A Cure for Pain - Pt. 01

Story Info
Married man seeks a professional massage.
6.4k words
4.62
27.4k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PG564E
PG564E
207 Followers

Larry was a laborer who had worked hard for years on a construction crew. He was married to a very attractive girl named Jill. Their son Samuel was now 18 years old and almost out of high school.

Jill had a job as a physical trainer and worked for a small company. Not only did Jill make some decent money, but she kept her body in marvelous shape. Both her and her husband Larry were 39 years old and had been married for 20 of those years.

Larry's lower back and shoulders were often sore after working all week. He had stabs of brief pains course through his lower back which seemed to be happening more frequently lately. His back would lock up on him out of nowhere, a bolt of pain would almost bring him to his knees.

A co-worker saw Larry have an episode like this one morning on the jobsite. He had known Larry for a number of years, and could clearly see the effects of hard labor that were catching up to Larry. He went over to Larry to help him.

"What is it Larry. Your back give out again?"

"Yeah Stan. Fucking thing hurts like hell."

"You ought to see a chiropractor, or even a massage artist who knows what they are doing. Either might help Larry."

The sudden crippling pain eased in Larry's back after a few minutes. His friends advice was right. He should have done something before this to help himself. Jill had noticed his physical problems occasionally when the couple made love. She had told him the same thing but he had taken no action.

The workday concluded without any further incidents. On his drive home, Larry saw a small professional building with a sign that read "Thompson's Massage Parlor" in dark blue neon. He saw a paper displayed inside the front door which must have the office hours listed. He slowed his truck down, and parked a few doors down from the business.

The parlor was in the middle of a laundromat on the left, and a tax office on the right.

The parking lot had a lot of spaces for customers to park, and on this late afternoon most of them were occupied.

Larry strode up to the door and scanned the office hours. Monday through Saturday, open at 9 AM, close at 7 PM. Larry thought that was smart on the owner's part as most people worked Monday through Friday, and could use Saturday for their services.

He opened the door and saw a pretty brunette girl on the phone behind the reception desk. She motioned for Larry to sit down. "I'll just be one minute Sir" she said, holding her cell phone away from her mouth.

Larry sat and the receptionist pressed her cell phone off.

"How can I help you Sir?"

"My shoulders and back have been hurting. My wife and a friend suggested maybe getting a massage to calm my body down. Something like 2 or 3 times a month would be possible for me - if it helps of course."

Her dark eyes gleamed and she quickly said "I think Mr. Thompson should be able to help alleviate your pains. He has a lot of clients and a great reputation. Our rates are reasonable, as we cater to working people just like you. My name is Sandy, and yours is?"

"Larry McGrew, sorry I didn't introduce myself Sandy."

Sandy guessed beneath Larry's long sleeved flannel shirt, and worn dirty blue jeans he had a nice body.

"Let me show you our pricing and length of sessions Larry." Sandy pulled two copies of paper out of her desk drawer, and reviewed the information with Larry. He noticed a difference in length of time for visits ranging from 30 minutes to nearly an hour.

The rates were very affordable and he made a quick decision. His initial visit would be with Mr. Thompson this coming Saturday, at 1 PM in the afternoon. Their were certificates on the walls of his accreditations and state licenses. Larry did not ask the size of their staff, nor the sex of their massagers.

Sandy smiles as Larry stood to leave. "Thank you so much Larry, we are glad to have you and we will do our best to help make your more comfortable."

The two shook hands and Larry left. Sandy could not help but notice that Larry had an attractive ass. She had neglected to tell him they had a staff of four people, and she was one of them should the workload be heavy on a particular day, or week.

She wondered if she might be able to see that ass in the near future.

Jill would be happy with this news when he got home shortly.

##############################################################

Larry saw Jill outside in the front yard half way down the block. She had her brown hair covered with a baseball hat which hid her bangs. She wore a grey sports bra top, and denim shorts which revealed her very shapely legs.

Larry's wife was hot. No doubt about that. Larry smiled as he pulled into the driveway and wondered if he would revel inside her sweet pussy later tonight. Jill's blue eyes looked mischevious as she walked up to Larry and kissed him.

"Hi baby, how was your day" she asked.

"Hey it was good, a different kind of day" Larry replied.

"What was new about it babe?"

"I stopped at that massage parlor that's a mile away Jill. I made an appointment for this Saturday afternoon, to see if my back and shoulders will feel better if I have regular sessions there. If not, I'll check for a chiropractor, like you told me to a couple months ago."

Jill was excited that her husband had finally listened to her. Larry did not tell her he had a painful incident at the jobsite earlier that day.

"Ah honey, that is good news." She hugged her husband and whispered into his ear.

"Sam is not home. Expect him back around 9 tonight. How about we go upstairs, and I give your cock a massage babe?"

Larry's face broke into a wide smile of surprise. "I would love that Jill. I need you really bad." They held hands like teenagers and walked into the house, and headed upstairs to their bedroom. Jill led him up the steps, and stood at the top of the landing with hunger in her eyes.

Her hands found the side of Larry's face, and the two began a slow french kiss that caused both to moan after a few seconds. Jill broke the kiss and dropped both of her hands down to her breasts, and agitated her taut nipples. They fought against the soft fabric of her sports bra, and then she moved them lower, to Larry's growing erection which was starting to tent his jeans.

"mmmm, let me get a 20 second shower hon... don't want to smell bad for you."

Jill laughed and turned towards their bedroom door.

"dry yourself off hon. Only thing wet in our bed is my pussy." She went into the bedroom and Larry frantically ran to the bathroom and turned the shower on quickly.

He took more than 20 seconds to clean the day's work dirt off of his body.

His soapy hands lingered on his swollen cock. A very nice 6-1/2 inches long, with a thick shaft, and a beautifully shaped cock head. Larrry moaned with anticipation, cut the shower off and grabbed a large white bath towel, drying himself off as he walked to the bedroom.

His eyes bulged in shock as Jill's body filled his eyes. She was stark naked, and had a large dildo deep inside her stretched pussy. She was licking a realistic white dildo using her tongue like a lewd snake on the head of the fake cock. Her eyes were glazed in lust.

"Thought I'd spice up our sex life honey. Bought these two toys yesterday at an adult bookstore. The men there were really leering at my body. I felt their eyes all over me when I smiled at them with these two dicks in my hand. You think one or two of those guys got a hard on because of me babe?"

Larry was hypnotized at this erotic sight, and Jill's sexy voice only added to the flow of blood into his now fully erect dick.

"holy fuck Jill, you...your so fucking hot baby." Larry added "all those guys probably had a hard boner Jill. You look so fucking good."

Jill left the toy in her pussy and shimmied up to the edge of the bed. She admired her husbands cock, and place both hands on his shaft, and gently kissed the head of his penis. Her tongue slowly laved his piss slit, and rimmed the edge of his crown which made Larry shiver.

Jill began blowing her husband. She had not sucked his dick for a while, and had missed that warm man meat in her pretty mouth. Her moans began as her arousal rose. She felt Larry's hands on the sides of her head, and welcomed several more inches of his cock inside her suckling mouth. Jill sucked harder on it and Larry's head leaned back in ecstasy.

His mind was overloaded with happy thoughts. I come home to a foxy girl and she's sucking my dick like a street whore. This feels so fucking good. I'm gonna fuck the shit out of her pretty soon, Larry thought.

He looked down and saw her mouth engulfing him, and she had her right hand on the fake dick, moving it inside and back out, a long 8" dildo, and her pussy took the whole thing, which caused her to wetly slobber on his dick.

He did not know what had gotten into Jill, but he was entranced by this sexual assault on his cock and mind. Jill's body shuddered, as her orgasm ripped through her vagina. Jill picked out two dildo's that were bigger than her husbands cock

deliberately. She was tired of time passing without the wild sex they had before in their marriage. Jill would dream of... fucking a strange man with a huge horse dick. One that would drive her insane with lust. But she could not cheat on Larry. Every one had dirty dreams they kept a secret. So did Jill.

Jill's mouth rapidly induced Larry to convulse thick sperm into her mouth. He never made it to pound her pussy raw. The exquisite feeling of unloading into a mouth that craved his sperm was intoxicating to Larry. Oh God, how fucking good that felt!

A little bit of whitish semen oozed out of Jill's mouth. She had counted 7 blasts of cum explode from Larry's dick. That had excited Jill as much as Larry!

She kept him in her mouth. Larry's eyes were closed in wonder and he was so grateful for this past hour of his life. He opened his eyes and looked down on his wife. He saw the remnants of his orgasm, and wondered how in the world had Jill managed to swallow so much sperm? What did cum taste like he thought? It looked thick and slimy to him. Larry had never told Jill that from time to time, Larry had a fantasy of giving another man a blow job. One like she had just given to him. This was just one of Larry's secret dreams.

Larry's breathing had returned to a state resembling normal.

"Thank you baby. You've never sucked my cock as good as you just did."

Jill released his softening penis and smiled up at him. She used her tongue to collect the rest of his cum. "you came so much baby. So did I - that big fake cock made me cum... I'm glad I tried that dildo. I love you baby."

"I love you too Jill."

#############################################################

Bill Thompson saw Sandy's notification that a new client named Larry McGrew had an appointment with Bill this coming Saturday at 1 PM. Her email was a boon to his ego, his business was doing quite well financially.

Bill had established his business 15 years ago. From the beginning he decided to be cheaper than his competitors in the area. Volume will put money in his pocket he planned. Lots of customers. He could hire more staff if needed, and his strategy had proven to be a very wise decision.

Sandy had worked for Bill for 5 years already. She was a skilled employee who generally performed massages on Bill's female clients. Not once had he ever received a complaint about Sandy. She had made his life much easier and Bill gave her nice raises to induce her to keep working there.

Bill was 46 years old. He had salt and pepper hair, intense brown eyes, and stood about 6 feet tall. He had managed to keep his weight down as he aged, and was thick in the shoulders with very strong arms and hands. He worked out 3 times a week usually, so the demands of his job physically helped him stay fit.

Bill was a widower. His wife had passed away suddenly more than 8 years ago.

He had been devastated by her loss, and had taken to drinking 3 or 4 times a week to try to hold down the grief he felt inside. It did not work well for Bill.

One night he had been very drunk, and went bar hopping despite the danger of getting a DUI. Of all places he had found himself in a large bar that had a dance floor. His thirst for vodka overrode his surroundings. There were a few women in the bar, but most of the customer's were men. On that night, there were probably close to 30 men. Some were older, and others looked to be in their twenties or thirties. After Bill had downed two more shots of vodka, one of those men came near him and sat on the bar stool beside him.

He introduced himself as Jason, and he didn't like to drink alone. Would he mind his company? Bill just said "sure" and noticed Jason was about the same height and weight as Bill. Jason ordered drinks for both men, and a conversation ensued where they shared information about their jobs, marital status, kids, etc.

Jason was single, and said he had never married. He expressed empathy for Bill's situation and listened intently when the booze loosened Bill's tongue to share how he felt as a widower - miserable and alone basically.

Beneath his grey pants Jason wore a black thong, that stuck in his ass crack, and held his heavy balls and 5 inch dick in it's mesh confines. When Jason was sexually aroused, his cock would harden significantly, and grow to almost 8 inches in length.

As the two men continued to talk and drink, Bill began to slur his words. Jason decided to be a good guy and offered to drive Bill home. They lived about a mile apart, so Bill agreed to accept his offer and leave his car in the parking lot overnight.

Two hours later Bill was riding shotgun in Jason's car and was too drunk to notice this was not his house where Jason had parked.

"hey, where are we Jason?"

"Sorry Bill, I forgot something I had to mail, so I'm gonna grab that and take you home. Want to have another drink? It's not too late and I have lots of vodka."

That sealed that deal. Jason skillfully seduced the new widower. Before too long, Jason's hands were rubbing Bill's crotch which responded to this unexpected attention. Despite the liquor, Bill's dick began filling with blood. Jason had not touched him anywhere else on purpose.

"Does this feel good Bill? Your getting nice and hard. Will you let me take your cock out? I'm a very good cock sucker, and need to give you a blowjob. It might make you feel much better. If you've never been blown by another man, you will be pleasantly surprised how rewarding a blow job is for both men."

Bill's hand reached down and laid on top of Jason's whose fingers pressed against the sides of Bill's fully hard shaft. He stroked himself and the sensations of two hands playing with his dick were not only new, but really aroused Bill. Booze and his erection had made his decision quickly.

"take my clothes of Jason. Suck my cock, its pretty big. Do you swallow cum?"

"yes Bill, I'm a faggot and I swallow every drop of sperm a man can shoot into my mouth."

The two men stood shakily, and began stripping off their clothes. Bill noticed that Jason's thong was stretch out obscenely with his aroused penis. Jason gently helped Bill sit on the couch, and Jason laid on his side to suck on Bill's cock.

"oooh fucfuc, man that feels fucking good" Bill gasped. Jason's tongue laved the purplish cock head that began dripping some pre-cum. Bill hissed when his sex liquid was devoured by Jason. It felt terrific.

Jason slowly went down on Bill's sex organ. Inch by inch, he wet it with his saliva, and took it in near the entrance to his throat. He looked up at Bill and saw his eyes closed, a look of ecstasy on his face. Bill's lips were parted.

"yeah... suck my big cock you faggot. I really fuckin like this. Your mouth is doing wonderful things to my cock... oh Jason, yes, just like that, lick it right there.. your mouth's so wet and warm... oh gezzuz god, I'm gonna cum... gonna shoot my load... EAT THIS JASON!"

The unique taste of male semen quickly hit the back of Jason's mouth, and began pooling rapidly on his tongue. He used his tongue like a pleasure snake, coating his teeth with Bill's load, sucking just perfectly strong as Bill kept ejaculating wildly into his new friend's mouth.

Bill had never had his cock sucked by a man before this night. He felt a tremendous release of not only his cum, but the gloomy feeling he had been living with was gone. At least for now. He felt more alive than he had in a long time.

He could tell Jason was slowly drinking his slimy cum. What a fantastic feeling.

Jason had moaned incessantly when Bill's orgasm thundered through his body.

He kept Bill in his mouth as his dick receded to a state of softness. He released it tenderly.

"Bill... that was wonderful. Thank you so much for letting me suck your cock. You came so hard, like a bull - I love that Bill."

Bill's eyes were focused on Jason's neglected dick. It looked... tempting to Bill."

"Jason, sit next to me OK? I want to feel your dick. I've never touched a man's dick before.. but I want to now. You just made me feel sooo good, that's the least I can do for you."

Jason had turned other straight men before. This was music to his ears, a symphony of molten lust. He got up and sat next to Bill, their legs sharing the warmth of their bodies and was fucking thrilled when Bill's hand (shaking a little bit) began massaging Jason's swollen member.

He watched intently as Bill freed his cock from the sexy thong, and began running one finger softly around the head of Jason's dick.

"mmm Bill, that feels so good. Would you please, please jack me off? You don't have to do anything else if you don't want to."

Bill smiled and gripped his hand around Jason's long shaft. He slid it down gently until his fingers felt the smooth skin of Jason's balls. Then he eased his hand up to the very tip of Jason's penis. He watched himself give another man a hand job.

It felt surreal to Bill. It was sexy. The longer he stroked Jason, the better he liked giving him sexual attention. Bill looked intently at Jason's prick and noticed how beautiful a man's dick really is. He had never thought like that before in his whole life. It looked... so appealing.

Bill found himself standing up and kneeling on the floor, between Jason's legs.

His dick loomed even larger in Bill's eyes as he kissed it with his lips. Many times. It amazed him how strong a hard penis is, and how soft the cock head is, like warm velvet he thought as he slid one inch, then two, then three into his mouth.

Jason happily guided Bill's bobbing head, thrilled that this night had happened so great, usually the first time a straight man would give him his load, then leave his house.

He sighed as Bill's sucking became more urgent. He was giving Jason a sincere sucking off, he could tell Bill was really into this.

Jason wailed pretty loudly when his cock erupted with streams of cum which caused Bill to gag a little bit, but this first timer managed to swallow most of Jason's ejaculation which had totaled six blasts of sperm.

Bill felt... wow, I just sucked a man's cock. I... liked it.

Three weeks later Bill hired Jason for a position at Bill's massage parlor.

############################################################

Scenes of the torrid sex Larry and Jill had enjoyed the last two days cluttered Larry's mind as he parked his truck in the lot at the Massage Parlor. He felt elated, and looked forward to his first massage. He hoped in would ease the pain in his shoulders, but especially in his lower back.

He entered and saw a man at the reception desk. He had thought that cute Sandy would be there, but confirmed his appointment with this employee, whose name was Jason. Larry sat in the waiting room and saw Jason smile at him when he approached Bill Thompson and they shook hands, and walked into Bill's office.

PG564E
PG564E
207 Followers
12