A Cure for Boredomme Ch. 02 - A New Day

Story Info
Hypnodomme conditions Asst. DA into obedience.
7.2k words
4.61
6.9k
5

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah Hunt, well known and respected stage hypnotist and therapist, had delivered the work bag of State Assistant District Attorney Emily Tobias which contained her work laptop, employee and entrance badges and current files of the pretty lawyer late Friday evening following attending a "Save the Children fro Slavery" charity event. The attractive blonde ADA Tobias, after spending the evening yo-yo-ing in and out of hypnosis, dutifully was taken home where she went directly to bed and fell into a suggested night of fitful slumber at the hypnotic encouragement of Dr. Hunt.

Hannah Hunt was exhilarated by the encounter and her rapid control of her new subject, which broke her out of the doldrums of her same old same old life of therapy sessions for addiction and typical hypnosis stage shows. Despite the little nagging thought in her head that she was dealing with a very dangerous partner in Damon Santiago, she knew this was exciting enough to want to continue, though with the crime lord she was beholden to, part of her knew there really was never going to be a way out.

After her exciting Friday evening, performing at the charity event and beginning her fun with Emily, Hannah knew she needed to keep her subject busy so she would not worry about the missing work bag, so she would decide the lawyer's course of action for the day. After showering and getting ready to head out in casual, but attractive dress and makeup, she picked up her phone and dialed Emily Tobias. Emily was still in the shower when she heard her phone ringing in the bedroom.

"I hear the secrets that you keep.... When you're talking in your sleep...." was the ringtone- a catchy, kitschy 1980's song refrain from a middling band the Romantics. Hannah chuckled audibly when she set the ringtone the prior night in the limo while dropping off the Assistant District Attorney.

As the phone continued to ring, Emily was spurred to action- she needed to drop everything and answer the phone. She raced out of the shower, grabbing a towel, and left a trail of water in her wake in her frenzy to answer the phone.

"Hello," Emily answered, flustered just a bit as she tried to hold on to the towel while answering the phone.

"Hello Emily! I hope I am not disturbing you, am I?" the smiling Hannah Hunt asked.

"Oh umm hello Hannah, nnooo, not at all," Emily replied, as her cheeks blushed just a bit as she heard the voice of the woman who had relaxed her so effectively the evening before. Somewhere, her mind remembered a kiss and her touch, exciting and relaxing at the same time, but her waking mind only knew she wanted to meet with Hannah again.

"You sound out of breath Emily, are you sure I am not interrupting anything?" Hannah asked knowing that the hypnosis suggestion to drop everything and answer her call was very well received by the pretty attorney.

"NNoo, not at all Hannah... I was just umm getting ready to shower," Emily replied, trying unsuccessfully to mask her excitement and nervousness.

"That sounds wonderful, Emily, I find that showers can be very relaxing. Even send us into deep relaxation," the hypnotist said as she continued.

Emily immediately entered trance upon hearing her trigger and managed to hold onto the phone at the same time. Standing in her bedroom, dripping after being in the shower, and holding on to the towel, the attorney stopped and focused and waited for the sound of the voice that had sent her into such a wonderful relaxed state.

"Are you still with me, Emily?" the hypnotist asked.

"Yes, Hannah," was the monotone response.

"Were you in the shower when you heard my call, Emily?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, Hannah," Emily answered.

"What are you dressed in, Emily?" the dominant asked.

"Towel, Hannah," the hypnotized attorney said.

"Feeling nice and relaxed, Emily?" Hannah asked.

"Yess, Hannahhh," the submissive replied.

"It does feel wonderful, doesn't it Emily?" the hypnotist suggestively asked.

"Yyess, Hhannahh," the once again hypnotized Emily replied.

"Are you near a mirror, Emily?" the hypnotist inquired.

"Yess, Hannahh," was the reply from the deeply relaxed lawyer.

"Walk over to the mirror and look into your eyes, Emily, it will relax you more deeply," the hypnotist instructed. "Let me know when you are at the mirror."

"I'm there..." was the reply.

"Very good, Emily, do you remember looking into my eyes last night?" The hypnotist asked.

"Yesss, Hannahh," the attorney answered.

"How did it feel when you looked deeply into my eyes?" the hypnotist asked.

"Relaxxxx...." was the sleepy reply.

"That's very good, Emily, now when I snap my fingers into the phone, you will be looking deeply into my eyes, the eyes that relax you so deeply, do you understand?"

"Yesss, Hannahh," Emily said in reply.

SNAP

"Do you see my eyes now, Emily?" the hypnotist asked.

"Yesss, Hannahh," the assistant DA answered.

"And you feel yourself relaxing more deeply again don't you Emily?" the hypnotist instructed as a question.

"Yesss, Hannahh," the attorney replied.

"Emily we will need to get you back into the shower in a moment, but you are beginning to realize that my conversation, looking into my eyes, and following my voice relaxes you, isn't that right?" the dominant intoned.

"Yesss, Hannahh," the attorney answered without hesitation.

"And now you are finding that following my voice, doing what my voice tells you, relaxes you deeper and deeper every time you follow what my voice tells you, isn't that right Emily?" the hypnotist continued.

"Yesss, Hannahh," was the attorney's quick and audible answer.

"And as you listen, you find that looking into my eyes, and following what my voice tells you to do relaxes you even deeper, isn't that right Emily?" the tist continued.

"Yesss, Hannahh," was again the response.

"Drop the towel, Emily," the hypnotist commanded, taking advantage of the situation.

"Yesss, Hannahhhh...." the lawyer responded.

"Very good, Emily, now begin to play with your breasts," the hypnotist suggested.

"Yessssss, Hhhannahhhh....." the assistant DA replied as she lost the towel and her hands began their work.

"Imagine my eyes, locked on yours as you follow my voice and play with your breasts, feels so wonderful doesn't it Emily?" the hypnotist suggestively asked.

"Yessssss, Hhhannahhhhhh....." the blond woman replied lost in her own eyes she now saw as Hannah's as she followed the voice and played with her own breasts.

"You sound like you are really enjoying yourself, Emily," Hannah said. "And to feel this all you need to do is, relax into my eyes and listen to my voice, doesn't that sound perfect?"

"Yessssss, Hhhannahhhhhh....."

"In a moment you will awaken, and you will pick up your towel and return to the shower. You will remember chatting about last evening, thanking me for a ride home, and remember we agreed to meet at 11 am at the coffee shop near your office that you always go to, do you understand?" the hypnotist asked. "You will take an uber since it is not necessary for us both to have a car in the city, do you understand?"

"Yesss, Hannahh," the attorney answered immediately.

"Awake when I snap my fingers, Emily," the confident hypnotist said with a smile.

SNAP

"Oh well I didn't mean to interrupt, Emily," the hypnotist guided. "And I look forward to seeing you at the coffee shop at 11."

"Oh umm yes, thank you so much for talking me home last night," Emily said, shaking the relaxation from her head as she had a flash of Hannah's eyes as she looked in the mirror. "Yes, I am too, see you in a little while!"

"Excellent, Emily, looking forward to it." Hannah said as she disconnected the call.

Emily saw the time displayed on the phone and hurriedly headed back into the bathroom, where she found the water still running and the temperature lukewarm following her hypnotic detour. Once out of the shower, the attorney called for her uber to ensure she arrived on time to meet her table companion from the charity event the prior evening, someone she wanted to know better, someone she felt could relax around.

Assistant DA Emily Tobias arrived at the coffee shop around the corner from her office just a few minutes before 11, ordered her specialty drink and sat down in the corner of the shop and waited. A few moments after she sat, she watched as Hannah Hunt entered, ordered coffee and then made her way to where she sat.

"Good morning, Emily, how was that shower?" Hannah asked with a laugh.

"Ohh, well ummm good, Hannah," Emily said, unsure exactly how to reply.

"And I trust you had a wonderful night's sleep and relaxation?" Hannah continued.

"Yes, Hannah," Emily said as she looked into the eyes of Hannah, feeling a bit more relaxed as they sat there talking.

"It seems even now, my conversation is relaxing you, isn't that right, Emily?" Hannah asked with a warm smile.

"Yes, Hannah," Emily said again, falling into the pattern her hypnotist had begun setting up the prior night.

Hannah made sure to make eye contact with her subject, who was finding it increasingly hard to look away from the relaxing eyes she remembered as she stepped out of the shower earlier in the day. Emily had absorbed her suggestions like a sponge, because her desire to feel relaxed was so intense and welcomed. Hannah knew she had Emily on a string, and would enjoy pulling those strings of the pretty attorney. Emily had sunk into her chair, and her coffee, in her right hand, was rapidly becoming an afterthought.

"Then I am sure you won't mind," the hypnotist said as she reached out with her left hand to take the coffee cup from Emily as her right hand raised in front of her face. "If i tell you it is time for deep relaxation."

SNAP

Once again Assistant District Attorney Emily Tobias was hypnotized in public, albeit in a nearly empty coffee shop this time. The pretty blonde attorney looked peaceful with her eyes closed as she sunk even deeper into the beige armchair.

"Open your eyes, Emily," the hypnotist said as she again snapped her fingers.

Once again deep in trance, the attorney opened her eyes and looked at the woman whose voice and eyes were continually relaxing her. To anyone paying attention, it looked like any other pair of attractive women enjoying each other's company at a coffee shop.

"Look at me, Emily," Hannah instructed. "Are you feeling deeply relaxed again?"

"Yess Hannah," the assistant DA answered.

"Emily, you will answer me immediately and honestly every time I ask you a question, do you understand?" the hypnotist asked.

"Yes Hannah," Emily replied.

"Very good, Emily. Tell me what plans do you have for today?" was the question posed by the hypnotist.

"Working on a case, Hannah," was the reply, pleasing the hypnotist who noticed the tranced woman was always using the hypnotist's name as suggested the evening before.

"Very good," the hypnotist said. "When you awaken, I am going to invite you to a nice, relaxing afternoon at my home for a late lunch, an idea you will accept, won't you Emily?"

"Yes, Hannah," was the response given by the blonde attorney.

"Pick up your coffee and take a sip, Emily," the hypnotist said.

"Yes, Hannah," Emily replied as she picked up her coffee and took a sip.

"Put your coffee back on the table, Emily and look into my eyes," The hypnotist said, as the attorney picked up her coffee and took a sip.

"Yes, Hannah," was again the reply.

"My eyes and voice continue to relax you, don't they Emily?" the dominant asked.

"Yes, Hannah," Emily replied.

"Doing as my voice says relaxes you, it feels wonderful to follow my voice, doesn't it Emily?" hypnotist Hannah instructed in question form.

"Yes, Hannah," the woman again replied.

"Very good Emily, I am so glad you are enjoying relaxing," Hannah began, "When I count to three, you will awaken, feeling relaxed and wonderful and enjoying my company.

"One"

"Two"

"Three, wide awake,"

SNAP

Emily's eyes opened, and then she opened them wide and shook her head side to side to try and fully awaken. She smiled and held up her coffee, which had cooled more than anticipated as she took another drink.

"You okay there, Emily?" the hypnotist asked as she watched the older attorney try to regain consciousness fully.

"Yes, Hannah, Just tired from a long week," the lawyer answered.

"Oh I understand those," Hannah said. "Why don't you come to my home on the Island, I know a great place that will cater and deliver lunch, and we can talk more, I know I am enjoying your company, Emily. Unless you have a better offer or something you need to do, of course."

"Yes, Hannah, that sounds wonderful, but I don't want to intrude," Emily replied.

"No, Emily, you are definitely NOT intruding," Hannah reassured. "I do love your company, you are a very good listener."

"Thank you, Hannah," Emily said. "But I don't have my car, so maybe I can take your address and meet you there?"

"Oh no, Emily, I will drive you to my home, and later back to your home," Hannah said, "I insist."

"Well if you are sure, Hannah.... Sounds wonderful," the overworked attorney said.

"Oh I am sure, Emily," Hannah said. "It is an hour drive, so if you need to use the restroom, we will be driving for a bit."

"Yes, Hannah, I think I will head into the restroom before we go," Emily answered as she headed across the coffee shop to the restrooms. As she headed into the restroom, Hannah pulled out her phone and made a call.

"Hello Mr. Santiago." Hannah began. "Emily will be spending the day with me at my home on the island."

"Excellent, Miss Hunt, my men will need about three hours at your new friend's home to set things up and they will return her bag.. Let me know when you are on your way back," Santiago said, pleased in the performance so far of his newest employee, who thought herself more partner than anything.

"Of course, Mr. Santiago," the hypnotist said, hanging up as she saw Emily making her way back to the chairs they were occupying.

"Ready to go, Emily?" the dominant partner of the pair asked

"Yes, Hannah," the attorney replied.

The pair walked to Hannah's large, expensive Range Rover and the key less entry opened the door for Emily to enter on the passenger side, while the smiling Hannah entered on the driver side.

"Beautiful car, Hannah, wow," the lowly paid government employee said as she buckled her seat belt.

"Thank you Emily, it is a very comfortable ride, it almost drives itself," the hypnotist replied. "It's very easy to just ride and relax."

"Yes, Hannah... I see..." Emily returned.

"Very easy to go into deep relaxation," the hypnotist said as she snapped her fingers in front of her passenger, as Emily Tobias eyes snapped shut as she continued her experiences with being hypnotized.

"I'm just going to talk to you for a bit as we get to the highway Emily so just listen very carefully, nod your head if you understand," Hannah began as the head of the once again hypnotized attorney nodded affirmatively.

"That's very good Emily, you are truly enjoying feeling, this relaxed feeling my voice takes you to, nod if you understand," Hannah continued, as once again the blonde head nodded yes.

"The deeper you go into this relaxed feeling the better you feel, Emily, and you admit it feels wonderful. And in order to go deeper into this feeling of deep relaxation you simply just need to listen to my voice," the dominant instructed. "Listening to my voice relaxes you, nod your head if you agree."

Emily again nodded her head at the logical statement. Hannah's voice was the one that sent her into this state, there was no questioning or denying that fact.

"Listening to my voice, following the instructions my voice gives you relaxes you, takes you deeper into this wonderful feeling of relaxation," Hannah commanded. "Following my voice relaxes you, it is something you enjoy and crave, that escape from stress and tension from work. The more you follow what my voice says, the deeper you may go into relaxation, Emily. Nod if you understand."

More affirmation through nodding as the attorney lightly nodded her head up and down.

"You want more relaxation Emily, more feeling wonderful, In order to do that you need to follow what my voice tells you to do," the hypnotist suggested strongly after logically taking her subject to a place of agreement. "You may answer me now Emily, what will you do to go deeper into relaxation?"

"What your voice tells meeee....." was the barely audible reply from the deeply hypnotized blonde.

"Very good Emily, you are following along very well," Hannah praised. "Now when I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes, and look at the lines in the highway, those pretty white lines in the road. You will begin to count them silently to yourself, and you will tell me when you get to 25 lines, stop counting and close your eyes once again. Do you understand?"

"Yesss, Hhhannahhh...." the assistant DA answered.

Hannah slowed the car just a bit as they began the journey on the highway, to gauge how fast she could drive so that Emily could physically count the dotted lines on the roadway.

SNAP

Emily's eyes opened as she looked out the windshield. Her body never moved as she focused on her task.

"Twenty-five," the hypnotized attorney said as her eyes closed and her chin softly fell into her chest.

"It was so easy to listen to my voice, follow what it was instructing you to do, and let you go deeper into relaxation, wasn't it Emily?" Hannah asked.

"Yess, Hannahhh..." Emily said.

"And you love the feeling of being so relaxed by listening to my voice, don't you Emily?" Hannah continued.

"Yyesss, Hannahh...." the lawyer replied.

"And you want to go even deeper, don't you Emily?" the hypnotist suggestively asked.

"Yesss, Hhannahhh..." Emily replied.

"Then you simply have to listen to my voice so you may relax even deeper, isn't that right, Emily?" the hypnotist asked with a hopeful smile.

"Yyesss, Hhhannnahhh...." the Assistant District Attorney responded. essentially closing the logical loop of listening to and obeying the voice of her hypnotist.

"Very good, Emily," the hypnotist praised. "You may again go deeper. When I snap my fingers, you will again open your eyes, and again count the dotted white lines in the road, this time you will count to 1,000.. Each line you count will take you deeper into this state of relaxation, and take you deeper into wanting to listen to and follow what my voice suggests. Nod your head if you understand."

Emily nodded her head in affirmation.

"Very good, Emily," the hypnotist praised. "You have a task to accomplish now."

SNAP

Emily opened her eyes and again silently counted the lines in the road, counting herself deeper into trance, and deeper into following the voice of her new friend, Hannah Hunt. The blonde attorney's breathing was slow and steady, her chest rising and falling rhythmically as she looked out the front of the Range Rover and silently deepened her loop, counting line after line.

"One thousand," the hypnotized lawyer eventually said as again her eyes closed as she sank deeper into the passenger seat of the luxury SUV.

Hannah smiled, as she set up yet another round of deepening for her newest subject, estimating a number that would take them to the exit near her home. Counting herself deeper out of desire to relax because of her very high stress and now high profile position in the state's prosecutor's office. And after that, a nice short count just so the pretty blonde could sink deeper one more time.

"Emily, you have done very well counting you should feel very good about following my voice so you may go even deeper in relaxation," Hannah said. "You will always feel this wonderful feeling when you follow what my voice says, nod your head if you always want to follow my voice."