All Comments on 'A Cure for Pain - Pt. 01'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh wow , just wow- can’t wait to see how this goes

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerover 1 year ago

So glad that this is only part 1 and this is a really nice beginning. Can't wait for Larry to taste his first cock, but I have a feeling Jill's going to want to see him do a lot more than just give another man a BJ. Part 1 gets *****s for its hot, well described characters as well as its story line. Part 2 soon, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horny just thinking of Bill fucking Larry; then having a 3some with Jason!!

ericrodman101ericrodman101over 1 year ago

So much action, so much promise of more to cum. And somehow I want to hear more about Eric and Samuel.

DavidllahDavidllahover 1 year ago

So good! Keep writing!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Oh My, that was such a hot story. Years ago a couple I knew who were into swinging sex were at several parties that I hosted for my boss. One night when one of the parties were wrapping up they ask if I wanted to go to their home and keep playing. I agreed and after I locked up the house I followed them home. We played around for an hour or so and she was sucking my cock. She ask if I’d be ok putting on a blindfold?

I’m not into BDSM and said so, but I was willing to put on a blindfold. Once I had it on she continued to suck me. Then she stopped and I figured she was getting a drink. Then the sucking started again. I knew right away that he was the one sucking me this time. I didn’t say anything and they started switching off blowing me. Then after a bit when I was sure he was sucking me I reached up and took off the blindfold. I could see the panic in their eyes and I told them no big deal cause I’m bisexual. For the next few hours we traded just about every combination of sucking three people could do. Then he ask if I’d fuck him. I explained to them that I’m 100% a bottom so we continued what we were doing. He and I spit roasted her and traded off fucking her. We didn’t stop till about 9 or 10 am. That took care of all but the fantasy of him getting fucked.

AmberSolisAmberSolisabout 1 year ago

A compelling story. You absolutely caught the raw emotional, lustful feelings that can drive people, men and women, to try something they never thought might appeal to them. Or even be possible, if they did accept those homo-erotic feelings within themselves.

HornyAussieMaleHornyAussieMaleabout 1 year ago

I cant wait for PT 2... This is so fucking horny. I wish my wife would be into this, I'd love to suck a huge cock in front of her, get it rock hard then guide it into my wifes pussy and watch him fuck her hard as I massage his balls mmmmm

niniku18niniku18about 1 year ago

God, that got me so hard. I can't wait to read this in the bathroom and play along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Want my wife to catch me reading stories like this…When drunk she fingered my ass and I told her how good it felt…asked for it again a couple of nights later…she’s suspicious now, asked if I ever looked at gay porn…reached down and felt how hard I was…I’m becoming such a beta..

JT

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes196911 months ago

Thanks, friend for clueing me into your story line. Love the descriptions of the cock-sucking and the massage scene. I remember my first erotic massages that slowly led to cock-sucking and finally my virgin cherry opened by the sexy, well-endowed masseur. I look forward to reading the rest of the series. You write well, and I look forward to sharing experiences! ❤️🍆😈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES