A Cumdump's Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
buckhardy
buckhardy
210 Followers

"I'm gonna nut!" he suddenly moaned loudly, and I picked up the pace to match his thrusts. Another minute or so passed and I focused on letting his cock penetrate my throat as deeply as I could without gagging, making his cum build and build in his pants. Then with a grunt and thrust he shot jet after jet into my throat. I swallowed eagerly. After a moment he withdrew, "Tissue?" he asked, hearing his low voice for the first time. I handed him a Kleenex through the curtain and I waited patiently as I heard him clean himself up, put away his jump and slip out the door. I came out from behind the curtain and pushed the door closed, then hopped quickly into the kitchen to see if I could catch a glimpse of him crossing the courtyard. I saw only the back of him, but he looked every bit the sexy athlete I imagined. I wanted more!

I took out my phone, but it was late on a Monday night, and I didn't have any new messages. I took the chance to update my photo though - keeping the username I had changed earlier in the evening, but adding the photo of the home-made gloryhole I had sent to the caramel boy 20 minutes earlier. I stayed up a while, hoping to get a bit, but grew tired and must have dozed off sometime after 2am.

buckhardy
buckhardy
210 Followers
12