A Cup Of Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first orgasm on his cock was purely physical. I was tight, I was worked up and he was huge. Wet as I was, my pussy was stretched out very far and the friction on the inside walls of my hole sent me over the edge. It lasted for several minutes and the second was a combination of my tight muscles squeezing at the end of that on such a large tool and his hips bumping into my clit with every stroke.

I knew what he liked by now. He'd explained a little about the best sex he'd ever had and I'd been very attentive to that. It didn't matter to me that he was telling me about his other conquests, about other girls he'd fucked. I even went so far as to take a few notes on some of the biggest points, in the margins of my journal, where I hoped no one would see them. We'd also had a good deal of phone sex and I'd grown accustomed to his breathing patterns and noises. I could tell what he liked to see and hear from me too, also from experience.

Now that I'd come twice, I wanted to make this good for him. This was my opportunity to better all the women he'd ever been with. I tried to clear my mind a little and engage my focus on giving him the ride of his life. Audacious as he was, I knew where his triggers and insecurities were. Steer into the triggers and away from the insecurities, I thought to myself.

"Is this suitable for you," I asked hoarsely between moans. It felt good but I was playing up the noises just a little bit for him. I squeezed a little too, intermittently, pulsing so it would heighten his excitement without pushing him over the edge.

We went on for a while, then I dropped to my knees when he slipped out. My back was against the island and my head didn't clear the edge. I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth, tasting my orgasm on him. He pushed his hips forward, pinning my head back. It was further than I was comfortable taking him and I was about to gag in a serious way. But he stopped at just the right place, making my eyes water. He didn't say a word, just looked down at me. I looked up as much as I could, looking for approval of my blowjob skills in his eyes.

It must've been an hour since we started and I was getting a little worn from at first the hard counter, then kneeling on the wood floor. I asked for a change.

"Would you take me on the couch?"

He didn't say a word as I led him by the hand. I layed back and spread wide, grabbing his cock as he got between my legs. I pointed it at my hole and pulled on his hips, urging him on as he mounted me again.

He kissed me, very passionately again. That went on for a few minutes before my mind started to come to grips with the situation. I was supposed to be out with my boyfriend and here I was begging to be used like a common tramp. I was lying back on the couch where I'd shown him everything, and so many times. Now he was in me, taking what he wanted and what I had begged for him to take.

"Are you going to cum in me?" It had started out as a demand, not to. That should be reserved for my boyfriend. I couldn't get myself to make a demand of him so I'd settled to ask him not to. By the time the words came out of my mouth, it sounded almost as if I was begging him to finish in me. In the back of my mind, that's what I wanted.

He never answered.

As I realized that not only did I take him within minutes of meeting him in person, but I didn't even know his name, my mind started to spin and I started to come again. This one was way bigger. It was like the others I'd had on this couch, nothing fake or showy about them. No exaggeration, just my wild flailing and screaming.

I think I knew this would probably set him off. He pushed in deeper than before with a final thrust. I screamed again and I felt like the head of his cock pushed through my cervix. He started to throb and I did my best, through my still-present orgasm, to squeeze hard. His cock pulsed three times in me before I felt the first spurt of cum. I felt it, very clearly. It squished around everything, coating the whole inside of my pussy to the opening and the skin of his cock almost down to the base. He grunted once as his cock started to pump his load deep into me.

"Yes, baby...," I urged, "that's good."

The throbbing slowed down for a moment and I squeezed harder. He continued to ejaculate inside me. I don't think I'd ever felt anyone cum so hard or so much inside me.

He pulled out and sat on the couch next to me. My pussy was drooling his cum now and I could feel it running down the crack of my ass. He asked where my phone was, then went and got it. He took some pictures with it, both of my oozing pussy and of me lying there. My pussy lips were bright red and my nipples were rock hard.

Handing me the phone, he said, "show me pictures of your three hottest friends."

I knew in the back of my mind where this was going to go. I had actually offered. I hadn't been serious and that was when this wasn't real. Now it was real. But I dutifully complied, going through pictures as I felt his semen keep streaming out of me.

When I gave him the phone, he swiped through some pictures before he said, "clean me up." It was humiliating and that's probably what turned me on the most about it as my mouth enveloped his cock. I tasted his cum and my juices.

By the time he was hard, he'd picked who he wanted. I was given instructions to convince her to come over, and to make sure to tell her exactly what she'll be doing.

Everything got really complicated that night.

12