, 'and his touching of her breast?' I asked, and she said 'yes.' Finally I asked if he had got his fingers between her legs at the end, and she confirmed that he had, but only on the outside of her panties, but that it felt very nice and she enjoyed it, partly because it was so naughty, and she admitted that she could see me walking towards her, but she still let him carry on until I actually stopped him.

That was it for me, I erupted, squirting cum all over her hand and my stomach.

Once I'd cleaned us both up, we both cuddled quietly, lost in our own thoughts. My wife asked me what I had been feeling while I watched her 'making out' with a stranger, and I explained that I felt months of guilt slipping away from me, all the guilt I felt about being ill, about living off her money, and about not being able to get an erection to satisfy her. She said I shouldn't feel guilty about any of those things, but I explained that I appreciated her saying that, but I insisted that I had guilty feelings, but that when I was watching her with the another man the guilt all went away.

She then went back to ask me more about my getting turned on, and I confirmed that it had turned me on a lot.

My wonderful wife then told me that she loved me and kissed me quite passionately, after which we cuddled for a while longer and talked about ordinary things and then got up to start our normal day.

It was just after 3pm when Carol turned up. Sarah and I were chilling in the lounge, watching a movie, when she swept in and went straight to her room, which irritated both of us, because we wanted to hear her story. We needn't have worried however, because she reappeared about ten minutes later, having changed into her 'home' clothes.

'Are you two alright?' she asked us, as she sat down on the small sofa, and we both confirmed that we were fine, and so Carol asked Sarah to tell her everything that had happened after she had left the club. Sarah was a bit hesitant at first, but gradually relaxed and told the whole story in quite a lot of detail, starting with her telling her sister that she had been a very naughty girl, and including my admitting to being aroused, and my stuff about the guilt.

Carol was totally amazed at how far her sister had gone with a complete stranger in a club with her husband watching, and she told my wife how impressed she was with her, and how pleased that we were both fine about what had happened. I could see the wheels turning in her head, thinking that she now had a green light to press on with her project to get my wife fucked by other men.

We then asked Carol for her story, and she told us that she had had a lovely time with 'Geoff' having sex with him last night and again this morning, and that she would be seeing him again, on occasions, when he could come to London, which is about every five or six weeks. His colleague, Mark, who got his hand between my wife's legs, comes with him occasionally, and they are both married. Carol insisted that she wasn't going to be Geoff's mistress, and that she would still be wanting to go out clubbing and meeting other men. She particularly thanked me for my role in our evening, saying that it worked much better than she had imagined, and that she would be very happy to go out like that again.

Carol went back to her room, and we resumed watching the movie. I noted that Sarah hadn't said anything when Carol had said that she wanted to go out clubbing again, from which I concluded that Sarah would also be happy to do it again, which I found thrilling.

Much later, after Sarah had gone to bed, Carol summoned me into her bedroom to talk. She said again how pleased she was with how it all went, and that we must try to get Sarah to go further next time. She wanted reassurance from me that I still wanted to get Sarah fucked, and I confirmed that I wanted it even more after the previous night, and she suggested that we set a goal of getting Sarah properly fucked at least once before Christmas. She also mentioned that Geoff suggested a double date when he was next in town with Mark, and Carol had told him that it was a great idea, but she asked me if I thought it was a possibility.

I promised to think about how we might make it happen, but that we should also try to go clubbing again quite soon, before Sarah got cold feet, and she agreed.

On the Monday after the clubbing night Sarah set off for Austria again, for a few days. I was sorry to see her go, but also a little excited that such a period on her own might lead to her being a little more adventurous with some guys she might meet. As it turned out, I didn't have long to wait long because on Monday evening she told me on Facetime that she wouldn't be able to chat the following night because she was having dinner with a potential client.

I asked whether the client was a man or woman, and she snapped back "What difference does that make, he's a client!"

I was very excited that she was having dinner with a man, but didn't press any further as she was obviously a little sensitive on the issue.

I heard nothing at all from her on the Tuesday, but on Wednesday evening she rang me and was just chatty, not mentioning her 'date' at all. I asked her about it, and she said that he was a perfect gentleman, and that they had a really nice meal and talked mostly about business, although he did ask about me, and our children.

She told me that they would have to get together again to finalise the details, and book dates, but that wouldn't be until she was back in Austria three weeks later, unless he was in London before that.

I left it at that, as she was very tired and stressed by her problems with the hotel, and we said our goodbyes.

A few minutes later I could hear Carol's computer ringing, which I assumed would be Sarah, so I walked quickly down the passage to Carol's bedroom. She had left the door open, and she beckoned me in before accepting the call, and I stood behind the screen, so my wife wouldn't know I was listening in.

The story which Carol got was completely different. Firstly, she said the client was charming and extremely flirtatious, and that they hardly talked about work at all. He asked her all about her life, and did ask about me, but lost interest as soon as she started talking about me, and he told her that she was too beautiful to restrict herself to only one man.

Carol demanded more details, and Sarah told her that he was very handsome, called Karl, about ten years younger than my wife, and seemed to have lots of money. He suggested that they have dinner again when she is next in Austria, although, if she could be free to meet him in London, he would gladly fly over.

Finally, she shared with Carol that he said goodnight to her by taking her in his arms and kissing her on the cheek, very gently and sensuously.

Wow!!

I was so ridiculously excited by what I heard that I could feel an erection starting, which could have been very embarrassing. My sister in law suggested, with a conspiratorial grin, that I might like to go to my bedroom and shut the door. So I did!

Following that conversation I didn't know what to think. Sarah was clearly holding back information from me, but I was wondering how far she was thinking of taking it.

My feeling was that I shouldn't push her for details at that point, but rely on Carol giving me info and remain trusting and cool about her meeting the guy again, rather than admit to her about my fantasy.

Following that little bit of excitement, nothing really happened, and on the Friday evening she arrived home.