A Cure for Boredomme Ch. 02 - A New Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

SNAP

Emily awakened, paying no attention to the feeling between her legs or the fact that her nipples had fully engorged and still pointed through her blouse as she woke, looking at her reflection in the mirror. A moment later she woke fully.

"That's the catering? I'll get that Hannah," Emily said, reaching for the phone in her back pocket.

The young delivery driver, no more than 17 or 18, was surprised as Emily opened the door- her nipples still peeking through her bra and blouse, visible for anyone to see. Especially a teenage boy. Emily offered the young man a nice tip in cash as she fished through her phone for cash as the boy waited.

"Oh ummm no, Ma'am, Dr. Hunt always includes the tip when she orders, but thank you Ma'am," the delivery boy said, eyes never leaving the breasts of the lawyer until he left.

Emily took the bag with the meals from the boy, closed the door and turned to see Hannah standing there, smiling.

"That was a little weird, his eyes never left my chest," Emily said to her hostess.

"Well Emily, they are very nice," the doctor laughed. "He may have never seen D's before."

Emily laughed at the remark, replying, "Good guess, Hannah."

"Take the food to the dining room, Emily, off the kitchen to the right," Hannah instructed, as Emily smiled and listened to her voice. "Everything is in the bag to set up two place settings, please set up the place settings and set out the food. Then go to the wine cabinet and take out the white wine all the way to the left of the cabinet and then pour a glass for each of us. Wait for me before sitting."

"Yes, Hannah," Emily replied, waiting for Hannah to finish before moving.

Hannah watched as the lawyer obeyed flawlessly and stood waiting.

"I will sit here, please pull out my chair Emily," the hypnotist demanded.

"Yes, Hannah," Emily said as she obeyed, seating her hostess.

"Please sit, Emily," Hannah commanded, smiling at how quickly the lawyer was accepting being conditioned to obey. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Tell me, what are your Sunday plans?"

"Mass at 10 am at St. Stephen's, then home to relax and most likely work," Emily said.

Hannah smiled wide, saying "St. Stephen's is that beautiful Catholic cathedral isn't it?"

"It is," Emily replied.

"Deep relaxation," Hannah said, sending Emily into hypnosis once again. "You have a confession to make tomorrow after mass, listen to what you will do...."