A Cure for Pain - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chairs were made of leather, and Bill began asking Larry about his medical history, what he did for a living, how long had these pains bothered him, standard questions that needed to be asked.

Bill' face broke into a genuine smile. He rose from his chair and said "lets get started Larry. I do not want any of my clients to suffer pain if I can alleviate it."

Larry rose with him. They walked into an office a larger office. This had a large padded massage table, with stacks of sheets, and pillows. There was a large window, and shelves where bottles of oil, towels, and tissue were placed on.

"OK Larry, this is a little uncomfortable your first session here. I need you to take your clothes off to your underwear, and you can cover yourself with a towel if you like."

"Sure, does feel a little awkward though" Larry replied. He began to strip his clothes off. He did not see Bill's eyes watching him.

He stood up with his underwear on, feeing self conscious that his bulge was quite noticeable.

Bill laughed. "Don't worry Larry. Everyone acts the same their first visit."

His words made Larry feel at ease. He picked up a towel and got up on the table. It felt extremely comfortable, and he laid down on his stomach, covering his underwear with a towel.

Bill always struggled when a new male client laid on his table practically naked. Since he had sucked Jason's cock his lust for taboo sex was almost uncontrollable. The amount of grief he felt for the loss of his wife would always be present he supposed. But steady man sex with Jason had helped Bill's day to day life much more bearable. Hot gay sex had given Bill's mind an infusion of carnal thoughts.

Bill's strong fingers began kneading the knotted muscles in both of Larry's shoulders. The weird sensation Larry felt of a man touching him while he was nearly naked seemed to evaporate as he began feeling some relief. Some of the tension lessened for him also. After a few minutes Larry felt very relaxed. The room had been quiet for some time now.

"How's that feel Larry? Are you comfortable?" Bill had been totally professional. His practice could not survive if he began offering his male clients a blow job. Or, on the special Saturday appointments, he would be face down on that table with his legs spread to accept a trusted client to fuck him up his ass.

"Feels great. I don't feel nervous now."

"Good Larry, I'm going to start working on your lower back. Tell me right away if you feel sharp pains where my fingers are manipulating your muscles."

Bill's placed his hands to begin massaging each side of Larry's back near his waist. He would steadily move inward until his hands met at the base of Larry's spine. Then back out to his sides. Larry did not feel any bolts of sharp pain. As the minutes ticked away Larry was very grateful to feel some looseness in his lower back. He closed his eyes and was now completely at ease.

Larry's hidden fantasy did hit him like a lightning bolt. His mind flashed to a scene of his being totally naked on his back. His hard on lay rigid and inch from his stomach. He sighed at Bill's hand massaged his dick. It was so exciting to see a man giving him a masturbatory experience. The visual sight was not nearly as erotic as he saw Bill bend over standing at the side of the table, and licked the head of Larry's cock.

Larry's wandering mind was acutely aware that Bill's pants had a huge bulge between his legs.

"OK Larry, this is the end of our first session. I'm hoping you will not need a chiropractor, or that there maybe some kind of nerve damage causing your discomfort." If an issue occurs during the week, call me and let me know."

"This really felt good Bill. I might as well schedule another session while I'm here."

"Yes, that's fine Larry. Jason is on the front desk and he will take care of that for you.

Your insurance should cover most if not all of my fee. We can discuss any thing that might arise from the financial part of my business."

Larry shifted his body to sit up on the table. Bill was aware of the size of Larry's bulge - it was a little larger than 25 minutes ago. He hide a smile, and left the room so Larry could dress in private.

##############################################################

Bill went to the bathroom as Larry left to see Jason. He stood and pulled his cock out so he could see it in the mirror. Ever since he had blown Jason he had fallen in love pleasing his own cock. Usually once a day, he loved to see his cock shoot that warm cream out, and he managed to drink it in a number of ways. Jason had told him a shot glass was nice to cum in. He tried jacking off in a rubber and shot a big load in it. He raised the drooping condom with the white cream bulging, and lifted the cum end of the rubber and placed the open end in his mouth. Most of it went down Bill's throat, but his lower face was sticky from the sperm that dripped on it.

Bill learned to cum in the palm of his left hand, as he jacked off right handed. He pressed his cock head into his cupped palm and stroked slowly. He did not want to waste any semen if he could help it. Once his dick stopped convulsing dick cream, Bill lowered his mouth and raised the jism in his left hand to his lips. He sucked it forcefully into his mouth, the wicked drink that a new cock sucker could not get enough of. After swallowing a couple loads quickly in a big gulp, he decided to store the pool of cum, swirl it around the inside of his mouth and poke his tongue in the mess. He coated his teeth with the white gold, and after he savored his sperm, he slowly ingested it, in small amounts which slid down his throat.

His massage session with Larry had tested his careful behavior with male clients. It would be a disaster to attempt to sway a client quickly. Over the last few months, a man in his fifties had allowed Bill to blow him after his massage. He could sense Bill's interest in his dick over the course of three Saturday sessions. On the man's fourth visit, he boldly played with his dick as he stared intently at Bill's eyes.

"You want to pay me to suck this, or do you want me to pay a surcharge for your services?"

Bill blushed and made a decision to take this huge risk.

""Jeff, that is an impressive cock. What makes you think I want to suck it for you?"

"my instincts Bill. Your not married and see a lot of men here. You can't take your eyes off of it can you?"

"n.n..no I can't. If you don't tell a soul Jeff, I will give you a blow job right now. I'll pay you 20 bucks for your silence, and your load."

Bill trembled inside as Jeff leered at his massage friend.

"Make it fifty Bill. Or a free session. Either way, I won't tell anyone. Ever."

The next ten minutes went slowly as Bill fellated Jeff's dick. Jeff was amazed by Bill's oral talent. A number of times he had Jeff's cock lodged in his throat. Bill liked Jeff to watch every second of the blow job he was giving him. Bill's dick was rock hard, painfully confined in his dress pants.

"awwggggg fuck eat it, here it cums" Jeff hissed.

Bill was elated. He wiped some semen off of his lips and ate it. He reached into his pocket and handed Jeff 50 dollars. "That was wonderful Jeff. This session is on me to, its free."

Jeff was surprised, and his smile revealed his gratitude for these gifts he had no way of knowing were going to fall into his lap from a man who owned a massage parlor.

Now Bill had two nice cocks to suck on. Jason was his steady cock, but now having another penis with a different size and taste made Bill feel like a child on Christmas morning.

He heard the front door close behind Jeff's exit. He walked out of the office and Jason could see the gleam in Bill's eyes. Jason grinned lewdly. "Congratulations boss. Getting your first sperm donor is fantastic. I'm happy for you."

Jason had turned a man in his thirties about a month before this. A Saturday client, Jason had given a massage more seductive every week, before he rubbed warm oil on the man's ass crack, and fondled his balls and dick with it. Steve was more than happy to let Jason suck his dick.

Bill's business was doing well. He was going to interview a young man in his twenties next week. Jason had met Eric Tolbert at the gay bar and had sex with Eric, who was queer and needed no pretense to seduce Jason. They had gone to Jason's house, and Eric left four hours later. He had sucked Jason off, and fucked him in the ass twice. Jason's hole was sore after the bull cocked Steve used his asshole like a fleshlight. He had pounded the shit out of Jason's ass and spent probably an hour between fucks so even his second load was substantial.

Jason knew Bill would hire him with delight. Eric was a true alpha male. Very aggressive with a big fucking cock.

##############################################################

Larry opened the front door and saw Jill's face break into a smile.

"Hi honey, how did your massage go? Do your shoulders and back feel any better?"

"Yeah hon, they do. I don't feel so tensed up like I usually do on workdays."

Jill rose up off of the living room couch and walked to Larry. She put her arms around him and kissed him. In no time the couple were french kissing. Larry stopped the kiss.

"Is Sam home?"

"No, he'll be gone for a while baby. Let's go upstairs. I'm pretty horny."

Larry's dick started to harden in his pants.

The couple tore off their clothes in the bedroom, and they embraced in a lustful kiss. Their hands moved over each other's bodies with urgency. This was not likely going to be a long foreplay session with a long fuck.

Jill had hidden both dildo's under her pillow. The night before she had planned a wild sexual scenario in her mind. She was going to drive Larry mad with desire. Whisper to him that she secretly wanted a huge cock inside her. She would reach under her pillow and coo "like these ones baby."

Jill's hope was that Larry would fuck her pussy with one of the dildo's rammed up her pussy as she laid on her back with her legs spread wide. Larry's head would be down by her waist, and she would suck Larry's cock above her while he fucked her with the toy. She liked the size of the toy, and had used it on herself in the shower a number of times by herself. She was so excited, she even tried to soap it up, and glide some of the fake dick up her beautiful ass. She got an inch or two in and stopped. She had never done anal sex with anyone, including her husband. The warm water kissed her shoulders and her mind was aflame in lust. She imagined not only fucking a different man with a monster cock, but taking another cock up her ass. She hurriedly turned the shower off and grabbed two fresh towels and dried herself quickly in the bedroom. Jill was like a bitch in heat. She laid down and played with her clit, and squished her finger into her pink. It felt so dirty, a good looking 39 year old woman behaving like a cock slut. The dildo's laid by her side, and she grabbed one and put it in her mouth. She sucked on it. Her orgasm tore through her lovely body. She quivered, and laid still, her passion spent.

Larry had been spooning Jill. His cock was imbedded in her wet cunt. He played with one of the nipples on her breast, which was hard. Jill would massage his balls once his shaft was buried in her, and you could smell the scent of sex in their bedroom. Larry was kissing her neck, and could see her hand reach underneath her pillow. Out came the realistic dick, which Jill moaned on and began sucking into her mouth. Larry was going crazy.

He saw his foxy wife sucking on that big thing, and his cock swelled up to its bursting point. He saw her take the dick out of her mouth, and offer it to his own.

Without thinking or delaying, Larry allowed the head of the fake dick into his mouth.

Jill held it for him, and his oral cavity was filled up. Not a word had been spoken.

Larry's moans grew loud, and then frantic. He moaned on the dick while his bloated male organ pumped waves of semen into Jill's drenched pussy. This was the wildest most intimate sexual moment of their marriage.

The couple laid still, their breathing raspy, then slowing into normal breaths.

Jill looked dreamily into Larry's eyes. "Hon, that was so fucking sexy. I dream about doing really dirty things with you... like what we just did."

Larry was in a state of surreal shock. "Jill... your fucking amazing. I love you baby."

"I know you do honey. You just sucked on a cock - you were so hot for me."

Larry blushed. Jill saw this and kissed him tenderly. Her hand reached down and petted his soft cock very gently. She summoned up her courage and took a terrific risk.

"baby, did you ever think about us" she stopped. "ever wonder what it would be like to have a three some? Please don't be mad at me. Dirty dreams, I have them, do you?"

Larry's mind was racing. His heart pounded in his chest. He kissed her briefly.

"Jill, I, I do. You would not believe what I have a fantasy about doing. I've felt this for a long time, and it does turn me on."

"I dream about you and me being with another man baby. A man with a big dick. And both of you fuck me. And I blow both of you two."

Larry melted. His eyes and ears were attuned to Jill.

"that... that is really hot Jill. I'm not, not made either. Would you be mad if I" he stammered, "If I would have sex with another man, and suck his cock right in front of you?"

A thick silence ensued. Jill's hand caressed Larry's face. Her eyes looked into his soul.

"no baby, I'm not mad either. That took a lot of guts to tell me, to be honest about, wow, you having gay sex." Jill guided Larry's hand down to her pussy. Her pink was glistening, a damp, musky horny scent. Larry began fingering her hole gently.

Jill's body shook. "baby I'm so hot... fuck me again. I do, I would, have sex with two men and watch you blow a man. I think that's so lurid and sexy. Would you, if we do this, swallow his cum for me too?

"Yes Jill. I'd eat his cum for you. I can't help it, but I really want to suck someone's cock. To see what it's like, just once maybe."

"your wonderful baby. I believe you. Would you mad at seeing me fuck and suck off another man while you see it happen?"

"oh my God Jill..." Larry's cock was rapidly growing hard again. " How could I be mad at you baby, I can tell you really want that. Bad. And I want to give a blow job so you can see me suck a dick. I want that bad too."

##############################################################

#############################################################

12