A Cure for Boredomme Ch. 02 - A New Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily immediately nodded her head.

"That's wonderful, Emily," the hypnotist continued. "When I snap my fingers you will remain deeply relaxed and you will open your eyes Emily, and look at me."

SNAP

The pretty, glassy eyes of Emily Tobias opened and her head turned to look at Hannah, who simply looked over and smiled.

"Very good Emily, are you enjoying this relaxation?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, Hannah," was the reply.

"Emily you will feel yourself drawn to following what my voice says even when you are awake, do you understand?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, Hannah," Emily said in response, as relaxation, even awake, was something desirable.

"When I snap my fingers again, you will be wide awake, remembering a wonderful conversation and enjoying spending time with me," Hannah instructed. "Looking forward to spending more and more time with me, do you understand?"

"Yes, Hannah," the hypnotized woman answered.

SNAP

"Wow that ride seemed so fast, it must have been the great conversation Emily," Hannah said as the lawyer in the passenger seat slowly stretched and opened her eyes wide as she woke from the deep trance she was enjoying.

"Yes, Hannah, I agree," the lawyer responded, stretching as she said it.

"Well here we are," Hannah said as she pulled the car into the garage at the oceanfront home she owned. "Home sweet home."

"Well this is very nice, Hannah," Emily said as she was led into the house by the hypnotist.

"This is my favorite room," Hannah said as they arrived at a room with an almost complete glass wall of windows that overlooked the ocean.

"Wow this is beautiful," the attorney said as she walked into the room and took in the view.

"Yes Emily, I often sit here and relax and watch the ocean." Hannah said as she pointed to the couch. Emily let out a soft sigh, as she walked around the white sofa and sat down, Hannah remained behind the couch, and as Emily sat the hypnotist leaned in behind the ear of the older attorney.

"Watching the ocean roll in wave after wave can send someone into deep relaxation," the hypnotist whispered as she snapped her fingers and watched as the woman once again fell into hypnosis as she sunk into the couch with her head rolled forward, chin in her ample chest.

"Emily, you may open your eyes and look straight ahead," the hypnotist instructed. "Watch as the waves roll in and out, the more they roll in and out the easier it will be answering my questions, do you understand?"

"Yess, Hannahh," Emily responded as she opened her eyes and looked straight ahead out at the ocean.

"Emily, what relaxes you?" the hypnotist asked.

"Your voice, Hannahhh..." the attorney replied.

"When you hear my voice, what do you do to relax more deeply?" the hypnotist asked.

"Follow your voice Hannahh..." Emily answered.

"If you follow what my voice says, you obey my voice, don't you Emily?" Hannah asked, looping the attorney into a pattern of thought.

"Yesss, Hhannahhh..." the hypnotized attorney said, not moving as she looked dead straight out at the waves that never stopped rolling.

"Whose voice do you obey, Emily?" the hypnotist pushed as a suggestive question.

"Your voice, Hannahh..." the hypnotized subject responded, as her hypnotist smiled at the fact that the subject was always referencing the name of her hypnotist in responding to questions as suggested the evening before.

"What do you do when you hear my voice, Emily, so you may relax more deeply?" Hannah furthered.

"Obey your voice, Hannahhh..." the Assistant DA replied.

"When you hear my voice, what will you do, Emily?" the hypnotist asked with a smile.

"I will obey your voice, Hannahh...." the attorney replied.

"That's very good, Emily, you will find obeying my voice relaxing even when you are awake, my voice will be compelling to obey even when you are wide awake, do you understand?" the hypnotist instructed, closing the obedience loop in her very receptive subject.

"Yes, Hannahhh...." the blonde replied without hesitating.

"Emily you will feel wonderful obeying my voice, it will feel natural to obey my voice, do you understand?" the hypnotist asked.

"Yess, Hannahh..." Emily responded.

"Now Emily you will awaken on the count of three, feeling wonderful and ready to follow my voice," Hannah directed.

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three,"

SNAP

Hannah watched as her prey was once again slowly regaining awareness and coming awake, something the hypnotist was enjoying seeing as she continued to yo-yo the attorney up and down from trance getting her subject used to being under and now used to following her voice.

"Come, Emily I'll give you a tour," the hypnotist said as she held out her hand.

The older woman rose, and instinctively took the hand of her hypnotist, and as she did she let out a slight "Ohhh..."

"Everything ok, Emily?" The hypnotist said as she understood her very suggestible and oft hypnotized new friend was following her suggestions very well, following her voice to take her hand for a tour and finding her touch exciting. The touch suggestion was from the evening prior, which made Hannah smile.

"Oh ummm yes, of course Hannah," stammered the attorney, who in a courtroom was never at a loss for words.

"Well, here is the kitchen," began Hannah on her tour, and through here is the bathroom, and here is my bedroom.

"This is a very big bedroom- it's amazing, Hannah," Emily said.

"It is, it's even big enough for two, Emily," the hypnotist said as she watched the blonde blush crimson.

"I guess it is..." Emily replied, the feelings of excitement and the comment coursing through her mind and body.

"And down these stairs we go," Hannah said, leading her subject by the hand. "This is my office space, the entire floor, reception is here."

"Wow, so professional," Emily said. "Your patients come here? You said you are a doctor."

"Yes, Emily, some do," Hannah started. "Others I see in my office in the city. Sit here, Emily, I have to take care of one thing."

Hannah pointed to the patient's couch in the office, which Emily looked at and immediately sat on. It was lower than a normal couch, which put the hypnotist at a far greater height than whoever was sitting, or lying, on the couch, a fact not lost on the doctor. Hannah made her way behind her lavish oak desk and sat down, and opened the laptop.

"I am just going to order lunch for us, I am usually working from here and the menu and online ordering are saved here," Hannah said. "What's your email address, I will send you the link so you can see the menu."

Emily immediately recited her home email address, not her work address to her new friend, and waited as the link was sent to her. When she heard the ding, she opened the menu and looked to see what was appetizing.

"I am going to do the grilled portabello sandwich special," Hannah said. "It is one of their very best. What shall I order for you?"

"That sounds good, Hannah, I will have that as well," Emily said.

"So tell me Emily, what's a beautiful, smart and funny woman like you doing being single?" the hypnotist asked.

"Oh uh, well I don't really have the time for a relationship with a man right now, I am really occupied with work," Emily answered.

"Well Emily, that is really an excuse, isn't it?" Hannah said. "And why limit yourself to men? They are self centered and incredibly needy."

"Iii guess it is an excuse, Hannah," Emily said. "And I have never seriously thought about women, the only thing that's come close is I experimented a little in college."

"Well then you have thought about it," Hannah offered. "What made you back off?"

"I went to a Catholic university," the attorney said.

"So what happened to your husband?" Hannah asked.

"He left after I had our son," Emily said. "He left us when things got difficult."

"And no man has warmed your heart enough since then?" the doctor asked.

"No, Hannah," Emily said. "I threw myself into finishing my law degree and worked my way to where I am now."

"And you are doing a great job according to the press," Hannah offered. "But being alone is not good for people, I should know. You should keep an open mind to finding the right person, the one who feels right, the one who does the little things like finishing your sentences, or get you excited with just a touch, or the one you feel totally relaxed around."

"Yes, Hannah, I will try," Emily said. "But I feel like I am being analyzed sitting in your office on your patient couch."

"Oh, well, no, I'm not analyzing you, Emily," Hannah said. "I would have to bill you if I were."

Both women laughed as Hannah stood from her desk and came around in front of the assistant District Attorney and once again held out her hand and nodded as if the older woman should stand and take it once again. Emily did stand, and reached her right hand into the left hand held before her, and upon the touch felt a twinge of excitement, just enough to set her into a little mini shiver. Hannah smiled.

"Everything ok, Emily?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, sorry, not sure what happened," Emily said. "I guess I am."

"Just hungry or something," the women said at the same time.

"Oh well no worries, they said lunch would be here in 40 minutes," Hannah said, leading the woman up the stairs and back to the main room overlooking the ocean. "I hope you are comfortable just relaxing until then, Emily."

"Oh yes, I have not been this relaxed on a Saturday in a long time, Hannah," Emily replied.

Hannah smiled again, as she led Emily to the center of the couch that overlooked the ocean and pulled her hand away as she motioned for the attorney to sit, which she did.

"We can just sit here and relax a while, Emily," the hypnotist said as she stood in front of the overworked attorney. "I know I am enjoying your company."

"Thank you Hannah, I know I am enjoying this too," Emily responded as Hannah walked to the side of the couch to the right of the blonde attorney.

"Emily, get the candlestick and the torch from the mantle and bring them back here, please," the hypnotist ordered, as she watched and waited. Hannah smiled as Emily followed the voice and walked over to the mantle and retrieved the items and made her way back to the couch.

"Put the candle on the table in front of you and sit down," the hypnotist said as she moved behind the couch. Again Emily obeyed. "Pick up the torch and light the candle please."

Emily followed the voice that relaxed her and lit the candle, barely registering what she was doing.

"Put the torch down and sit back, Emily," Hannah ordered.

Once Emily sat back, Hannah began to gently begin playing with Emily's hair. The light touch was soothing, yet exciting at the same time. The conflicting thoughts had the older blonde a bit confused, but her depth and amount of trance allowed her to simply enjoy the moment.

"When I snap my fingers Emily you will sink for me," Hannah said simply. "Your subconscious mind remembers the feeling, remembers how good it feels, to be very relaxed when I snap my fingers."

SNAP

Emily's head rolled forward as her eyes closed as she followed the instructions of the voice that was reinforcing relaxation.

"Emly, when I snap my fingers again you will open your eyes and focus on the flame, as it dances and moves and relaxes you much more deeply," Hannah began. "Each time I snap my fingers you will once again open or close your eyes. Your mind remembers how to do this, how wonderful it feels, nod if you understand."

Emily's head nodded perceptibly up and down, as Hannah continued to play with her hair.

"Emily, tell me about your time experimenting with another woman," Hannah started. "What was her name? How old were you?"

"Jessica..... 19.... Hannahh..." Emily replied.

"And why did you stop being with her, Emily?" Hannah continued.

"Catholic school.... Sinful...didn't want to be caught, Hannah...." Emily answered.

"Who's idea was it to end things, Emily, hers or yours?" the hypnotist continued.

"Hers, Hannah," Emily said, eyes still closed.

"Emily, you will remember the feelings, the excitement of being with Jessica as you find my touch exciting you, do you understand?" the hypnotist asked.

"Yes, Hannah...." the lawyer said sleepily with her chin still in her chest.

SNAP

Emily remained deeply hypnotized as she opened her eyes and looked at the flame on the candle, behind her the ocean waves rolled on.

"Very good, Emily, what are you focused on right now?" Hannah asked.

"The flame, Hannah..." the assistant DA replied.

"Tell me about the men in your life, Emily, start with your father," the hypnotist suggested.

"Don't remember him, left when I was 2 Hannah..." Emily said as the hypnotist smiled with concern as she walked to the front of the couch and sat next to her subject.

"And your husband, Emily, what happened with him?" Hannah asked.

"He left when I had our son, Hannah," Emily responded.

"And since then no men have stayed around, have they Emily," the hypnotist questioned.

"No, Hannah," the hypnotized Emily answered.

"Why haven't they, Emily?" the dominant asked.

"My career... no chemistry.... Different desires...Hannah," the hypnotized Emily responded.

"And your son, he moved away for school didn't he, Hannah, far away," the hypnotist emphasized.

"Yes, Hannah..." was the reply.

"So the men in your life have all left, moved, gone away," Hannah stated.

"Yes, Hannah...."

"And you have no close, sexual relationships do you Emily," the hypotist said.

"No, Hannah...."

"You need to find someone who excites you, someone where you can just relax and feel comfortable being relaxed around, someone who can help you feel relaxed when needed and excited when you want to be, don't you agree, Emily?" the hypnotist asked, leading the lawyer to her logical conclusion.

"Yes, Hannah..."

"Emily, you will know when you find that person won't you?" the hypnotist asked. "It may even be a woman, and that won't bother you because you have always wondered ever since you were in college, isn't that right Emily?"

"Yes, Hannah..." the lawyer replied, knowing she had always wondered on some level.

SNAP

Emily's eyes closed once more, as the hypnotist smiled at her progress.

"You are doing very well, Emily, so wonderful to be so relaxed following my voice," Hannah said. "Are you enjoying following my voice?"

"Yes, Hannah..." the woman replied.

"Do you enjoy doing what my voice says?" the hypnotist asked.

"Yes, Hannah..." was again the reply.

"What happens when you follow my voice, do what my voice says?" the hypnotist asked.

"Relax.....Hannahh..." Emily said.

"Yes, following my voice relaxes you which feels wonderful doesn't it, Emily?" continued the hypnotist.

"Yess, Hannahhh..." was the lazy reply.

"Doing what my voice says relaxes you which is what you desperately need because of your intense work schedule and pressure, isn't that right?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, Hannahhh..." Emily said.

"You like to follow my voice to be so relaxed, obeying my voice feels relaxing, doesn't it Emily?" the hypnotist furthered.

"Yes, Hannah...." the hypnotized woman answered.

"You want to obey my voice to relax, don't you Emily," the hypnotist added, almost finishing her conditioning for the time being.

"Yess, Hannahhh...." the older woman said.

"You want to listen to my voice, the voice that relaxes you, the voice that you want to OBEY, isn't that right Emily?"

"Yess,Hannahh..." the deeply hypnotized lawyer responded.

"When you hear my voice, what do you want to do when you hear me tell you something Emily?" the hypnotist said as she continued to weave her logic into the mind of her hypnotized subject.

"Obey...Hannahh..." Emily said.

"That's very good, Emily, even awake you will find my touch exciting, my voice relaxing and you will want to obey, won't you Hannah?" The hypnotist asked, completing the circle she established.

"Yess, Hannahhh....." Emily Tobias, Assistant District Attorney, was now compromised.

SNAP

Emily opened her eyes and looked again at the candle flame, and waited to hear the voice that relaxed her so wonderfully.

"Blow out the candle, Emily," Hannah ordered.

"Yes, Hannah," the attorney replied as she leaned in and blew out the flame on the candle that had so successfully focused her on deepening her relaxation.

"Very good, Emily," Hannah praised. "Now take the torch and the candlestick and return them to the mantle where you found them, turn to face me and stand and smile."

The lawyer obeyed her commands flawlessly as she placed the candlestick and torch where she found them then turned and smiled at her hypnotist.

"Walk to me, Emily, always smile when you are with me," the domme instructed.

'Yes, Hannah," Emily replied as she walked to the woman whose voice was captivating and relaxing her, smile beaming wide.

"Give me your hands, Emily," the hypnotist demanded.

Without hesitation Emily placed her hands in those of the hypnotist, and as she did she felt that wave of excitement, enough to make her face flush and her knees buckle ever so slightly.

"Did that feel nice and exciting Emily?" the domme asked with a confident smile.

"Yes, Hannah..." the woman responded, these feelings and suggestions taking hold as she remained hypnotized.

Hannah leaned in and gave her companion a light kiss on the lips, which caused Emily's knees to fully buckle, and her body to shudder from excitement. The hypnotist pulled the lawyer in for a hug, and another kiss as she placed her hands on the ass of the hypnotized lawyer. Hannah was pleased as the Assistant District Attorney kissed back instinctively. The hypnotist let the kiss linger, but not too long before pulling away, and as she did she noticed the smile, not a hypnotized smile, but a satisfied smile on the deeply tranced lawyer.

Hannah Hunt broke the embrace completely and took the hypnotized lawyer by the hand to the full-length mirror by the entrance, where she turned Emily to look at her reflection as she moved to stand behind the hypnotized lawyer, who was still smiling.

"You are doing very well Emily, you are enjoying the relaxation aren't you?" Hannah asked, knowing the answer.

"Yes, Hannah..." the hypnotized woman replied.

Hannah then moved in closer, and took the woman into a hug from behind, her hands meeting at the waist of the lawyer, who again shuddered at the more sensual touch.

"This is what you will dream of, Emily," the domme began as she whispered quietly in the ear of her tranced companion. "This deep relaxation from my voice, the excitement of my touch..."

Emily's swooned. Hannah smiled, and pushed further. She lowered her right hand to gently rub between the legs of the lawyer, while simultaneously taking her left hand and gently caressing the full breasts of the assistant DA.

"Dream of this, Emily," Hannah whispered, moving her hands subtly but effectively. "Exciting touch, relaxing voice.... A desire to feel this touch, to obey...."

Emily was deeply relaxed and incredibly excited at the same time, a confusing fact that was lost on her hypnotized mind. She smiled sexily in the mirror as her partner continued.

"You want to dream about my touch, dream about obeying..." Hannah added as she became a bit more aggressive in her touch, adding a light kiss to the neck. "What will you dream about Emily?"

"Your touch.... Obeyyyingg...." the hypnotized woman replied.

With that there was a knock at the door, their catering order had arrived. A young face looked in the window that was next to the doors, seeing the women in their overtly sexual embrace, and seeing Hannah touchinng the blonde intimately, even through clothes.

"Emily, you will awaken at three, your subconscious mind will remember my touch and what you must dream of, your awake mind remembering a wonderful house tour, sitting and relaxing and talking about how we enjoy one another's company, you will then volunteer to answer the door and get the order for lunch," Hannah finished.