A Curious Housewife

Story Info
A curious housewife seeking lesbian experience.
3.1k words
4.56
20.5k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joan, I'm thirty-five, married and from Cork. I am 5'6, brunette, slim with 34 B breasts. I have been married for ten years to John. For the most part, we have been very happy. He's a good husband and lover but I have felt a need or longing to be with a woman. I believe that I am bisexual or at least bi-curious and have recently come to terms with that fact. I have had a few small experiences over the years but nothing serious. When alone, I get myself off by watching lesbian porn. I like to watch lesbian milf or massage porn which has only increased my desire to be with a woman. I decided to look into getting a lesbian massage with a happy ending. I was amazed at the number of ads for such services that were on offer. Most I just wouldn't entertain, they looked sleazy. The one ad that caught my eye was one by a forty-year-old woman called Sandra. Her ad said she specialized in giving a lesbian massage.

She said it was designed by women for women. It blends the physical and emotional with the spiritual needs of the client. The client will be pampered and sexually aroused but will feel refreshed, rejuvenated and reinvigorated afterward. The ad stated that the schedule was for an hour and a half, was full body in the nude in a safe space. An appointment would have to be made in advance as Sandra only took two appointments each day, one at 11.30 am and another at 2 pm, Monday to Friday. A deposit would have to be paid in advance, and a brief discussion beforehand so your masseuse may get a better idea of what the client wants so she could tailor the experience to suit their needs. The massage would take place at a private residence by a safe fully trained and non-judgmental Practitioner. I didn't give a crap about spirituality.

The ad looked more professional than the others, so I rang the number provided, paid my deposit and agreed on a date and time for my appointment. Sandra told me that we would sit beforehand and have a brief introductory discussion to go over what we discussed on the phone. Sandra would make some suggestions to me and once agreed she would show me to a dressing room. I would have to undress and then go into the massage room naked for the experience to begin. She told me that we would both be naked during the massage and at any time if I felt uncomfortable I could end it and leave. When I came off the phone I was excited and nervous in equal measure. I had booked the 11.30 am slot for Wednesday morning. It was in a leafy suburb of Cork City about a thirty-minute drive from my house. I made sure to be at the address early.

When I arrived and rang the doorbell, Sandra opened the door. She was around 5'7, blond attractive with a full figure. If I were to guess, at a glance I'd say she was a D cup.

"Hi, Sandra?" I asked.

"Yes, and you must be Joan. It's a pleasure to meet you," she said shaking my hand.

"You too," I replied.

"Come this way," she said ushering me in and leading me to her office.

"Thank you," I said following her.

"We will just go on straight through to my office," she said.

Her office was small; it had scented candles burning with the lights dimmed, with large mirrors on three different walls reflecting the light from the candles. I sat on a sofa while Sandra sat in an armchair. Sandra was wearing a white three-quarter-length slip with white sneakers. When she sat down I noticed she wasn't wearing anything underneath. Sitting across from her I could see she had no underwear on and could just make out her slit. I had to look away in case I got caught staring.

"So Joan, this will just take a minute, it's just to go over a few things, I'll ask you a few questions and answer any questions you might have so we can agree on what today's experience should be. The dos and don'ts so to speak but also to help me gauge what it is you are looking for and what you should expect," she said.

"OK," I replied.

"OK, first things first, are you bisexual or a lesbian? "She asked.

"I'm married pretty sure I'm bisexual, but have never had any real experience before other than a bit of kissing" I answered her.

"Have you had many such experiences with girls," She asked me.

"A few but they were just kissing, nothing more than that," I said.

"So you are inexperienced, that's OK. I prefer you to be honest so I know where I stand. So would it be fair to say that you were hoping for a massage with a happy ending," She said smiling and laughing.

"AH, yes," I said going bright red.

I told her about my husband and our sex life and how I have taken to watching lesbian porn and some of the feelings it had stirred up.

"That's OK; you will have multiple happy endings today, along with everything else that is on offer. I'm delighted you chose to come to me for your first real experience and I hope in years to come you will have fond memories of it and me. So time to get started, first you will need to undress then meet me in the next room. Don't worry about the cold; next door has had the temperature turned up. So I'll leave you to undress, once done, pop on the flip-flops there and follow me into the next room," she said smiling and left.

I slowly undressed, folding my clothes into a neat pile, before putting on the flip-flops. I stood at the door for a moment just hesitating slightly. Then I put my hand on the doorknob and opened it. I entered the main room, which was dimly lit with scented candles and some soft instrumental music playing in the background. Unlike the previous room, this room was warmer; each wall was painted in a light pastel color, with a large mirror on each. There was a large massage table in the center of the room with some sheets on it and a small table with some oils and lotion and some hand towels, next to it.

There was an air-cushioned mattress on the floor, while Sandra stood naked next to the table, smiling, with her ample breasts and ass on display for me. I walked over to her feeling very self-conscious unsure as to what to do next.

"How are you feeling Joan?" she asked me.

"Awkward, nervous," I said.

"Don't be, you're a beautiful woman with a beautiful body. Look at yourself in the mirror, you're gorgeous," she said pointing at my reflection in the mirror.

I just stared at the mirror, at my reflection at Sandra standing next to me, both naked. She stood next to me smiling with her hand around my waist.

"You don't realize how beautiful you are. You are slim; your body is well-proportioned and good-looking. I'm looking forward to our session," she said smiling.

"Thank you," was all I could say, not used to getting compliments.

"So Joan, the first step is for us to shower. Together, we will shower and wash each other and take our time. As it is your first time with a woman, it will enhance the experience and add a little fun to it, OK," she said.

"Sure," I replied.

Sandra stepped forward taking my hand and led me to a wet room. Inside it, there was a large overhead shower head, a small table with some shampoos, shower gel and a few sponges. Sandra switched it on the water, checking the temperature before turning to me.

"So Joan would you like me to wash you first?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"If you like," I said not one hundred percent on what was about to happen.

"OK, sexy, stand here with your back to me," Sandra said positioning under the shower head.

She took the sponge and put some shower gel on it and started to wash my neck and shoulders, my back and ass, the back of my legs before turning me around to face her. She repeated the process with my neck and collarbone, my arms and breasts, my groin and the front of my legs and feet. Once this was done she took another sponge to wash off the soap suds from my body. I had to lean back against the wet room wall as she went about her business.

"All done, now my turn sweetie," she said.

I got a fresh sponge a put some shower gel on to repeat the process on her. Again she had her back to me, so I started on her neck and was working my way down before getting her to turn around. I went to repeat the same process. Once I had finished washing and rinsing the suds from her, we took some towels to dry one another off before returning to the main room.

"OK Joan, How do you feel so far?" she asked.

"All good, let's keep going," I replied.

"Good girl," Sandra said.

The next step involved us getting on the air mattress and rubbing scented oils into each other from head to toe. Once this was done, Sandra asked me to lie face down. She then started to rub my back and ass then my legs using her hands. She followed this up by gliding up and down me using her breasts to continue massage strokes. I then turned over onto my back so she could repeat the process. It felt strangely erotic and exciting firstly getting the massage and then feeling her rub her breasts up and down my body. At one point she stopped to tease my pussy with her nipple then brought it up for me to suck it and taste myself. Once she was done.

"OK, up on your feet Joan, on to the table face down" Sandra said removing the air mattress and putting it against a wall.

"OK," I said climbing up and lying face down, with my head through the table opening.

"So let's get started Joan," Sandra said walking around to get some oils from the table.

She poured some oil on my back and started to work on my back, massaging any aches I may have had. It felt great, so relaxing that I could feel myself drifting off. She continued to massage, the back of my arms, my neck, down my side then my legs. I was very sensitive when she worked on my thighs. Sandra was gentle and it felt soothing but also ticklish. She began to massage some specific parts of my back and shoulders.

"You have a lot of tension and knots in your shoulders and back. I will have to give extra attention, and go a little deeper with my massage there," she said.

"OK, " I said.

Once she finishes the deep massage of my back and shoulders, she kneads my muscle along my spine then massages my lower back. Her touch is exhilarating and I let out a deep sigh as she banishes my aches and pains. I couldn't believe how sensitive I was to her touch and how turned on I was. I close my eyes and enjoy the intimate experience. She pours more oil but this time it's on to my legs and buttocks. Sandra starts by massaging the soles of my feet and works her way up to my thighs. She then starts on my buttocks which felt great but also left me completely vulnerable as she could now see everything.

"OK Joan, time to roll over on to your back so I can do your front, "she said smiling.

Once I turn over Sandra starts to massage my stomach very gently rubbing the oil in. I close my eyes and let the sensation of her touch was over me. Her oily hands start to massage my breasts, cupping them which causing my nipples to go hard and I let out a moan. As she is doing it I can feel myself getting wet. I automatically bring my thighs together.

"Are you enjoying the massage?" she asks me.

"Yes," I reply panting slightly.

"Then let yourself go, no inhibitions, let me pleasure you," she said.

I shiver as Sandra's lips suddenly touch my stiff nipple. She sucks hard with her mouth while holding my breast with a hand. She strokes my other nipple with her other hand, then slides it down my stomach. I let my legs fall open for her, I groan even louder as her fingers close over me. Sandra strokes my pussy with a delicate touch. She sends ripples of pleasure through me, she moves her mouth and her other hand back and forth between my breasts. I am panting and squirming as she parts my pussy lips and touches me between.

"That's it, enjoy my touch and I will slowly stimulate you and let your orgasm build before you cum," she whispers.

Sandra wets a finger between my lips, then she moves up to my clit. She starts softly, her fingertip moving around me in quick, soft circles, but her touch becomes firmer as my moans come louder. She reaches a pace and pressure that gets me gasping and trembling, and she keeps at it, no variation, no change, until I'm juddering and bucking against her hand.

"I love having a woman in this position, its empowering. Are you enjoying my touch?" she asks.

"Yes, don't stop".

Sandra tickles the tip of her tongue over one nipple as she sucks on it, she squeezes the other firmly between her thumb and forefinger, her other hand works her magic between my legs and my climax rises up and takes me. She makes me come so fast. Pleasure erupts from my core, it flows through my body in waves, I groan and shudder as it fizzes through my brain.

"Oh god, I'm Cumming," I squeal as I orgasm.

"Someone needed that badly," she says smiling.

I feel my climax with all of my body. Sandra keeps stroking my clit, no matter how much I buck and twist, she keeps sucking a nipple, pinching the other, and she draws my orgasm out with her expert touch. She keeps going until my climax peaks and ebbs away.

"Yes, thank you," I say panting.

"Don't worry, I'm not finished with you yet," as she continues to play with me.

The massage doesn't end there, when her fingertip leaves my clit, I'm sensitive after coming, and so she moves lower and slides her finger gently into me. Sandra fucks me slowly with it, she swirls it around inside me, and she presses a second finger into me when I'm ready. Sandra moves those fingers faster, she glides them in and out of me smoothly, and my pleasure begins to build again. She uses a more up and down motion than the other, less knowing men who've come before her. She presses against the inside wall of me, she rubs my g-spot and it feels almost as good as when she strokes my clit.

"OH god," I groan gripping the sides of the table.

Heat fills my body, I'm groaning and squirming on top of her table, I'm at her mercy. My breathing is so fast I'm almost hyperventilating; my clit feels like it's swollen and pulsing with each beat of my heart. Sandra moves to the base of the bench, keeping her fingers moving inside me, and then as I open my legs wider, she leans forwards and settles her upper body between my thighs. I feel her breath on me first. Goosebumps erupt over my body. Her lips touch me, soft and warm as she kisses my flesh. Her tongue slides up the length of my pussy as her fingers continue to pump in and out of me. Sandra doesn't tease me for long, she licks up and down me, but her tongue soon meets my clit and I gasp at how good it feels.

With a delicate press of her tongue, in time with her fingers beneath her jaw, Sandra keeps licking and fingering until I'm ready to cum again. Sandra runs her free hand over my body again; her arms are long enough that she can reach up to grasp my breasts and pinch my nipples. She keeps licking me, she keeps tickling my g-spot, pleasuring me with her other hand and my climax is so close. I'm so close, right on the edge; I'm trying to dig my fingers into the padded top of the massage table. She maintains that magnificent pace as she licks my pussy; she moans rhythmically now, along with me, I imagine how hot and wet she must be from pleasuring me.

Her fingers dance over my g-spot, she just curls it inside me to tickle that incredible place within and as her fingertip touches it a wave of pleasure erupts and surges through me. The second climax hits me harder. It overwhelms me. I buck against her face and cry out. She keeps licking and pleasuring me. Her lips form around my clit, her tongue keeps flashing across it, but she sucks on me too, it makes me come even harder. My eyes come open and Sandra is standing over me, her face flushed, with my wetness around her mouth. She leans forward and kisses me slowly and passionately.

I can taste myself from her mouth. She then moves to the side of the table and cleans her hands and face with a small towel, I'm wiped out, as she puts a towel across me.

"So Joan, did you enjoy your first time with a woman?, she asks smiling.

"I have never been as turned on or orgasm-ed like it in my life, Thank you," I reply.

"It's my pleasure; you can relax here for a nap if you like. I will leave some information on websites or apps with your clothes that you may be interested in if you wish to meet other women. So just relax for a bit," she said as she left the room.

I close my eyes and drift off. She lets me take my time rest and recuperate before I leave.