All Comments on 'A Cuck's Journal'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry skipped to ending to see if he grew balls. He didn't so not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The most masochistic cuck ever. His longing for pain is pathetic. A ghost of a man.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just go suck a dick that's what you really want

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Once I started reading it, I forced myself to read until the end. Right from the beginning, this guy was terminally stupid. Then it was obvious he was a weak and pathetic apology for a man, inventing excuses for himself to carry on being a doormat. Frankly, I don't know why anyone in that position would continue existing.

DSolomonDDSolomonD9 months ago

It was like watching a slow-motion car wreck that devolved into a train wreck.

litlbulllitlbull9 months ago

Good read! Kept me wondering to the end

vazkor13vazkor139 months ago

well written but characters are too extrême.

MC is juste plain inexistant,juste able to cry, Cathy is as toxic as possible, Jasper in a way IS probably the most honest, non ambiguity with him.

After the reveal of Cathy behavior from the beginning off their relation, you went too far in dégradation of our MC. We get it: he loves her...but who would live like that for years...They should have seen a shrink.

3* for quality of writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is more Fetish than Loving Wives, but it would also be inappropriate in that category as this is not an actual story. Perhaps it would be appropriate in the "Letters & Transcripts" category?

BigRon49BigRon499 months ago

I loved all the other comments!

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy599 months ago

Pathetic useless excuse for a man. Jasper should have received 9mm double tap while fucking whore wife,

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian9 months ago

It's difficult to like a story if you find none of the characters likable, or if not likable, then one you can either identify with or even revel in his/her destruction. This felt like a J-off story dressed up to look cerebral or artsy. No. You're a decent technical writer, you can hella-turn a phrase, but nothing here was remotely interesting. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finally the Egglime I know and love is back! You are one of my favorite erotica writers. My favorites by far are the ones like this. Please do a Seven Days pt 2. Good to have you back!

ziman99ziman999 months ago

God tier! I loved that the wife admitted she preffered the bull's cock and how much of a slut she is for him. It would have been better if she denied her hubby, but still god tier story.

622762279 months ago
Awful

No need to explain.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HOT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome concept and great execution! You are one of the greats in this type of story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If he loved her, he should have gotten her professional help. She will probably die young of disease or suicide.

Jasper doesn’t deserve to live.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Five

Five pages of absolute hogwash.

Stevee45Stevee458 months ago

Love the concept of the journal entries. I'm more of a fan of cheating rather than cucking but the concept kept me intrigued.

danbo56danbo568 months ago

not so hot for me wife should have been delt with just an easy ride no pun intended only 2 * for me

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

This kept getting darker and darker, and for me, worse and worse. it needed BTB or murder.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dunno why this isn't rated higher. The ending is a little sad, but it's on brand for this genre. Loved the dirty talk!

Bham487Bham4877 months ago

The worse cuck I have seen on here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Większego idiotyzmu nie czytalem. Tutaj i psychiatra nie pomoze. Tym takze którzy to się podoba.

dawg997dawg9974 months ago

Ugh. Everyone in the story is a loser.

Good writing but pathetic story. I guess that is what cucks want.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written and told.

Remembering this is a story/fantasy and is how the author wants it.

Checking can be a fantasy it even a consensual kink. If this were real then I'd say Cathy has Daddy and mental health issues that need help. Jasper likely has past to deal with if not mental health issues and MC could use some counseling at the least.

I do disagree with narrations/MC's interpretation that Cathy's abused persona with Jasper shows the real her. However so characters seemed to have settled into a dysfunctional equilibrium that send to be working for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

At first it was good, but in the end it wasn't exciting, it was just sad.

I think the only good part was Cathy's dirty talk to her husband at the end:

"I've always.... ALWAYS... wanted to — FUCK — c-cuck you so baaaad! Every time you're nice to me, I wanted to go to Jasper and get FUCKED like a bitch. I'M SO SORRY...! YES — OH, MY GOD!"

"You didn't want to — OOOH — HURT ME! I TOLD you I n-needed to get FUCKED like craaaazy...! To be slapped like I'm worthless! Ooooh! THIS IS YOUR FAULT, HONEEEEY.! I NEEDED TO CHEAT ON YOU!"

There are some pretty dark and twisted cuckold stories out there, but Cathy is too passive and pathetic to be like one of those Hotwifes. I think it would have been better here for Cathy and her husband to discard Jasper and for her to be free to fuck whoever she wanted and for her to be the one to dominate her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...