A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers

If anything, the rest of the outfits were even more revealing, with bare sections at the sides making it obvious that she wasn't wearing panties. I was loving my new slut wife so much!

Later I watched as my sexy wife dressed in her new slutty short dress, push up bra which accentuated her already full firm breasts, and stay up stockings. The whole outfit was finished off with shoes with heels, and as a complete ensemble it clearly screamed fuckable slut! Which made me very happy.

When my wife joined Carol in her room, I could just make out what they were saying by standing close to the door.

"Wow! You look so sexy!" Carol said, when she saw my wife's outfit.

"Thank you," my wife replied, "I do feel a bit self conscious in such a revealing outfit."

"You'll have the guys fighting to get their cocks in your pussy!" Carol told her, which I thought was a wonderful concept.

"Hmmnn, I'm not sure that's really what I want." My wife replied, diminishing my excitement somewhat.

"Don't you dare back out tonight. You fucked up last week and I didn't get laid! I'm climbing the walls with frustration, so if you back out of fucking a guy tonight I will actually kill you!!"

"OK, OK! I won't let you down again, I'll let some guy fuck me, so you can also get laid, OK??" My wife shouted back.

I realised that she was about to storm out of her sister's room, so I beat a hasty retreat to the lounge.

"I assume you heard all that?" She said to me, still sounding angry.

"No, why?" I replied, trying not to sound too excited.

"Sorry, it's not important." She said, and turned to head towards the door.

"Bye darling, don't wait up." She said to me over her shoulder as she opened the door.

As the light from the hallway shone on my wife, her dress became almost totally transparent. It was wonderfully obvious that the only clothing under the dress was her bra, and stockings.

"I don't see how she can avoid getting fucked, dressed like that." Carol whispered in my ear as she also headed towards the door.

Robsound
Robsound
521 Followers
12