A Cure for Panic: Sessions 3

Story Info
The extern is desperate to prove she can help him.
3.5k words
4.54
7.3k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allin78
allin78
196 Followers

Note: This is the second installment of a multi-part story. It is a follow-up to A Cure for Panic: Sessions 1 and 2

****************************************************************************

***Session 3

"Hey there, welcome back!" Janet the receptionist greeted me with her friendly, almost too familiar, smile again the next week.

I was a little early, so I took a seat in the waiting room.

"Anything you need, hun? Water? Somethin' to read?" Janet asked in her charming accent.

"Water sounds good"

Janet stood and walked to a nearby mini fridge. Bending at the waist, she reached down to open the door. Her ass stretched her form-fitting jeans and I couldn't help but stare. Janet's body looked built for making babies and it seemed to beg me to line myself up behind her and push inside. It was arousing but I also started getting a choking feeling.

"Here you go," Janet said handing me a bottle.

"Thank you, it's very appreciated" I said taking the water with a shaking hand.

"Why it's my pleasure! You just go on an' let me know if you need anything else." She winked at me. "We work as a team here to make sure all of our patients are comfortable and cared for."

I averted my eyes from her child-bearing hips and tried to calm down. After a few minutes, Janet looked at her computer. "You can go back now, sweetie" she said.

I walked to the therapy room and found Seema already there waiting for me. She was wearing the same short skirt as the previous week, this time paired with a sheer light blue top and dark purple lipstick.

"It's good to see you!" said Seema, "Before we begin, I just want you to know that Dr. Duke will again be observing from the other room today."

"Ok," I said, glancing at my reflection in the mirror behind Seema.

"How did your week go?"

I told her about the success I'd had with my homework practice, but that I'd still had a panic attack when I tried to be intimate with my wife.

Seema nodded in understanding. "Ok, well we wouldn't expect that things would get completely better in just one week. You did a great job sticking with the homework! That will really speed things along. Remember, in this therapeutic model..."

I watched Seema as she spoke to me and found myself not hearing everything she was telling me about the theoretical basis for the method she was using to treat my panic disorder. I became distracted watching the movement of her purple lips and the gestures of her slim hands, which, just a week ago, had been splattered with my spunk.

When her gaze left me for a moment, I looked at her chest where the dark tint of her areolas was just visible through the thin fabric of her shirt. I noticed an urge to reach out and circle a finger around her nipple.

"...thus increasing habituation to the sensations and reducing your panic. Any questions?"

"Um, no" I said.

"Ok, then let's get back to our exposure exercises," she said. "You can sit here at the computer."

We switched positions and Seema told me to find the video we had watched before.

"Please, um, touch yourself again, as we found that to be an important factor last week."

I opened my pants and saw the same couple start to fuck on the screen. I had seen this scene so many times by now that it was getting boring. I got a little aroused but didn't feel many panic symptoms.

After a minute, Seema asked, "What is your SUDS rating now?"

"Two," I replied.

"Oh good, you really did practice this week! Fantastic that your panic symptoms have come down so much!" Seema mugged to the mirror as she said this. "I think we should try a different clip this week, then. Can you find something else with a pregnancy theme?"

I searched around for a bit and played one called "Teacher Tries to get Pregnant." I watched the teacher and student start having sex in a "classroom" suspiciously devoid of any wall décor.

"SUDS now?"

"Maybe three."

"Ok, try a different video," Seema said, the tension rising in her voice.

I tried two more videos, but by the end I was back down to a SUDS of two.

"Well," said Seema slowly, "You're watching the videos and not feeling panicky, so we've made excellent progress. I think maybe..." and her confidence was growing now, "maybe we're pretty much at the end of your treatment already!"

"But what about my panic attack yesterday?"

"Umm, well..." Seema was trailing off when there was a loud knock on the door, startling her. She rose and opened it and standing in the hallway was Dr. Madeline.

"Seema, can we speak for a minute?" Her eyes swung down to my exposed member and I suddenly felt very vulnerable. I quickly got redressed.

Without further comment, Seema and Dr. Madeline left the office. I soon heard muffled voices in the observation room. My curiosity got the best of me, so I moved to the wall beside the one-way glass and put my ear against it.

"...'t be giving up now!" Dr. Madeline sounded angry. "He's clearly not over these attacks yet. You must to find a way to elicit them. Intensify the stimuli! If you ever want to become a good clinician, you can't just go by the book. You have to be creative. You must take risks. You need to stop being so....conventional!"

"Yes doctor," Seema said deferentially.

"Ok, get to it," said Dr. Madeline sternly. "This is your last chance."

I got back into my chair and Seema reentered the room shortly afterwards. She looked flustered.

"I'm sorry for the interruption," she said. "I think I need to dig deeper into what happened with your wife this week. Could you tell me more about that attack?"

"Well, I was feeling good about the exposure exercises, so I told my wife I was ready to try sex again. We were in the bedroom, and she undressed and got onto the bed. The next thing I knew I was on the floor, hyperventilating."

"What exactly was she doing when you started to feel your symptoms coming on?"

"I mean..."

"Please, the details are important."

"Ok, uh, my wife had her legs spread apart. She was..." I hesitated and Seema looked me directly in the eyes with an almost desperate look. "She was holding her...vagina...open. It felt like I could see all the way into her womb. Oddly, it felt like she could devour me."

"Ah, so seeing the symbol of procreation right there in the flesh elicited the threat of being overwhelmed—consumed even—by offspring."

"Maybe, I mean, I guess that's possible."

"Interesting. We need to determine a way to replicate that moment. Do you think we can find a video that is similar?"

"Seema, I think I'm done with the porn. It isn't really triggering panic anymore after our exercises this week. Plus, I know it isn't real, and it's not me in those videos anyway."

"Hmm, ok." Seema looked dejected and out of options. The room was silent except for the buzzing of the florescent lights.

"What can I do?" I asked. I wanted to help her. Dr. Madeline was being rough on her, but I thought she had been doing a great job.

Seema laughed weakly. "Hey, who's the therapist here?" She paused. "Seriously, though, I wish I knew what to do next." She shifted in the couch, then gazed at the one-way glass in defeat. I looked at the glass too, and the angle left me staring right into the reflection of Seema's sad eyes.

Seema broke eye contact and, deep in rumination, glanced down at my crotch. A few moments had passed when, in an instant, she perked up. "You know," she said thoughtfully, "last week things weren't going so well, but then you caught me doing something I shouldn't have been doing—and it got your physiology aroused."

"Ok. Right." I felt guilty and wondered where this was going.

"Is it possible that seeing me, um, enjoying myself, was a trigger for you. Like with your wife yesterday?"

"I guess it's possible, yes." I replied.

"We need to pursue this avenue," Seema declared decisively. "Please return to the couch. You can remove your pants this time."

I stripped to my boxers and settled back down on the couch. Seema rose to stand in front of me, close enough that I could have reached out and touched her.

"Let's proceed," she said. With a deliberate motion, she reached up under her skirt, rustled in the fabric briefly, then slid a small black thong down her legs and threw it on the floor behind her. She stepped forward, positioning her legs around my own slightly separated knees. Level with my widening eyes, her disproportionately bulging thighs and hips swelled out from beneath the skirt.

"Lift it," she commanded.

I hesitated a moment, then reached forward and raised the fabric of her skirt. There, inches from my face, were the thick, textured brown folds of Seema's cunt. Her lightly-trimmed bush was full, but tweezed into a wide-topped triangle aiming right for her honeypot.

"Remember this?" she said, her voice deepening. "Do you remember how the video you chose last week got me a little too hot?"

"Yes." I felt the blood rushing down between my legs again.

"I was watching that Indian woman and I could see myself in her. What if I told you that as I touched myself, I was imagining YOUR cock caressing me? Your cock pushing into me. Were you thinking about that too? That it was me begging for your cum?"

I nodded, entranced by her. It was the dirty Seema again. I was incredibly aroused by this version of her.

"SUDS?" she inquired.

"Four."

"Not good enough. I think we should switch to some role-playing to try to simulate your experience with your wife. I will take the role of your wife. Please lie down," Seema instructed.

I did so, putting my head directly onto the couch cushion. Seema removed her skirt, and I saw her child-bearing hips in all their glory as they jutted out wasp-like from her narrow waist. She swung her left leg over my body and climbed onto the couch with me. With her knees straddling me, she shimmied her body up my chest until she was directly over my head.

"Watch me," she said sharply, and I did. "Let's begin the role-play with a reenactment of your wife's flirtation with you last night."

Seema starting using her hand just as she had the previous week, except now it was happening within tongues-reach of my face. Her long dark fingers snaked through her full bush and ran circles around her clit, which swelled up and hardened under her touch. Her hips started to sway slightly. She dipped a finger between the thick protruding skin of her curtains, thrusting it up to massage her g-spot, and it emerged glistening and slick.

"What is you SUDS now?"

"Five."

"Let's increase the intensity." She used her fingers to spread open the lips of her pussy. Her dark brown entrance parted to reveal bright pink insides. I had the sensation I was being pulled into the young extern's depths. My dick was fully erect and poking out of the fly of my boxers. I felt compelled to start stroking it.

"I'm so happy you are ready to have sex with me again!" Seema sounded nothing like my wife. "Take a good look at my pussy. I have an egg waiting for you deep inside."

Seema could see that I wasn't panicking yet.

"I want you to be completely immersed in this experience," she said, and I couldn't tell if she was still in the role play or speaking as herself. "You said you felt she could devour you?"

"Yes."

Without warning, Seema lowered herself down onto my face with surprising strength, driving my head deeper into the couch cushion. Her clit came to rest just below my nose and her labia formed a seal over my lips.

"Enjoy the juices of a woman in heat," Seema urged.

I sucked and licked the wrinkled folds of her cunt, pulling them into my mouth. Then, I probed my tongue up inside her gash. Seema pushed even harder down on me, smothering me, trying to force me into deeper parts of her. I was intoxicated by her sour and earthy taste.

"That's it. Drink my essence!" said Seema with a growing intensity. She reached down and grabbed my head and began grinding herself on my mouth. She was becoming increasingly wet and her fluids coated my face and ran down my throat, making it hard to breathe. I felt the first twinge of panic in my body.

I opened my eyes and could see right up her loose shirt. I fixated on her midnight-dark nipples, which were hard and jutting out from her small breasts. I reached up to pinch one and it sent a shiver through her body.

Seema started to moan. "Yes, YES! You belong to my pussy now!" She rode my face with a frantic urgency. "Oh, oh, oh god, oh FUCK! I'm almost..."

Her body went rigid as she pressed herself down on me with all her might. A torrent of her juice flooded my mouth and I had to drink it down to catch a breath.

At last, she lifted up from my mouth and with a cracking voice said, "What is your SUDS now?"

With a fresh supply of oxygen, I felt less afraid. "It was an eight, but now only six or so," I said.

Seema shook her head and looked almost angry with me. "What?! Sit up, on your knees—and lose the boxers!"

She got off of me and I followed her command. The extern spun around and got on the couch, her full hips became accentuated as she bent from the waist and raised her ass up in the air. Two creases formed on her lower back where her strong, inviting glutes bulged towards me.

"It's time," Seema said using the strange voice she chose for my wife. "My fertile pussy is waiting for that stiff rod of yours."

"Are you serious?" I asked, looking down at her. Her only response was to reach under her legs and clutch my member, placing the dripping tip between the damp folds of her entrance.

I glanced down at my wedding ring.

"Remember, you're doing this for your family," Seema said.

Then, she looked at the one-way glass. I had almost forgotten that Dr. Madeline was observing this whole thing! Seema continued, goading me on, "Also, don't forget your commitment to this treatment. For it to be successful you must trust me and do what I say."

That was all the rationale I needed and I pushed forward into the extern's eager young pussy. I only went an inch or two because, although she was drenched, she was exceedingly tight. Seema gasped, then pressed her ass backwards, taking me half of the way in.

"Mmm, you're stretching me out," she squealed, still trying to sound like my wife.

I waited for a moment to let her accommodate. Then, I placed my hands on her hips and slowly slid my stone-hard member completely inside her.

"Ooh so good!" Seema yelped in her own voice, and the muscles of her passage gripped around my shaft.

Seema took full control and thrust back into me, fucking herself on my prick. I massaged her firm ass and guided her movements, which caused her to look back over shoulder at me with her dark almond eyes.

"That's right baby, this pussy is yours now, but that cum is going to be mine."

When she said this, my anxiety spiked. My throat started to close up and I began to feel like I couldn't breathe fast enough. The intense pleasure Seema was delivering merged with the rising fear and swirled from my heart to my fingertips. I was losing control.

"I need you to...OOH...fill my fertile womb...MMM..."

The panic started to consume me and I felt immobilized. Either my heart or my cock was about to explode. Seema sensed it and snapped her out of the roleplay.

"SUDS?" she asked between her own gasps.

"Nine!" I managed to say.

This had to be cheating, I thought. As I struggled to breathe and started to black out, I wondered, "Am I going to die buried to the hilt inside a sexy 23-year-old extern?"

Abruptly, Seema stopped moving. She spoke in her professional voice. "Um, look, I know that this is not ideal for your progress, but...the thing is, I have a boyfriend and also, well, I'm not so good at taking my pills on schedule. I'm going to make a little adjustment."

Seema leaned forward and allowed my throbbing rod to slide out of her. Reaching underneath, she pressed the top of my length between the lips of her pussy and held it there with her hand. With her ass still elevated high above her head, she began to move her hips, sliding my shaft between her dark, meaty folds. I felt the tickle of her soft pubic hair on my glans. Seema was using me as a sex toy to massage the hard lump of her engorged clit.

Although not quite as good as being inside of her, the sensation was still incredible. My cock was now sopping with both of our juices as Seema picked up the pace. The extern resumed her poor impression of my wife. "Do you like being this deep, sweetie? Let's make a baby tonight!"

It was almost silly when she said it. No babies were being made today. The illusion of the role-play was broken. My anxiety was subsiding quickly, but the feeling of Seema's sloppy cunt engulfing me was pushing me closer to the edge.

"Um, Seema, I'm about to..."

Seema's body was trembling even harder than before. She frantically stimulated her clit with my member. She was moaning now, and in her own voice said, "Just let me...MMM...so close..."

I could feel my balls contracting. "Seema, I..."

"Oh Fuck YESSS!" Seema exhaled, and a wave of pleasure washed over her as her pussy vibrated and gushed onto my cock.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I unleashed a large blast of cum right into her bush, where it mingled with her secretions. Seema wrapped her fingers around my shaft to stroke me, and I started shooting streams up underneath her billowed shirt, covering her stomach and tits with my spunk. It followed her body's downward angle, dribbling up to her neck and chin or catching in her long hair that now draped wildly over her shoulders.

For a moment we paused, tangled together, basking in the mutually euphoric state. Then, Seema stood up and turned to me with a sultry look in her eyes. She casually massaged my sticky cum into the skin of her stomach as she said, "And what is your SUDS now?"

"Three," I replied.

"Did you notice that the panic feelings you were having were not in fact harmful?"

"Yes, I guess you're right..."

She shot a triumphant look at the mirror. I felt embarrassed realizing that Dr. Madeline had seen this. I wondered why she hadn't interrupted us again before it went so far. I followed Seema's gaze and noticed a small circle of fog on the glass, similar to what appears when you breathe heavily on a window.

"Well, we almost got to ten this time," Seema said, pulling her panties and skirt back on. "You performed very well today. I'm sure if we work at it next week, we'll get all the way there!"

I felt confused as I dressed. "So, this was all part of the treatment?" I asked.

"Of course!" said Seema, sounding a little defensive.

"Even at the end, when you—"

"Look, our time is up, and I have to get to my next appointment. I'll see you next week!" She was rushing to gather her things and get to the door.

"What about my homework?" I asked.

"Oh, um, you should practice visualizing what we did here today each day, three times a day. Of course, try not to think about my body, but your wife's instead."

As she walked out the door, I took a long last look at her gorgeous hips and ass. "Easier said than done," I thought.

That week was the most challenging one yet. I couldn't do the homework Seema had assigned without experiencing intense anxiety symptoms. It felt like I had taken a step backwards. My wife asked me how the sessions were going and I told her that part of it involves me getting aroused.

"Really?" she purred. "Perhaps I can help you with that?"

She unbuttoned her shirt and reached into her bra to pinch one of her nipples.

"If I got pregnant, these would swell all up, you know. They would leak. Would you like that?"

I never got a chance to answer because my heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest. I closed my eyes as the panic attack hit.

allin78
allin78
196 Followers