All Comments on 'A Cure For Mondayitis'

by MsRoseEvans

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
what a cure..

i love the teasing way u write... keep it up cant wait to read more...

dan (texas)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good story

but I think he should give her some 'weekend work", just to keep her in line ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Superb ! Fantastic !!!

My only suggestions are:

1. Develop the characters more and

2. Make the story longer or write more parts / chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's fine, but

I thought the story was good and the characters fine but it's jarring to see lent and leant when you meant "leaned".

The throes of passion does not have a "w".

And at the end when he's gritting his teeth i assume you meant it "wasn't long" rather than it was long.

Keep trying I enjoyed the imagery.

MsRoseEvansMsRoseEvansabout 13 years agoAuthor
Re: It's Fine But

You are completely correct, and I apologise for the errors/typos in this. While I gave the story a good reading over (several in fact) it appears I did miss some mistakes.

Thank you for pointing this out so that I can improve as a writer : ) I appreciate the feedback.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Very erotic!

The slow, teasing pace made this a very sexy read. Nicely done!

aguycelmaraguycelmarover 12 years ago
A sexy read

Great story and looking forward to reading much more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story

The story was good and the character development just fine. You don't need to be in a hurry to end the story, i.e. you could have added more to the middle of the plot by having three late Mondays, with the additional late Monday (occurring between the two Mondays already reported) having an appropriate middle "penalty". Regardless, I enjoyed your story and will look forward to reading other stories that you submit.

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
such a tease

that was great, got me all hot and bothered and wanting more...hmmm, this isnt meant to be mean but it made me laugh too! i think it was like some of the corny lines between them when he came into his office and she was waiting for him. but laughing in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gentleman

I liked how you made Ryan take the responsibility to assure that Katie would not get pregnant as she was lost in her pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous