All Comments on 'A Cuckquean's Tale: Impregnation'

by NerdySamantha

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Getting pregnant in her mid-50s? Extremely unlikely.

Mid-40s would be better. Still unlikely, but at least plausible.

Otherwise, decent story. Would have liked to read the conversations between Laura and Paul, and between Laura and her mom, to propose and set it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A woman in her 50's still ovulating. Quite unusual. I would think you'd be aware of that fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is so incredibly erotic! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. You need to continue it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More chapters great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Throw the wife down face into her mom's pussy then pound the fuck out of her hard and fast.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Would have been much hotter if this had been a unique experience....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

maybe you've heard of menopause? Or, even better, heard of what marriage means? What a fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

M.I.L. being in her 50s - and getting pregnant - not likely. You should have made the wife to be, say 19 and the mother-in-law, say 37. She is still fertile at that age. Even better - they both show baby bumps and go through their pregnancies at the same time. He enjoys both their swelling bellies. He might even put a 2nd one in his mother-in-law.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Interesting twist. As said before, you should have made Mom younger

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have seen and knew a few women in there 50s pg

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

The story could be longer. AAAA+++

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 1 year ago

what gives these things your doing extremely short reasonable short -

make them lots longer than this . give perfection details everything :-) :-)

GbchrisGbchrisover 1 year ago

Now make your wife pregnant, uncle or aunt and niece or nephew would also be step siblings, now that would take some explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When's the last time "queen" had the letter 'A' in it? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice first chapter, needs to continue one time doesn't always mean baby. As for the comment to make her younger my mom was 55 when she had my step sister, so it does happen, I like their ages here. I would have liked a little more cuckqueening going on. maybe instead of her stroking her husband she should have been licking him clean and maybe even cleaning the drip from mom. hope you continue so we can see how you play it all out.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great but need to keep going .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, forgetting the fact she is 55, it’s a good start. I have loved older women and did not stop loving them when done. I stayed in, pumped slowly, recovered and did again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2 please

vibesvibesover 1 year ago

*claps* now go ahead with "any problems" in chapter 2

Wifeswimp69Wifeswimp69over 1 year ago

I would have written it to have either Paul or his wife go down on Stephanie and suck all that hot seed out of her pussy!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 1 year ago

This is good start, but it needs to be followed - up. How does MIL do being pregnant, does Daughter want to be pregnant? and what of Other women MIL knows who want kids?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good, but I’d like more of this action and story

SeekingcontrolSeekingcontrol5 months ago

Great premise you could have had much more fun with it but it was a solid story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fun story. Could be a second session. It usually takes more then one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNerdySamantha@NerdySamantha
My stories are pure fiction and can include content that would not happen or be possible like that in real life. If you want a story based on complete realism, you will have to look elsewhere.